The Mare in Molasses

Story Info
There's only one way to get rid of molasses...
4k words
4.78
8k
4
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

****

"C'mon now, colts, git 'er done!"

Serenity paced back and forth, trying to keep her eyes on everything at once as sheriff of the Appleloosa. It wasn't normal for her to supervise the loading of a freight train but, considering that this particular one was going all the way to the hippogriffs, she wanted to make sure herself that it was a job well done. Appleloosa bustled with activity and they couldn't keep the train held up at the station for long as there would be passenger trains wanting to come in soon, forcing them to act with both haste, speed and, of course, efficiency above all else.

But the native-born and bred Appleloosans sure knew the meaning of hard work and pulled together as a pony team to haul the freight up, working with machines and pony-power alike to hoist the cargo, in large, square crates and the usual barrels, onto the train safely where it could be carted as if on the back of a wagon -- just a very big wagon. It was something that needed to be done and no one was going to turn their hoof away from something that would raise their standing in the realm of Equestria and beyond. As Princess Twilight always said -- diplomatic relations were of the utmost importance! Maybe that was something that they should have remembered back when they were talking to the buffalo? Ah, that was too long ago!

A job to do was a job to do and the Sheriff with her neckerchief pinned in place with her badge frowned and stepped back, brow furrowed in concentration as she directed one of the worker ponies to drop another barrel on top, finishing the load.

"That's it," she said, lips parted as if she did not want to spare the time it would have taken to open her mouth again if she needed to speak quickly and urgently. "Keep 'em coming now, colts!"

The pony operating the crane pursed his lips, tongue poking out the corner of his mouth and hat askew. But it was nothing to do with his concentration that a filly scrambled up on top of the piled up barrels, a dark red coat and striking blue mane standing out clearly against the mass of brown and black barrels. She giggled and tottered up onto her hind hooves, clearly too young to be out unsupervised, but that didn't matter as the pony operating the crane gasped and tried desperately to swing the barrel away, to no avail. It descended down and down and down even at an angle as the filly's scream cut through the air and, too late, several heads turned in her direction. Yet a pair of eyes were already locked on her, hooves skittering into motion before their mind even caught up with what they were trying to do.

Sheriff Pinto was the pony, of course, already leaping into action as the barrel fell, adrenaline roaring and blood pumping, pounding in her ears, a driving throb against her eardrums that pulsed her on, hooves bounding to the rescue. Off a box -- she kicked up high and over the cargo hold, knocking the filly off and into her hooves in the nick of time. The landing was less delicate than her rise to the top of the train and she turned in midair as they fell, letting her body take the brunt of the blow for the both of them.

"Oof!"

It was a grunt that was not ladylike in the slightest as she groaned and rolled onto her side, the filly dancing away on light hooves as if nothing had happened at all -- or, at least, nothing out of the ordinary. She giggled and pranced, eyes alight as the other ponies called out, that barrel still swinging and out of control as Sheriff Pinto blinked rapidly, fighting to come entirely back to her senses.

"Missus, missus!" The filly squealed, bouncing from her front hooves to her rear and back again. "That was amazing! Again! Again!"

Groaning, Serenity shook herself off and rolled to her hooves, head spinning and pounding. Had she hit it in the fall?

"What? What in the hay were you doing up there?" She demanded. "This is a freight loading! You can't be prancin' about like that -- y'all will get yourself killed! Where's your momma?"

The filly's expression faltered but, as her hoof lifted, Serenity's back to the train, a shadow fell over them. The thunk of the barrel finally slamming into the side of the train as the desperate crane operator fought and failed to control it, the barrel bursting open in a rain of...

...Molasses. The barrel was full of molasses. And the molasses didn't just spill harmlessly (if messily) down the side of the train but directly over the infuriated mare with her adrenaline still pumping and breath raking through her lungs. One moment she was looking at a filly cowering away from her -- but not her, the barrel! -- and the next her vision was completely and utterly obscured with a thick, brown deluge, the sweet tartness of it sinking into her nostrils as she gasped, the viscous fluid even seeping into her mouth along her lips.

