The Marine Bk. 02 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah..."

"Slept with her already?"

"Yeah, we flew from Iraq to here via Germany. We slept together between Germany and here. Haven't done so since though. Once we've finished training here and I'm stationed wherever I end up, I think we might end up fooling around from time to time."

"But you made a move fast with her?"

"Should I have moved faster with you?"

"No. If you'd tried too soon with me, I'd have been put off. I've enjoyed the friendship we've established. Despite how serious this is, you're good fun, Nick. You make me laugh, which definitely helps. But I'm hoping a little casual sex won't ruin it?"

I took off my underwear and leaned forward to kiss her. "Nothing wrong with a little casual sex between friends, right?"

I have no doubt whoever assigned us together in the room knew we'd end up fucking. Thing is, I knew we were one of only two quartered together that were of the opposite sex. Maybe I already had some sort of reputation? I wasn't going to overthink it as Angie and I made out. I allowed my hands to explore her body, and my fingers ended up between her legs, there was no missing she was soaking wet, and as my fingers brushed her pussy, she released a gasp.

"Haven't been touched in months," she muttered.

"May I be blunt?"

"Of course."

"I really love going down on a woman."

"Oh baby, we are definitely going to have fun going forward if you do that all the time."

I really liked her skin. I'm not sure what to compare the colour to (probably milk chocolate) but it was ever so smooth. Running my rough hands over her body felt wonderful. I figured out certain things about her as my lips moved down her body. Her collarbone was sensitive. That was a new one for me. She liked her breasts treated a little rougher than I was used to, but if that's what she wanted, I wasn't going to hold back. Her body had changed slightly due to the extra emphasis on her fitness. Area between her breasts and groin had a tone that probably wasn't there earlier. Her legs were still fantastic.

"That's some body worship, baby," she moaned softly.

"It's our first time, Angie. I don't just pump and dump."

She giggled. "Looking forward to that BWD." That had me glance up at her as she grinned broadly. "Big white dick, and I see you've got a big one, baby."

I ran my tongue along her wet slit, earning a moan from her. She grabbed a pillow to cover her face, but I asked her not to. "Think they care if we're fucking?" I asked.

"I'm loud."

"Good. I intend to make you scream later. In a good way."

She was as turned on as any lover I'd been with. Within a couple of minutes, she was moaning softly, my hands wrapped around her thighs as she gyrated into my mouth. I continued to tease her, avoiding her clit, waiting for the right moment to strike. She tasted divine, glancing up over her body to watch her face and her reactions.

I wanted to give her one hell of an orgasm, considering she'd gone without for three months. Sliding a finger inside her, she lifted her head to watch me, noticing her breathing immediately go quicker. Once I found her spot, her back arched and she cried out. I barely touched her clit before her body was simply overcome with one hell of an orgasm.

Whatever left her mouth was utter gibberish. It was so powerful, I felt her hand on top of my head to gently push me away. "Too much, baby," she murmured, "Too much. Give me a minute here." She lifted her head again and smiled. "Then you're doing that again."

"Gladly."

"Damn, I feel sorry for..." My face fell before she even finished her sentence. She sat up on her knees and kissed me softly. "You had someone special?"

I sighed. "It's difficult to explain. I was close to a couple of people. You were told you can't say anything?" I shrugged helplessly as I assumed we all had the same issue. I didn't want to dampen the mood, so she kissed me again. "Want to make love?" she whispered.

"With you?" I felt a grin form as I gently lowered us back to the bed. "Still want this BWD?"

"Nate, I've been thinking about it since... Well, the first time you walked in without a shirt, my immediate thought was 'Wow.' Since then, you're not only hot, but you're just great to spend time with. Sure, circumstances... I'm going to stop there."

"If we'd met in a bar, I'd have taken my chances, Angie."

That earned a warm smile that I'd seen from her a few times. The smile changed as I gently slid my cock inside her, and once I was buried, she felt the urge to give me one hell of a kiss, her tongue ever so playful as I just rested inside her. Feeling her hands move down my back, I started to move, her body moving against me, but we kept the pace slow to start. I might have been jerking off, but I hadn't had sex in months, same as her.

