The Margarita Seduction

Story Info
Dinner date with Margarita leads to some steamy sex.
4.8k words
4.58
9.6k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't know exactly how Margarita ended up coming to work for my parents, but she came across as a very vivacious Latina woman and I am glad it happened because Margarita became very friendly with me very quickly and seeing her naked, well let's just say, she is one fine looking woman. At first, she came across as plain and ordinary when she had her hair pulled tight into a bun while wearing her conservative cleaning uniform, but you can't let that outside wrapper fool you. Out of that uniform, with her long black hair flowing down her back, her amazing beauty, coupled with an athletic physique and a magnificent little ass, she gives you a totally different perspective. I'll admit, at first, she fooled me with it, but once I got beyond that professional shell, did I ever find out what a hot little firecracker she was. But before I get you too hot and bothered with Margarita, let me first give you a little background on how it lead up to this.

I absolutely love living here in Florida. I spend a lot of time at the beach doing outdoor water activities when I am not working. There is nothing like getting a sunny Florida weekend and hitting the wave runner, parasailing, fishing, snorkeling, or just taking in the amazing golden sights that walk scantily clad along the pristine sugar sand beaches. Like me, they too love Florida and they especially enjoy the kiss of sun on their hot little bodies. Many come to this paradise of a state to relax in the warm emerald green waters and enjoy everything that is Florida. Now, as for me, despite being almost 30 years old, I still thrive on the beach and I really appreciate working on my tan each year. Let's just say that I can really get a nice shade of brown, despite being a very Caucasian American male.

I have a pretty good job here in South Florida that pays well too and it allows me to be out in the sun a whole lot. But that isn't the only reason I love my job. It also has some wonderful fringe benefits as well. For instance, like periodically training some very beautiful life guard wannabees. So, when I am not working at the community college teaching people boating safety, first aid, training life guards, or giving safety classes on the dangers of Florida (like weather, riptides, and reptiles), I am usually at the beach. There is nothing like hearing the crashing of the waves onto the beach, seeing the dunes, the frothy surf...and all the lovely things that are attracted to beaches.

I live next to my parents but I could easily have my own place. I simply do this for my parent's sake because they like having me around to help them periodically. Plus they have a large beautiful ranch home with plenty of room set on two acres with saltwater pool and accompanying Jacuzzi while I have an unattached two-story studio which was converted into an apartment on the second floor. It is like very much like having my own place, except that it is situated on my parent's property, but not too close to their beautiful home. This allows all of us to have our own bit of privacy. So, technically, I really have my own place without having the burden of a house payment. I take care of my own expenses, electricity, and my car, but for the most part, I am very fortunate and independent.

For the past few weeks, I'd been working on my tan. I think I started back around the March spring break. My favorite time of year when all the crazy northerners start arriving like migrating Canadian geese to party in the Sunshine state and get a much needed break from college and their awful winter blues. Over the years, I've enjoyed plenty of dates and quite a few amazing evenings with some really hot college girls thanks to having some decent looks, a toned body from all my outdoor activities, a well-maintained tan, and being in close proximity to the beaches. This year was going good so far too. For only being out for six weeks, my skin was developing a lovely golden color that nearly gave me a "Latino" look, especially when you matched it with my very jet black hair. Personally, I even think my tan helped my relationship get going with Margarita too.

I had been working steady and when I wasn't training someone, I was usually close to a beach. So I did not notice that my older parents had contracted with a local custodial service to have someone come to the house a few days a week to help them take care of the house. It allowed them to enjoy time together without having to clean or maintain the home like they used to, plus it provided a job to someone who was willing to work. That is where Margarita rolled in.

I was doing some tedious things around the yard for my dad one day and I gathering all of his gardening stuff together so he could plant his annual garden and reap the benefits of home grown veggies. I had been so busy and preoccupied with what I was doing that I didn't see her at first, but as I walked to the outdoor shed, I turned around, and the next thing I knew, I was staring at a very pretty Latina maid decked out in a company uniform,. At first, I couldn't tell which company she was working for because I was too far from her to read the small uniform logo. For a few minutes I stood there and observed this golden-skinned beauty as she was shaking out the throw rugs and cleaning things around my parent's house that my mother was accustomed to doing. So I stopped what I was doing and casually walked over and introduced myself to her.