And then she could see again, panting and heaving and striving to wipe it from her eyes, her ears, her mane -- oh, hayfeathers! It was everywhere! Sheriff Pinto pressed her lips very firmly together so as not to say something most unladylike, eyes burning as she turned her fury on the ponies who were supposed to be well enough able to handle the job on their own.

The other ponies studiously turned their eyes away from her as she tried to diplomatically and carefully wipe herself off but it was disgusting how the stuff got into absolutely everything -- places that molasses really had no right to be. She made a face, though did her very best to maintain her usual composure, heat rising to her cheeks even as she, instinctively, tried to straighten out her neckerchief. It made little difference and the eyes on her burned into her skin, right through the sticky layer that seemed to cling to every surface it touched, barely even slipping down her ears.

"Oh, ponyfeathers," she muttered, sinking back on her haunches without actually letting them touch the floor, her tail dripping with the thick, gelatinous stuff. "Just what the hay am I going to do now about all this?"

"Ma'am? Oh, begging pardon, I meant Sheriff! Sheriff Pinto, is that really you under there!"

Her deputy, Silent Sky, had been there to assist and monitor the loading of the freight, even if it had not all gone to plan. Even she, however, could not help but snicker behind her hoof, although her eyes remained as serious as she could keep them, her tan coat blessedly clean...much unlike hers.

"Yes," she muttered, eyes narrowed. "It is me. But I think y'all are well placed to take over, for now, aren't you, Silent Sky? I think I'm best off cleaning myself here up some before returning..."

Her deputy muttered something in return but Serenity had already turned tail on her, making good her escape as she near enough fled the scene, only slowed by the cloying thickness of the gunk weighing her down. Of course, her home was right on the other side of Appleloosa but there really wasn't any question of her being able to carry on with her duties in such a state. Making a face, she stuck out her tongue and regretted the decision instantly as a blob of overpowering sweetness mixed with that strong, traditional molasses flavour swamped her senses. It was good...just in the right doses! And would one shower even get it all out of her fur?

Wait... Didn't Axel have a shower at his workshop? She gave a small sigh, steps quickening as more and more eyes fell on her, the giggles rising as she trotted along, leaving a spotty trail of sticky molasses in her wake. It would not have taken a trained sniffer hound to track her through Appleloosa that day but the thought of a quicker shower and return to work encouraged her on, although she couldn't really blame anyone for giggling. She probably would have snickered just a little behind her hoof if someone was trotting through town coated in such sticky stuff as she was too.

Rounding a corner, she raced for the workshop, not even caring who could see her with Axel's old truck out front, much loved and well looked after regardless of the little ding in the bumper that he still had to work out. Of course, he was there, he was always there on a weekday; there was so much for him to get done and she could only be thankful that he wasn't out looking for parts or on some other kind of errand, huffing and puffing like a mad-mare as she skidded around the corner into the open garage door of his shop, eyes wide and helpless.

"Help, Axel!" She squealed, giddiness driving her to giggles. "I've been molasses...ed?"

It was a silly enough statement that she broke down even her own annoyance, chuckling and snorting as the stallion in question popped his red-furred head out from under a wagon that was in a serious state of disrepair, his brow furrowed.

"What on earth are y'all... Ah. I see. You have indeed."

For it was quite clear to see that her clothes were clinging to her in all the rightly wrong places as she resisted the urge to shake herself off like a ruffian. That would only make a mess of his shop and, well, she couldn't risk annoying the one pony who darn sure loved the socks off her and was about to be the greatest and kindest and most wonderful stallion in the entire world...and let her use his shower.

Axel shuffled out from under the wagon, brushing his pale mane back into place, and looked her over, although even he could not stop himself from giggling, just a little.

"Wow... Just wow."

Serenity squirmed.

"It's not funny! I need to use your shower -- I figured it was a whole lot closer than mine and, well... I'd rather get clean quicker!"

"But what happened to you then?" Axel probed, cocking his head. "It's... Well... Not every day that you get a story like this to tell surely!"

Sheriff Pinto shook her head.