She moved her legs so they wrapped around me. "Fuck me," she moaned softly. I kissed her softly and shuffled ever so slightly, our eyes meeting and I chuckled at the smirk that formed. "I'm getting fucked now, aren't I?" she asked.

I gave her a very gentle kiss. "Yes, you are, Angie."

I'm fairly sure everyone knew we were fucking within a few minutes as she hadn't lied. She was loud. Bed made a lot of noise at the same time. I was fairly vocal as well. She just begged me to fuck her hard, fuck her deep, give her my big cock, that sort of thing. I just let her know how great she felt. She was a gorgeous woman, her pussy was tight, hot and I was definitely going to enjoying blasting inside it within a few minutes.

"Fuck me, Nick," she moaned, "Give me your cum."

"Couple more minutes," I grunted, "Don't want to just yet."

The sensation of being inside a woman again was almost overwhelming. Angie and I had flirted since almost the first night in our room together but I hadn't given a physical relationship much thought. Now that I was being intimate with her, I could only thank whoever put us in the room together. Meeting her eyes again, they lit up as I upped the tempo even more, really driving my cock into her. "Fuck, baby, keep going," she moaned.

"I'm close."

"Then fill my pussy and we'll go again shortly."

No chance of holding back much longer, so I grabbed her legs, threw them over my shoulders, and just nailed her until I simply had to cum inside her. Everyone would have heard my groan as I unloaded. The sense of relief was almost overwhelming, bending her legs back as I leaned forward, feeling her fingers run over my head and onto my shoulders. "That's it, baby," she murmured, "Fill my pussy. That's a good boy."

I snorted at her words as I released her legs, resting on my forearms as I felt her wrap them around me again. "Fucking hell," I muttered. Turning my head towards her, she kissed me deeply, feeling her fingers run up and down my back.

"Sorry for making you wait so damned long," she joked, "Damn, we could have been doing this since the first night here."

"Angie, I want to see you riding my cock in half an hours' time."

"We're waking up tired in the morning, baby. Trust me on that one."

Relaxing on my side next to her, as the bed wasn't big enough to lie side by side on our backs, she turned onto her side, my hand immediately on her back, trailing down to her arse. Giving a cheek a good squeeze, she laughed. "I've seen you looking constantly, Nick."

"Your arse is spectacular, Angie."

"You don't come across that young, but you're a real cutie at times." I actually felt myself blush. I felt older than my years after so much time in uniform and in battle, but it was nice to hear a compliment. "To be honest, my life was all about the job for quite a while. I wasn't exactly having a barren spell, but I didn't have a steady boyfriend. Office romances are generally a bad idea. And I'm not a fan of hook up culture. Explains what I said earlier about making a move on me quickly."

"I'd been in Afghanistan or Iraq half a dozen times since 2001."

"Damn..."

"That's officially."

She took a moment to think about that before her eyebrows raised. "Ah, so... Was it illegal going out there otherwise?"

"Technically, yes. But the MoD and FO knew about the people I worked with. I have a feeling it was the work I did with them that gained the attention of The Org. I mean, as a Royal Marine, I don't think I was anyone special. For me to be here now, it must have been the work I did otherwise."

She kissed me softly. "We'll talk about that later. I remember something about riding this big dick of yours, and I haven't had it in my mouth yet."

Angie knew how to suck dick, I'll say that right now. Watching her head bob up and down, her eyes looking up at mine, she'd stop every so often just to smile at me. Damn, she was gorgeous. I hadn't lied. If I'd been single, I mean properly single, and seen her in a bar, I'd have bought her a drink and enjoyed hearing her shoot me down until I went home alone to jerk off into tissues thinking about her.

She wasn't going to blow me until completion, getting me rock solid again before I happily watched her mount me. Fucking hell, she looked good slowly riding my cock. No idea how long she did. My hands were all over her body, dragging her down from time to time to kiss her, before she sat up and continued on. Once my thumb found her clit, her next orgasm was epic. So good she could barely keep going. "Fuck, Nick, I rarely have them this powerful," she muttered as she kept on going.

"I'll take the compliment."

By the time we were finished, once I'd cum inside her again, I opened the door, glanced around, and we ran towards the showers, laughing away as we ended up in a cubicle together. We kissed, cuddled, fooled around and washed each other down. We ran into Emily on the way back, thankfully with towels wrapped around us. I wasn't embarrassed but Angie did cuddle into me. Emily smiled.

