The Many Joys of Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was bobbing up and down on his cock hearing Sarah moaning behind me. I looked up at Scott and he is looking down watching me. I reached for the waistband of his pants pulling them down over his ass. Scott lifted his hips to help me get his pants off easier.

I kept sucking on his cock while I pulled his pants off completely, Scott was holding my head feeding me as much of his cock that I could take, I can hear him above me talking under his breath "Fuck yes Lily! That feels so good take all of my cock!" I gagged a couple of times as Scott started thrusting his hips to get more of his cock down my throat.

I hear gagging behind me, I lifted my head off of Scott's cock sliding my hand up and down on it while I turned to see what the other 3 were doing. Both Zach and Lucas were naked sitting on the sofa with Sarah on the floor going back and forth between the two of them sucking their cocks.

I will admit I have not seen either Zach or Lucas naked in a lot of years and they filled out nicely. I would guess that they were both around eight inches long and thick. Their bodies are very fit with six-pack abs, damn my boys are gorgeous.

Scott moved my hand as he stood up from the chair, he put his hand under my elbow to help me up off the floor. "Sit in the chair Lil and pull up your skirt." He instructed me.

I pulled up my skirt and sat down, Scott pulled me forward until my ass was on the edge of the seat. He spread my legs wide lifting them over the arms of the chair. I leaned back as Scott shoved his nose into my quim over my panties, he inhaled deeply.

He moved my panties to the side spreading my labia wide open and started licking my pussy. I sucked in my breath as he is flicking his tongue on my clit, he inserted a finger into my pussy hooking it to rub my g-spot. Scott pulled out his finger that is wet with my honey and slowly inserted into my sphincter.

God, I love ass play! He is moving his finger back and forth while he continued to lick my quim. I can feel my build up to an orgasm I came so hard that I squirted all over Scott's face. He didn't stop he kept eating me out like he is starving. All of a sudden I hear "Damn, mom I've never seen a woman squirt like that before. That was amazing!" Lucas was standing next to the chair watching Scott and I rubbing his hard cock.

I reached over and wrapped my hand around Lucas' cock I didn't even think about it I was so worked up by Scott that seeing a cock in front of me I had to touch it. I hear a moan looking up I see that Lucas is standing there with his eyes closed letting me give him a hand job.

I hear another noise so I look over at the sofa to see Sarah riding Zach's cock. She is bouncing up and down with his help. Her head is flung back with her eyes closed moaning loudly. Lucas walked away from me back towards the sofa.

Zach moved further to the edge pulling Sarah towards him so her ass is sticking out. He stopped Sarah's movements as Lucas walked up behind her. Sarah turned her head suddenly to look at Lucas as he slowly inserted his cock into her ass. I could visibly see Sarah tense up, Lucas rubbed her back and told her to relax.

After a few more minutes of watching them and Scott licking my pussy I came again. I got up off the chair instructing Scott to sit in the chair. Once he was seated I turned around facing the sofa to watch them as I sat down on Scott hard as steel cock.

I was holding onto the chair arms as I started grinding on Scott's cock watching Zach and Lucas double penetrate Sarah. It was hot as hell to watch them fucking.

Scott pulled me back against him whispering in my ear "That's hot as hell isn't it?" I nodded my head to answer his question. Scott reaches around squeezing my tits rocking his hips to push his cock up deep inside me.

Then he surprised me with his next question "You want your sons to do that to you, don't you?" I didn't respond at first then I slowly nodding my head. Then Scott kept talking in my ear "You want a cock in every hole, don't you?" I nodded my head again.

Scott pinched my nipples making them pebble hard, biting on my shoulder thrusting deep. I can feel him building up to orgasm along with me. We both came at the same time with him filling my pussy with his hot load. We slowed to a stop sitting joined together watching the others in front of us.

Sarah had her head tucked into Zach's neck as he and Lucas had a rhythm moving together while fucking Sarah's two holes. I can hear her grunting and moaning, at one-point Sarah lifted her head and screamed out loud during an orgasm. Lucas yelled out that he was cumming, and Zach said he said he was ready to cum also.

Lucas pulled out of Sarah's anus leaving it gapping which let us see the cum drip out of her anus onto the floor. Zach pulled out of her pussy sitting Sarah on the sofa, she laid down and curled into the fetal position.

Both Zach and Lucas went to the bathroom, I hear the toilet flush and the sink faucet turns on. They both came back out to the living room semi-hard. I genuinely admire the young male body it doesn't seem to know when to quit always full of cum.

