The Man's Favorite Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Man fixed Daniel with a steely look. "Clear out so they can clean up this broken glass." He ordered. Daniel practically sprinted away as he fled the scene. The rest of the crowd quickly dissipated and went back to their drinking and dancing as Kara and the Man rejoined Molly.

"Hey! Kara, I'm so sorry I left you alone with the creep!" Molly exclaimed.

"It's okay! It's okay! I'm fine, but fuck he was the worst." Kara responded.

"He won't bother you again." Molly assured her before turning to the Man. "Thanks for doing that." She said, shyly.

"Yes thank you so much." Kara agreed, bobbing her head along.

"You're welcome." The Man said back with a sheepish grin. "So you two are friends?"

"Mmm hmm. Friends and roommates." Molly replied.

"Well you make for a gorgeous pair." The Man responded back. Molly had received plenty of compliments in her life but the Man's honest tone made her smile and reignited the warmth in her belly she had experienced on the dancefloor.

"Why, thank you Sir." Kara said breathily. Molly could see that she was similarly affected by her proximity to the Man. Kara was mindlessly toying with the zipper on her black leather jacket and was shifting her weight from one foot to the other as she rubbed her shapely legs together. A blush had crept up to her cheeks. Molly knew her roommate pretty well and it was obvious she was hopelessly aroused.

Soooo." Kara broke the silence. "Is there any way we can repay you for helping me out back there?" Kara asked innocently.

"Well." The Man responded coolly. "This party doesn't really seem like the place to be anymore, does it? Maybe you could do me the honor of letting me walk the two of you home?"

"That sounds great." Kara replied. "I think we'd like that very much."

Molly melted inside when the Man made eye contact with her again. "Yes Sir." She said.

The trio left the bar and began the short walk back to the womans' apartment. The Man graciously extended both his arms out to the ladies and they eagerly accepted them, walking arm and arm with the ladies flanking the Man. Despite the chill from the night, the Man felt as if he radiated warmth and Molly felt safe and happy walking along with him. The threesome soon reached the step to their apartment where Kara quickly and correctly deduced that the most polite thing to do would be to invite the Man into their apartment for a drink or something.

As soon as the door was shut behind them in the hallway, the Man removed his glasses and pulled Kara close for a crushing kiss. Kara kissed the Man back hungrily and pressed her hot body against his stature. The Man grabbed a fistful of Kara's gorgeous, curly, black, hair and bent her head back slowly, exposing her neck which the Man proceeded to kiss and nibble on, earning a sultry moan.

Molly watched the two embrace for a moment as a flash of jealousy ran through her. The Man had already touched her, out on the dancefloor, but Kara got to kiss him first. But then the Man looked over at her, released his grip on Kara's hair and instead pulled Molly in for a powerful kiss. Molly felt herself grow weak and light headed as the Man frenched her. His lips and tongue were so soft but so strong. The Man bit down lightly on her top lip, then her bottom lip, leaving her feeling wanton. Molly was so lost in the kiss that she didn't notice the Man reach down to her hip and gently remove the cord she had used as a prop. Nor did she resist as the Man put both of her hands behind her back as they kissed. It wasn't until the Man tightened the knot he had formed, snugly and securely, that Molly realized that Wonder Woman had just had her hands tied behind her back with her own lasso of truth.

The Man suddenly broke the kiss and moved behind Molly. Molly gasped and experimentally tugged at her bonds. She couldn't break free. The Man set his sights on Kara who had been watching them and looked as if she was doing her best not to start rubbing herself through her hot leather pants.

"Kiss her." The Man said.

Kara and Molly had been roommates for a while, and had known each other for even longer, and had never experimented before. But Kara didn't hesitate at all in heeding the Man's command. She immediately stepped to her friend and leaned in to kiss her. Kara planted one light kiss on Molly's soft lips, then another, then the two melted together in a passionate makeout. Kara's mouth was so soft, Molly couldn't imagine ever wanting to pull away. Molly felt as if she was floating on a warm, soft, pillowy, cloud as she and her best friend kissed under the watchful, protective eye of the Man. Her subconscious recognized that these amazing feelings came from following the Man's command, and she loved that she and Kara were pleasing him.

