The Map of Her Body

Story Info
She gives him her body to discover and play with.
1.2k words
3.81
4.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stood on her toes and stretched her hand upwards to reach for the topmost shelf. Her top lifted up with her, revealing the stretch marks all the way around her waist, and her little belly button resting on them. It made me weak. She'd always cover parts of her body when showing herself off for me and I'd rarely ever get to see her marks.

I was stood behind her and found myself gravitated towards her body. I wrapped my right arm around her - my palm was holding the left side of her waist, and my forearm all around her stomach. I took my other arm and wrapped it further above my first one, over her top. I could feel the warmth of her body and the softness of her skin. I squeezed my arms and pushed myself against her back. My face was over her shoulder and I breathed on her neck.

"Good morning. You seem happy today. :)" she said.

"I am so in love with you."

"I know" she grinned.

I needed to feel more of her. I lifted her top further and gave my other arm the pleasure of feeling her oh-so-perfect skin. Tightly wrapped around her body. She was mine to hold.

"Why do you hide these stretch marks? Do you know how much it turns me on to know the map of your body?.."

"...Never again. I want to journey around the whole of your body today. Don't stop me."

She turned around and kissed me. I almost forgot how to breath. I don't remember whether it was her lips or the thought of discovering the marks on her body that caused that.

I picked her up and wrapped her legs around me, grabbing and squeezing her ass cheeks with my hands as hard as I could. Just to show how much I was dying to feel her. How I couldn't get enough.

She stared into my eyes and I walked her back into our room. Bumping into walls along the way, lost inside her gaze.

I lay her down on the bed, so disappointed of having to let go of her butt. MY butt. Mine. And placed my hands on her thighs. Her skin was the softest thing I'd ever felt.

I slowly glided my hands upwards, moving over the booty shorts she wears for me to sleep every night, and reached the bottom of her top. I started lifting it again. Excruciatingly slowly. Revealing those stretch marks again. I stopped right below her belly button. I needed a breather already.

I placed my lips on her bumpy skin. My chin digging right above the wet part of her panties, and my nose in her stomach. I never wanted to let go of that feeling.

"Ever. Single. Part. Of. You. Is. Gorgeous. All of it is mine to cherish. And if I had the chance to change any of it? I wouldn't in a thousand years."

She was breathing heavily and nodded speechlessly.

I lifter her top up further and found the bottom of her tits. I was expecting her bra but forgot how she won't be wearing one. I forgot even though I was grabbing both of them, bare, the whole night. This woman really has got me losing my sanity over her.

I smushed my face into her tummy to feel the warmth before finding the little folds in her skin beneath her boobs. I used her top to lift her boobs upwards, not allowing myself to feel them so soon, and put my lips and tongue in the valley along this soft cusp of her body. On each side.

I needed to get a kiss. I tightened the top along her back and went up for a quick peck, and then decided to leave the reveal for longer. Even though I was dying to have a look.

I grabbed the top of her shorts and took them off relatively quicker, and made sure to feel all of her skin doing so. Her legs always turned me on. She loved wearing shorts and had me hard throughout the day when she was around.

She was now just in her panties. I was dying for air. I placed my palms on the part of her thighs right below her butt and pushed them apart. She cooperated.

As if I was not weak enough already, looking at her bare stomach and underboobs with her legs spread so far apart and panties wetter than the ocean threw me overboard.

I ripped my bottoms off to let my cock breath. Not allowing myself to touch it yet. I was already twitching.

She had a birth mark near her right butt cheek, and through it went another fold of her skin that accommodated her pussy. It was half covered by her panties, so I ever so slowly slid them off and left them right on her thighs, above her knees. Revealing her pink-brown, drippings lips. I could feel my length twitch with my heartbeat. I was struggling to not lose control.

I put my head between her spreaded legs and panties. Before I even kissed her, her hand was in my hair and her thighs were squeezing my head.

She wanted me to go slow.

I kissed every spot around her lips and teased her till her grip around my head got as tight as it could.

And then, I kissed her lips.

She moaned in a way which told me needed it all together. I've known what makes my woman shudder like that.

I pushed my middle and ring finger into her and curved them to hit the right spot as the rest of my fingers felt the skin on her sweet butt. My tongue and lips took turns at playing with her clit. It didn't take long before she started to jump.

She came on me. Her moans drove me crazy. Enough to know the wind out of me.

I was pushed over the limit. I stood up and pulled her top over her head. My body was now between her thigs that were spread apart and I could feel her feet and panties on my butt. They were gonna be staying that way.

I shoved my mouth onto her right nipple and started biting. All around and on her dark spot. The nails of my left hand were digging into her tits and I was furiously jerking myself off with the other.

I almost came before stopping at the last moment and looker her in the eyes. I got her off me and turned her around. I gripped her just like I had in the kitchen - except my other arm was feeling both her perfect tits and not her stomach.

I pushed my whole length into her in one smooth motion and let out a moan which resonated with her's. I started smacking her ass with my crotch as I dug deeper and deeper into her body. I was reaching my edge and so was she. I knew how filled she felt due to me.

I felt her start to quiver and that was it for me. Her loud screams muffled my grunts as I shot all of myself into her. After about 12 pumps, I fell over on the bed with her between me and it. Still fully hard inside her.