The Marine Bk. 02 Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Plenty of time for that yet," I replied.

Marta found herself being fucked for quite a while, long enough that she brought Mia to orgasm before I ended up on my back, Marta riding herself to more than one orgasm on my cock before I left a load inside her too. Checking the time, I couldn't be bothered leaving the bedroom, so I happily laid back and had a woman cuddling into me on either side.

That was my life for the next two weeks. When I was on duty, I remained professional, at least most of the time. I wouldn't kiss or cuddle Marta or Mia in front of the others, but both would run their fingers along my arm or down my chest every so often, and they'd always greet me with a smile. I have no doubt Paul and the two others knew we were being intimate, but they never walked in on us doing anything.

We received orders to move Marta further north. I wasn't sure why we had to move, but apparently we were moving to somewhere in Germany for a month before we'd then journey to Den Haag, where Marta would reside in a hotel near the courthouse. Mia would be joining us in Germany but would then return to the villa once we left for the Netherlands. I drove Marta and Mia in the BMW, with Paul in the Skoda Fabia ahead, the two other guards following in a VW Passat. We left early in the morning of a weekend and drove through the day into the early evening.

Before I'd started driving, I received a message from Jennifer. I walked away from everyone to read it, and my heart rate did increase.

Trust no-one. There are pieces on the board being moved into position.

Placing the phone back in my pocket, I looked over everyone. Did that mean Marta? Mia? Or one of the others? Or perhaps it meant others I would be meeting later? I didn't want to ask, 'Who do you mean'? Either she wouldn't know, or figured our correspondence would be interfered with, despite the fact our phones were heavily encrypted and passed through a billion satellites, et cetera.

I put it to the back of my mind as I drove us north, Marta and Mia keeping me entertained the entire way.

The house we were staying in was almost like some sort of chalet. We were in an even more isolated region than the villa back in Croatia, but entering the chalet, it was cosy and warm. As the two women settled in, we had already received everything we needed to keep Marta protected, but the four of us patrolled around, checking that there was nothing suspicious.

That night, I stepped out onto the patio, looking out over the nearby mountains. We were in southern Germany. It wasn't late or early enough in the year for snow to be on the ground, but it could still get rather cool in the evenings, if it was a rather warm day. I called Jennifer.

"We're in Germany now. Things seem fine."

"Be careful, Nick. I'm getting a lot of noise. She's going to draw attention."

"So it's not Marta?"

"First name basis, Nick."

"I took your advice to heart."

"Good."

"You're serious?"

"Bet she can't stop smiling."

I turned to look through the window, Marta and Mia in the kitchen, sharing some wine as Mia prepared dinner. They saw me looking, both turning and smiling at me. "Well, to be honest, Marta and Mia can't stop smiling."

Jennifer laughed. "So you're fucking the maid too?"

"She's delightful, Jen. I think you'd like both of them."

"Not sure I'll ever meet them, but if you like them, then I bet they're wonderful." She cleared her throat. "The warning remains, Nick. Keep your eyes open. He has a lot of powerful friends."

"I'll heed the warning, Jen. Thanks."

"Stay safe, Nick."

The month passed without incident, just like our weeks on the Dalmatian Coast. It was so peaceful that I took Marta and Mia out towards nearby towns each weekend. As I spoke fluent German, and Marta could speak a little herself, though I probably spoke with a little bit of an accent, the locals took us as travellers from elsewhere around the country.

I'm sure Paul and the other two guards were now more than aware that I wasn't only being intimate with Marta, but that Mia was joining us more often than not. They probably thought I was being entirely unprofessional. It was a good thing I didn't really answer to anyone. If I was with most other organisations, I'd be pulled out of the role quick smart, demoted if not fired. But I reported to no-one. Even the Director gave me carte blanche to handle whatever assignment gave me however I wanted.

The night before we departed for Den Haag, Mia, Marta and I enjoyed a threesome that started early in the evening and carried on until the early hours of the next morning. Mia couldn't get enough of me, riding my cock until her body simply gave out, Marta sitting on my face, enjoying one orgasm after the other before she replaced Mia on my cock. Mia found herself cuddled by Marta and I after we showered, Mia facing me so I could kiss her constantly.

