The Marine Bk. 02 Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you," she whispered, "Best night ever!"

"I'm glad you enjoyed it, gorgeous."

After a weekend where I spent most of my time with Adriana, mixing up snuggling with some rather hot sex, Camila was the penultimate girl to enjoy her time with me. She was the tallest of all the girls. Not as tall as me, but nowhere near as short as the rest of them. That resulted in her being slimmer and with the smallest bust, but those legs on display were a gift from... well, her parents. She was what you'd call a bottle blonde, though she'd had lighter coloured hair from the pictures I'd seen. Hazel eyes, olive skin and a gorgeous face completed her picture.

With those long limbs on offer, we had a lot of fun experimenting during the week we had together. Like the rest of them, she was incredibly sweet, eager to please and learn, but she enjoyed cuddling with me in bed as much as she enjoyed some fun in a horizontal position... or vertical, whenever she was busy riding me. But being only a couple of inches shorter than myself, we actually managed to successfully have sex standing up, though she happily turned around, bent over slightly, and begged me to pound her from behind too.

And I won't say no to such offers whenever they come.

"Nick," Adriana whispered on Sunday night as we recovered after a long lovemaking session, "Elena is desperate to make love but also incredibly nervous. Her parents have filled her head with all sorts of nonsense about sex. I know she rarely masturbated because it's sinful. We've done our best to help but..."

"Sweetheart, I'll be as gentle and as understanding as I was during our first time."

"I know you will, but I just thought I should explain that she comes with the most baggage or hang ups as you'd call them. It's unfortunate as she's clearly a sweet girl, and I believe after that first time, she'll have the confidence to really explore her sexuality."

"I'll look after her. Make sure her first time is as good as she hopes."

I treated all my girls to nights out every week as we were able to travel incognito most of the time. Adriana's face might have been recognised from time to time, but her five friends were ordinary citizens, so taking them out on dates wasn't a problem. I did worry Adriana would be a little jealous, but I managed to get her out of the house often enough, either alone or in a group, that she assured me that I spent more than enough time with her. I kept her safe, that was what really mattered to her.

Returning after dinner and drinks with Elena, the house was dark and quiet. I could sense the nerves coming off Elena as we headed upstairs to my room. Standing at the threshold, she smiled at me, but I could see she was almost shaking. Holding her in my arms, I waited until she calmed down before escorting her into the bedroom.

She was only wearing a sundress and underwear; with a pair of shoes that she'd already slipped off. I took pleasure in stripping her naked before lying her back on the bed. Getting as nude as she was, I joined her on the bed, noticing her chest rising and falling quickly. "What are you thinking?" I asked softly.

"I really want this, but... I'm sure you've been told already."

"What do you want, Elena?"

She smiled. "I want to make love."

"Good. What would you like me to do first?"

The smile broadened. "Can you... Can you lick my pussy? Like I've seen you do with Adriana."

"I'd love to. I'm going to lick you through one orgasm after the other, Elena. That's all I'm going to do tonight, because it's also what I want to do. Tomorrow night, we'll make love. How does that sound? Tonight, the focus in only you. I want to make you cum over and over and over again."

Elena had a wonderful taste. Letting her know that provoked a rather cute colouring of her cheeks. I made sure her entire body was given pleasure. She had incredibly sensitive nipples, left wondering if she'd orgasm just from giving them attention. I'd read such things were possible. Her skin was incredibly smooth, just running my fingers over her body was a turn on. But it was between her legs, a light covering of fur above her pussy, that had me rock hard and her incredibly wet.

Neither of us bothered counting how many times I made her cum that night. She couldn't get enough of me going down on her. I couldn't get enough of helping her orgasm again and again. The only reason I stopped is that she eventually cried enough, my chin dripping with her juices as I kissed up her body a final time before I rested beside her. Looking at my face, she giggled. "Guess I was turned on," she said.

"My jaw is a little sore right now."

"And your tongue?"

"Oh, that would never get tired of pleasing you, sweetie."

The next night, we made love, Elena practically dragging me upstairs only a few minutes after dinner. She'd been very attentive and affectionate all day while we relaxed by the pool. My life was rather sedate considering I was preparing to leave, so apart from keeping myself fit, I was allowing myself to properly relax for the first time in what felt like years.

And nothing beats a tight and wet teenage pussy to slide your cock into. In fact, tight doesn't even begin to describe it. I had a feeling she'd rarely if ever had a dildo inside her considering her aversion to masturbation. "Fuck," I moaned softly.

She could barely get a word out herself as I slowly slid in and out of her, so I focused on kissing her, watching her eyes and the delight and love for me in them. "Should have done this long ago," she finally whispered.

"Worth the wait?"

"I love you so much."

The tone almost broke my heart as she expressed her feelings in the exact tone that Adriana would tell me. I stopped, caressing her cheek as she blinked rapidly. "Love you too, sweetie. I'm going to have to thank my boss for sending me here."