"The Director won't care," she said, "Just don't let it impact your training. Now get to bed."

"Yes, ma'am," we both said. Felt like we were teenagers caught out after curfew. Back in the room, Angie made to go to her own bed, so I took her hand and led her back to mine. She turned and cuddled into me as we made out again.

"If you want, I'd like your company more often than not from now on," I said.

It was a little cramped, but with her spooning back against me, we both drifted off rather quickly.

Of course, everyone knew we'd been fucking as there were a few comments made over breakfast the next morning. Subtle comments and insinuations, no-one was stupid enough to just come out and ask or exclaim 'Were you two fucking last night?' We ignored it all. And we never really discussed it going forward. There wasn't going to be any future. The Director let it be known we'd all be sent to different parts of the world, and more often than not, we'd never be permanently stationed anywhere for longer than a couple of years. Angie and I knew any sort of relationship was going to be fleeting at best, so we'd have a little fun then go our separate ways when we'd completed our training.

Didn't stop Jennifer from tracking me down within a month while I was at the shooting range above ground. While we might have been living underground, trainees spent more time above then underground, while every member of staff ensured they headed out for some fresh air at least twice a day. I had no idea how far we were from the nearest town or city, but it was close enough that the regular staff could commute.

"I see you're getting along with your roommate, Nick," she said.

I lowered the handgun I now favoured. A SIG Sauer P226. Might have been better handguns out there, not that I believe there was, but the first time I picked it up and used it, it just felt right. It was a weapon used by much of the British Army, including the SAS and Military Police, but the Royal Marines had used the L131A1 pistol, otherwise known as a Glock.

"You mean Angie?"

"You know just who I mean, Nick." I met her eyes and sighed with relief that she was smiling. "Think I was going to be jealous? We slept together once, Nick."

"True..."

"And I know you want to sleep with me again."

"Also true."

"Well, we'll be working together very closely once you've finished your training. As I said, working closely together can also mean sleeping together. At the moment, that isn't possible and, well, I think Angie is good for you at this point in time. You clearly bounce off each other well."

I couldn't help grin. "Yeah. I like her. She's a lot of fun. But we also know our time together is limited. No feelings." I sighed again as I muttered, "Though I've said that before."

I was surprised when she hugged me. "Just wanted to do that while I had the chance," she said, "Missed me?"

"Jen, that first and only time..."

"Definitely fucking you a lot once you're activated."

"You sound confident I won't fuck this up!"

"Nick, I'll tell you right now. You're killing it. The Director is already wondering why you weren't recruited five years ago at least."

"Good to know, I guess."

"Are you enjoying it?"

"Definitely. Different to commando training. The physical demands regarding that were immense. This is a whole other level of training. Still physically demanding but there are skills I'm picking up I would have never imagined. The psychological pressure is intense."

She kissed my cheek and grinned. "Well, I'm looking forward to many years working together, Nick. And hopefully a lot of time with you between my legs with either your mouth or cock."

I looked around and there was no-one around. "Why not now? It's not that cold around here. Just lower our pants and..."

She kissed my cheek again. "When we make love again, I want all the bells and whistles. I like a quickie as much as the next girl, but I want more than one orgasm when we're together next time." She glanced at the handgun. "Now I believe you were in the middle of something."

"Just keeping my eye in."

Training continued. Every day, without fail. If we ended up outside, rain, hail, shine, sleet, sun or snow. I was still waiting for proper field training, putting our skills to the test. The Director heard these comments and told us that our skills would be tested by sending us out on assignments. If we fucked it up, we'd be shown the door. If we completed the first mission successfully, then we'd receive another, then another. Once we'd proven ourselves, only then would we earn our codename.

Angie and I now slept in the same bed every night. We were not intimate every night, sometimes left too exhausted after a long day, but we definitely enjoyed sex at least three to four times a week, even if it only lasted half an hour, enough for us both to get off.

It had been a matter of months when it all changed. Before I even knew what was happening, Angie was torn from my arms, hearing her cry of surprise, a hood placed over my head, and I felt a needle plunge into my neck that almost knocked me out within seconds. I barely felt my feet being dragged along the ground before I ended up being thrown onto the floor. I tried getting to my feet before I was kicked in the chest. That just provoked a swing of my right fist, and a swing with my left hit something solid. Definitely a cheek or jaw.