"You will visit us again?" she asked hopefully.

I met her eyes, glancing at Marta, before meeting her eyes again. "Definitely."

Leaving the next morning, Mia would be collected by a taxi and escorted home by a trusted friend. I drove Marta in the same three car convoy that had driven to Germany, the drive to Den Haag taking all day, arriving in the early evening. Her accommodation had been organised, so all I needed to do was get us to the hotel.

My job wasn't over just getting her to the hotel. The four of us would continue our watch during her deposition, though we would be escorted to and from the courthouse by the police. After we checked in, I met with the local police chief, discussing the procedure for each day she would be required to present evidence. There were no real surprises, simply letting me know what time we would be required downstairs when she was required. I knew we had around three days to prepare.

I was staying in the same room as Marta. There was a king-sized bed, and a single bed. Technically, that smaller bed was for me. The chances of me using that bed? None. Marta and I ate three meals together, I stayed close to her the entire time otherwise, I was kept up to date by the three others and the police, but apart from meeting with lawyers, I had little to do otherwise. Stand around. Grunt occasionally. Look mean. But always observant. Anyone who walked by was thoroughly assessed. Most were dismissed immediately.

At night, we made love. She would like to go downstairs to one of the bars first. I didn't touch a drop of alcohol, but I didn't mind if she wanted to enjoy a glass or two of wine. I knew she was feeling nervous about her impending presence in court. Helping her orgasm a few times up in our room later each evening certainly helped her relax.

The night before, I gathered Paul and the two others to go over the plans the next day, alongside the local police chief and others who took care of security. They were aware of the threats on her life, but the local intelligence services had no evidence of any plot to attack her or us. I wasn't completely convinced, but everyone was confident nothing untoward would happen the next day, or any day after that.

Preparing to leave the next morning, I could see how nervous Marta was, her hands fidgeting constantly. Before opening the door to our room, I held her in my arms before kissing her softly. "You'll be fine. We'll get you in the building then I'll escort you out and to the car once you're done, then we'll be back here in no time at all."

Marta and one of the other guards, Raul, was in the BMW with me. Paul and the other guard, Henri, followed in the other car. We had a police escort, one car in front, one car at the rear. Pulling up outside the courthouse, the four of us got out and, only when we were comfortable, did we open the door for Marta to step out. The media was obviously around, glad I at least had my hair and eye colour different, though I knew how to stay out of shot, so I figured my face wouldn't have appeared on TV.

I wasn't allowed in the courtroom itself, having to wait outside with the others. That's when the boredom did hit as no-one was allowed into the building without stringent checks. We only got in with our weapons due to who we were protecting, and even then, the security guards still looked at us suspiciously every few minutes. I just ignored them.

Thankfully, we were told when she was done for the day, ensuring we were formed up around her as we exited the building, noticing the police in position, keeping watch, while the sea of media stepped forward. I knew Marta wanted to say at least a few words about why she was there.

That was the only mistake I made. The first thing that suggested something was amiss was an explosion nearby. That was followed by the sounds of gunfire. My earpiece opened up with information. "Taking fire! Taking fire!"

"We need to move!" I ordered.

Too late. Already too late. Four cars came zooming up in front of the courthouse, full of men in combat gear, brandishing weapons that made our pistols look like peashooters. As soon as gunfire erupted, I grabbed Marta and pulled her back towards the building. If we could bunker down in there, we'd see it out. With pistol in hand, I kept Marta covered with my body as those attacking shot indiscriminately. I could hear them shouting but I couldn't understand much of what they were saying.

Marta could. "They've come for me," she said.

"Raul? Henri?" I heard no response. "Raul? Henri?"

Nothing but static.

Police were taking cover and returning fire, but it was useless compared to the hail of gunfire we were taking in return. We were stuck behind a rock and a hard place.

"Nick!" I heard Paul scream.

I turned, believing he'd been shot, just in time to see him aim his pistol at me. The first shot took me in the right shoulder. Having never been shot before, I have to say, it hurts like hell. Survived years in the Royal Marines only to be shot outside a courthouse. Go figure. Before I could return fire, considering he'd shot the side I fired from, he followed it up with a double tap to the chest. I heard Marta scream as the force from both shots so close spun me around, feeling him put a fourth bullet into my back. I heard her scream again, heavy footsteps on the concrete and many voices, all of them full of authority, easy to figure out what they were saying.

