All Comments on 'The Marine & The Beauty Queen Ch. 06'

by OldSarge69

Sort by:
  • 55 Comments
TestSubject001TestSubject001over 10 years ago
Beautiful

You are going to get shit for this ending, but I think it is excellent. They were both at fault and if more people realized that, well maybe more people would end up like these two. I hope I never treat my SO like that. What is success without someone to share it with?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

This is what was written.

"I used to think he was one of the smartest people I ever knew, but then he made some incredibly stupid decisions. Decisions that cost him everything that was important in his life."

" Susan said she still loved me and wanted to give us another chance."

The bitch cheated on him, no fucking explanation from her what happened, don't care if Thornton was a slick SOB, why did she do it? She didn't tell her hubby she was in "counseling", damn how stupid she is. Talk to him. AND considering her past,I cannot believe she would do that with another man.

HE made stupid decisions what about her????? The only fucking stupid decision was him coming back.

SHE wanted to give him another chance???? Fuck the cheating bitch.

Typical,bullcrap. Honor integrity pride and a coward running away. How do you spell marine? CUCKOLD.

Figured it was another WACC, and RAAC. YEP

1

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
No shit

A wimpy ex marine -they are recruiting sissy into the Marines now.Reconciliation should be by pissing on the dead pastor's grave and the wife to shit on it . Sue the pastor estate with the Alienation of Affection and humiliate the wife in court as much as possible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Wimp story, no way a romance.

She cheated and he took her back blaming himself

What a fine marine. More like a latrine.

Cuckold garbage. If this was posted in loving wives I doubt the score would get above 2.

Writers a coward too this is probably an autobiography

hebert100hebert100over 10 years ago
happy ending

happy ending. you did it rather well. however you had him blame himself for her falling for the pastor's line. he was too busy, too driven, and quit paying attention to her. So she becomes an easy victim. His fault? not likely! he was a Marine. would she have married him if he had stayed in the Corps? if she did, would she then have stayed faithful when he was deployed for 6 months at a time? maybe the 1st or 2nd time, but what about subsequent deployments. maybe she would have stayed faithful maybe not. Oh well I liked the ride and was satisfied with the ending. hope you continue to write. I will be looking for your next offering.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thank you for your service.

I don't know if you are a Marine or not, but my two uncles were Marines and they were anything but wimps. Both were D.I.'s and told me more than one that there are no former Marines, just retired Marines. So on behalf of my Uncle Bill and Uncle Stan I say THANK YOU and SEMPER FI......

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Semper Fi great read

Damn good read characters real great story line

MrVdogMrVdogover 10 years ago
Ch 1-5 were pretty darned good...

But letting the slut off because she was seduced is no good. I am disappointed.

I won't vote low just because I dislike the plot - the story deserves a good rating for technical merit... but I hated this chapter enough to just not vote. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I read all of the chapters...

For me it feels like the story needed more depth to truly understand what both of them were going through during their relationship individually and as a couple. You only brushed the surface of this emotionally complex story.

I think I understand why he took her back. He had shame, guilt and remorse and he still loved her realizing his lack of attention to their marriage was very much part of them parting.

Looking forward to reading more from you.

OldmarriedtarOldmarriedtarover 10 years ago
Good story.

I was glad to see Dennis grow up, get honest with himself and then take responsibility for his actions..

This story does not have a warm and fuzzy ending it has a positive ending.

I have transported Marines all around the pacific during the Viet Nam war and have never known one that would admit they did not know what bra cup sizes meant.

john1946john1946over 10 years ago
K

A perfect ending for this story. Wondered how you would get there. I normally have a problem with reconcilliation stories, but not this one at all. Thanks.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Ahhh

After reading this, makes me glad I was in the Army. Always figured Marines were wimp ass cuckolds. This story proved it.

IronDragonIronDragonover 10 years ago

I used to have some respect for Jarheads.

Not anymore.

