The Man's Will

Story Info
Two beautiful women are approached by the Man.
5.3k words
4.63
22.8k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you officially done for the day?"

"Yes! Fucking finally." Emily said with a giggle as she sat down at the bar next to her friend.

"Thank God. I feel like I spent a million hours listening to the most boring people drone on today." Sandra said as Emily settled in her seat next to her. "I mean for every interesting thing I heard someone say today there must have been an hour of bullshit."

"Yeah, even compared to what I was expecting, this conference has been a dud." Emily replied before turning her attention to the bartender who had wasted no time appearing in front of the stunning woman. "Gin & Tonic please." She said with a smile.

The two beautiful women had already become the center of attention for most of the men lounging around the hotel bar. Emily had turned more than a couple of heads as she had strolled in, her blonde shoulder length curls bouncing with every step. Those eyes that followed her were treated to a view of her lovely slender face, highlighted by light hazel eyes, before traveling south to appreciate the way her formal white dress hung to the curves of her athletic body. Indeed several sets of eyes lingered until after she had passed their owner by, so they could take in the sight of her tight ass wiggling pleasantly with each step as she moved to join her friend.

Sandra had dressed in a more traditionally professional black blazer with a matching mid-length skirt. Yet despite her business wear, and the obvious ring on her finger, two men had already approached her with offers of drinks, both of whom she turned down politely. She was used to declining drinks, what with her beautiful blonde hair falling to the middle of her back and her bright blue eyes threatening to capture anyone who gazed into them for too long. And though her skirt might not have been designed to highlight her behind, there was no hiding the perfect plump rear that rested on her barstool.

From a distance one could be forgiven for thinking the two were sisters. But a carefully trained eye would notice some distinct differences; like how Sandra's hair was naturally blonde while Emily's was dyed. And while both women had a slim and athletic body, Sandra stood almost 6 inches taller. As it so happens, a carefully trained eye was watching over them at that moment.

"So I've actually never visited Austin before and I'm really hoping I get to see some of it that isn't assembly halls and conference rooms." Emily said.

"Omg! Finally a place I know better than the girl who's been everywhere." Sandra replied teasingly.

The two had met in law school and had become fast friends their first year. When they'd graduated, Sandra settled down and took a job with a massive law firm before marrying her longtime boyfriend. Emily had instead taken a short term position clerking for a judge in Puerto Rico, and when that was over she bounced from several similar positions with similar tenures in Peru, Ecuador, Guam, and the Virgin Islands. But a little over a year ago her wanderlust abandoned her and she returned to the states. Conveniently, she got hired at the same firm that Sandra had now worked at for several years, no doubt at least partially thanks to Sandra's glowing recommendation.

"I've been a bunch of times, they send us out here every year. I feel like no one learns anything at these conferences, but it's important we send some folks to mingle with the other great legal minds." Sandra said with a little snort. "But Austin is such a fun city! Tons of great food and drinks and music. We should go hit the town tonight. And I don't know about you, but my schedule of convention crap is much lighter tomorrow so I'm definitely down to go sightsee or restaurant hop or whatever."

"That sounds perfect!" Emily replied as she took the first sip of the Gin & Tonic which had been placed in front of her. "God, I feel like I've worked so much this year. Some fun is exactly what I need."

"What kind of fun are we talking about?" Sandra asked suggestively with a bat of her long eyelashes. "The kind of fun where we don't end up paying for our own drinks?"

"Hmm I guess we'll have to see." Emily said, chuckling. Sandra had definitely gotten a little bored of marriage, but certainly not enough to entertain an affair. Instead, she loved to live vicariously through Emily's exploits and often tried to set Emily up with young, handsome, lawyers she met. Emily, for her part, had a string of lovers and boyfriends during her time abroad but hadn't found much time to date since returning to the states.

"Yeah, we'll see my fat ass. You're young and hot! You should be getting some dick!" Sandra retorted and looked around the room as if seeking the dick in question.

"I'm not ruling it out! Just chill." Emily said quietly. but smiling at her friends outburst. "I'll let you know if the right dick comes around."

In her scan for dick, Sandra had failed to notice the Man relaxing at a table in a corner of the bar nursing a whiskey. But the Man had noticed Sandra and Emily, and a smile worked its way across his face as he waited for the right time to approach them.

