The Man's Favorite Holiday

Story Info
The Man' has fun with two superheroines on Halloween.
7.1k words
4.57
10.3k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooooh! Ms. Johansson? Is that you?" Molly asked, delightedly, as her best friend and roommate, Kara, strolled into their living room.

"Just call me Nat." Kara replied with a mischievous grin before striking a pose. "Now can someone point me in the direction of Captain America's ass please?"

Molly laughed hard at her friend's joke, perhaps harder than she would have had she not been half-way through her joint. She took another drag as Kara paraded around in front of her, fighting invisible baddies for her entertainment.

Kara looked amazing in her Black Widow costume. Her black, leather pants looked as if they might as well have been painted on. Kara certainly had the ass to pull them off too. Her firm booty bounced and flexed as she did her routine. The heels she had chosen to go with her outfit might not have been practical for a secret agent, but they only made her ass pop even more. The tight, black, leather jacket completed the look, though she had her zipper pulled down a little further than ScarJo had been allowed to in the movies. Kara's was open to just below her breasts, allowing more than a little of her perky B-cup tits to show.

Kara had mentioned to Molly about getting a red wig to complete her costume, but had evidently decided it wasn't worth the effort. Instead her gorgeous, curly, black hair whipped around dramatically during her pretend fight. Molly was glad she hadn't gone with the wig, Kara's hair, inherited from her Hawaian mother, was beautiful, and framed her pretty face and big dark eyes better than any wig ever would. Plus, even if some poor dude wasn't sharp enough to figure out she was dressed as Black Widow, they would still be able to figure out that she was fucking hot, thought Molly with a smile.

Suddenly, Kara whipped around towards Molly and pulled out her costume's prop, a little toy squirt gun. Molly quickly set her joint down and opened her mouth.

"Pew, pew, pew!" Kara said as she fired into her friend's open mouth.

Molly swirled the liquid around her mouth before swallowing. She looked up at Kara thoughtfully. "Gin?" She asked.

"Ding ding!" Kara replied gleefully.

"Nice touch." Molly said. "And a good way to sneak some of our own alcohol into the bar tonight."

"My thoughts exactly." Kara said back, still smiling. "Speaking of which, shouldn't you get into your costume? The bar is always packed for their Halloween party and I kinda wanna get there before there's a million people fighting for drinks."

"Fuck. You're right, just give me a second to finish this." Molly said as she took a deep pull.

"Oh you're fine. It's not a big deal. It's only a couple blocks away. Plus guessing with the way we're gonna look tonight we'll have no trouble getting drinks." Kara said, emphasizing her words by running her hands over her curves and giving herself a light spank on the ass at the end.

Molly looked on appreciatively at the way Kara's ass jiggled from the smack. "I think you're right."

About an hour and a half later the pair had just finished their short walk through the cool October night to arrive at the bar. They joined a small crowd waiting to get in.

"I still can't get over how fucking good you look." Kara said, eyeing Molly. "Gal Gadot could never."

"Oh stop it. I don't even feel sexy tonight." Molly lied.

In reality, Molly felt very sexy. Her Wonder Woman costume looked even better on her than she'd thought it would. Her tight red top clung to her torso and lifted up her big heavy tits, showing deep cleavage. The top was dotted with small gold stars that conveniently directed wandering eyes to her chest. The combination of the short skirt made of blue straps with the knee high red boots, complete with heels, made her already long legs look fantastic. The gold bracers on her arms matched the gold headband that held back her shiny wavy black hair. The simple white cord she had looped up and attached to her side as her "lasso of truth" completed the look.

Humble words aside, her confident smile and the sparkle in her hazel eyes gave Molly away. She both looked and felt like Diana herself tonight.

The line moved quickly and soon they were at the front. The bouncer was barely able to keep his jaw from dropping open when he laid eyes on them and he fumbled over his words as he asked for their IDs. The two superheroines giggled at his reaction, flashed their licenses, and moved into the party.

The bar looked great, decorated wall to wall with all kinds of cheesy Halloween adornments. Plastic skeletons hung from the walls and rubber bats from the ceiling. Somewhere in the back was a fog machine and wisps of light white smoke floated eerily throughout the place.