She did cry after enjoying her first orgasm with my cock buried inside her. I stopped as she had to recover from both. Then, with a slight smile on her face, she wondered if I'd be willing to fuck her a little faster and harder. The delight that swept across her face once I started doing just that was a snapshot I would keep in my mind until the day I died. And when I came inside her, I think it was a big moment for both of us. I'd adored her since that first night she'd crept into my bed, and consummating our relationship was something we both probably wished we'd done far earlier. Snuggling against me a little later, we talked long into the night about anything and everything, but mostly about the future. She had an idea of what she wanted to do so wondered about my future. I told her I'd probably end up working somewhere in Europe, but I'd never be further than a phone-call away.

A lot of preparations had to be made for our departure, mostly for the girls. I just needed to pack my things and go home after Lisbon. The girls spent over a week preparing for not only their trip around Europe but for their life in Oxford when the new university year started. I asked Jennifer to organise certain things for the girls in Oxford, in particular an apartment of their own, preferably furnished. She amazed me as always by sending me details within three days. Since money was no object to Tony, he just wanted somewhere safe and secure for his daughter and friends.

During that last week, I spent a lot of time with Tony and Luciana. They knew the chances of us meeting again were slim. Despite him being effectively 'my boss', Tony and I had formed a close friendship, while I knew Luciana respected the hell out of me for what I'd done for her daughter and family. The last night before departure, I'd organised reservations at our favourite restaurant, making sure it was only ours for the night, money being no object again for Tony. Nearly everyone was invited, even most of the guards, making sure we took food home for those who couldn't attend.

There were tears galore at the airport the next morning. We would all be flying business class, but even Tony wasn't allowed to pass through security to see off his daughter. He thanked me first, a warm handshake and quick embrace, before Luciana hugged me tightly, whispering that she was going to miss me quite a lot, and as one last favour, to keep an eye on her daughter. I promised I'd always keep an eye on her, no matter where I was. That earned me a soft kiss on the cheek.

Adriana was in floods of tears, as expected, and there were few dry eyes as the others bid their parents and extended family farewell. The girls were still rather tearful after passing through security and settled in the business lounge. I found myself being sought after for cuddles as I relaxed with a coffee. Could have enjoyed the free booze, but I still considered myself on the job and would do until our arrival in Lisbon.

None of them had flown before so it was an entirely new experience for all of them, so they were rather excited, surprised that none of them seemed to be nervous at the prospect at flying. As it was a long flight, and we were in a better class, the girls were surprised at the service. Thankfully, they listened to be warning about drinking too much alcohol during the flight, and the fact we took a flight during night-time meant we all got some decent shuteye before we landed in Lisbon.

Despite the excitement of being on holiday, the first couple of days were quiet as the girls immediately missed home, with more than one tearful call placed. But with some positive words from parents, the girls eventually wanted to head out and take in the sights, and in addition to Lisbon, the seven of us also spent a few nights up in Porto.

During all this time, the girls seemed to come to some sort of agreement to share me. More than one night ended up in a threesome, though the girls never touched each other, I was the common denominator. Reminded me of times with others before, where I'd basically have one girl on my cock the other girl on my face, and we'd all enjoy more than one orgasm during a night of fun.

But all good things had to come to an end. The night before I was due back in London, I took all the girls out for a meal before we returned to our hotel, where I spent the night with Adriana. She had looked absolutely gorgeous in the summer dress she'd worn, and once I took that off, I grinned at the lingerie she'd worn. Taking her in my arms, the fact she started to cry didn't surprise me.

"I love you," I whispered into her ear, "And I'm going to miss you like crazy."

"I wish you didn't have to go."

Caressing the back of her head, I kissed her cheek. "I know. Part of me wishes the same. But this is the life I lead, sweetheart. I thought getting close to Marta was a mistake. I've learned since being with you is that I need these connections to keep my humanity, I guess."

Leaning back a little and meeting my eyes, she asked, "Want to make love now?"

"God yes. I plan on boarding the flight tomorrow half asleep."

Both of us were eager to get completely naked. Ending up on my back, she happily straddled me, my fingers running up and down her smooth skin as she was quite happy to spend a lot of time just kissing me. Wasn't going to complain about that either, though she eventually spun around and offered her already dripping pussy to devour. Groaning as I felt her lips wrap around my cock, I smiled to myself before burying my face, proving to be quite the distraction.

She had been turned on throughout dinner, but hers hadn't been the only foot that ended up running along my legs or nestled in my crotch. Her panties had been soaked when pulling them off, so the fact she enjoyed an orgasm rather quickly was pleasing. I wasn't worried about a blowjob, so eventually just picked up and laid her down, spreading her legs nice and wide as I continued licking her all over.

"Nick," she whimpered.

"I just want to keep tasting you, sweetheart. I love your pussy."

"All night. Right now, I don't care if it's just your tongue." She paused and giggled. "Okay, that's a lie. Definitely need your cock soon."

