The Marine Bk. 02 Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,329 Followers

I turned towards her, lifting her chin so her eyes met mine. Then I kissed her. A very bad idea. Entirely unprofessional. But I'd been attracted since the day I'd met her. Shoot me, I found women attractive. I'm not the first man, won't be the last. She reacted positively, feeling her fingers on the back of my head then my neck as my tongue slid into her mouth. The kiss was brief, but it was enough.

Standing up, I took her hand in mine and we wandered through the narrow streets until reaching one of the old gateways that was the entry and exit of the Old Town. The hotel we would be staying in wasn't too far away, Marta leaning into me as we strolled along. I left my arm around her waist as we entered the hotel. Our room was one of the best. The hotel had only five levels, but the fifth had the suites which provided fantastic views of the nearby sea.

We both changed, Marta into a part of very small shorts and crop top, while I changed out of my usual suit into a pair of shorts, as the weather was still rather warm. We sat on the balcony, ensuring I took a bottle of wine and a pair of glasses for us. Pouring her a glass, I poured one for myself before we settled back on the lounge. No surprise it was for two people. Her hand found its way to my chest very quickly, her head resting against my shoulder.

I turned her chin towards me, meeting her eyes. Then I kissed her. She whimpered once my tongue slid into her mouth, pulling her close as the kiss grew increasingly passionate with every passing second. I only stopped as it seemed the best idea. But it wasn't. Not at all. Marta kissed me again, her hand taking mine, making sure I stood up with her, and we slowly but surely made our way to the bedroom.

Only when near the bed did I break the kiss. I remembered why I was there. "Marta..."

"I want you, Nick. I've wanted you from the moment I met you." I sighed. Part of me would readily admit I felt the same. She stepped forward, resting a hand against my chest. "Just be with me tonight. Once we get back to the villa, we can continue how you think best. I ask only one question. Do you wish to make love tonight?"

"Yes," I replied immediately, "I've felt the same way since I saw you."

"Was it when I was bent over in the garden when we met that first time?"

"I did think you had quite the delectable derriere. Then you turned around and I thought 'Wow'. That doesn't happen too often."

Our clothing disappeared rather quickly. Her body was spectacular. Kept herself nice and fit. Breasts were perhaps a B, verging on a C. Though firm, there were the obvious signs that she was over fifty years old. I pulled her into my body, making her gasp when she felt my erection press into her, running my hands down to her rather firm arse, giving that a gentle squeeze with both hands.

"Definitely a delectable derriere," I whispered.

Slowly tumbling onto the bed, I was going to give her entire body attention, and I'm sure my intent would have been clear on my face. She smiled, reaching down to gently grasp my cock. "I just want to make love tonight," she whispered.

"You sure? I mean, I do love doing... Everything..."

"We can do that another night. Because there will be another night, Nick."

I did reach down to fondle her, glancing down to see a patch of fur above her pussy, though using my fingers, I could feel she kept it well-groomed otherwise. Sliding a couple of fingers inside her, she gasped softly, removing my fingers so I could at least taste her. I met her eyes and grinned. "Sure you don't..."

"Okay," she whispered, "I haven't... No-one..."

I caressed her cheek with other hand. "I guess it's time we rectified that little issue, Marta. Trust me, we're going to have a lot of fun tonight."

She kissed me again, feeling her legs wrap around me for a moment, my hand caressing her body, earning a giggle as I gently grabbed one of her breasts. She let me go so I could finally move down. Her skin seemed to be naturally tanned, but while she might have spent a lot of time out in the sun, she had taken care of her skin. Almost flawless.

Loving the attention I gave her breasts, my fingers continued to ever so slowly fondle her pussy, her body gyrating at my touch. She propped her head up on a couple of pillows to watch me, her blue eyes as expressive as any I could remember. Kissing down her soft body, there were the marks I would expect to see from a woman who had given birth to two children. They were both in their twenties and I knew lived elsewhere outside of Europe. It was all in her file. I knew everything about her, and though she would know that, I always asked her plenty of questions about her life, mostly because she could talk the hind leg off a donkey.

I enjoyed the low moan that escaped her once my tongue touched her for the first time. Her scent had my cock even harder, if possible. Her taste was exquisite. Wrapping my left hand around her thigh, I left my right hand free to caress her body as my tongue licked and probed, slowly figuring out what she enjoyed.