Kara broke their kiss for a moment. Molly took advantage of the instance to run her tongue in a circle around Kara's lips, leaving them moist. Kara took a small step back. Molly could see how turned on she was from helpless, almost pleading, look in her dark eyes. Molly knew Kara was seeing the same weakness and need to be taken reflected in her own eyes.

The Man spoke. "That was beautiful. Let's take the next step."

Seemingly as if in one movement, the Man shifted to be in front of Molly, reached up and grabbed her red top by the neckline, and effortlessly tore it in half. With her hands tied behind her back, Molly could only squeal as her plump tits fell out of the ruined top. Her nipples were large, pink and pale and stiffened into points as the Man appreciatively drank in the sight of her curves.

The Man reached out and easily palmed one of the heavy white orbs, then leaned his face close to the nipple and lightly blew on it, somehow causing the already hard bud to stiffen further. Molly cried out as the Man took her fat nipple in his mouth and swirled his tongue around it. With his opposite hand the Man reached up and squeezed Molly's other tit, then pointed it at Kara, inviting her to join. Kara eagerly attacked her roommate's chest with her mouth, licking and sucking on the offered teat.

Molly stood there, trembling, as the two suckled on her boobs. Her mouth popped open into an O shape as her body worked through the sensations they were causing her. Each nibble and pull caused a white hot flash of pleasure to run from her tits down to her core. A rivlet of arousal escaped her pussy and trickled down her thighs. The assault on her tits didn't relent. As her mind came to grips with what was happening, Molly began to babble.

"Fuck! Oh fuck! How is this happening? Oh my fucking god that feels so good! Please don't stop! Please don't stop! Fuck, I can't cum from just my tits. I...I..."

Molly's eyes rolled into the back of her head and her tongue lolled out as her orgasm overtook her. She moaned as wave after wave of pleasure destroyed her senses. When she finally stopped cumming, Molly was left a shaking mess, barely able to hold herself up. The Man and Kara finally stopped attacking her breasts but her nipples were left swollen and red from the attention they'd received.

Molly looked at the Man. "How? How did you do that? That's never happened before." She managed to say.

The Man chuckled. "It was a team effort." He replied with a look at Kara who blushed fiercely.

Suddenly, the Man reached out and grabbed them both and hoisted them up, one over each of his shoulders. The woman cried out in surprise as the Man easily carried them from the hallway into their living room. The Man set them both down in the middle of the room. His instruction was straightforward and precise.

"Kneel."

Molly felt as if his words themselves carried real weight that pushed her down. Her unsteady legs easily gave out and she knelt in front of the Man. Her hands were still tied behind her back, making her sit up straight and pushing out her heaving tits. Kara swiftly joined her on the floor and put her own hands behind her back willingly, joining her friend in surrender.

The Man reached down and undid the zipper on his pants, reached into the seam and fished out his cock which sprang out in front of them. The thick pole of flesh looked delicious and Molly's mouth literally watered at the thought of getting to suck it.

The two roommates, still dressed as superheroines though Molly's costume was somewhat in tatters at this point, eagerly moved to each side of the Man's cock. Starting at the base, Molly and Kara ran their tongues along each side of the shaft, tasting the salty skin as they trailed their way forward and meeting at the tip. The two exchanged a quick kiss at the end of their journey, then worked their way back down to the base, coating the Man's cock with their saliva as they dragged their tongues along his hardness.

The two continued teasing the Man's shaft until the third trip to the tip. Then Kara moved herself in front of the Man and popped the head of his cock in her mouth. She sucked on the Man's cock head and worked her tongue around his glands and even up and down his piss slit, eagerly swallowing the precum she found there.

Molly took this opportunity to tongue the underside of the Man's length. She heard the Man let out a deep moan above them and looked up, letting her eyes trail over the S emblazoned on his chest before she reached his face. The Man looked down at them adoringly and Molly felt pure joy as the Man praised their performance with only his eyes.

Kara did her best to take as much of the Man's shaft into her greedy little mouth as possible, bobbing her head aggressively and getting almost half his thickness down on her throat. Molly moved lower and dutifully tongued the Man's balls while she listened to the slutty slurping noises her roommate made while she blew the Man.

Eventually the Man took a step back and pulled his cock away from the duo. Molly watchedas the thick strands of saliva connecting Kara's lips and tongue to the Man's pole broke off and fell to Kara's chin, leaving her with a messy, cock-crazed look.

