The Many Mistakes of Miss Kyle Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eliza rolled the vibrator from hand to hand, thinking. Mr. Adams waited expectantly.

"As you wish, Mr. Adams, but I do hope I get a reward for my good behavior," Eliza said. She turned and left before he could respond. She knew he was hard beneath his desk.

The presentation was right after lunch. Eliza ate a light salad, used the restroom, and slid the vibrator inside her panties. Her cunt was drenched already. The soft, silicone cup hugged her clit deliciously. The wings pressed into her thick labia. She gave walking a try. The vibrator was noticeable, but not uncomfortable. No one would see it beneath her skirt.

Eliza navigated the cubicles of the open floor plan and made her way to the conference room where the presentation was scheduled. It was packed. Mr. Adams had collected the entire department to see it. As soon as she came into view, the vibration started. It hummed succulently on her clit. Her breathing quickened with each step. When she entered, the chatter in the room fell silent. Her slide deck was already on the television. Heat suffused her face and chest, turning her a girlish crimson.

Mr. Adams smirked, "I thought you would appreciate having the entire department see the presentation."

Eliza swallowed loudly. A frisson of rueful pleasure shook through her. "Of course," she said breathlessly.

Mr. Adams took a seat at the rear of the sunny conference room. In front of him, more than a dozen people-mostly men-fixed their eyes on Eliza. She stood at the laptop that was connected to the television and began.

"We had only three escapes in the last quarter, and all three were fixed-oh," the vibrations intensified, stopping her mid sentence, "Excuse me, we fixed all three within a day."

The room gave paltry applause. It was good work, but no one needed reminding. Eliza continued the presentation with the vibrator whirring in her panties. After a few minutes, she moved onto specifics of each bug. When the slide for the first came up, again the vibrations intensified.

"This first bug," the vibrator pulsed in a new pattern, "oh wow," Eliza said breathlessly, "Ahem, excuse me."

The vibrations pushed her dangerously close to the edge. Everyone stared uncomprehendingly at her. They had no idea that she was on the verge of coming. Before today, Eliza would have said she was a self-conscious love maker, even going so far as to turn the lights off with her last boyfriend. Something woke within her now. Each set of eyes watching her sent shivers down her spine and drenched her already swollen pussy. Even Tom, a fat, bald man whose wandering eyes made every woman in the office uncomfortable, turned her on as he stared at her breasts rather than the presentation. The thought of all these people unaware of what they were seeing, of her so close to an earth-shattering climax, changed her forever. And Mr. Adams, in the back of the room, relished in her discomfort, she could tell.

Eliza barely held it together as she finished the presentation. A lame round of applause greeted her as she finished. As everyone streamed out of the conference room, Eliza stayed put, clenching her knees and thighs together against the onslaught of vibrations on her clit. Eliza was the last to leave. She walked-almost a waddle--out of the room to find Mr. Adams waiting for her.

"Can I see you in my office, Miss Kyle? I have some feedback about the presentation," he said with a smile.

"Y-yes, of cour-ohh, of course," Eliza said. She followed him to his office, dodging her friend Maria's questioning looks.

In the office, Mr. Adams frosted the windows, then had Eliza close the door. He said, "You did a good job, Miss Kyle."

"T-thank you, Mr. Adams," Eliza slurred. She was going to come, there was no stopping it.

"Would you like to come, Miss Kyle?" Mr. Adams asked seductively.

"Y-yes, oh fuck, yes," Eliza blurted out.

"Good, show me."

"What do you mean, show you?" Eliza asked, her voice high with pleasure.

"Lift your skirt and come in front of me," Mr. Adams said, "Right now, like a good little slut."

Eliza didn't hesitate. She lifted her skirt and thrust her hips slightly forward. Through her sheer underwear, Mr. Adams watched the little egg send waves of pleasure crashing through Eliza. Eliza cupped a hand over her breast and squeezed as the orgasm began to take her.

A moan escaped from her. Mr. Adams quickly stepped forward and covered her mouth with his hand, his eyes locking onto hers. Eliza shook violently as the orgasm ripped its way through her body. She moaned loudly into his hand, her eyes narrowing. Mr. Adams wrapped a hand around her back and pulled her close to him so she wouldn't fall. Eliza could feel his hard cock through his pants. She grinded into him without thought. When she finally finished, her body trembling with the aftershocks of the orgasm, Mr. Adams slowly let her go.

