The Marine Bk. 02 Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fernanda knocked on my bedroom door the next night. Opening it to reveal her standing there naked, I chuckled as I gestured for her to enter. Despite being naked, she stood at the foot of my bed, fidgeting slightly. It was all very real once I'd shut the door. Standing in front of her, I lifted her chin with my finger and smiled. "You are beautiful, Fernanda," I whispered.

"There are so many things I want to do, Nick. But talking is one thing, doing is another."

"What would you like to do with me right now?"

"Can you lick me then make love?"

"Get on the bed, Fernanda."

Her face lit up and she was very eager, propping her head up on a pair of pillows as I crawled towards her. That very first proper kiss was intense. Her desire was immediately apparent, though I had a feeling all six girls felt the same. Her face was gorgeous. Her dark skin was flawless. Her breasts were perfect, her nipples incredibly sensitive. Fondling her pussy while sucking and nibbling on those nearly brought her to orgasm.

Begging me to please her, I kissed down to her pussy, inhaling her scent, letting her know it made my cock even harder, before I finally used my tongue. The orgasm that had been bubbling under the surface arrived quickly, keeping her steady with my hands as she moaned loudly. Once it passed, as I did relent to allow her to catch her breath, she started to giggle. "Wow," she whispered.

"Want another one?"

"God, don't stop until I pass out, Nick!"

I didn't quite make her pass out, but a few more orgasms certainly wore her out. She moaned. She trembled. I think she even suffered a little cramp at one point. My tongue was sore by the time I was done, letting my fingers do more of the work as I found that special spot which made her last orgasm epic before I stopped.

Letting her relax, I put on some shorts to head downstairs, grabbing a bottle of water for both of us, heading back upstairs to find her curled up, half asleep. She woke up and sat up as I offered the water. She gulped it down eagerly, placing both bottles down on the chest of drawers next to the bed, before she leapt on me.

"Easy, gorgeous," I whispered, "I don't want to hurt you."

"It's okay, Nick. I broke it ages ago and I've enjoyed a dildo inside me." She smirked before adding, "Granted, you're bigger than the dildo."

"Just take it easy. We have all week. We'll start out slow but end the week with a bang."

"I hope so!"

Taking my advice, she lifted herself up, watching her face as I felt my cock slide inside her incredibly warm, tight pussy. I groaned, earning a giggle then a moan from her, as she carefully continued to lower herself until the majority of my cock rested inside her. Resting her hands on my chest, I ran my fingers up and down her back as I let her maintain control.

She felt wonderful, my eyes moving from watching my cock disappear inside her, up her youthful body towards her face. Biting her bottom lip to stop it trembling, I knew what she was feeling. Raising a hand to caress her, her face lit up as I knew my hands were far from soft though it was an intimate gesture.

She moaned loudly as I watched my entire length disappear, Fernanda crying out, worried she'd hurt herself. She grinned as she really started to ride me fast, her moaning suggesting to me that she was rather turned on and possibly on the verge of enjoying an orgasm. When it arrived, I felt her squeeze my cock even harder as she kept riding me. That's when I grabbed her arse and started to gently pump up into her pussy.

"Oh god, keep doing that!" she cried out quickly.

I don't think she enjoyed one continuous orgasm, but after the first one definitely passed through her, she enjoyed at least a couple smaller ones as she continued bouncing on me while I was moving into her at the same time.

"Fuck," I grunted, "You feel fantastic, sweetie."

"Cum in me," she whimpered, "I want to feel you shoot inside me."

Gently wrapping my arms around her, I rolled us over so she was on her back, feeling her legs hooking around me as I started pumping into her. Feeling fingers dig into my back was always a great feeling, Fernanda shuffling underneath me to get comfortable. Kissing her softly, her eyes lit up with desire as I gazed into hers. She smiled, almost blushing.

"Cum in me," she almost sobbed. Kissing her softly, resting my forehead against hers, her eyes filled with her lust and desire for me. "Please, Nick," she whimpered.

I'd been holding back, but the desperation in her tone pulled at my heartstrings, nailing her for all of thirty seconds before I groaned and released inside her. Spurt after spurt had her giggling at the new feeling of a man finishing inside her, kissing her hard to cover up my own loud groans. As soon as I was empty, I left my cock buried but lifted myself up, resting on a forearm, caressing her cheek once again. "Good?" I wondered.