Sliding a couple of fingers inside her did the trick almost immediately, feeling her starting to squeeze them as she released a small cry of delight. I smiled to myself at the fact she was a quiet lover. I'd been with some who talked constantly, really letting me know what they thought, what they wanted, then there were those quiet lovers, where I would rely on the little noises they made but more on the way their body reacted.

"Another one," she moaned softly, "And another one after that, Nick..."

She was incredibly sensitive, but nearly screamed with delight the moment I touched her clit. With my focus on that, and my fingers probing all the right places in her pussy, I was left thinking she just had one very long orgasm. I felt a hand caressing my head while her thighs did their best to squash my head at times.

After the last orgasm tore through her body, she murmured for me to slow down and eventually stop, watching her chest rose and fell, her skin glistening with sweat as the room had grown rather warm since we'd starting fooling around. I withdrew my fingers before kissing up her body, resting on a forearm as I gazed up and down her body.

"Lie back," she whispered.

Doing as she asked, she eagerly rolled onto my body, sitting up so I could feel her pussy resting on my cock, making me chuckle as she started to rub herself along it. "Do you want to slide it inside me, Nick?"

"God yes!"

"Good. And we'll be making love the rest of the night?"

"I hope so."

"And when we get home?"

I waited a moment before replying. "I'd love to keep this going but I need to be careful. Getting close with you is a very bad idea. Good thing I can't exactly be fired but... You know..."

"We can figure it out together, Nick."

Lifting herself up, I moved my eyes to watch my cock begin to disappear inside her before moving them back to her face. She closed her eyes, smile appearing briefly before releasing a gasp as it didn't take long for my cock to have disappeared entirely inside her. Fuck, she was hot and tight. She wasted no time starting to ride me, resting my hands at her hips to help keep her balanced. Opening her eyes, she met mine and smiled.

Moving a hand up to caress her cheek, running my fingers through her thick hair, she leaned forward so I could kiss her properly. Bending my knees, I moved my hips to meet her movements, making her gasp softly. "You feel wonderful, Marta," I whispered.

"I need to feel you cum in me," she whimpered.

"Ride me faster. I'll definitely cum."

She took that under advisement, slowly but surely bouncing faster and faster on my cock, my hips moving in time with her. Rather quickly, I was fucking her nice and hard, Marta resting a hand to either side of me, her face lit up in delight. But I could feel an orgasm of my own building and I knew it was going to be a good one. I hadn't had sex since arriving in Croatia. Rarely jerked off. Probably why I'd given into temptation so quickly.

I warned her once I was about to cum. All she did was ensure my cock was buried inside her when I groaned loudly and felt that first spurt fire deep inside her. She stopped moving once I was done, ensuring my cock remained buried, feeling her soft lips pressing against mine before I felt her body relax against mine. My fingers quickly found their way onto her back, caressing her soft skin.

"Girl even as old as me is bound to get feelings with sex that good, Nick," she whispered, feeling her start to giggle to herself, "Why didn't we do that the first night you arrived?"

"Well, I am meant to be a professional. Right now? I'm anything but." I lifted her chin with a finger. "Worth it though."

We made out for a few minutes before rolling so she was on her back. I almost laughed when she spread her legs, hands under her knees as she pulled them back, completely exposing herself. "Fuck me," she almost demanded, "Fuck me for as long as you can manage.

"Gladly. I'll carry you into the bathroom once we're done."

She giggled. "Going to be that good, is it?"

"I hope so."

Her hands moved up and down my arms and back as she released her legs, instead resting them against my torso. I started off nice and slow, savouring the feeling of my cock sliding in and out of her. She knew what I was doing and couldn't help chuckling to herself. Once I had a good rhythm going, and I knew I was going to last for quite a while, I grabbed her legs and put one over my shoulder, the other resting around my body.

"Oh fuck!" she cried softly. I just smiled as I upped the tempo even further. She practically whimpered for me to fuck her harder still.

Leaning down, she impressed me with her flexibility as her leg was at quite the angle. She gave me a wink that just earned an even harder fuck. "Fucking hell, Marta," I grunted.

"Going to fill my pussy again?"

That had my eyebrows raised in surprise before I leaned down to kiss her. "I intend on filling your pussy as often as I can going forward."