"Not much to tell, honey. We were loading up the freight set to go off to the griffons and, well, there was this filly just larking about on the barrels like a lil' hooligan! The barrel swung and I thought it was near enough gonna take her out. I just jumped up, grabbed her down and, by then, it was too late to escape that last barrel."

Grumbling to herself, she tightened the muscles in her hindquarters, fighting down the urge to swish her tail, frustration getting the better of her. A pony could not understand just how much they used their body until they had to just stay still, truly.

"It hit the side of the train and, well...the rest of that one is history, as they say. Now, a mare would be mighty pleased if she could use your shower, sugar, unless you want me to break out my authority as sheriff of this here town!"

The last bit was said in jest and play, although she really was getting ever more desperate for that shower, skin itching. Who knew that being coated in molasses could leave a pony feeling like their skin was crawling? Ugh!

"So, you're a hero!" He grinned. "See, now that was a story worth hearing!"

She winced, shaking her head again even as the words spilt from her lips.

"I wouldn't say so... No. No, I couldn't be. Just doing my job, like anypony else. But can I use your shower? I won't be too long... Well, I hope I won't be long." Making a face, she eyed her foreleg dubiously. "I don't know if this stuff comes off easy like or is...worse..."

"Don't worry, you can use it for as long as you like -- it's through there, you know where," he said, waving his hoof in the general direction of his basic facilities, a necessity for any pony who may become covered in grease and oil during the course of their work. "Let me just close up and I'll check y'all have towels in there and stuff, but go ahead and get the water running. Should be nice and hot."

Smiling gratefully at him, Serenity made good her escape, albeit as temporary an escape as she hoped it was.

"Thanks, sweetheart! I sure hope I'll be quick! Maybe you can make sure I get it all off? Thank you kindly again, sweetheart!"

But she wasn't about to hang about for any more pleasantries than that as she fled to the shower, skidding around the corner in her haste to get the hot water onto her fur. The shower's controls took a little fiddling with hooves -- as was so very often the case for many earth ponies -- but, soon enough, she had a steady stream spattering down to soak her coat as she stepped into it without even stripping her brown jacket and neckerchief off. What did it matter if they got wet when they were already as much of a mess as the rest of her body? She didn't usually wear anything bar her neckerchief but she was slightly glad that the jacket had protected her shoulders and chest some, although it stuck to her something awful and peeling it off her sticky body was one of the worst sensations she'd ever had the displeasure of experiencing.

"Darn molasses... All over the place... Darn train..."

It wasn't much of a curse -- or a stream of curses that she would not usually have uttered -- but it gave her enough of a push to keep working at her clothes, easing them off slowly as her mane and tail were slicked back down, lumps of the sticky stuff sliding viscously off her coat. She could not have said whether or not the consistency of this particular lot of molasses made it a good or a bad batch but, trapped in the confines of the shower with the sliding, faux glass door, the smell of it was overpowering even over the steam and she hacked and coughed, eyes watering with the sickly sweetness.

"Wow, it sure coated you good there."

Axel slipped into the shower room, a note of concern in his voice, which was most likely derived from the fact that she sounded like she was near enough coughing up a lung. He took her neckerchief and jacket as she passed them out of the shower and placed them delicately on a chair nearby from the workshop, although it probably wasn't the cleanest thing in the room (neither were the items he placed on top of it). Serenity sighed and caught his eye, though the amusement in his eyes, for once, did not translate to her own.

"Ugh, yeah," she murmured in agreement, eyeing up her soaked neckerchief with a droop to her ears. "I sure hope it comes out okay. I really did like that neckerchief."

"Seriously though..." Axel mused, slipping his hoof through the open door and wiping it gently across her flank. "I don't know if you're going to get all of this out, it's so thick."

He wrinkled his nose as if curious and brought his hoof to his muzzle, licking it off as if he was expecting something more than the derived sweetness. Frowning at him, Serenity tried not to shiver too much from that light touch on his flank alone, her tail flicking and lifting without conscious thought. At least, in the shower, it didn't matter that she flicked molasses everywhere.

"I thought ya'll were supposed to be helping me get clean?" She grumbled. "If y'all are gonna be in here, that is?"