"Wonderful. I've been waiting for that."

"Give me fifteen minutes..."

"I'd love to have a shower with you. Feel your hands all over my body."

Grabbing a towel nearby to help when I pulled out of her, she happily followed me to the bathroom, giggling away as we stepped under the hot water as I started to soap her up. Her breasts were fantastic, spending a lot of time giving them attention, before soaping down her body. My fingers found their way to her pussy, her lips finding mine, as I slowly fondled her.

"I want to make you orgasm again, sweetie," I whispered. She simply bit her bottom lip and nodded eagerly.

She enjoyed one hell of an orgasm. Strong enough that I finished washing her down, turning off the water and lifting her out of the shower back towards my bed. Sitting her down, I helped dry her off, hearing her giggle again, before I quickly dried off and we snuggled under the blankets. Fernanda was asleep within a matter of minutes, spooning back against me. I remained awake a little longer, enjoying the sensation of another young and beautiful woman pressed against me.

The rest of the week was a lot of fun. Fernanda did take a lot of my attention though I never forgot the others, particularly Adriana, though I was only physically intimate with Fernanda. I'm fairly sure Adriana was desperate for the weekend come Friday, particularly as Fernanda was ready and willing on the Friday to be properly fucked, as I liked to put it. Head down, arse up, begging me to fuck her, and to keep fucking her, until my cum was flooding out of her pussy.

I did my best to do exactly what she wanted, spending the entire night fucking her in one position or another. I was certainly glad all the girls were on birth control, at the very least.

The weekend was the last before the Christmas break. University had already broken up for the summer holidays, though my role as bodyguard didn't end. The girls wanted to down to the beach or out for drinks. Joao and I had no problem escorting them out, though we generally tried to avoid going out late into the evening. Adriana and the girls understood, usually happy to swim in the pool and drink at home.

I'd ordered my presents online. Adriana almost insisted I don't buy her anything too grandiose. I did ignore that request. Sort of. What I did find in the lead up to Christmas was Luciana and Adriana ensuring I felt like one of the family. Joao had his wife and kids. I knew Brian had a family back home in the States. Paolo, Marcos and Carlos were all native to Brazil, their families all living nearby. Since I had no-one, Adriana and her mother, and even Tony in his way, made sure I felt right at home and part of the family.

Different to the usual Christmas I experienced was the meal was on Christmas Eve rather than the day itself. It was a veritable feast, the only thing missing being Adriana's friends, as they all chose to return home for the holiday period, at least. At the completion of the meal, Adriana asked if I'd like to attend midnight mass. I think that was Christmas present number one for her when I assured her that I'd love to. Put a smile on her face, and she held my hand the entire time.

A present for me was waking up with Adriana still asleep but snuggled into me. At times like that, she seemed so small, so precious. I watched her sleep until there was a soft knock at the door from Luciana, letting us know breakfast was ready before there was the usual exchange of presents. Adriana woke up and kissed me deeply, her tongue eagerly sliding into my mouth. "Once we're done downstairs, you're bringing me back up here and pounding my tight little pussy," she whispered.

"One hell of a way to celebrate Christmas. No church services?"

"No. The most important one was last night. Today is about family, friends and lovers."

I was surprised when Luciana and Tony handed me a couple of small, wrapped gifts. Like Adriana, I'd assured them I wanted for nothing as I did live a rather simple life. They were not aware of everything I'd done but knew that, once I did leave Brazil, I'd just be sent to the next assignment. Without a family, there was no point doing much else.

Adriana grinned when I placed a couple of small gifts in front of her. Though she'd told me not to, she would have known I'd buy her something. She opened the gifts from family first before leaving mine for last. Tapping the present she should open first, it was a long, narrow box. She met my eyes and smiled, guessing at what it was.

I'd kept my promise as her grin broadened at the appearance of the golden cross. Offering to help put it on, we walked across a nearby mirror, Adriana moving her hair out of the way so I could loop the band around her neck and clasped it in place. "I know how much it means to you," I whispered, wrapping an arm around her waist as she leaned back against me, "I hope it gives you further peace of mind."