The party appeared to be in full swing too, though it wasn't so crowded as to be uncomfortable yet. The dance floor was already well populated with young people in a wide array of costumes moving to the music. The bar itself had a slew of folks surrounding it, but Molly and Kara easily wiggled their way up to the ledge, earning themselves several lustful glances from men and a few jealous ones from women.

Ignoring several people who had been waiting longer, one of the bartenders immediately appeared to take their drink order.

"Hmm, two shots of Jose Cuervo, a vodka cranberry, and...?" Kara said, looking at Molly expectantly.

"Whisky sour." Molly finished for her. The young man hurriedly prepared then delivered their drinks.

"Thanks kind citizen!" Molly said bombastically and gave him a little salute while Kara paid. The bartender blushed a little bit and gave her a short salute back. Kara and Molly laughed light heartedly as they made their way from the bar over to one of several small standing tables, drinks in hand.

"He was kind of cute!" Kara said once they were posted.

"Yeah but he's working." Molly replied. "I'm looking for someone who can show me a little more attention tonight." She continued with a wink. "Anyways. Cheers!"

The two hotties clinked their shots together and downed the tequila, before moving on to their respective mixed drinks. For the better part of an hour the two hung out at their table, laughing, gossipping, critiquing costumes, and finishing a couple more drinks. Molly was starting to feel good, and Kara, who was significantly smaller than her friend, was clearly starting to teeter across the line from tipsy to drunk.

Molly was half listening to Kara tell some story about a date she had gone on when her eyes started to wander around the party. More people had packed into the bar and Molly scanned the crowd for handsome men. She briefly made eye contact with an Indiana Jones who was pretty hot, but when he smiled at her his teeth were a little yellow. I can do better, she thought to herself.

"Shit. he's coming over here." Kara said suddenly and Molly's attention snapped back to her friend.

"Who is?" She asked concernedly.

"You remember that little creep I let take me on like two dates a couple months ago?" Kara replied, nodding her head to the right.

Molly followed the direction of Kara's nod. "Oh right." She said tersely. "Daniel."

Daniel was aggressively making his way through the crowd over to their table, rudely elbowing people out of the way. Molly remembered Kara had let him take her out twice, entirely because he had money and had brought her to some of the nicest restaurants in town. But Kara had described him as pushy and whiny and had very much shut him down when he tried to ask her out a third time. Needless to say Molly wasn't happy to see him.

"Well hello ladies." Daniel said when he arrived in front of them. He was dressed in a green and brown tunic with a long straight blonde wig. Up close Molly could see that his ears were capped with prosthetics to make them pointy. In their heels Kara was probably an inch taller than him and he barely came up to Molly tits.

"Hey Daniel. Happy Halloween." Said Molly. "What are you supposed to be?"

"I guess I wouldn't expect you to recognize a character from a real book." Daniel sneered. "I'm Legolas of the Woodland Realm!"

"Oh the Woodland Realm. Cool." Molly muttered.

Daniel turned to Kara. "Hello my love. It's been a long while." He said, his voice dripping with sweetness. Molly's eyes rolled so hard they threatened to fall out of her head. He continued. "Can I buy you a drink? Maybe we can catch up?"

"No thanks. I think it's just us girls tonight." Kara replied coolly.

Daniel's eyes flashed darkly for a moment and when he spoke next his voice had an edge to it. "Don't you think you owe me at least one drink?"

Molly was about to tell the little twerp to fuck off, but Kara put a hand on her arm.

"Okay. One drink." Kara said flatly.

"Excellent!" Daniel cried. He tried to reach for Kara's hand but she deftly shooed his grasp away. She looked over her shoulder and mouthed "I got this" at Molly as she followed Daniel over to the bar.

The crowd near the bar had gotten fuller and Molly soon lost sight of them. She considered trying to move closer to keep an eye on her friend, but her nerves calmed as she gulped down the rest of the drink in front of her. Kara would be okay, Molly reasoned. Daniel wasn't exactly intimidating, and she was dressed as a goddamn Avenger after all.

Instead Molly eyed the dance floor and watched the people move to the beat. When the song changed Molly decided to stop stalling and joined the throng.

The new song was fast and pulsing and Molly and the crowd responded in time. Molly moved her hips back and forth in rhythm, dancing her way deeper into the congregation. The blue straps of her makeshift skirt shook and parted as she danced, showing tiny glimpses of her thighs and ass underneath. The song hit a crescendo and Molly responded with a shimmy, causing her healthy tits to bounce pleasantly.