Another five minutes passed as the two women chatted about their plans and finished their drinks. But as Emily looked past her friend, down the bar, hoping to hail the bartender, she saw the Man standing at the end. Right as she saw him he turned his head. The Man smiled and his blue eyes twinkled intelligently as they made contact with Emily's.

Emily's breath caught in her throat. She didn't know why but she couldn't tear her view away from his eyes. For ten long seconds the Man simply held her there, neither side blinking. Then the Man nodded slightly and the spell was broken. Emily watched as the Man began slowly strolling over to them.

Now that he was in motion, Emily could get a better look at him. Handsome, but in perhaps a generic way, with a thick head of brown hair and some slight stubble on his face. He was tall, taller than Sandra and much taller than Emily, with broad shoulders. His frame looked athletic and strong but not overly muscular. The kind of body a former athlete might possess. His dark blue suit fit him nicely.

Sandra hadn't seen the Man yet and let out a little yelp when he spoke from behind her. " Hi there, it looks as if you two are in need of another round."

Sandra quickly gathered herself and turned around violently but came up short when she saw the Man standing over her. "Sorry. I didn't mean to scare you." The Man said as his blue eyes met Sandra's.

"I wasn't scared." Sandra said, her eyes not leaving the Man's. "Just startled. And I think we can get our own drinks, thank you."

The Man's eyes narrowed for a half second before he said evenly, "Obviously if that's your preference I can leave you alone. But I think you ladies wouldn't mind some company."

Emily watched as Sandra paused a moment, then a look of calm washed over her face. "I think you might be right, some company might be exactly what we need." Sandra said before turning to face Emily. "What do you think Em? Do we let this stranger buy us a drink?"

Emily locked eyes with the Man again and for a moment she felt as if something was pushing at the edge of her subconscious. When she opened her mouth she knew exactly what to say.

"I think I would like that very much."

So Sandra and Emily parted slightly as the Man eased a spare barstool between them and sat down. His broad shoulders just a few millimeters from each of theirs. The Man waved his finger and the bartender hustled over to the group. When fresh drinks were in front of each of them, the Man spoke up.

"So what brings you both to Austin? Are you here together?"

"Yes we are." Emily said, a bit nervously. She was still slightly confused as to why she had taken the Man up on his offer.

The Man raised his eyebrows, "Like "together" together?"

Sandra laughed. "Oh shut up. No not like that."

"A pity. So traveling for business or pleasure?"

"Business."

"Also unfortunate. But hopefully no more business needs to get done tonight, right?"

Sandra nodded, "I think all the business that will be done today has already been done."

"Fantastic." Replied the Man. "Then the rest of the night can be devoted to plea

sure."

It was a corny line, but something about the way the Man said it made it impossible for Emily to laugh or roll her eyes. Instead she felt a slight heat start in her belly when she heard the word "pleasure" in the Man's steady voice.

Judging by the slight blush that had risen to her neck and cheeks, Sandra appeared to be similarly affected. "Yes, tonight should be pleasurable." She replied breathily before taking a swift drink.

Emily's thighs squeezed together involuntarily when the Man looked at her again. "What's your name?" He asked, his voice gentle.

"Emily." She replied shyly.

"A classic name for a classic beauty." Emily blushed at the compliment as the Man continued, "How do you normally find pleasure Emily?"

This time Emily did giggle slightly. "Well I don't know exactly but I suppose a guy buying me a drink is normally a good place to start."

The Man laughed too. It was a deep honest laugh. Sandra joined in on the laughter and as she did she slipped off her blazer. Emily noticed that the white button up she wore underneath showed just a hint of cleavage as her breasts spilled slightly out of her B-cup cream-colored bra.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" The Man asked Emily suddenly.

"Not at the moment." Emily replied. "But my friend, Sandra, is married."

For just a moment Emily saw an emotion flash over Sandra's face. Annoyance? Anger? But it was replaced by a smile by the time the Man turned to her.

"Well, Sandra, your husband is a very lucky man. I sure hope he treats you right."

"He is immensely lucky and he knows it. He treats me just fine."

The Man nodded at that. "It's not every man who knows how to treat a woman like you the way she deserved to be treated."