"Fuck!" someone cried.

"Restrain him!"

"Bring it, fuckers!" I growled.

But whatever was in the needle had me back on a knee with seconds, my head full of cotton wool. Instead, I was grabbed by both arms and dragged backwards, feeling restraints placed around my wrists and ankles.

"Is he secure?" I heard the Director asked.

"I think he broke my fucking jaw!" I heard someone complain.

"Then get to the infirmary. He's got a bag over his head. It's your fault." I couldn't see a thing but I felt a presence nearby. "I'm sure you're wondering what's going on, Nick. Further training. This won't be easy. But if you're to become a true agent, we must know what you can withstand. This is only the first test. They will get more difficult than this."

I felt another syringe in my neck before the bag was ripped from my head. I recognised the Director. Emily. Jennifer. Angie. All the other recruits watching. I could barely focus, unable to keep my head up. "The fuck you give me?" I asked.

"Are you Nathan Smith?" he asked.

I tried lifting my head, an incredulous look surely on my face. "No idea who that is."

"Who are you? What's your name?"

"Goan."

I appreciated the look between the Director and Emily. I'd learned she was his go-to woman, pretty much his second-in-command. She was the human side of 'The Org'. Friendly with everyone but the same hard arsed attitude when required.

"Goan?" the Director asked.

"Yeah. Go and fuck yourself."

I laughed loudly to myself. I thought it was a good joke. "Who are you? What is your name?" he repeated.

"Bob." He grabbed me by the hair, lifting my eyes so they looked into his. "Bob's your uncle, Fanny's your aunt, and you can fuck off. Twat." I paused. "Hmmm. That was rather British. Cunt? No. You lack the warmth and depth."

He glanced back at the others. "You know, if he does find himself captured, humour might just get him through whatever they did to him." He looked back at me, and for a brief moment, humanity passed through his eyes, even momentary sadness. "You are the strongest here, Nick," he whispered, "Which is why you were chosen for this demonstration. I hope you will understand afterwards."

The next half an hour sucked as I was subjected to one of the worst methods of torture used in the twenty-first century. So simple, yet I wouldn't subject most of my worst enemies... No, I'll stop there. I fucking would, as it would probably work.

All it did was piss me off. He asked me plenty of questions as I recognised the purpose, trying to confuse me by throwing different questions regarding my old identity, my new identity, and also my main alias. He received plenty of short responses, mostly a curse word followed by 'off' or 'you'. I saw the point behind it. He wanted to see how much I could endure before breaking, if I'd fuck up badly that I'd give the wrong answer, or I was simply the test dummy in front of everyone else.

Once they were done, I was put back into an elevated position, my body now soaked, and I glared at everyone around me. To say I was pissed off would be an incredible understatement. If I got my hands on the Director or the two assistants who helped, I would kill all three of them. One of them approached with another needle. "You'd better make that a big dose, otherwise it will be going up your arse when I find you next time," I growled.

"We'll talk about this when you wake up. And I'm sure you'll understand why you'll wake up restrained, Nick."

I woke up god knows how much later in a cell, lying sideways on a mattress, my arms shackled behind me. I managed to get up and walked to the door. "Oi, I'm awake, you fucking bastards!" I yelled.

Three guards were sent to get me. Despite the fact I was handcuffed and only dressed in sweatpants, they looked terrified of me. "Boss wants to talk to you," one of them said, "You going to behave, Nick?"

"Well, I don't recognise your faces so you're fine with me. I see the two cunts..."

"They were just doing their job," the guard stated.

"I'm aware of that. But they'd best keep out of my way for the next few days." I gestured with my head. "Come on, let's go talk to the boss man."

No surprise I was led by the other recruits. Received nods of recognition from all of them. Angie stopped me long enough to give me one hell of a kiss in front of everyone. They all knew we were intimate by now. "You okay?" she whispered.

"Pissed off, but I'll live."

"We're fucking tonight."

"Now that'll put a smile on my face in no time."

I was marched to the office of the Director. No surprise a guard took position either side of him as I plonked myself down into one of the leather chairs opposite him. He didn't make me wait, sensing my mood. "Do you understand, Nick?"