The woman bit their lips and pouted as the Man undressed in front of them, shedding his pants and button up until he was dressed only in the Superman t-shirt. The shirt was tight on him and Molly marveled at the way his the muscles of his arms and shoulders strained against the fabric as he removed the rest of his clothes.

Then the Man moved behind the still kneeling pair. With a gentle nudge he knocked both of them from their kneeling position, bringing their faces to the floor and causing their asses to rise up into the air. The Man took his time pulling down Molly's baby blue thong, then Kara's tight black pants. Kara had apparently foregone underwear that night leaving both their pussies exposed. The two friends wiggled their rears invitingly from their submissive positions, the perfect picture of two sluts in heat.

The Man knelt behind Molly and she sucked in air as she felt him rub the head of his cock against her needy, dripping wet cunt. Molly moaned gratefully as she realized that the Man had chosen to share his cock with her first. That moan deepened into a lustful growl as the Man pushed the head of his cock into her tight channel. The Man slid his cock into her, agonizingly slowly, every inch pressing the walls of her vagina open wider than they ever had been before. Molly gritted her teeth hard as the Man's rod plunged her depths, then let out a girly squeak as the Man finally bottomed out inside of her pussy.

While Molly adjusted to the hard length that was buried in her pussy, the Man rested one of his hands on her firm ass. With the other he reached over to Kara's eagerly displayed little hole and easily slid his middle and ring finger into her wet pussy. Kara gasped at the penetration. The gasp quickly transitioned into a moan as the Man's finger curled inside of her and skillfully found the slight bump of her g-spot. Kara's toes curled and she balled her hands into tiny tight fists as the Man began to stroke her weak point.

Then the Man began to move his hips, pulling his cock halfway out of Molly, and plunging back inside of her. Molly whimpered as intense pleasure coursed through her every time the Man thrust. The tip of his cock kissed Molly's deepest point and the sensation threatened to drive her mad. Her moans grew louder and more frantic as the Man settled into a steady rhythm.

Kara was clearly starting to lose it as well. The Man's fingers were relentlessly, rubbing against her most sensitive spot over and over, causing her to cry out.

"Oh! Oh fuck Molly! Molly! His fingers are so good! Fuck how does it feel so good with just his fingers!"

Molly could barely speak but managed to gasp back. "Kara! Oh my god Kara he's breaking me! His cock is too strong! It's gonna break me!"

At that moment the Man chose to rub Kara's g-spot just a tiny bit faster and Kara cried out her orgasm.

"I'm cumming! I'm cumming! I'm cumming! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" She screamed as her pussy spasmed against the Man's hand. Pussy juice ran freely down her thighs. When her orgasm finally stopped, she collapsed and the Man's finger slid out of her as she sprawled down into a small puddle of her own making.

The Man brought his now free hand, still stained with Kara's vagina, to join the other on Molly's backside. He swiftly brought his hand down in a sharp spank on one of Molly's ass cheeks, then repeated with his other hand on the opposite cheek, each drawing a yelp from the conquered make-believe Amazon woman.

Then the Man reached forward and used both hands to grab hold of Molly's arms, still bound behind her by the cord. With a grunt he lifted Molly's face and torso up off the floor. Then, using his grip on her bound arms as leverage, began to fuck her with hard, fast, unyielding strokes. Her tits bounced and shook and the force even caused her gold headband to slip from her head and fall to the floor. Molly screamed out at the dominant fucking her pussy was receiving.

"Fuck! Fuck me! Fuck me please! Oh please Sir! Fuck me and make me your good little slut! I wanna be a slut for you!"

Molly's core was quaking with each impact of the Man's hips against her ass and her insides felt as if they were melting. After a minute of the Man's constant barrage of thrusts Molly's mind went blank and tears came to her eyes as the most powerful orgasm of her life rolled through her. Molly came long and hard, her pussy clenching down on the invading shaft so hard she would be worried she might break it if the cock had belonged to any ordinary man. The Man kept thrusting throughout the entirety of Molly's orgasm, extending her pleasure until it was unbearable. When the Man finally released Molly's arms, she collapsed in a defeated heap. The Man pulled his cock from her, then leaned over to undo her bonds and gave her a kiss in her sweaty forehead.

