The Marine Bk. 02 Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know." I lifted her chin with a finger and kissed her softly. "I'm glad you're here with me."

"Admit it, you'd be lost without me."

"Maybe a little bit."

"And who else would speak German to you while fucking them?"

"Hmmm. That's a very good point. I had no idea the language was so sexy until I heard it from your mouth. Though your English is still filthy and vulgar when you're in the mood."

"You mean 'What I want now is your thick, throbbing cock buried deep in my hot, tight cunt' sort of thing?"

"Now I'm not sure if that's what you want right now or if it's just an example?"

"Nate, I always want your cock inside me. If not your cock, definitely your tongue and fingers."

I easily lifted her up so she was straddling my lap, finishing our drinks, placing the glasses on the table, before we made out. Clothing was slowly removed before we were sat in just our underwear, standing up as she hooked her legs around me, easily carrying her to the bed. Removing her bra, I gave her breasts plenty of attention first. Just her nipples were incredibly sensitive. Not enough to get her off, but she made the sort of noises that suggested, with just a little attention elsewhere, she'd definitely orgasm.

Her body was fantastic. I still marvelled at her physique whenever we were intimate. Kissing down her body, her panties were quite clearly damp, taking those off with my teeth before kissing up her legs from her toes, up her calves and her inner thighs before I tasted her again. "Oh god," she moaned softly, "I'm going to cum so fast."

I didn't reply, simply looking up as she propped her head up on the pillows to watch me. She loved watching me eat her out. Just as much as I loved her looking up at me while blowing me, she loved me looking up into her eyes while busy doing what I was doing. I teased her, my tongue sliding inside her, before I let my fingers do the work. Soon as I touched her spot, she had an orgasm. I was lucky she was the sort of woman who could orgasm a number of ways, or that's how it seemed anyway.

My fingers remained inside her as I gently played with her clit. "Oh fuck... Nate..." she whimpered.

"I'll keep making you cum until you want my cock. I mean until you're just begging me for it."

She nodded, unable to trust her voice, her entire body seeming to quiver as she was on the verge again almost immediately. My tongue was now working her clit in the manner I knew well, her fingers in my hair, keeping my head in place to ensure I made her orgasm again.

"Holy shit," she cried softly before she convulsed again. "Keep going," she whimpered.

She had one more within a couple of minutes before she was begging for my cock. I relented rather easily, lifting myself up and sliding inside her easily. Once was I buried, she wrapped her legs around me and pleaded with me to just fuck her. So that's what I did, feeling my cock pump into her hard and fast, her fingers running up and down my back as I kissed her.

"Fuck, I love you," she whispered.

That brought me to an immediate halt. Then she seemed to realise what she said as she looked away, a blush immediately forming. Using a finger, I made sure she was meeting my eyes. The smile that formed was so adorable, I couldn't help kiss her first. "Love you too, Jules."

"You do?" she asked softly.

"Thought our feelings were rather obvious by now."

"Cum in me," she whispered, "Then we'll talk."

It didn't take long for me to cum considering I'd been turned on the entire time eating her. We made out for a little longer before I lay next to her, lying on our sides facing one another. I held her nice and close, just looking into her eyes. "How does this work?" I wondered.

She sighed. "I don't know, Nate. I've never had this problem before." She cleared her throat and seemed to come to a decision straight away. "Nick, you're meant to be a single man, so you'll have to act like it. We can't act like we're in a relationship. If anything was to go wrong, I can't be a distraction."

"You already are, in a way."

"I know." She cuddled into me, my fingers immediately stroking the smooth skin on her back. "But I can't help how I feel."

"Neither can I. So I have a suggestion?"

"I'm all ears."

"We just keep doing what we're doing, but now we know how we feel about each other."

"Think it'll be that easy?"

"Yes. One thing though. I'm taking you out for dinner tomorrow night."

She snuggled into me even more. "Okay," she whispered.

After the previous weekend, that weekend felt normal. No word from the Director regarding my next assignment. I knew I'd have two more before receiving my codename. I had no idea what would actually happen if I fucked up and failed. That hadn't been explained. I had a feeling I'd be hung out to dry.

The following Friday, I left work at midday, caught the tube home to Kensington, got in my car and headed west. Jennifer called me after a couple of hours later once I was parked up.

"You can't keep doing this, Nate."

"I know," I replied softly.

"I know they'll never realise you're around, but you're just causing yourself more heartache." I sighed because I knew she was right. "Are you regretting it?"

"No. If I wasn't in the UK, I wouldn't be here." I started the car. "I'll be home soon."

"Nate?"

"Yeah."

"I love you."

"I love you too, Jules. I'll see you soon."

I was pulling out of my spot when Hannah walked down the street towards her apartment. I was driving slowly and glanced her way. She did the same thing and I noticed the momentary double take. I still had the dark beard and hair, and was wearing coloured contacts and glasses. But as I looked in the rearview mirror, I did see her watching the car disappear in the distance.

Maybe it was just the car...

******

A/N -- I've heavily edited this chapter from when I first wrote it as, to be honest, it was going to be a hell of a lot darker and I was left thinking it would make Nate/Nick a less sympathetic character.

Next chapter: Erotic Coupling