"Just what I wanted to hear," she whispered back.

No idea how long I fucked her, but in those last few minutes, anyone walking by the door into our room would have known people were fucking. Headboard was smacking against the wall, and although the bed was probably rather new and comfortable, still managed to earn a few squeaks. Marta begged and whimpered for me to keep going as long as I could, impressing myself by making her orgasm again, before I finally felt the urge for another release. No warning this time, I just buried my cock and exploded inside her.

Feeling her wrap me up in her arms and legs, we made out until I felt my cock finally soften and fall out of her. That was the sign to pick her up and carry her through to the rather luxurious bathroom. Asking if she wanted a shower or hot bath, she chose the latter so we could sit back and relax. As we lay back once the bathtub was full, with plenty of bubbles and a delicious scent from some of the oils. Marta had added, she snuggled back against my chest.

"Do you know much about the case?" she asked.

"Nothing. My role is to keep you safe and sound until we get to The Hague." I gave her a gentle squeeze. "If you want to share, I'm all ears. Otherwise, what matters to me is that I am getting to know who you are."

"And what about you?"

"I'd love to tell you everything about my life, Marta. I trust you, that isn't in any doubt. But because of what I do, I have to keep things to myself for your own safety."

"You're not just a bodyguard, are you?"

"Not exactly. Before I did this, I was a serviceman. A Royal Marine. Still am at heart, though I no longer wear the uniform. Once a Marine, always a Marine."

"So I'm definitely safe and sound with you around?"

"Yes, ma'am."

Drying off a little later, Marta took me by the hand, leading me towards the bed, one thing in her mind. To be the little spoon. Wrapping her up in my arms, she shuffled a few times before obviously comfortable. "Can't remember the last time I went to sleep in the arms of a man," she whispered.

After breakfast the next morning, heading downstairs and sitting out on the patio overlooking the crystal blue waters of the Adriatic, another sunny, warm day, we packed our small bags and returned to the car. It was a relaxing drive back to the villa, and we stopped off well before arriving so we could wander around one of the small towns that dot the Croatian coastline, eventually stopping somewhere for lunch. Walking along hand in hand, strolling along the small promenade, we could almost forget about everything else. I think we did for a few hours.

Returning to the villa, we ensured we gave nothing away, at least in front of the other three. I knew they were not an agent of my organisation. I had their files. They were ex-military, taking jobs in private security. I'd been tempted by that idea during my time at a Royal Marine. Mia... Well, she figured it out as soon as Marta walked into the kitchen with me. After hugging her, she held Marta by the upper arms. They spoke in Croatian, and I didn't understand a word, but both looked at me and smiled after a couple of minutes.

"Thank you for making my friend so happy, Nick," Mia said, walking towards me and ensuring she could kiss my cheek.

"Um, you're welcome."

"I'll start preparing dinner soon. Any requests?"

"Just that you join us, Mia," Marta said.

I didn't get the double entendre behind those simple words until that night. I was making a last sweep, ensuring the place was shut up tight, that the cameras were being monitored, before I was ready to return to my room. As always, I stopped by Marta's room last to wish her goodnight, no surprise she was lying back on the bed in a sheer negligee. What surprised me was the fact Mia was lying next to her in nearly the same thing. Both looked in my direction, grinning away.

"What do you think of Mia?" Marta asked, "Do you think she's beautiful?"

She was. She had larger breasts and a fuller figure than Marta, but there was no missing the fact she was beautiful. "Are you sure?" I asked Marta.

"It's just sex, Nick. Once I've presented given my testimony and presented my evidence in court, you will leave for whatever it is you'll do next. So what we're going to do until then is have a lot of fun, whenever the opportunity presents itself. Add to that, Mia thinks you're very handsome and I've already let her know you have a lovely dick she's going to enjoy as much as I did."

She was right. This was just a fling. Might last a few days, a few weeks, even a couple of months. But once her ex-husband was behind bars, there was a good chance she'd end up being protected by others, and I would be moving on to do something else. I locked the door, Marta turning on some music to hopefully cover most of the noise, as I quickly stripped naked. No point keeping underwear on. Marta grinned but Mia's eyes lit up with desire once I joined them on the bed.

"Oh my," she whispered.

"Focus on her first," Marta whispered in my ear, "She needs to be loved too."