1 Star

Rangers Lead The Way

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Some good bones here but...

I think this story would be stronger if the earlier chapters were tightened up and shortened, and this chapter expanded and lengthened. This chapter was really more the meat of the overall story, and it got a bit glossed over. It felt almost like reading an outline of a story by the end. Bare bones without the details and emotions that we, as readers, need in order to be rooting for them to get back together.

That being said, your writing style is very strong and captivating. You kept me reading through to the end, and I am curious to read more from you and see how you develop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Ugh

Seems like an awful lot of buildup for nothing....and they lived happily ever after. Pfffffft.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Thank you for entertaining me....its a good solid story. I enjoyed all 6 chapters.

teedeedubteedeedubover 10 years ago
Beautiful

and strong ending. I have to laugh at the former military wannabe's and their hateful posts. Dennis was a true Marine. Semper Fi.

IronDragonIronDragonover 10 years ago

@teedeedub

No, Dennis was a true cuck. NO man in his right mind takes back a cheating wife like that. Trust, once gone, can't be regained. He's going to have to watch her for the rest of his life to TRY and make sure she never strays again. Once a cheater, always a cheater. The wife never heard of Semper Fi. She might feel guilty now, but that won't stop her.

But hey, you believe what you want to believe. Some of us who have been cheated on in the past actually know what we're talking about.

DepopuloDepopuloover 10 years ago

No idea what so fucking ever how this shitty fucking story is keeping near a 4.5 rating....

If peoples idea of a good *romance* is for an idiot to describe himself getting fucked over, then deciding to fuck himself over by keeping a whore while blaming himself.... congrats, you idiots get whatever shit you deserve, but sorry the entire concept is fucked

I'd simply advice the author to pack up his keyboard and never bother anyone with his rambling bullshit again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wrong category and wrong title

Should have been in the loving wives, and the correct title is:

The Wimp Marine and The Cheating Queen

A story of cuckoldry and cream pies.

Ugh 1

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Frustrated

That's what I feel after reading the conclusion of this tale. Yeah I know some people like the "they lived happily ever after" scenario but it is impossible in this case. There is absolutely no reason gived as to why she was cheating with asshole who pretended to be a man of God. Nor did it say how long it was going on. Just clasp your fingers and all's right with the world. No I don't think so. It's a shame because it was well written but totally preposterous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A simple Thank You

I am a simple man,going thru life like millions of others,both male or female.As always,life has it's own agenda for all.We either accept,adapt and carry on or become immune to all around us,carry on and live and die.Or worse yet,reject,become reclusive, live and die lonely,sad and usually briefly remembered.I,early on,chose the first.Yes,some times are hard.Some times are filled with all the negative feelings associated with those times.The good times are well remembered.The hard times are of course difficult to deal with.At those times I get into the songs or stories that can bring any person,again, male or female, back up to the point of where all can be well again.I THANK all those SONG WRITERS,STORY TELLERS,AUTHORS like YOU,who put mind and pen to paper(shows my age there) and whose simple efforts put smiles and hope back into our lives.An absolute phenomenon that has been happening since our time began.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story

The problem with all these bigoted commenters who didn't like the ending is that they don't know what love is - all they know about is possessiveness

Great story!

yankeecatladyyankeecatladyover 10 years ago
Wonderful

Forgiveness!!!!!

Hubbys_PrincessHubbys_Princessover 10 years ago
hmmmm i love how ignorant people can be.

In response to some of the derogatory comments I feel compelled to defend/address the seemingly double standards which a cheating women is held up to.

I rarely see such derogatory comments when it's the mans that has cheated on the woman.

No it isn't cluckhold, for one she didn't have children conceived outside of their marriage and tell him that they are his. She didn't withhold sex from her husband in favor of another man.

Adultery is wrong regardless of who cheated. It does not make the the other partner weak if they choose to forgive the offender. People, all people make mistakes, our capacity for love and forgiveness shows strength of character as it is often the most difficult route to take.

