The Mare in Molasses

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But all delights had to come to a steamy end as a suitably sweated up stallion groaned and rocked into her with increasing urgency, needing her as much as the mare beneath him needed him. There was no time for slowness and patience in the climax as he rolled his shoulders back and nibbled teasingly down her neck, drawing her need up to a fervent crescendo as Serenity first broke the hiss of the shower with a cry of pleasure that she could not have possibly have hoped to contain.

Her climax washed over him even as she lost sense of her own time and place, anchoring herself to her lover as pulse after pulse of pleasure claimed her for its own. But Axel was right there, kissing her lips and whispering sweet nothings to her even as his hindquarters still worked, bringing them both to that climax of love and spilling him too over the edge as his need churned, begging him for that sweet release too.

Yet, even as he spent himself wantonly inside her, their lips pressed together, their bodies jerked and juddering minutely against one another, moving together as if they had been making love for many more years than they had. They still felt little to no sense of urgency as they came down from their high, giggling breathlessly and sharing kisses that felt illicit and stolen even though what they'd just done was far dirtier than simply kissing in the shower.

Cleaning up quietly, Serenity chuckled and flicked her tail at Axel, catching him off-guard as he mentioned something about dinner. The stallion squealed like a mare (but that was a story for another time) and shot her a look but the sultry look she threw his way in return thrust all thoughts of getting properly cleaned up of grime and grease from his mind, need rising once more. Serenity, well... Axel blushed heavily, though did not step away. She was just that mare, the only mare, in fact, who had that effect on him, completely and irrevocably.

Her wet mane cascaded down her neck as she leaned up against the wall of the shower, lips parted and a certain glint in her eye. There would be more fun for later but, well...even the sheriff of Appleloosa knew that Axel could not have possibly have resisted her, even with the very, very best of intentions.

"I think y'all missed a spot..."

12