But Axel had something else in mind, brushing his swiftly dampening mane out of his eyes as he smirked, a wicked look crossing his muzzle where it never normally was present. His mare was sticky in the wrong way and in need of getting clean...

Slowly, he advanced, Serenity ducking her head under the stream of hot water, murmuring softly to herself as steam floated up from her body. The mare shivered even though the water was just the right temperature, hardly aware that she was being stalked. Axel was just there to help, wasn't he? He was surely bringing her a flannel, wasn't he? That would help... Serenity moaned softly, making a particular kind of noise that should have really been reserved for the bedroom but was only mildly embarrassing when one was in the shower, a little more of the molasses slicking out of her mane, although it still glued chunks together in thick swards.

She didn't expect the tongue that traced up the arch of her neck and around her ear, cleaning off a watery stream of molasses that had freed itself from the clutches of her coat. Shuddering, she cast a look back at the stallion, lips parting breathily, even as he took full advantage of her position, happily trapped beneath the water as her lover nibbled at her ear and kissed his way back down her neck, tongue working away at the molasses the whole time.

"Ah..." She groaned, biting her lip. "Ah, sugar, what are y'all up to there... There are better ways to get me clean!"

"Not when you're this delicious..." He growled, eyes bright with need.

But the stallion wasn't talking about the molasses as he licked down her neck, cleaning a sticky trail from her fur as the heat of the shower and steam softened it some. No spot was left untouched as he even worked his way under her belly towards her teats, small and neat as was usual for a maiden mare. His tongue swiped around them and she grunted deep in the back of her throat, a different kind of need rising to the forefront of her mind. For now getting herself clean was a by-product of something altogether more fun that the two of them most certainly could enjoy together to break up the work day...

They slipped into lovemaking as easily as the long-time lovers they were, tongues tangling as they kissed beneath the hot stream of water. Moaning into her mouth as water trickled over their lustful lips, Axel chuckled against her, chest vibrating as Serenity near enough swooned against him, her mind telling her that she really should be getting back to work while the rest of her languished and luxuriated in the moment.

"Just too sweet for me..." Axel breathed against her, licking a drop of molasses from her chin and making sure to clean off her neck and chest too, while he was at it, most of it out of her mane and tail from the constant stream of water. "I can fix that!"

But, if she was too sweet, he was only going to savour the moment all the more, his stallionhood slowly plumping out his sheath as he turned her about in his forelegs, working his way, slowly and sensually, down her back. He spared her no expense as she moaned and he worked over her lower back, kneading and massaging as she whimpered and shivered against him, head lolling back even as she shyly lifted her tail for him. There was no denying the needs of a sweetheart and her lover, after all, and what was one little work break when everypony expected her to be across town getting clean anyway?

It was only natural to turn about beneath him, sliding all the way down to the floor of the tub as she playfully trapped his length between their stomachs, grinding up at him even as she completely denied the stallion the chance to clean her off any more in lieu of something else entirely. Serenity whispered sweet nothings to Axel, coaxing him over her as their lips came together and he pushed into her, their bodies joining once more as their lips, at least somewhat, managed to muffle their moans.

Dirty with grease from working on the wagons (more traditional than trucks for Appleloosa and ponyfolk alike) Axel pulsed over her as she tried to rock her hips up, the slick bottom of the shower hardly enough for her to gain purchase on. It didn't matter, however, as he made good on their quickie, still seeming to somehow find the energy to draw out each and every one of his strokes, lovemaking and not simply having sex. No, that was for other, cruder times and a little lust in the middle of the day was better shared with the sweetness of molasses passed between their muzzles.

They couldn't talk, could hardly breathe, as they made love, bodies rocking and grinding as the water, at least, managed to wash most of the last remnants of molasses from her fur, mane clinging wetly to Serenity's neck as she moaned and allowed her head to fall back. Neither of them considered the fact that there could be anypony, absolutely anypony, walking past the workshop at any time, too caught up in one another and the joys their bodies and love could bring to care about such a minute detail. And the break from work...oh! They should surely take more breaks that ended in such delight!

12