"I'm sure I don't know what you mean." Sandra said, taken aback.

"I think you know exactly what I mean." The Man replied with a slight smile.

Emily watched as Sandra took a deep breath. Her hands were gripping the edge of the bar tightly. She looked even more flushed than before and Emily noticed that she could make out small imprints where Sandra's nipples were threatening to poke through her bra.

Suddenly the Man's attention was back on Emily and she was only aware of what was happening to her body. Emily realized that the heat in her belly had grown more persistent and spread to her groin. Her pussy was wet. Very wet. And she could feel her own nipples hardening into proud little nubs; crowning her small breasts which stood free and braless under her dress that suddenly felt too tight.

For just a moment the Man just watched her. Then he said, "Tell me how you're feeling."

Emily just stared at him dumbly. "God is wrong with me?" she thought desperately. Another moment passed and Emily still couldn't find the right words. And then, the pushing at the edge of her subconscious came again and the words simply poured out of her mouth.

"I feel weak, and small, and hot." She admitted breathlessly.

The Man smiled again causing Emily to melt even more. "Submissive?" The Man added helpfully.

"Submissive." This time it was Sandra repeating. "But. I'm not submissive. I'm not submissive at all." Sandra babbled unconvincingly.

The Man turned to her. "I know you're not," he said softly. He reached up and, for the first time that night, the Man touched one of them. He cupped Sandra's cheek in his powerful hand and she sighed and nuzzled her face against his flesh. With his thumb the Man gently opened Sandra's mouth and she willingly began to suck on the digit. Her big blue eyes stayed wide open and remained trained on the Man's face as he continued, "But remember what I said earlier about women like you needing a certain kind of treatment?"

Emily suddenly realized that she and Sandra were losing control of the situation and that they needed to leave now, or else she didn't know what would happen next. But she was too slow. The Man turned again to her and rested his other hand possessively on her knee. His hand seemed impossibly warm and as soon as it touched her the warmth from his hand crept up to join the warmth between her thighs. Her pussy wasn't just wet, it was aching. She knew she had made a mess of the tiny white thong she had chosen to accompany her dress. She also knew that she was lost.

The Man's hand reached out and took each of her hands, one by one, in his own unoccupied hand, and placed them on his thigh, the one that rested nearest to her. A wave of calm swept over her as she gripped onto the Man's sturdy thigh. A wave of correctness. Then the Man delicately removed his thumb from Sandra's mouth. She stared longingly at his hand as it was taken away from her. Slowly he took each of Sandra's hands and brought them to rest on his opposite thigh. The two women were now facing each other with their hands in the Man's lap.

The Man leaned to the side and whispered in Emily's ear. "Do you know what's going to happen now?" Emily managed to shake her head slightly despite the trickle of wetness she felt escape her pussy the second she felt his breath on her neck and heard his voice in her ear. "Now you're going to kiss your friend in front of me."

Emily looked into Sandra's eyes. Throughout the time she had known her, Sandra had always been so capable and independent. But in her eyes now, all Emily saw was lust and need. A need to do as the Man willed. A need to please him and the knowledge that pleasing him would help to quench the fire inside of her. Emily realized that Sandra was certainly seeing the same longing in her own eyes.

The two women moved forward at the same time and met in a passionate kiss. Sandra took the lead, kissing Emily hard and biting her bottom lip. Emily squirmed in her seat. Sandra's lips were so soft. Emily quickly lost herself, her only connection to reality was kissing Sandra and the knowledge that doing so made the Man happy. At some point Emily became aware that she had become the aggressor and had worked her tongue into Sandra's mouth. The two were swirling their tongues around each other.

Emily couldn't possibly guess how long the two frenched before she felt that it was the Man's will that they stop. The two pulled apart slowly, a thin strand of saliva hung between their mouths. Several people were looking over at the two women and their companion. The bartender shuffled his feet awkwardly at the far side of the bar, hoping no one would notice the erection he sported after witnessing the most erotic display he had ever seen. The Man waved him over with a smile. "I'll take our bill please."

The Man walked them out of the bar and across the lobby to the elevators. The elevator doors opened immediately when the Man pressed the up button and the threesome entered. The Man hit his floor button as soon as they were in and then turned to the woman.