I didn't move a muscle, waiting until I heard the footsteps recede. Only then did I roll onto my back, feeling the need to cough before dragging my sorry arse back against one of the stone columns. A policemen approached me, covering me with his weapon. Opening my shirt, he lowered his weapon seeing the Kevlar vest I'd worn just for this sort of occasion.

"Still hurts like fuck," I muttered, offering my hand so he could help me up.

"Are you okay?" he asked, thankful he spoke perfect English.

"I will be in a minute. Call it in. Get the fucking army here if required." Taking my phone out, I was down the stairs towards my car immediately, phone to my ear. "Jen?"

"Tracking her now, Nick."

"It was Paul. Fucking bastard. Suspected him, suspected all of them, but never had anything concrete. At least he's made the play now. What about the explosion?"

"Attack on the convoy carrying Zlatkadlovic. The police are currently pinned down."

"Well, they're on their own for now. Which way are they taking her?"

"Heading east towards the A12."

Opening the boot of my BMW, I took off the false bottom to reveal the hardware. I still used the same rifle I had while I was with the Royal Marines, the SA80A3, and grabbed a Heckler & Koch MP5, because every bad arsed motherfucker uses one of those too. Placing those on the passenger seat, I slid behind the wheel, started up the car, and roared away.

"I'm hit, Jen," I told her once I was tearing through the traffic.

"How bad?"

"Bullet through my right shoulder. Currently bleeding. Took two to the chest. Vest stopped those. Arsehole shot me in the back too. That's feeling very uncomfortable. Made a mistake though. Double tap to the chest, one to the head. Make sure the job is complete. But he was distracted by Marta."

Once on the A12, Jennifer was able to keep me up to date. "They're in a three-vehicle convoy, Nick. She's in the van in the middle. They have a car in front, car in the rear. Paintjobs are those of the national police."

"Great," I muttered, "Anything on the news channels?"

"They're focused on Zatkadlovic. Considering they're in cars painted like the police, doubt anyone is paying attention to them. I'm feeding the authorities all the information I can."

"How far behind am I?"

"Five kilometres and closing."

"Good thing this thing isn't limited then, eh?"

The V10 engine roared as I had my foot to the floor. I was soon nearing its top speed of 190mph. I also recognised that traffic was diverting off the motorway, Jennifer informing me that word was being spread. I now had an open road to catch the bastards.

"His name is Pavle Jovanovic. Paul Jennings is..."

"Yeah, yeah, I can figure that out. How the fuck did we..." I paused a moment. "He fucking knew, didn't he? He's known since the day I arrived in Croatia."

"He wasn't sure. Unfortunately, Marta has been used as bait. But Paul wasn't the only one. Zoltan's had people working for him everywhere. They were in the courthouse, Nick. His own people had infiltrated the place."

"Figured. Right, I'll worry about that later. How far?"

"Three clicks."

"I'm going to kill them all. You know that, right?"

"He knows that too."

I shut up and concentrated on driving. Traffic continued to come towards us on the other side, but there was no missing the traffic in front of me pulling over to the far side of the road or taking the nearest available off-ramp. Seeing the small convoy in the distance, I knew my car would be going much quicker than the three head, particularly as the van wouldn't be able to tear along as quickly.

They saw me coming. I knew they would. The car trailing behind fell back as I got within half a kilometre of them. Then one of the idiots through shooting at me was a good idea. Now that we had the whole motorway to use, I pulled to the right and started to get my car level. Soon as I was position, I pulled immediately to the left, hitting the other car in the perfect place. The guy behind the wheel clearly wasn't trained as he sawed at the wheel, losing control with seconds, the car careening off to the left, smashing into and then through a guardrail. Didn't even bother looking behind to see what happened.

The two others had pulled away, and I was pleased to see that they were not able to pull off the motorway, each exit blocked by traffic and police. The engine continued to roar as I quickly closed the gap, pulling level with the van, glancing to see two occupants in the front, before I pulled level with the car in front. A weapon was raised in my direction, slowing down and staying level with the van, hoping to move the car away from in front of it.