A well written story, of romance, hardships and forgiveness. Thank you for sharing your talent sarge and don't let the nay sayers get you down, they have the option of not reading afterall. Xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Eloquent and powerful

Brilliantly crafted with both depth and sensitivity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
To all the people who called the lead character a wimp, cuckold, etc.:

May your self-righteousness warm you in your Fortress of Solitude.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Personal Choice

Only a couple is able to decide what is best for them. Others, "thinking" they know better for someone else are simply mistaken. No one can know what is best for another person.

Great story. Forgiveness is so very powerful and important in life. Thank you for this reminder... Forgiveness leads to peace enables love...

Spite = hate = sadness = loneliness

fanfarefanfareover 10 years ago
I hear the cuckoos cuck

A weakling is incapable of the grace of forgiveness

A coward is incapable of accepting responsibility

A boy has to beat women & girls, to get respect for his pathetic lack of manhood

An ignoramus confuses a fictional story with real life

A fool looks in a mirror and sees a caricature of masculinity

A hater blames everyone else for the hater's own self-inflicted failures in life

Sam37Sam37over 10 years ago
Well done

Although I would have liked a bit more explanation in the final chapter.

I feel sorry for the damaged souls with the BTB mentality. Adultery, is most cases, is NOT the cause of marital problems, but a SYMPTOM. You alluded to this, and the protagonist eventually realized and accepted his role in their problems.

You have a gift.

rdd1953rdd1953about 10 years ago
Great Work

Well I have just spent the day reading all of your stories, but I do have only one concern, there needs to be a whole bunch more of them to read. In my book they all deserve five stars or more. Get that head in gear and git to writing, so us poor cuntry, (yes I spelled it that way on purpose) , will have another good day or two reading them. The longer the better too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Amazing!

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 9 years ago
some can, some cannot

Some things can be forgiven, some things cannot.

I do not believe in Reconciliation At All Costs, nor do I believe there can never be reconciliation for a cheating spouse, it all depends on many factors.

In this story both of them lost sight of what was really important, the adultery was a symptom of the disorder not the cause or the whole problem, it could be argued that his mistress was the business.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
one at fault

Both at fault for various problems,only one at fault for cheating.

Unless you are raped you have to consent to take your clothes off and then spread your legs if your are a women and allow penetration.

Nobody was to blame for that but her.

Authors pretty much always do a blame the victim ,when they try to write in a justifiable reconciliation.

OldmarriedtarOldmarriedtaralmost 9 years ago
For Anon "one at fault"

Have you ever heard of the Korean War and what happened to allied prisoners?

arrowglassarrowglassover 8 years ago
Great series!

Read the whole lot from beginning to end and really enjoyed it. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Nice to read.

As a disabled vet myself, and having gone thru separation from loved ones, I am glad that you made this a happy ending. I too lost a marriage due to time spent away from home, along with spending more and more time with the "JOB". My ex just grew tired of me being distant. I had done my time during VietNam, then again deployed for Desert Storm. My largest loss was when I returned, there was no hope. So, being the gentleman that I thought I was, all I asked for was an equitable split of everything. Well as it turns out, that is what i received. There is one minor codicil to all that, I wound up with a severe case of remorse when I realized there were so many opportunities I let slip by. Now I am living alone, and making my way thru life. I am glad that Dennis woke up before it was too late for anything to survive. It takes TWO to destroy a marriage, and it takes TWO to make one work. Either way, they are happy. My best to them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WOWEE SOME STORY

Between you, me and the gate post. (True fact) Religious People are not what their supposed to be! Child molestation! They rape women in their Congregation! They are in the News all the time. Take away their canopy the church, YOU HAVE A LOW LIFE SCUM! Would you want your wife and children alone with them" NO"! Oh well done with the story! Love you all! GREG. OH 100 % OF READING ENJOYMENT BYE. My Dad used to say that when you first meet someone your first impressions are usually correct

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not Without a Signature

I wouldn't talk to her without her first signing the divorce papers. Then I'd give her, her 15 minutes and then leave. Once a cheater, always a cheater. She's a smart woman, she should of known what the pastor was doing. Seduction is a two way road. Both people should know what's going on and what's going to happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Forgive

Would be hard for me to forgive although I might understand if I had been away that much.

