The Manor Pt. 02: Natalie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotdoll
hotdoll
25 Followers

"Aww yes, I have a surprise for you sir you want to see what I have for you?"

"Have you? what is it?" I replied nibbling her neck.

She moved off me turned round and teasingly pushed me onto the bed and walked over to a small chair. she turned and looked at me slowly opening up her bag.

"I hear you got a thing for school skirts."

As she asked she pulled out her blue plaid skirt that she had been wearing that day.

"Look at you, you want me to put it on? You want to fuck me? I know you do."

She slipped her feet into it and pulled it up her legs, once in position she then folded the top so that the hem sat above her pussy. She walked over to me and got on the bed. She pushed my legs apart and crawled in between. Her mouth now at my cock she immediately began to take me again with her mouth.

"Mmmm mmmm mmmmm I mmmm love your cock mmmm."

She sucked and licked, then decided it was time for me to return the oral favour, She came to my mouth, sitting up right legs stretched either side of me, her pussy there right in front of me, I lifted her skirt and kissed all around teasing her wanting her to wait for my mouth. I ran my tongue up her pussy, arriving at her clit.

"Take it sir, take it, oh yes oh fuck yes keep doing that oh fuck yes, you dirty bastard!"

She felt so good as I continued on her clit I worked my way back down, slid my tongue into her lips then in as far as I could get. Natasha began to rub herself as I tongue fucked her, she held up her skirt as we both worked her pussy.

"Oh yes oh fucking hell yes harder sir oh fuck suck me sir hmm oh yes that's the way."

"You want to fuck me? Oh fuck sir fuck me oh shit yes take my cunt oh fuck yes."

"Mmmm let me mmm sixty nine you Natalie mmmm."

She turned around and lowered herself towards my mouth I slid her skirt over her arse and pushed her onto my mouth. I felt her lips take the head of my cock sucking and licking it slowly as she rode my mouth. I thrust my cock telling her to take it fully she began to Fuck me. I began to pump into her mouth.

I rubbed and played with her skirt against her arse, She was wet I wanted to fuck her badly, as I fantasised about her sitting in front of me earlier in the day, she pushed herself up in the press up position, gyrating her pussy against my mouth, then taking just the head of my cock again in her mouth.

"I want to cum Sir oh fuck I want to cum oh fuck."

I wanted to taste her I took her harder my lips and her wet pussy lips colliding together"

"Yes I'm cumin I'm cumin yes...oh yes yes do me sir yes awww fuck yes yes yes." She screamed out.

She came on my mouth, turned around and kissed me tasting herself as she went, She then sat up and took hold of my cock and lowered herself and began to fuck me straight away, cupping her tits as she went. I pumped up into her as she fell back slightly onto her hands, my cock bent towards her.

Natalie felt so good as I watched her working my cock. As I watched her I began to imagine Natalie was one of the other girls, fucking me then back to Natalie then one of the other girls.

She sat up right again, I took her hands and pulled her down on me I wanted to cum in her like this, she offered her tits to my mouth, her hair tiggling my face as I kissed them. I thrust into her faster and harder as our tongues looped around each other.

But no I wanted her from behind, I pulled out and positioned myself behind her, looking at her skirt as I slowly pushed myself into her. As soon as I was in I pumped her immediately, pushing up her skirt.

"Natalie I need to cum oh fuck I need to cum."

"Yes cum like this sir oh fuck yes." She replied.

I quickened on her my hands on her hips under her skirt, I felt myself begin to cum, so I slowed right down to get the full sensation.

"Hmmm yes sir let it go oh yes yes cum oh fuck cum aww aww yes yes I can feel you."

I began to cum pumping it into her slowly.

"Oh shit Natalie oh shit!" I shouted.

I fell forwards and rolled onto my back, panting as Natalie took me one last time with her mouth, she then laid next to me. There was a few moments silence.

"Fuck sir I needed that badly I hope you liked."

"Yes Natalie fuck yes, you are incredible."

"I hope to have you again at some point, I mean I don't want this to be a one off, you would want that wouldn't you sir?" She asked.

"Well yes Natalie but we must be careful though."

"Careful of who? no one's going to do fuck, I told you earlier we are both adults so who cares?"

She was right of course, and this now meant I was on a promise with her and Stella, but as I lay there and Natalie drifted off to sleep I just thought about who was going to be next? I covered her with the covers and went and made a coffee. I sat in the front room and did not feel guilty about what I had just done, this place was taking my guilt.

hotdoll
hotdoll
25 Followers
12