Zach and Lucas see that I am watching them so they walk over standing in front of me. They both hold a hand out for me, I paused for a few seconds before I put my hands in theirs. As I stood up I turned to look at Scott, he has a cocky smile and mischief in his eyes.

Lucas moved the coffee table then laid on his back on the floor in front of the sofa, Zach leads me to Lucas I step over him sinking down onto his guided cock. I paused to get used to his cock size. I looked over my shoulder to Zach then leaned down on Lucas, Zach got on his knees behind me. I felt him spit on my asshole then slowly push his cock into my sphincter, it was a very tight fit until he got past my anal ring.

I looked over at Scott as he stood up from the chair and walked to the front of me with his hard cock bouncing in front of me. I pushed myself up on my hands to stable myself on Lucas' chest. I wrapped my mouth around Scott's cock. I am airtight I love it!

All three of the guys got into a slow steady rhythm, Lucas is sucking on my tits, Zach is grabbing onto my hips while Scott has his hand on my head feeding me his cock. We all stayed in this position for a while then Zach yelled out "Switch!"

The guys all pulled out of my holes leaving me empty. Zach grabbed the ottoman sitting on it then directing me to sit on his cock, he guided it to my anus. Once he got fully seated inside of my ass he laid back pulling me with him so my back is against his chest.

Scott came between my legs guiding his cock into my twat, while Lucas stood on the side of my head. I turned my head taking his cock into my mouth. I could taste myself again this time on Lucas' cock but that is okay I like it.

Zach is the first to cum, he filled my ass full, then Scott filled my twat up full with his load. Lucas was the last of the guys to cum as he filled my mouth. I was dripping cum all over the floor and Zach since he was underneath me.

Scott helped me to stand up off of Zach, I look over to see Sarah watching us fingering herself. I walked over to her leaning down I whispered to her "Do you want to eat out my pussy?" She nodded her head. I grabbed her hand leading her to the bathroom.

I turned to the guys informing all of them "Sarah and I are going to get cleaned up we'll be out soon." They all hollered out "Okay"

I took Sarah into my bathroom, I started the water for the shower once it was at the right temp I grabbed her hand and led her in the shower stall.

I started washing Sarah with the body wash, I paid close attention to her breasts causing them to harden. Then I cleaned her pussy running my finger inside of her to make sure that I got some of the cum out of her. I turned her around washing her back then her ass. I inserted a finger in her asshole to clean out some to the cum in there. I started kissing on her shoulders and neck, she moved her head to the side to give me better access.

She turned around suddenly dropping to her knees she leaned in to lick my pussy "Sarah let me clean it up first it's full of Scott's cum." I tried to tell her but she looked up at me and replied "I want to taste his cum with your pussy juice." I gave up and let her have her way.

I turned so my back is against the wall to support myself, I put one foot on the lowest soap holder to give Sarah better access. She dove in and started slurping on my full pussy. She is moaning as she is sticking her tongue in my hole as far as she could, with her nose against my clit.

I grabbed the back of her head to hold her in place, she is doing a fantastic job eating me out I could not hold back and come all over her tongue. I look down to see that she is finger fucking herself fast and hard. Her whole body shook as she gave herself an orgasm.

We both stood under the water sprays cleaning ourselves up every once in a while, lightly kissing each other. We finished our shower, got out and dried each other off. I put on a short silk robe, while Sarah is naked because all her clothes are in the living room.

We walked out in the living room to the see Scott, Zach and Lucas all sitting there dressed drinking a beer. I went to pick up my clothes as Sarah picked up hers and got dressed.

Everyone was quiet so I decided to start the conversation that we all wanted to have "Well that was the best sex I have ever had. How about all of you?"

Scott was the first to respond "Yes I totally agree that was some fantastic sex. I thank you for the experience." I smiled at him.

Sarah responded next "I have never in my life done anything like this before, I hope that we can do it again."

Zach and Lucas yelled out at the same time "Yes!"

I looked around at everyone and replied "Oh I am sure that this will happen many more times!"

Scott and Sarah said it is time for them to head home I walked them to the door giving each of them a hug and kiss.

When I went back to the living room Zach asked me "Mom I hope that this is not the only time that you will let us fuck you?"

Looked at back and forth between the two of them and replied "No this won't be the only time, I rather enjoy having both of your gorgeous cocks inside me." I walked over to them giving each of a kiss on the lips and say goodnight to them.