"Nick, you've got three allies coming in the next on-ramp."

"Tell them to draw the car away. I want the van. That's where Marta and Paul are."

"I'll pass the word immediately. Hold fire."

Took a couple of minutes, but I saw the cars appear ahead. The trio worked well together. The fake cop car opened fire, causing the three to pull away for a moment, but the driver was distracted, pull away from the barrier that kept at least one side of the car protected. As soon as the third car could get up inside it, that was it. The car was pretty much squashed between three and eased away.

That just left the van.

"I've got a very stupid idea forming, Jen."

"How stupid?"

"Well, I am going to wreck this very beautiful car I'm driving."

"Do whatever you think is necessary. Just don't get shot. Again."

"Aye-aye, ma'am."

Catching the van was easy. Pulling in front of the van was easy. I gauged how fast it was going, the distance it was behind. No surprise the passenger through trying to open fire was a good idea. Barely hit a barn door, but considering the speed we were going, he'd be lucky to hit any part of my car. The van tried to get past a couple of times, watching intently how the driver reacted.

Then I pulled the handbrake, the wheels smoking immediately, turning the wheel and waiting for the impact. Soon as the front of the van slammed into the passenger side door, I grabbed the MP5 on the passenger seat and opened fire, straight into the engine, leaning across enough that I could put a few bullets into the windscreen. That caused the driver to brake, the BMW spinning out of control, eventually colliding with the central barrier.

The van was dead at the same time, grabbing the S80A3 and stepping out. The passenger of the van got out and I put a bullet in his head, doing the same to the driver, who was busy trying to undo his seatbelt. Climbing the concrete bollard, I kept in cover as I approach the other end of the van. The door bust open and four people stepped out. I recognised Marta immediately.

I opened fire, putting down one of his men. Paul moved the pistol he was holding from her neck towards me. Perfect.

I put a bullet into his hand. The scream he released had me grinning. I then ducked and moved, changing the angle, hoping to catch the other man by surprise. He had no idea where I was, firing at least twenty metres behind me. Opening the angle, I looked again to see his eyes only looking where I had been.

I put a bullet into the side of his head, watching blood spurt from the other side as he collapsed to the ground. Climbing over the concrete bollard, I walked towards Paul. He took a knife from his pocket and put it to her neck.

"One move, Nick, and I cut the bitch," he warned.

I stopped but didn't lower my weapon. He was in my sights. I could put him down without a problem, but the wrong flick of his wrist could cut her badly. "It's over, Pavle. He isn't free. Your play hasn't worked. And all your allies are dead."

He tightened the grip of her hair, the knife starting to draw blood. I almost smiled though. Marta didn't make a sound. And through it all, I heard the sirens approaching. "Put the knife down, Pavle, and I won't kill you. But it's over. You've brought a knife to a gun fight."

He glanced away from me to where the cavalry would be coming. He moved the knife away from her neck and let her go. Marta took three steps away.... Then I put two shots into his chest. He went down as I moved in quickly, kicking away the weapon, using my right arm to place myself between him and Marta. I didn't see blood in his white shirt, lowering my weapon to rip open his shirt.

"Smart man," I muttered.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a pistol appear, shaking violently in the hand holding it. "Gadovi!" she cried softly

"Ti nisi ništa osim bezvrijedna kurva," Pavle spat.

I placed my hand on the gun. "You don't want to do it, Marta." I gently prised the gun from her fingers, forcing her to turn around. I glanced to see the approaching cars, lights flashing, sirens wailing. I had mere seconds to make up my mind. I lifted the weapon and met his eyes. "This is how close," I said, firing a bullet into the road next to him, "But I've killed enough people as it is. And I'd rather you spend the next few decades in a very dark cell, perhaps being someone's little bitch."

We were quickly surrounded; no surprise weapons were aimed at me as coppers flooded in our direction. With adrenaline wearing off, that's when the pain hit. Thankfully, Marta explained exactly who I was, so the police officer hoping to place me in handcuffs wisely backed off, and I found myself placed on a stretcher instead, quickly rolled into the back of a waiting ambulance. Marta was whisked away in a separate ambulance.