She could feel the eyes on her, and she welcomed them. For a moment she danced up next to a vampire, letting him run his hands over her shoulders and down her sides but pulling away before his touch reached her hips. She spun into a dance with a lifeguard, shirtless and proud of it. The two moved around each other for a moment before Molly closed the distance between them and ran her fingers over his washboard abs, but danced away right as her hand reached his swim trunks. As she spun she found herself face to face with a gorgeous blonde in a playboy bunny outfit. The two smiled coyly at each other and danced close together, allowing their impressive busts to rub against each other. Molly suddenly leaned in and planted a small peck on the cute woman's lips, and danced away as she let out a tiny shocked gasp. I love Halloween, Molly thought to herself.

The song changed to a slow sensual ballad, and as it did Molly felt impossibly strong hands suddenly take hold of her waist from behind. She found herself pulled against a hard, masculine torso and before she knew it she was moving her hips in time with the stranger's. She didn't resist his touch, she almost felt as if she couldn't.

Molly couldn't see her mystery dance partner, so instead she closed her eyes and lost herself in the music and sensations. The hands holding on to her hips were so warm, not sweaty or sticky, but as if they radiated their own energy. That heat melted through Molly's costume and came to rest in her belly. She let her head lean back and rest against her dance partner's firm chest. Her hips moved in time side to side with his.

His hands moved and came to rest possessively over Molly's belly. The warmth continued and moved lower. Molly's pussy started to get wet.

Feeling daring, Molly suddenly leaned forward and ground her booty right up against the strangers groin, making small circles with her ass over his crotch. She was rewarded with a stirring there, and a growing hardness. The motion put the tiniest pressure on Molly's clit which had poked out of its hood as her pussy became even slicker. Molly bit her bottom lip as tiny little sparks of pleasure started emanating from her core.

The couple stayed like that until the end of the song, when the stranger reached down and gripped Molly's arms, stood her up and turned her around to face him. The first thing she saw was the Superman emblem on his chest. It was a classic Clark Kent costume, Superman t-shirt underneath an open white button up with simple dress pants. She almost laughed at the costume and the coincidence but the laugh died in her throat when she looked up into the face of the Man she'd been dancing with.

Even through the thick rimmed glasses he wore to complete the Clark Kent look, the Man's blue eyes shone clearly. Molly was mesmerized by them. She felt as if, in the span of a moment, she had learned years worth of information about the Man, just by studying the attributes in his eyes. Intelligence, kindness, honesty, and resolve. Strength. It was all there in the Man's eyes. If this stranger had explained to her right then and there that he was a real alien, blessed with superhuman abilities, she would have believed him unquestioningly. Instead, he simply asked for her name.

"What's your name?" The Man asked. His voice was deep and he wore a confident, patient smile. He spoke as if he might be speaking to a child.

"Molly." She responded. There was a slight tremble in her voice. She still hadn't broken eye contact with the Man.

He chuckled softly at her. "Really? I thought it might be Diana?"

Molly blushed. She had completely forgotten about the mighty Amazon princess whose persona she had assumed for the evening.

"What's your name?" She asked back.

"I guess for tonight you can call me Clark." The Man replied.

Molly actually had an overwhelming urge to call him "Sir."

The music had picked up again and the two began to dance again, face to face. His hands returned to her waist while hers rested on his shoulders. She squeezed them once reassuringly, feeling his powerful muscles. The way the Man loomed over her made Molly feel...helpless. She felt vulnerable. And she found herself welcoming it. Looking into the Man's handsome face, Molly had never felt this kind of eagerness to please someone before.

Suddenly, with a miniscule step back, the Man opened up a small distance between their bodies. The Man's hands were impossibly fast as they flew from her hips. Suddenly the Man's left hand was on Molly's chin, cupping her face gently, causing her pretty mouth to pop open slightly and revealing just a bit of her pink tongue. The Man's right hand was suddenly between Molly's legs scooping right underneath her skirt. The tiny little baby blue thong Molly had worn underneath her costume that night was no match for the Man's skillful fingers and soon her hot, dripping wet cunt was resting right in the palm of the Man's hand.