After enjoying another couple of orgasms, I pulled back to sit on my knees as Adriana lay there, breathing deeply, and I just drank in her body as always. Noticing me watching, she sprung up onto her knees rather quickly, eagerly swallowing my cock once again, gazing up at me as her head bobbed up and down. "I need to taste your cum one last time," she murmured.

Running my fingers through her hair, I could only hope she could see the love I had for her in my eyes. I knew her heart was already broken, the fact I was leaving the next day. I hadn't felt like this since perhaps the day I'd stepped into the Humvee. Or, going further back, the day I'd left home the very first time when travelling to the UK.

"Fuck, you're too good at this, sweetheart," I muttered, close to the edge already. Then again, eating her pussy for what must have been an hour was always a turn on, as much as it turned me on with anyone else.

Warning her I was about to cum, she kept going until I erupted, Adriana continuing to look up into my eyes and I could see she was smiling and rather pleased with herself. Once I was empty, she kept going until she was happy, sitting back on her knees before she opened her mouth. "Swallow it," I ordered.

Smiling at me, she audibly gulped it down. "Tasty as always," she cooed. She made me laugh as she happily laid on her back and opened her legs, pointing between them. "I believe something belongs in there, Nick."

"Oh, and what would that be. My fingers?"

"No," she replied, giggling away.

"My tongue?"

"It's already been there."

"My big toe?"

She laughed out loud. "Weirdo." Leaning forward to kiss her, she gasped as I gently slid my cock in one fluid movement. "Fuck me, Nick. Just spend the rest of the night fucking me."

"Oh, but sweetheart, you need to ride me at one stage."

"And you have to pound my tight little pussy from behind too."

We did all that and a whole lot more. I have no idea how long we fucked and made love for. She enjoyed numerous orgasms while riding me, lasting far longer than ever, not wanting to stop even when streaming with sweat and clearly needing to stop, but needing to ride me even longer. Eventually leaning forward, worn out, murmuring her pussy was sore, she still wouldn't stop.

Lying on her back sometime early the next morning, I was barely moving, my cock probably as sore as her pussy, amazed she was still as wet as she'd been when we'd started, wondering if I'd actually cum again considering I'd fill her pussy more times than I could remember.

Meeting her eyes, they'd been glistening for half the night. Feeling her legs wrap around me, a grin suddenly formed. "Tired?" I managed a nod. "I'm exhausted, Nick. Reckon you'll cum again?" Shrugging, she giggled. "I've lost count of mine, Nick. I know women can have multiple but, Jesus, you've just ruined the next boyfriend and I haven't even met him yet."

"Well, I'm glad we've signed off on a good note."

"Should we shower and get at least a little sleep before you leave later today?"

"Good idea."

Staggering to the bathroom, we looked in the mirror after I switched on the light and we both burst into laughter. Stepping under the hot water, we washed each other down before we cuddled, and that's when she did get a little upset. "Think I'm bad now, wait until the airport," she murmured into my chest.

Snuggling against me under the covers a little later, I spent most of the time caressing her face, making sure it was etched into my memory. I knew the chances of us actually seeing each other again was minimal. The general rule was to cut contact. I'd never contacted any other previous mark. Marta had known that when I'd left her in Croatia. Still found myself thinking about her from time to time.

I didn't go to the airport only with Adriana. All of them came with me as they wanted to spend every moment possible with me before I was required to go. I'm sure some observers were left wondering about my relationship, particularly when the hugs and kisses with Luana, Fernanda, Juliana, Camila and Elena were those of a lover. More than one passing man returned a shit-eating grin, the sort that said, 'You lucky old dog'.

But they left me alone with Adriana, Luana suggesting they head off to grab a coffee. Hand on heart, I didn't want to leave her, though I knew I couldn't tell her that. Would break her heart even more. But that last kiss... I think we put all the feelings we had for each other in it before I simply held her in my arms until I simply had to pass through security to make my flight in time.

She had my number and she'd eventually arrive in Oxford. I made no promises about the future, something she understood. She didn't know about my real life, but she'd probably figure out enough. Yes, I'd been her bodyguard, but I'd been doing plenty of other things while in Brazil. She was a smart girl and would go far in her life.

Cupping her cheek one last time, I gazed into her eyes. "Goodbyes are final, Adriana. So I will bid you farewell."

"Maybe one day..."

Placing her hand on my chest, I whispered, "You own a little piece of it. You always will."

"I'm going to name my first child Nicholas."

Kissing her one final time, I picked up my pack and walked away, glancing back to see her surrounded by her five friends, all of them waving, though Adriana... she was already practically mourning our parting, Elena hugging her as she wept uncontrollably. I looked away, not willing to wipe my cheeks, the security guard meeting my eyes and nodding. I probably wasn't the first, wouldn't be the last. Once through security, I lost sight of her.

With a sigh, I walked towards the boarding gate and the plane that would take me to London Heathrow and back to reality.

*****

Next chapter will be found in Anal.