We made small talk, and at first, it was mostly me talking to her. I asked her name and she said Rita, but then told me that her real name is Margarita, it was just easier to go by Rita. So, I looked at her and asked her directly.

"So, can I call you Margarita?

"...I mean, it is such a very pretty name?"

She smiled, and said "Yeah, sure, you can, but Rita is okay...and what shall I call you sir?"

"Margarita, please...no...don't call me sir." I grimaced.

"First off, I am definitely not paying you, nor am I your boss, plus that term..."sir" makes me feel and sound old. Anyway, my name is Garrett, but you can call me "G" if you want."

She smiled back at me, "Okay Garrett."

We talked a few more minutes and I casually took notice that she didn't have a ring on her hand. After a few more minutes, she excused herself to get back to her new custodial duties. So, I went back to what I was doing...finishing up my yard work, but thinking about her. I finished up the things my dad needed done and then I headed for a much needed shower at my place.

Before I jumped in the shower, I walked over and peered out my back window. I could look directly out and down and see her in the garden, the backyard, or periodically on the back porch cleaning and tidying things up. She was a sight to behold. Her long black hair was pulled up so tight that I could not determine how long it was, but judging from the size of her bun, it had to be at least shoulder length. She had an amazing smile, a soothing Spanish accent, and an angelic face that screamed "I should be a model!" Her life circumstances didn't give her that modeling opportunity but she was making the best of it. She was about 5'4" and she had a really nice figure on her and I thought to myself, I would like to get to know her, much better.

So, over the next few weeks, I began talking with her more, getting to know more about her and trying to help her if I saw her doing things. I would purposely make sure things were cleaned up so she would have less work. I think she noticed what I was doing one day, but instead of getting praised, she questioned me harshly while I was in the house looking for something to eat in the fridge.

"Hey! Do you not want me to have this job, Garrett?" She said this sternly with flared nostrils and glowing eyes. She looked pissed.

"What" was all I said as I stared blankly back at her, not knowing what she meant at first. I quickly explained to her that I was only trying to help her by making her job easier and I certainly was not trying to take any work from her.

Just like that, she said "Um, I am sorry. I didn't mean to come across like a bitch. That was very thoughtful of you...so thank you, but you don't have to help me."

Then she brushed her fingertips over my hand as she slowly walked from the kitchen into the living room to finish her duties for the day. I swear, she was purposely shaking her lovely ass. I thought to myself, "Were those two actions intentional...hmm?"

Friday morning, before work, I scanned the weather and according to the local forecaster's predictions, the weekend was shaping up to be very pleasant, not too hot, no rain or even clouds in the forecast. So, after a quick cup of coffee and some toast, I headed to work. It was so slow and absolutely nothing was going on today. In fact, I barely saw anyone walking around the deserted campus. Needless to say, my morning dragged by slowly and by the afternoon, it was a complete ghost town on campus. No faculty, students, no calls, no training, and it seemed like everyone was taking off today except for me. So, without anything to do or anyone to train, I decided to take a few hours off. I headed to the house for my gear. I intended to go spend some more time at the beach, but instead of tanning, I was going to take in an afternoon of surf fishing down at the Point.

When I pulled up at my place, I rushed up into my apartment and as I walked by the window, I glanced downward, and there was Margarita. She was standing on the back porch taking a long drink of ice water to refresh herself from the mid afternoon heat. I got out of my work attire and jumped into my cargo shorts and threw on a muscle tank top. Then I quickly made my way down the stairs and coolly walked over to the main house. As I got closer, I yelled to her..."Hey Margarita!"

She looked up and then she waved.

"Hey Garrett. What's up mi amigo?"

"Me...I am doing great. How is my favorite Margarita?

She laughed at my corny sense of humor, and said "I'm fine."

Instantly, I changed my plans seeing her there and looking so good.

"How would you like to go out to dinner and a movie tonight?"

"I don't think I could do that" was her immediate response.

"Why not? "I asked.

"Well, your parents...they are my employers...and..."

"Whoa! Stop! Nothing in that contract you may have signed says that you can't go out to dinner or a movie...so what do you think?"

"I'm not sure."

"Come on...a pretty lady like you, a beautiful Friday night, a gorgeous Florida weekend...I bet you don't have any plans...do you?"

She looked down at first then up at me...

"Well..." but she didn't know what to say.

"Come on...my treat."

She quickly changed her tone and her mind and then agreed to my offer with a big smile."

"Where would you want to go eat?" I asked her playfully.

She suggested "El Mariachi." It was a small Mexican restaurant about 10 miles down the road. She said the tourists didn't know it well, but she personally loved the place.

I knew it all too well because I liked to eat there, but I also knew that it was super busy most of the time because they had some unbelievable authentic Mexican food...and it was worth the wait.

"So what time do you want me to come by and pick you up? I asked her.

"No Garrett, I'll just meet you at the restaurant. It's within walking distance of my place...so, how about 5:30?"

"Okay...sounds good."

Then she said "while we wait, we can discuss what movie to go see..."

"Sure!"

Then I excused myself and headed up to my place to get cleaned up for my date with her. I was pretty stoked that she said yes to my offer.

I pulled up to the restaurant about 5:15 and today was no exception. There were only two parking slots left, so I grabbed one just as someone else grabbed the other one.

I went in and looked around and found a stunningly different Margarita waiting for me in the reception area. She looked astonishing in her black miniskirt and her revealing red blouse. My jaw about dropped when I saw her. I could not believe that with some makeup on and her hair down, that this was the same woman cleaning my parent's home just hours before. I had a hard time believing that it was really her until she started talking to me. After coming out of my stupor from seeing this incredibly sexy woman, she said she took the liberty of putting us on the wait list so we wouldn't have to wait so long.

While we were delayed from eating, we talked in a semi-secluded corner by the bar. We noticed a lot of people ordering frozen margaritas, so we ordered a pair of drinks too. We worked on the cold drinks until a table opened for us. We weren't seated for two minutes when the efficient bar staff came around asking about drinks. So we each ordered another frozen concoction. Yes, they were that good.

We sat there reviewing the menu when I asked her.

"I have eaten here quite a few times, but I usually eat the same thing each time. Do you have a particular favorite?"

"Oh, everything here is very good Garrett, but I personally like their sizzling fajitas with steak, shrimp, pork, and chicken. It is my favorite and the flavors are wonderful."

'That sounds really good." I said

"It is very excellent!"

Margarita then added. "It is usually so much food, that I take home my leftovers and eat for two or three day off of one of their fajita meals."

"Well, do you want to split it tonight? I suggested.

"That would be just fine."

About forty minutes later, we were enjoying their fabulous fajita meal with all the extras...house made pico de gallo, authentic refried beans, and some delicious homemade tortillas and fresh salsa. We were talking, eating and totally enjoying ourselves. I had stopped drinking after two frozen margaritas as I was driving. Margarita had finished two of the margaritas and she ordered another one to go with her meal. Except, that when they brought it out this time, it was a "Grande-sized" margarita. It was a very big glass with the customary salt heavily clinging around the edge of the frozen concoction and it was decorated with a half dozen lime slices hanging from the edge. I thought to myself, "that drink might be enough to put her over the edge." She was eating her food and working on the drink while I slowly watched her kill the whole damn thing. She was still functioning like she hadn't had a drink, but wow, did that last drink open her up.

We finished up our meal, I paid the bill and left a hefty tip. We walked to the front of the restaurant, where we both hit the restrooms and then we met up outside. I guess getting up and heading to the bathroom, she started feeling the effects of the three plus margaritas. So I asked her if she still wanted to catch a movie or if she wanted me to drive her home. She subtly suggested we go back to my place and watch something. I was happy when she opted to come home with me instead of heading for a movie. So, I drove back to my place with her sitting right next to me while I was thinking how good of an evening this might be. After a dealing with a little bit of traffic, we made it back to my place and then we went up and I showed her around my modest little place.