"You're here, Nick. That's all I need though I do love the thought. It's a beautiful necklace." She turned and rested a hand on my chest. "God sent you to us. More importantly, he sent you to me. You were the answer to my prayers."

"So that makes me..."

"Mine. That makes you mine. For as long as you are here."

"You know I'd love to stay."

She leaned up to kiss me softly on the lips. "Nick, I know this isn't forever. Though I'm sure you would realise I'd like that too."

"Adriana, if it wasn't the job," I said, barely above a whisper.

Thankfully, she smiled. "You have your job. My life will be here. So we enjoy each other's company until you go. I think, if father does become President, you might not... um..."

"Yeah. Guess you'll have 'proper' guards and things."

Marcia cooked up another storm for the meal that evening. What pleased everyone was the fact I found myself on the receiving end of a few phone calls, returning with five young women, Adriana even more excited at the appearance of her friends, a final Christmas surprise, as she didn't believe they'd be returning until after new year.

Cue lots of laughing, crying and, once they were outside in the pool, drinking. Thankfully, it remained sensible, particularly Adriana, as I knew where I would be that night. Announcing she was tired rather early, there were plenty of comments when she took my hand to lead me inside. "We'll see you sometime in the morning," she stated, noticing the smile on her face.

We had a quick shower together before she fell to her knees, watching with a smile on my face as she worked my cock with her mouth, her tongue driving me wild as always. Asking if she wanted me to cum in her mouth or to hold it off, she pulled back and gave me the sort of look that suggested I was being an idiot. Then she smiled at me. "Nick, I want to swallow so much of your cum right now."

"Ah, still in a good mood?"

"I love you," she replied softly.

"I love you too, sweetheart."

I'd been horny half the day, particularly once she was in one of her tiny bikinis and spent half the time in the pool rubbing herself up against me. Add to that her five friends, all in various stages of undress, and little wonder I was close to the boil as soon as my cock slid into her mouth. Gently grabbing the back of her head, her eyes lit up as her nose quickly bumped into me, always ever so pleased with herself whenever my entire length disappeared.

Came rather quickly, as I expected, and she eagerly gulped down what I had to give her. Sitting back on her knees, she smiled at me, wondering what I planned for her next. Making her squeal as I easily lifted her up and carefully throwing her onto the bed, she spread her legs, knowing what I wanted next. She now kept a little landing strip above her pussy, otherwise keeping herself bare.

As a change of pace, I slid a pair of fingers into her first, making her shudder as it would have been unexpected. Closing her eyes, I noticed the smile appeared as I gently fucked her with my fingers, kissing up and down her toned thigh, up her flat stomach towards her breasts. Clamping my mouth around one of her nipples, she moaned loudly, feeling her squeeze my fingers.

"Fuck," she muttered.

"I'll use my mouth soon, sweetie," I whispered.

"Oh, your fingers are doing the job. Suck my titties, Nick!"

"Don't need a second invitation to do that."

She giggled as I sucked and nibbled away. Her breasts were spectacular. I tried not to ogle the young woman constantly, managing to remain professional whenever we were outside the security fences. But even a blind man would have noticed her beauty. Kissing up to her neck, making her moan though I didn't leave a mark, I kissed up as our mouths met, making her whimper while kissing her as I started to move my fingers faster, ensuring my thumb was also rubbing her clit at the same time.

"Oh fuck, I'm close," she blurted out, "I want to cum with you inside me!"

Pulling my fingers out of her, I slid them into her mouth as I positioned my cock, both of us moaning once I was buried inside her. She kept sucking my fingers, staring into my eyes, as I wasted little time pumping into her. She moved so I was at the right angle, and she almost bit into my fingers once the orgasm tore through her. It was a good one as I stopped for a couple of minutes, giving her time to recover. I wasn't going to cum anytime soon either.

"Keep going," she said, leaning up to kiss me, "Just keep fucking me, Nick."

Getting her into one of our favourite positions, pretty much Adriana with her knees almost beside her head, her ankles by my head on my shoulders, she grinned as I started to properly fuck her. She felt incredibly tight as always, but I always loved watching her face and the reactions she made whenever I pressed somewhere enjoyable. If not, she was just a cheerleader, urging me on to fuck her harder and faster.