Then the Man stood up. Kara had righted herself into a seated position and had peeled off the rest of her costume, leaving her nude. Molly watched from her spot on the floor as the Man walked over to Kara and easily picked her up. Kara's small perky boobs flattened against the Superman emblem still covering the Man's hard chest as she grabbed hold of his broad shoulders and wrapped her legs around his midsection.

Kissing her deeply, the Man proceeded to lower Kara down onto his still hard cock. Kara moaned in the Man's mouth as her flower was split open by the Man's shaft and she welcomed his cock into her soft cunt. The Man held her aloft with his hands scooped under her ass, then lowered his hips for a moment before driving them up, spearing his cock deep inside the small woman. Kara bit down on the Man's shoulder to keep from crying out but to no avail. Soon she was squealing with each movement and breathlessly stating her submission to the Man.

"Oh my god Sir! You own me! You own my little pussy!" Kara wailed. The Man picked up the pace, his hips rising even more violently. Soon Kara's words became incoherent as the Man fucked her brains out.

With a strength she didn't know she still possessed, Molly hoisted herself up and crawled over to sit between the Man's legs. She leaned her head forward and began licking at the Man's balls between each thrust, her friend's well fucked pussy only centimeters from her face. She could even see the cute tight ring of Kara's asshole wink each time the Man filled her.

Kara's moans somehow became even more high pitched and it was clear she was going to cum again. The Man's pace never changed and soon Kara was howling wildly as her orgasm broke over her. Molly watched as the Man pounded Kara throughout her powerful orgasm and when Kara's pleasure reached its peak, the Man suddenly lifted her up off his cock. Her pussy squirted everywhere, firing a hot stream of her juices onto the Man's torso, drenching the bottom of his shirt. More than a little of her friend's liquid ended up on Molly's face as she stared up in awe, enjoying watching her roommate give in.

Once she stopped shaking, Kara promptly fell unconcious, completely overwhelmed by the fucking she'd endured. The Man gingerly carried her over to their couch and laid her down to rest. With a grin he took off his Superman shirt, now stained with pussy juice, and tossed it aside.

The Man walked back over to where Molly was sitting on the floor, leaned down and gave her a messy kiss, licking up Kara's juices from her face and leaving Molly breathless yet again. Then the Man surprised her by laying down flat on his back next to her, his cock still pointing straight up like a pillar of man meat.

With an effort, Molly managed to climb on top of the Man and positioned his cock at her entrance. In cowgirl position, Molly slid down the Man's pole and gasped out as his cock stretched her oversensitive pussy yet again. Despite being on top, Molly didn't feel in control at all as the Man took hold of her hips and pulled her down firmly until she was completely skewered by his cock.

Molly and the Man locked eyes as the Man began to raise his hips up to fuck her. The feeling of fullness was so intense that Molly wanted to shut her eyes and throw back her head but the Man paralyzed her with his gaze. All she could do was stare into his eyes as he used her body as a fucktoy. His eyes communicated to her how pleased he was with her, how good of a little slut she had been for him, and how she had earned a reward. With the last of her strength, Molly managed to beg.

"Please cum inside me! Please fill me up with your thick white cum! All I want is to be your cumslut and feel your load in my pussy!"

"I will, little one. I promise." The Man said back.

Then with a groan the Man began to raise his hips and fuck her faster and faster. Molly's world went white and she screamed out in pleasurable agony as the Man wrecked her. She vaguely heard the Man let out his own deep satisfied moan before her mind went blank again and she came while the Man blasted his massive load of hot thick cum into her pussy. For a few moments, Molly experienced a perfect euphoria from her own orgasmic high and the warmth of the Man's jizz lodged so deep inside her. Then she collapsed dramatically on top of the Man and lost consciousness.

When she came to a few minutes later, Molly realized that the Man must have laid her down on the couch. She felt a tickling between her thighs and looked down to see Kara between her legs, gently licking up the excess cum that dribbled out of her pussy. She smiled down at her best friend and roommate and Kara smiled back at her. Looking up she saw the Man smiling over them and she smiled back at him as well. As she closed her eyes and began to drift off to sleep, a thought she had early in the evening echoed in her head. I love Halloween.

12