He took his phone out of his pocket and turned the vibrator off. Eliza was puddy in his arms. That was one of the most intense orgasms she had ever had. Little red splotches appeared across her body, and her legs were like jello. Mr. Adams ran a hand down her stomach, under her skirt, and into her panties. Eliza gave him a hungry look, craving his fingers or his cock inside her. Instead, he gently pulled the vibrator out. He released her and set the vibrator in his desk drawer, then he took a seat. Eliza tried to catch her breath.

"That was very sexy, Miss Kyle, and wildly inappropriate for the office," Mr. Adams said.

An idea burst into Eliza's mind, an opportunity. Between breaths, Eliza replied, "I'm sorry, Mr. Adams, you are completely right."

As she finished speaking, Eliza strode around the desk, her hips swaying seductively. Mr. Adams watched her with quizzical eyes. At his chair, Eliza dropped to her knees, resting her bum on her heels and her hands on her thighs.

"What are you doing, Miss Kyle?" Mr. Adams asked, his voice husky with lust and trepidation.

Eliza looked up into his eyes and smirked, "I've been such a naughty little slut, I need to be punished more."

As she said this, Eliza reached up and undid Mr. Adams's belt, then unzipped his pants. Mr. Adams began to mumble something in protest, even going so far as to put his hands on hers to stop her, but he fell silent when Eliza reached into his pants and took him in hand. Eliza was surprised; Mr. Adams's cock was only slightly above average in length, but it was thick and girthy. She tugged him through the hole in his boxers. His cock was immaculate. Uncut and rock hard, it had a slight upward curve. Precome drenched the head and dripped down his frenulum where it beaded in his foreskin. Mr. Adams shuddered as Eliza gently stroked him and tongued up his precome.

"Miss Kyle, I -" Mr. Adams began.

Eliza interrupted, "I know, Mr. Adams, you are going very easy on me for all my mistakes."

She leaned forward and took just his head in her mouth. He gasped. Her tongue teased around the crown. His precome tasted sweet on her tongue. She gently pulled down on his shaft, pulling his foreskin back. Slowly, deliciously, she inched more and more of his hard cock into her mouth. She could tell he was already close to coming himself. His balls tucked tight to him. She took him deeper and deeper into her mouth, her jaw opened almost as wide as she could to take his thickness. Finally, she deep throated him. This wasn't her first time, and he wasn't too big for her. Eliza buried her face in his boxers and his cock throbbed in her throat.

Mr. Adams let out a small moan. Eliza pulled him out of her mouth and said, "Shh, Mr. Adams, or you'll be the one wildly inappropriate for the office."

Before he could respond, Eliza took him in her mouth again. Her tongue danced over the crown of his head and played with his foreskin. He was so close. She knew just what to do. Eliza pumped him in and out of her mouth, increasing her speed and intensity every time.

"Oh god, oh god Eliza," he mumbled.

Every few pumps, she'd deep throat him, causing him to moan softly. Eliza didn't care anymore if anyone heard. She only had thoughts for the cock in her mouth and her boss, who just a week ago had been a fun office flirt to her. She didn't know what he was to her now, but she loved it. After one of her deep throats, Mr. Adams put a hand on the back of her head. Eliza moaned onto his cock, her muffled sounds adding a sensuous vibration to the blow job.

Mr. Adams's legs straightened out around her, and he clenched his ass tight. He let go of the arm rests on his seat, and he clenched onto Eliza's shoulders. His cock pulsated once, then twice, then he came. Hot semen shot into Eliza's mouth. His come was fragrant and pleasant to taste. He pumped more and more come into her mouth, and she greedily lapped it up. She stroked him with her mouth, then her hand as his orgasm finished. She swallowed the load with only a small drop or two escaping onto her chin, then sat back on her feet and looked back up at him. He was drained. Mr. Adams slumped in his chair and tried to catch his breath. Eliza rose to her feet, took a tissue from his desk and dabbed at her mouth to remove the excess semen and saliva.

She put both of her hands on his arm rests, leaned close to his face, and whispered, "Will that be all, today, Mr. Adams?"

He didn't have the wits to respond verbally. He just nodded dumbly, then Eliza was out the door.

When Maria asked what happened, Eliza said with a shrug, "You have to give the boss what he wants."

12