Fairly sure her friends would have been listening at the door as she wasn't being particularly quiet either. Plenty of exclamations of how good my dick felt and how she loved me fucking her.

While we did love that position, Adriana loved being on top, partly as it meant she could control, but she knew I loved watching her ride me. Add to that, for whatever reason, it almost guaranteed an orgasm. Something about the way my cock moved inside her, the angle at which she'd ride me, which she realised the very first time she did it.

Holding her by the hips, I know I watched with a grin on my face as she happily rode my cock. She shuddered through more than one orgasm as she did, barely able to put three legible words together as she bucked and squirmed, not willing to stop for a second, despite how powerful each one appeared to be.

"I'm getting close too, sweetheart," I grunted.

"You know where to cum, Nick," she panted.

"In your butt?"

She stopped, meeting my eyes. "You'd love to fuck my tight little arse, wouldn't you?"

"While part of me would say yes," I gave her another thrust, "I much prefer where I am right now."

Smiling, leaning down to kiss me, she ordered me to fuck her hard until I came inside her. She got what she wanted within a couple of minutes, grabbing her arse and pounding her hard and fast until I simply couldn't hold it back, a veritable torrent of cum filling her tight little pussy. Collapsing on my chest, both of us breathing deeply, she started to giggle. "Nick, it's a good thing I'm on birth control." Then she fell silent for a moment, and I knew what was coming. "I'd love to have our baby," she whispered.

Sighing, I knew how she felt. But I knew the decision I'd made long ago in Iraq, to step into that Humvee and leave all those I loved behind, meant the chances of a family were practically zero. I wasn't going to have a child with Adriana to then just leave. "You will make a wonderful mother, Adriana. I'm already jealous of the man who you have a child with."

"Maybe I'll call him Nicholas and leave whoever this man is wondering why."

"Well, I'd be honoured if you did, sweetheart."

After another quick shower to wash away the sweat, she spooned back against me as always, talking quietly for probably a couple of hours about what she hoped to do the next year. Her fingers were in between mine, holding both my hands, constantly shuffling so as much of her body possible was against mine. Only when she fell asleep did I release a sigh. I hadn't felt like this about anyone in a long time. The mention of a child had caused my heart to ache more than she realised. But I put that to the back of my mind. No point worrying about something that will probably never happen.

*****

The seven of us gathered around his desk, Tony watching and listening, trusting our opinion. "Tony, I'll be honest, I'd rather this not happen at all. I understand it's the new year, a celebration, but this makes you and your family a target. We can take nearly all the personnel here as protection but..."

"Nick is right, boss," Joao added, nodding his head, "If you give the go ahead, it'll be done. Nick and I already have everything in place. We're just giving a final..." He trailed off, looking at me.

"Tony, it's a final warning," I said, meeting his eyes, "End of the day, you're the boss, and if you give the green light, then we'll do our jobs. But there's a lot of noise right now, and you've made a lot of enemies."

Tony looked around the desk, meeting six eyes. We were all soldiers, or at least had been. We were professionals. And this was what we were good at. But we also understood why Tony almost needed to do this. He was doing well in the polls. He was popular with the people. But he also needed money to support his cause. And holding a New Year's Ever party at one of the finest hotels in the country, where he could rub shoulders with those who could help him attain the presidency, was the only reason why we'd even allow this.

But he also couldn't live in fear behind the fences of his mansion. But there'd been more than one close call in all the months I'd worked for him. Adriana's incident behind, there'd been more than one attempt on his life already. Nothing came close to killing him, but I also knew Adriana was being watched. Joao and I had already dealt with other threats. It had gotten bloody. Joao never watched while I was at work. He knew what I'd been trained in and knew what I'd do to keep her safe.

Washing the blood off my hands each time was a price worth paying to keep her safe.

"This party must happen," Tony finally said, "And I trust you all to keep my family safe. In addition to you six will be the majority of the guards who work here, and there will be the additional contractors. Nick, I trust they've been cleared?"

Nodding, I replied, "Yes, there was nothing found in their background checks. They're clean. They've already been sent the specs." Running a hand over my head, I added, "Tony, you do know there's a chance..."

"I know, Nick," he said, cutting me off, raising a hand in apology, "But I have to do this. If I am to be president, I must show that I am not afraid. The six of you will help keep my family safe."