All Comments on 'The Many Mistakes of Miss Kyle Pt. 01'

by Keepo

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good premise.

Mostly nicely told.

Wasn't a fan of the ending where she chose to give him the blowjob. Better if it had continued to be 'punishment' proposed and orchestrated by him.

And nowhere in the story was anything to do with her breasts or ass -- other than to spank it.

He's got her bare assed over her lap and all he does is spank her a bit? No caressing her ass? No touching her asshole? No fingering her pussy? No teasing her pussy? No forcing her to beg him to continue and make her cum?

And you need an editor/proofreader:

You wrote: "His straight-laced demeanor..." STRAIT not STRAIGHT

You wrote: "Eliza was puddy in his arms." PUTTY not PUDDY.

Four stars.

KeepoKeepoover 1 year agoAuthor

Ah good catches. I don't send these out to my normal proofreaders because, well, they're pretty vulgar. I think straight-laced is a synonym and homonym with strait-laced, but I am facepalming at the puddy. Thanks for pointing it out!

And I wanted to show her willing to escalate the punishments to leave no ambiguity in his mind for part 2's much more sex-focused punishments.

Thanks for reading!

Insanehippie69erInsanehippie69erover 1 year ago

I really like this story. As a spanking enthusiasts and ass man I enjoyed the punishment parts.I would have Mr.Adman's spanked Eliza for giving a blow job without permission. I hope you write some anal into the story. Maybe have Mr.Adman insert a vibrating anal plug in her before a meeting.Can't wait for the next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous