The Margarita Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

God, she felt so good and her passionate cries of "Oye! Oye! Oye, yo quiero tus chorizo!" Made me not want to stop, but we soon found that we didn't have much room on the couch. I got up and pulled her up to me, kissed her deeply for a few minutes, then I reached down and picked her up and carried my little brown lover into my bedroom.

I laid her on the king sized bed and she moved right to the middle. A few second later, I had removed her lace panties and dropped my boxers and I was back inside of her cinnamon pussy and I was totally exploring her wonderful depths with each stroke of my cock. She was grinding her hips and saying things to me in Spanish that I had no idea what they were, but she was into me and was enjoying what I was doing to her. I started maneuvering my cock to get into her as deeply as I could go. I pushed down hard into her and quickly found myself poking her deeply concealed cervix with my hardened cock and when she let out a series of grunts, coos, and a few more passionate Spanish phrases...I knew we were communicating love across cultures in the best possible way.

When I repeatedly hit her inner depths with my stiff cock, she began moaning and making circular motions with her sexy hips like she was dancing with my cock in bed. My cock was loving her personal attention and I didn't want this night to end, but as she was doing so many exotic things to me with her hip movements, I knew she would make me lose control soon. I leaned down and French kissed her and our tongues were now dancing together too. After a few amazing minutes of kissing and making love to Margarita, I repositioned and arched my back so I could be in her up to the hilt of her mound, as I was ready to explode and I wanted to take it deep. I was taking turns sucking on her lovely breasts and kissing her more and more as I was desperately trying to stay in control to keep our lovemaking going despite my impending orgasm. Deep within the depths of my balls, a storm was brewing and pretty soon, it was going to erupt and I couldn't do anything about it. I had lost control and given it to this little Spanish hottie. Her constant twisting and shifting of her wet pussy on my shaft was making me crazy. She moved closer and closer to her orgasm and then it hit her suddenly.

She took her lovely silky legs and wrapped them around my waist and with every muscle in her lower body, she drew me into her and then she feverishly milked my cock with her tantalizing and talented pussy. She pulled me in to the deepest parts of her loins and obsessively worked her orgasm out all over my throbbing cock. I struggled to thrust into her as she was holding me so deep and tight. I urgently wanted every inch of my cock in her and as deep as I could get it. I was trying to touch something ...anything ...deep within her...to pleasure her as much as she was giving me. With each deep and penetrating thrust of mine, she reacted to it and her pussy was having spasms on me and loving all the erotic intimacy and attention it was getting.

I sensed her orgasm ending so I began thrusting into her...hard. I began to break her hold and I intensified my pelvic thrusts...going deep quickly, pulling out, and then pushing in with everything I had left. After two minutes of sprint fucking inside of her silky soft womb, I lost it, and everything I was trying to hold back, exploded. I released everything from my aching balls as I spurted jet after jet of my love juice deep within her womb. I felt spent and then I took her cues to slow my movement and simply to love her gently. She was smiling at me and motioned for me to come to her. I laid down on her and with our chests pressed closely together, I was loving the feeling of her warm tits pressed into me. We laid there a few more minutes while I was still semi-hard and doing everything I could to stay in her alluring coochie as long as I could. We were both spent from the intense sex and after effects of the alcohol. We soon succumbed to the night as we cuddled together in a mess of sheet and fell fast asleep.

I woke up the next morning to a spectacular view in my bed as Margarita was still lying next to me asleep, but totally naked. Seeing her amazing little tan ass exposed and getting a closer look at her furry little brown pussy made me hard in seconds. I spooned up next to her, put my arm around her and gently cupped one of her lovely breasts as I hugged her and drew her close to me. I positioned my hips without disturbing her too much and easily slipped my hardened dick into her very moist pussy. She was still sleeping as I slowly moved in and out of her, enjoying one of the greatest feelings in the world. It didn't take too long until I came inside of this sleeping little beauty again. Then I laid next to her and just held her until she woke up. She rolled to her side which allowed me to kiss her more. She decided she wanted a little more, so she climbed up on me and together, we messed up the sheets a little more. So, as she rode me in a rodeo cowgirl fashion, with her perfect tits bouncing in front of me and her hips and pussy vigorously grinding on me; my lonesome cock was desperately hoping that she was going to be a permanent fixture around the grounds.

~ The End ~

12