The Marine Bk. 02 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I do as it's part of the training, testing my limits of endurance, pain and everything else if I were to ever be captured and put through the wringer. Doesn't mean I'm not mega pissed off right now, sir. No-one in their right mind wants to be put through that shit."

"I'd rather you be angry than sitting there feeling sorry for yourself. Your answers were perfect though. I've seen more than one man or woman break during that first demonstration. You realise there'll be more?" I nodded. I figured as much. "Of course, what we do to you here is still nothing compared to what you would face should you ever find yourself in enemy hands."

"I understand, sir. I also understand catching me by surprise. If you let me know, I'd have time to prepare body and mind. Still doesn't mean I like having it done to me." I took a deep breath. "Just give me a couple of days. I'll head to the gym, work the bag, do some weights."

"Fun with Angie tonight," he said bluntly.

I did shuffle uncomfortably in my chair. "Is that a problem, sir? I mean, I didn't think it was a secret any longer."

"Of course not. We stuck you together for a reason. Every pair has been put together for the sole purpose of ensuring you both graduate at the end. We assumed you'd end up being physical at some point. We don't care as long as you continue to perform as if not better than expected. Just so you know, we're pleased with her progress as much as yours." That made me smile. I wanted her to graduate alongside me. "Well, at least you're smiling now." He turned to a guard. "Take off his cuffs. If he looks ready to fight, stun him."

"I'll behave," I assured him. Though pissed off, I was a professional and I understood the reasoning. This wasn't meant to be easy, after all.

Rubbing my wrists once my hands were free, the Director told me to go grab some food than do as I'd suggested. Get rid of the negative energy, and I'd resume training the next morning. I noticed the other recruits gave me a wide berth most of the day. Probably walked around with a scowl, and I must have worked the bag for a couple of hours. It all helped, though, so that by the time I sat down for dinner, I was feeling a little better about things.

Angie was waiting on my bed when I returned to our room after I'd had a shower. She pulled back the sheets to show she was naked, so I threw my towel onto her bed and joined her immediately. "Going to make you feel better about life tonight, baby," she murmured before kissing me, "Your cock, my pussy, fill me as many times as you can."

"Can I ask for one thing in return?"

"Anything, baby."

"You ride me the entire time. I fucking love watching you on top." The smile that lit up her face was something else entirely. "Never lied, Angie. You're fucking gorgeous, and look even better when riding my dick."

"Best white dick I've ever had."

"I won't ask..." We both chuckled before I ended up my back, feeling her rub her already wet pussy along my shaft. "Were you fondling yourself before I walked in the room?"

"As you know, I do masturbate nowadays and most of the time I use memories of what we've been up to." She lifted herself up and lowered herself down, leaning forward to give me a soft kiss. I ran the back of my fingers along her cheek before running my fingers through her thick black hair. "Like me, baby?"

"Yep. Quite a lot, to be honest. We've been roomies for months, and you're a terrific root. That's what we call a 'fuck' in Australia. I generally just say 'fuck' to avoid any confusion."

"You just lie back and think of Australia then while I enjoy this dick. Though I wanted those strong hands on my tits whenever the idea..." She trailed off as my hands went straight to her chest, making her laugh. She covered my hands with hers as she started to ride me. "Hope we can hook up from time to time once we're done here," she moaned.

"I won't say no to an invite, or I'll invite you wherever I am."

She rode me through a few orgasms while I came inside her, she relaxed on my chest before sliding down my body, sucking my cock until I was hard again, and resumed riding me until I came again. She did the same a second time, though asked if I'd like to fuck her from behind the third time. I'll admit, she had a great arse worth watching as I pounded her.

"Fuck yes, baby, just like that," she moaned as I pounded her, "Like watching my arse?"

"Fucking love it, Angie."

She glanced back and smirk. "Men loves the arse of a hot black girl. More cushion for the pushing, even if they have an arse like mine. Not too big, not too small. Just right."

"Hmmm. I have seen certain music videos over the years." I gave her arse a slap. "Much better in real life though."

She sat up and leaned back against me, my hands immediately running up and down her body, her head resting against my shoulder as I continued to pump her. "Fuck, you feel good," she moaned. I kissed her deeply, making her whimper after a few seconds, needing to break the kiss. The look in her eyes was something else. "No feelings, baby. But it's difficult..."

"Aye. I know."

"We're not stopping though. Not until we've graduated and we're sent to opposite sides of the world. I just can't get enough of your dick sometimes."

I almost snorted. "Your pussy is to die for, Angie."

That earned another of those smiles as she fell forward. "You need to cum in me again. Then we need to sleep."

After I'd cum inside her a third time, we wandered over to the bathroom to clean up. Cuddling under the water, we made out the entire time, almost forgetting to wash until we realised it was probably rather late and we needed to get some sleep. Cuddling back in my bed a few minutes later, Angie spooned against me as always, she took one of my hands, lacing our fingers together.