Kissing her first, I turned to Mia, who blushed a little under my gaze before she leapt on me. Made all three of us chuckle as she was quickly straddling my body, managing to sit up so I could give those fantastic tits of hers some attention. "I'm not too big?" she whispered, hearing nerves and something else in her voice.

Caressing her face, I kissed her soft before I made sure I pulled her close and kissed her properly. That answered her question and helped her calm down at the same time. Rolling us over so she rested on her back, she eagerly spread her legs so I could take her in. She was the same height as Marta, roughly the same tan though her breasts were a milky white, assuming she didn't sunbathe topless.

"Nick, you focus on her pussy. I love giving her breasts some attention," Marta whispered.

I did have to do a double take between them. "We're friends, and we sometimes fool around when feeling a little lonely," Mia explained.

Marta and Mia must have talked as it was obvious to my eye that Mia had groomed herself, so to speak. More hair than Marta, but I didn't mind either way. Bald, small patch, landing strip, whatever a woman wanted, I was just happy to go down on a woman. Mia eagerly spread her legs I got to work. She moaned softly as my tongue touched her, and I let her know straight away I adored her scent and her taste.

"God, no wonder you came home smiling, Marta," she whispered.

"I'm going to watch him make love to you, then he's going to return the favour to me."

I watched Marta give Mia's breasts some attention before they started to kiss, and the fact there was no hesitation, in fact it was quite loving, I figured they enjoyed each other's company quite often. Mia then needed to break the kiss as she needed to release a moan, lifting herself up so she could watch me, Marta lying on her side to watch me eat her out as well.

"He did this for you too?" Mia moaned.

"Oh, he loved eating my pussy. Think he's loving yours too."

"Fuck yes," I managed to whisper.

"Make me cum, Nick. Please make me cum," Mia whimpered.

Figuring I'd give her a rather good orgasm, two fingers up inside her, quickly finding that special spot all women had, and with the right attention on her clit, I didn't just make her orgasm, Marta knew how to help by putting her mouth back to one of her breasts and Mia almost screamed with delight. Her pussy squeezed my fingers so tight, even I was taken aback at how tight she felt.

"Fuck me, Nick," Mia said breathlessly, "Please fuck me right now."

Slowly sliding my cock inside her, her eyes lit up as I leaned down to kiss her, feeling her fingers immediately dig into my upper back as I started to pump into her. She was a little more vocal than Marta, mesmerised by the jiggle of her tits as I wasted no time building up quite the tempo.

"Oh fuck, that's good," she moaned, "Haven't had a hard, young dick in me in decades..."

"Take advantage of it while you can, Mia," Marta said, chuckling to herself.

She leaned up to kiss me again. "Cum in me, Nick," Mia whimpered, "I need to feel a man cum in me again."

"Later. I'm enjoying your pussy too much right now."

For some reason, that made her blush, feeling her legs wrap around me, her fingers running up and down my back. I kissed her again, running my fingers through her thick hair, just gazing into her eyes as I focused on how good she felt otherwise. I could feel the orgasm bubbling up, slowing down a couple of times, and she knew what I was doing. "Cum in me," she whispered again.

Grabbing her legs, I lifted those over my shoulders and spent the next couple of minutes just fucking her. She loved it, crying out in delight. I couldn't hold on forever, warning her once before I practically slammed my cock home and came. Grunted a couple of times as I let go of her legs, kissing her hard to keep the noise I was making to a minimum. Leaving my cock buried inside her, the kissing eventually turned a little softer before we finally broke apart. Couldn't have wiped the smile from her face.

"Told you, Mia," Marta said.

"My god, how the hell did you manage to walk the next morning?"

"With some difficulty."

The pair shared a glance and burst into giggles. I slowly pulled out of Mia, glancing down to see she now had one well fucked pussy, no surprise she sat up on her knees to kiss me again before she cuddled into me, feeling her breasts press into my chest. "You're fucking gorgeous," I whispered.

"Thank you, Nick," she whispered back.

I couldn't ignore Marta, no surprise she didn't want Mia to feel left out, Marta getting onto all fours as I fucked her from behind, while Marta had a lot of fun giving her friends pussy plenty of attention. Considering I'd just cum inside it, she did glance back for a moment. "We haven't sucked your dick yet," she said.

UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,329 Followers