Molly desperately wanted to turn her head to see if anyone had noticed her predicament but found she couldn't pull her face away from the soft warmth of the Man's grasp. Instead she found herself nuzzling her face against the Man's hand and a weak gasp escaping from her lips as she felt his fingers slide up the lips of her pussy. All the while the Man continued to hold her gaze, his eyes piercing through hers. Molly felt as if there was something pushing on her subconscious, a powerful wave that drove against her mind and explained to her brain that the Man knew what was best for her.

The Man fingers traced their way up and down Molly's soft flower, teasing her. But then the Man's middle finger suddenly moved to rest directly on her clit. Molly whimpered as the Man began to rub small circles over her sensitive nub. The sensation was unreal and the poor woman began to shake and tighten her grip on the Man's broad shoulders. It seemed as if she could feel every miniscule ridge of the Man's fingerprint as the digit brushed deliciously over her clit. The Man smiled gently at her distress.

Molly felt the first stirrings of her orgasm begin to build in her groin. There was no way, her mind desperately rationalized. No way this Man was about to make her cum on a public dance floor surrounded by people. But there was no mistaking the pleasurable heat that was emanating from her pussy. Nor the way her cunt clenched and released involuntarily, as if trying to tighten around an invisible phallus.

Suddenly the Man increased both the speed and pressure of his movement and Molly lost control. She let out an adorable squeal as she came all over the Man's hand. Molly felt her asscheeks clench as she writhed shamelessly against the Man's hand. Wave after wave of pleasure wracked her body. By the time she came down from her high, Molly was left a gasping mess. Any stray thoughts of resistance were gone, she was his now.

"Oh my god." Molly whispered once she regained the ability to speak.

Her Wonder Woman headband had gone askew during her shaking orgasm and the Man moved his hand that had held her face to right it. Then he raised the hand that had been between her legs up to Molly's lips. She didn't resist as his fingers slid into her mouth. Molly found herself licking her own liquid heat off the Man's fingers. She liked the taste.

"Are you here by yourself?" The Man asked softly. He removed his fingers from her mouth.

"Yes." She replied huskily before blinking and coming to her senses slightly. "I mean no... my friend is here too." Fuck! Kara! She had completely forgotten about her.

Suddenly there was the sound of shattering glass and a commotion near the bar. Most of the people on the dancefloor stopped what they were doing and turned in the direction of the ruckus. Molly could hear cursing and yelling over the music. She and the Man locked eyes once more and Molly could see the genuine concern in them. Then the Man took her by the hand and led her through the crowd towards the noise.

People seemed to naturally move out of the Man's way as he walked through the crowd and soon they were at the scene. Kara and Daniel were both screaming at each other as a bouncer tried to separate them. Daniel's front was soaked and he had lost one of his rubber ears. There was a puddle on the floor around them and several shards of broken glass.

"The bitch threw her drink at me and spiked my cup into the fuckin ground!" Daniel cried out indignantly.

"Thats a fucking lie!" Kara yelled back. "I threw my drink in his face cause he wouldn't stop grabbing at me after I told him I wouldn't fuck him! And he dropped his own fucking drink!"

Daniel lunged at Kara but the bouncer blocked his reach.

The Man turned to Molly. "You're friend?" He asked. When she nodded the Man walked up and tapped the bouncer on the shoulder.

"I've got this." He said calmly.

The bouncer turned to look at the Man confusedly. But after their eyes met for a moment, the bouncer's expression went placid and he stepped away from the enraged pair.

The Man took the bouncer's place in between Kara and Daniel and faced the much smaller man in his elf costume.

"What the fuck do you want?" Daniel nearly spat.

Instead of responding, the Man reached out with one hand, grabbed a fistful of Daniel's tunic, and effortlessly hoisted him up into the air, dangling him at least three feet off the ground.

"Apologize." The Man said firmly. There was absolutely no room for argument in his tone.

Daniel looked terrified. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm fuckin sorry, okay!?" He babbled pathetically.

Without putting Daniel down, the Man turned to Kara. "Do you accept his apology?"

Kara paused for a second, momentarily stunned by the Man's eyes upon her. "Yes. It's okay." She managed to respond.

The Man nodded, turned back to Daniel and dropped him. As soon as Daniel's feet hit the ground the Man used his other hand to give him a light shove in his chest. Daniel stumbled backwards as if he'd been hit by a car and almost toppled over before righting himself.

12