"My father is a good man," she whispered, "You know much about American history?"

"A little bit but it's not something we learn in school back home."

"My father married my mother when interracial marriages were not frowned upon, but people could and would still lose their shit about it. I'm from Chicago, I was born there, but the family on both sides is from elsewhere, places where such marriages can cause problems because people are stuck living in the past or just racist pieces of shit. It's why my parents moved not long after they were married. They were in love and wanted to raise a family in relative peace.

I'll be honest, my father set the example as I grew up. He worshipped my mother, and her love for him...." I heard her sniff, so I snuggled her tighter to me. "Thank you, baby," she whispered.

"Hard to talk about?"

"It's not just my parents. When I was younger, I dated the usual bad boys that meant nothing in the end. As I said, my father was the example. The colour of my skin meant nothing. Yes, it's obvious to everyone but my father didn't give a fuck. His best mate is an Indian fellow he works with. Plays golf on the regular with two black guys and another white guy. So I tried to do the same thing. The man mattered, not what colour he was.

So I eventually met someone. His name was Jason. Whiter than white. Fairly sure he had that Scandinavian heritage somewhere in his background, he was so fucking pale with blonde hair and blue eyes. But it was love at first sight. His confidence alone had me swooning. That still a word?" She giggled. "I think it is. God, he was gorgeous and just... Well, I guess many daughters look for someone like their daddy, only if their daddy is a good man, mind you. Anyway, I'd just started my career in the FBI, he worked the sort of job where he used his hands. Within a year, we were discussing marriage, kids, buying a house, the works. I was deeply in love. I've never felt love like it since." A pause before she added softly, "I loved him so much. I wanted nothing more than to be his wife."

She heard me sigh as I just knew the way she talked about it in the past tense, and that she hadn't mentioned it since we started talking, sleeping together...

"It was one of my first major cases. We were hunting down and putting together evidence to take down this guy who just made everyone's life a misery. Know much about the mafia in the U.S?"

"Again, only a little bit. Mostly what I've seen in movies and shit."

"Well, they're pretty much everywhere, in one form or another. I made mistakes. I still blame myself after all this time. They knew who I was. We were watching them. They were watching us. And they attacked first. I was the lead agent in charge. They took him. Tortured him. Sent us the video of what they did.

What I did back to them is probably why I'm here now. Showed I was willing to do whatever it takes. I went after them, Nick. Every single one responsible for his death. I hunted them down. Anyone in the family who committed the most minor of crimes, I took care of. The small fry, I arrested and made sure they saw jail time. But the people in charge? It got bloody, Nick. I mean real bloody. All the anger and grief I felt just flowed..."

I gave her another cuddle. "I understand," I whispered, "I've have done the same fucking thing if they'd hurt my family."

"I don't regret a single thing, Nick. And I'll never regret it. They got what they deserved. Not just for what they were doing otherwise, but for what they did to Jason. Sometimes, I still close my eyes and hear his cries of agony and pain, knowing he wasn't going to survive, that they were going to kill him because of me. He didn't deserve to die like that. He deserved to die in fifty years' time surrounded by his wife, his children, his grandchildren, his family... They stole all that from him, and from me. That's why I'm here. That's why I have no problem with anything we will do with this organisation." She turned over in my arms, buried her head into my chest, and wept. I held her the entire time, softly stroking her back. "Never told a soul any of that," she whispered.

"Thank you for trusting me," I whispered back, ensuring I had both arms wrapped around her.

She eventually settled down and I recognised she was asleep. I could see why such a thing would still prove a burden on her soul, even when feeling she'd done the right thing. Losing a loved one in such a manner? I'm sure many of us would want revenge on those who committed such an act. It's just most of us don't have the capabilities of doing it.

Then again, my conscience or soul wasn't clean. The shit I'd seen in Afghanistan and Iraq. Some of the things I'd had to do. With the Royal Marines, it was generally following the rules of engagement, we tried to limit civilian casualties, attempted to take prisoners when the opportunity presented itself, avoided indiscriminate killing where possible. But with the Brigade?

We'd been little more than butchers when it came to dealing with the enemy. It wasn't time with the Royal Marines that lingered in the mind, it was while acting as little more than a mercenary. I'd been paid well for it, and I have no doubt it was those operations that led to where I was now, but I could close my eyes and still see what we'd done.

Angie woke the next morning and kissed my cheek, dazzling me with a smile. "Thank you, baby," she whispered.

"You're welcome."

"Come on, let's enjoy a shower before breakfast. I'm thinking I'll suck your dick for a pre-breakfast treat."

Chuckling away, I let her drag me away out of the door and towards the bathroom, earning more than one chuckle from our fellow recruits.

*****

Chapter 13 will be in Erotic Coupling