We sat on my leather couch in front of my big, high-definition, flat screen television. We slowly drifted through the cable channels, but could not find anything worth watching. I had both Netflix and Hulu accounts, so I signed on and let her go through their large collection of online movies. She found an older movie that I had never watched before but it looked like something between a chic flic and a romance film. I figured that if she wanted to watch it, I would let her while I hoped something would develop between us.

I got up and went to make some mixed drinks in the kitchen. When I offered her another drink, she took me up on the offer. Now, I personally liked my "Screwdrivers" but when she joined me at the bar, she opted to exchange the orange juice with some pineapple juice instead. After sampling her mixture, I thought it tasted pretty damn good. I would have to remember that in the future.

We went back over and settled down on the couch and started watching the old flic. She had got up twice and hit the bathroom and then she finished another drink. I thought, what the hell, so I put my arm around her when she came back over and sat down next to me. Then she leaned over on me and snuggled up next to me to watch the movie. When the next romantic scene came up, I leaned over and gave her a kiss. She kissed back and a few minutes later during a steamy scene, she returned a few more kisses. We kissed a few more times and then we started kissing for minutes...and I do believe the alcohol was definitely making her open up a bit and lowering her inhibitions. A few minutes later, she put her hand on my leg and started massaging my upper thigh so I moved my hand to her ample breast and began kneading it and gently squeezing it.

I began undoing her blouse buttons while I kissed her and sucked and nibbled on her lovely neck. Her perfume smelt great and I was loving the salty taste of this Margarita a lot more than the frozen ones. Under her blouse, I found a sheer red lace bra and her luscious tits looked good enough to eat. I slipped my hand up her back, massaging her more and rubbing her as I worked to undo the bra clasp. A minute later, off went her bra and out came her superbly firm light brown tits. She definitely had some beautiful tits, with one inch round cinnamon colored areolas and her cute little nipples were quite excited as they were pointing in my direction. I leaned over and gently took one of her tits into my hand. Then I put moved my mouth to one of her nipples and took her into my mouth and sucked gently on her. I moved my other hand up and began feeling her other tit while I moved back and forth from her tits to her succulent red lips. My, oh my, she was hot and ripe, and ready to be picked.

We were kissing heavily when I leaned over and moved closer to her on the couch. I laid next to her on my couch and eagerly kissed her beautiful exposed body. As she was allowing me access, I slipped my hand down the front of her miniskirt. I massaged and rubbed her stomach, rhythmically moving my hand slowly down her exquisite body until I moved my hand enough to touch the top of her sexy pubic mound. I stayed there a few minutes, feeling the softness of her pubic hair which was now jutting out of her twisted panties. I rubbed her for a few minutes getting her worked up and then I slipped my hand under her panties. I immediately found her sexy groove as my fingers explored her and sought out her hidden clit. When I found it, it was excited and it was making her hips jump with anticipation. I decided to give it my undivided attention. I flicked it and rubbed it with my fingertips. I slowly ran my fingers up and down her slit and on each turn up and down, I would encircle her clit with my middle finger, slip inside of her momentarily to swab the moistness from her wet pussy, and then I would rub her clit with the gooey lube she was secreting all over my hand and her panties.

She was now starting to move in rhythm with my continuous strokes so I slipped one of my fingers deeper inside of her relaxed and eager pussy. She was so very wet when I slipped inside of her that my middle finger came out completely dripping with her sweet feminine honey. I played with her just a little more, rubbing her and fingering her until she started humping my finger and gyrating her hips. I took her rapid hip thrusts and gyrations as a signal that she was ready.

I pulled her close and kissed her as I worked to get her miniskirt off. We repositioned, kissing the whole time as we moved. I could smell her sex and I wanted in her bad. She grabbed at my shirt and pulled it off and then she tugged at my jeans, which I quickly lost. She laid back on my couch with only her panties on and I was on top of her with just my boxers. I quickly pulled out my manhood and then I pulled her panties to the side. I moved my hips close to hers and just like that, my cock naturally found its mate and I was soon exploring Margarita's sloppy inner depths. Her pussy was so delicately smooth and warm and welcoming. Feeling her pussy walls grip and pull on my rigid manhood while I thrust deeply into her made me nearly lose it.

12