When the doors closed and the group was alone, he grabbed Emily first and pulled her into a rough kiss. His mouth effortlessly dominated hers, biting down on her top lip first before nibbling on her lower. She kissed him back and tried her best to press her hot body against him. Wanting desperately to rub her needy cunt against his hardness. She felt another trickle of wetness escape her pussy, this one running down her left thigh.

The Man pulled away and brought Sandra in for a kiss. She eagerly kissed him back, letting his tongue swirl around hers. Emily planted little kisses and licks on the Man's neck while he tongued her friend. She watched as he reached down with both hands and confidently grabbed ahold of Sandra's juicy ass. Sandra moaned into the Man's mouth while his hands mauled her delicious booty.

"Take me please! Make me yours!" Sandra wailed pathetically.

"Of course you're both mine." The Man said. But then the elevator doors opened and the Man pulled them out. He managed to lead the pair down the hall to his hotel room, only stopping once to let the crazed duo each have a turn to kiss him again.

Then they were in his hotel room, a spacious affair with one queen sized bed. The Man wasted no time, pulling Emily to him once again but this time skillfully unzipping her dress as he held her. The garment fell to the floor leaving Emily in only her white thong which had become translucent with her juices. Sandra was trying her best to get her shirt off but was fumbling clumsily with the buttons in her haste. When the Man noticed this he let out a low growl before reaching over to her and easily tearing the flimsy shirt apart, sending buttons flying. Sandra jumped and her perky tits bounced as she shook off the remnants of the shirt off before shimmying out of her skirt, leaving her in just her matching cream colored bra and panties.

The Man now held Sandra close for another kiss as Emily again felt the pushing sensation. She knew what the Man's will was. She dropped to her knees and unbuckled the Man's belt and pulled down his pants and underwear. Now the Man's cock came into view. It wasn't obscenely long, but thick and strong; giving off a heady scent of manliness that made Emily dizzy.

She leaned her face in and gave the head of the Man's cock a kiss. Then she began trailing her tongue all along the smooth cock flesh, licking up and down the hard shaft. Once she was satisfied that every inch of the Man's cock had been bathed by her tongue, she popped the head into her mouth and began to suck. She swirled her tongue around the head and glands and heard an appreciative masculine moan from above her. She looked up. At some point the Man had shed his shirt as well and his hairy chest and well defined arms were now on display.

Sandra joined Emily in kneeling in front of the Man. Emily let the head of the Man's cock out of her mouth with a small 'pop' sound. She used her hand to point the Man's cock at Sandra and Sandra moaned appreciatively at her wordless offer to share. The two began to kiss each other with the head of the Man's cock between their lips. Alternating between planting small kisses on each other's lips and deeper, messier, kisses and licks on the Man's cock. Emily could taste some of the Man's precum, both on the head of his cock and on Sandra's tongue. Eventually, Emily moved her head down and allowed Sandra to begin bobbing her mouth up and down on the Man's cock, taking almost three fourths of the length into her mouth with each movement. Emily took advantage of this opportunity to tongue the Man's balls. She gently brought one of the Man's nuts into her mouth, and then the other, careful to lick and suck each fat testicle evenly.

The Man eventually moved the two women off of his now throbbing cock. The shaft glistened with saliva and spittle and the dangerously hard member swung menacingly between them. "Okay little ones." The Man said. "I think now it's time."

The Man looked at Emily. "You'll get my cock first."

"Thank you sir." Emily replied, and deep down she was grateful that the Man had chosen to fill her pussy first.

Sandra let out a low frustrated groan. The Man turned to her. "And you will have to make do with my tongue for now."

Sandra smiled at that. "Of course sir." She said seductively.

The Man laid down on the bed as the two women stripped off the remains of their ruined undergarments. Emily took a moment to appreciate the pretty pink color of Sandra's small tight nipples that sat proudly on her perky tits. Emily's own nipples were darker and rounder but they sat just as high and just as hard on her breasts.

Emily felt the pushing again and knew that the Man was getting impatient. She carefully straddled herself over the Man's lap while Sandra moved to rest her backside on the Man's face. Now the two women were facing each other, Emily's drenched pussy hovering over the Man's vertical cock and Sandra's equally soaked vagina just a few millimeters from the Man's eager lips and tongue.

12