A combat vet many times has a heart as armored as their tank (M1A1 is 68tons of protection you love to have wrapped around ya) but nothing guts ya like finding your heart/lifemate in someone else's arms.

The story written here is a wonderful build up and there is way to much reality in how it rips your heart out when you are betrayed.

penneydog55penneydog55almost 6 years ago
Wowee!

It sure gives the Clergy a Bad Name? ....I ain't sayin They's Good Or Bad!

What I can say is that This Story is Fantastic ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ WOOF!

flarebel2327flarebel2327over 5 years ago
preachers

back in the 60's a Babtist preacher was shot & killed by a woman he took advantage of . 1 of the larger churches in Jax. Fl.

flarebel2327flarebel2327over 5 years ago
religion

the bigger the church the worse they are . look how many priest get moved around.

AutistAdventurerAutistAdventurerabout 5 years ago
the childish anony's are out in force...

...ah well. Ignore the sad, lonely, fucktards. Your writing is superb, thankfully I've found you again (in the other place) and continue to follow and read your beautiful stories. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Doesn't make sense

If she loved him so much, why cheat in the first place?

If she had such a traumatic past, why cheat in the first place?

Honestly, maybe this is the author's actual experience, but this story would have been great with just the love and without the cheating.

For instance, if he had realised his work had left his wife neglected without the cheating. It's romance section, not living wives.

Wrongly categorized.

Also the RAAC is nonsense.

Like a previous poster mentioned, she did not even day why and how she came to be on her knees with another man's member face fucking her.

How can he reconcile that.

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherabout 4 years ago
It was a great story until............

this last chapter. So he just gave in to the fact she cheated on him and it appears to be the same as if she ran out of gas??? I can see why this author only wrote stories for about a year, he sucked at it.

1 Star for the entire series based on just this last chapter alone. It's like he suddenly got tired of writing and gave up. What a waste of time to read this garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I liked it!

Maybe it should be in "Loving wives" category, but nobody's perfect. Same goes for the main characters; she could have tried to force him to see what he was doing to his marriage (maybe she did but not forcefully enough), but would he have listened? It doesn't look like it. It looked like it was a very painful lesson for both of them and I agree that a lot more communication would be necessary for true reconciliation to occur and to prevent a repeat occurence, when future crises challenge their marriage again.

Ravey19Ravey19almost 3 years ago

An enjoyable story. The majority of this was the growing relationship between Dennis and Susan and that's a romance IMO. The rest is the reaction to a betrayal and remembering Susan's rape and the fragile state her mind could have been in as Dennis continued to build the business. More could be made of Susan's side of the situation but that's not the way this has been written.

LacastrianLacastrianabout 2 years ago

This thing should be in the Loving Wives category

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

There is no excuse! She's no child, she wasn't forced to do anything she didn't want to!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Meh, just meh... She wasn't forced or coerced to cheat. She can't be trusted not to fall under someone else's "spell" again. Just not a fan of the whole reconciliation since even an idiot would understand that fucking a pastor isn't going to help their marriage.

Explorer72211Explorer72211almost 2 years ago

As always, one of the best stories on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The moment a woman cheats, it’s over. Her feelings and why she broke her vows are irrelevant.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Wow you really should put a warning on all these stories as I’ve needed a box of tissues from either crying with laughter or crying from it being so sad she’s been through the ringer big time life’s been so cruel to her so glad it worked out well for them both

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Very well done. They were both seduced. But remembered what was important and how to signal it to each other.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous