The Marine Bk. 02 Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Helping her to her feet, she groaned as she'd been in the same position for a few days, so needed a couple of minutes to work the kinks out of her muscles and joints. Finding her some clothes to put on first, I helped her upstairs, no surprise we found a pile of dead bodies, burning buildings, and no sign of the Legion. Had me chuckling. In, out, no fucking about.

And a jeep, just as I'd requested. After making sure Angie was comfortable in the passenger seat, I sat behind the wheel, switched on my phone, enabled my GPS, and made a call.

"Extraction required. Nearest airfield possible."

I waited a few seconds before I heard a reply. "Go to the following co-ordinates, Nate," Jennifer replied, "Transportation will be waiting. You'll be taking the agent to Nice for rest and recuperation."

"Okay."

"Documentation will be waiting for you there. You will wait for further instructions."

"Affirmative."

"Good job, Marine. I'll report to the Director"

"I'll call in once we're settled in Nice."

"Reservations have already been made."

Starting up the jeep, I handed Angie a weapon, meeting her eyes. "Shoot to kill. No-one stops us between here and the airfield. I don't give a fuck who they are. Got it?" She smiled at me, leaning over to kiss my cheek. "You can thank me when we're in Nice."

It took most of the night and next day to drive to the nearest airfield. Being a white man with a black woman in a jeep would have attracted attention. Thankfully, we didn't run into any armed groups. Passing through the occasional village drew the usual curious glances, but by the time we made it to the airfield, I was exhausted and relieved to see it empty except for one plane. Pulling up beside it, two men stepped out of it, going straight towards Angie, helping her up into the plane, as I grabbed all our gear.

"Captain Stevens?" one of them asked.

"Aye. You are?"

"The people getting you out of this hellhole. I'm just glad we landed without being shot at. Had a few people come have a look but the longer we're here, the more attention we were going to get. Ready to go?"

Stepping up into the plane, I had to ask, "We switching planes?"

Closing the cabin door, they both laughed. "Aye. We'll be landing in Yaounde where we have a far better plane to take you back to Europe. We weren't using our good plane to land here. Would you?"

"No. Let's get the hell out of here."

As soon as we were in the air, I checked Angie from top to bottom again, lying her down on the floor. The bruising was horrific but there was little I could do about that. I washed and dressed the wounds again before grabbing her some food and water. Sitting next to me, she held my hand the entire way, snuggling into my side. "Thank you," she whispered, "I'm going to say that again and again too."

We were in Yaounde long enough to change planes, in the air barely half an hour after we'd landed. This was a proper jet. Comfortable chairs. Air conditioned. And a flight attendant I recognised that kept us fed and watered. Angie took one of the seats next to me again, though as soon as she had the seat back lowered, she quickly fell asleep. I was handed a blanket to cover her, glad to see she looked peaceful while sleeping, at least.

"Should have known," I said as Jennifer sat opposite me, "Guess you knew where I was the entire time?"

"Of course. And I know how much she means to you, Nate."

"What are you going to do?"

"I'll be returning to London. I just wanted to see you, and make sure Angie was okay."

"Should have known he would have sent him if anyone," Angie whispered, leaving her eyes closed, "Thank you, Jen."

"He's remaining with you until you report back to the Director. He won't be sending you back in. Not after that. Someone dropped the ball. You didn't have the right intelligence. Your handler has already been summoned back."

"It wasn't her fault. Took us completely by surprise. Too many groups to monitor."

"That's precisely why he's pulling you out. He's sending in a full team in the next couple of weeks. You're to rest and recuperate and Nate here will be making sure you're okay."

"Can I enjoy his bedside manner too?"

Jennifer laughed. "That's precisely why he was sent to rescue you. Have you been with anyone since Montana?" Angie shook her head. "Well, enjoy him while you can then."

I enjoyed a tipple before I finally fell asleep myself, only waking up as we were on approach to Nice. We were not landing at the civilian airport but a smaller airstrip further away. Angie was feeling a little better after a good sleep and another meal before finally disembarking. I left everything on board as I didn't need it. A car was waiting outside for me, Jennifer handing me the few things I would need before she kissed my cheek and boarded the plane. I was already driving away by the time it was in the air.

"I'm assuming our luggage will already be there?" Angie asked.

"Do we need it?" I asked, giving her a look.

"I don't plan on spending however long we're here in a room, Nate." I gave her a look at the use of my old name, which made her smile. "I noticed she used it too."

"Yeah, we're going to get in trouble for that eventually."

"It's who you really are, to be honest."

Glancing at her again, I asked, "So I should call you Annabelle?"

"Oh no, I remember you calling me Angie when we were being very naughty back during training, so you're going to call me that for the next few weeks too."

The hotel reserved for us was only one street back from the promenade that ran for a few kilometres along the sea front. A valet helped Angie out of the car before taking it away to be parked. Heading inside, I showered the reservation that had been made for us.

"Ah, Mister and Mrs Stevens." I glanced at Angie, who managed to return a shy smile. "You're in one of the suites at the top of the building. It provides a wonderful view of the Mediterranean. Your luggage has already arrived and waiting for you in your room. Would you like dinner this evening in our Michelin star restaurant?"

"Sure," I replied, "And I assume there is a bar?" She smiled, so that answered my question. "Good. Oh, how long are we here for?"

"Two weeks, though your reservation did state a possibility of extending. You might have to move rooms if the suite is not available. But it is out of season right now so, if you choose to remain, the suite should hopefully remain available."

"Excellent. Thank you very much."

Taking Angie by the hand, I led her to the elevator, stopping at the top floor. Stepping out into a marbled hallway was a surprise, hearing Angie's gasp of surprise as we walked towards our room. Stepping inside, I think we both cursed as we took in the sheer opulence on display, striding towards the large windows that provided a spectacular view of the seafront.

Angie hadn't had a wash since we'd escaped so the first thing she did, after kissing my cheek, was announcing she was going for a bath. I followed her into an absolutely gorgeous bathroom, probably larger than most apartments that you could rent in Nice. Sitting Angie down, I prepared the bath, making sure the temperature was just right before I helped her undress and into the bath. "Want to join me?" she asked.

"You're battered and bruised, sweetheart. Give your body a couple of days to get better. Cuddles will always be available though. And a shoulder to cry on if necessary. Want me to ask if there is somewhere you can get a massage? That'll help."

"Please."

"Want anything else?"

"A bottle of champagne. If we're not paying for anything..."

"Nibbles too?"

"Yes please. Whatever you think will go with the champagne." Leaning over the edge, she turned her head so I could leave a soft kiss on her lips. "Thank you for coming, Nate," she whispered.

"Soon as I knew it was you, I'd have come alone armed with just a knife and my wits, Angie."

Returning a few minutes later with a bottle of champagne in a bucket of ice, a glass flute, and a tray of snacks for her to nibble on, I left Angie in peace to snack, leaving the door open in case she wanted something from me. I settled myself out on the balcony, taking in the view while reviewing messages I'd received on my phone regarding the outcome of the assignment. Apparently, the Legion had already provided information regarding the interrogation of the few prisoners they'd managed to take. Seems the Legion didn't fuck around regarding certain matters.

Feeling a pair of arms wrap around me and soft lips on my cheek, I turned and inhaled a scent of strawberries. "Feeling better?"

"I am, though the colour of the water when I got out was disgusting. I'm glad you asked me to wash before we did anything."

"I need a shower first."

Helping me out of the chair, I was disrobed by the time I stepped into the bathroom, Angie smacking my bottom, ordering me to get dried too. She wanted to go out for dinner when the light faded. Considering I hadn't had a chance to wash since leaving London, I probably stank to high heaven at the same time.

Checking my luggage, I was fairly sure Jennifer had packed my things as everything was fit and, more important, comfortable. Angie was lying back on the bed in her robe, so after throwing on a t-shirt and shorts, I laid down next to her. "Want to talk about it?" I wondered.

"Not really. Honestly, being a woman, Nate, the one fear I'll always have is the worst one, where I'd rather be dead than put through what men are capable of doing. Thankfully, all they did was slap me around a bit. Lots of threats and bravado, but they were clearly under orders not to kill me." Her laughter surprised me. "Already been doing this too long when I suggest being slapped around isn't too bad. Then again, I remember training. That shit prepared us for anything. At least I didn't end up in front of a camera with a blade at my throat."

Turning onto her side, she snuggled into me, wanting nothing more than for me to cuddle her in return. A reminder of times during our training, when we were both worn out and basically incapable of sex, but still wanted that intimacy that came with sharing a room for months on end, a relationship that eventually turned from friendship to lovers.

Heading downstairs after she'd changed, noticing she wore clothing to cover up her bruises, we wandered out into the evening to join the tourists that still thronged to the south of France, even when the temperature wasn't at its height. We avoided the tourist spots by the water, finding a little restaurant a few blocks back. Both of us spoke perfect French so were taken in as locals and were not ripped off. Angie noticed I didn't drink at first and insisted I switch off, taking my hand, almost assuring me that she was now safe. Smiling, I ordered a good bottle of wine for both of us to share after we'd finished our meal.

Walking hand in hand along the promenade was a lovely way to end the evening, Angie eventually stopping and simply kissing me without any preamble. It was nice to kiss her again after so long, feeling her hand wrap around the back of my head. "Your hair's longer," she murmured, "But I shaved my kitty in the bath. I remember doing that before we were intimate the first time."

"You have plans for me, Angie?"

"I've got you for two weeks, Nate. I'm hoping for long, but if not, I'm not wasting too many days feeling sorry for myself. I'm bruised, not broken. Take me back our room, Nate."

I didn't need to be asked twice.

Ordering and collecting a bottle of liquor from the bar first, Angie laughed, suggesting I had plans for her once we were back in our room. I had her pressed up against the glass in the elevator on the way up to our room, enough to make her whimper as I pressed into her. "Hmm, I think someone is in the mood for chocolate," she joked, which made me laugh out loud, "Have you been with another black girl since me, Nate?"

"One of the girls I had in Brazil wasn't quite like you but one of her parents was."

"Brazil??? My, my, Nate, you've gotten around a bit, have you?"

"Just a little bit."

Dragging me towards our room, as soon as the door was closed, her hands were at the buttons of my shirt. I didn't touch her as she had that off quickly, slipping out of my shoes as she undid my belt, then fiddled with the button and fly of my trousers, until I was stood in just my underwear. Caressing the front of my underwear, she smiled to herself, murmuring she remembered it rather fondly.

Turning her around, I unzipped her dress, no surprise she wasn't wearing a bra, and her thong barely covered anything else. Stepping out of her heels, I smiled as I remembered she was quite a bit shorter than me, leaning down to kiss her again. No surprise she used distraction to take off my underwear, so I returned the favour so we were now both naked.

Lying down on the bed, Angie happily lying on her back, we continued making out, feeling her fingers run up and down my back, no doubt feeling the new scars that had appeared since we'd last made love. Moving to the front, she would have felt the scars left from the time I'd protected Marta and other wounds I'd taken during the years since I'd last seen her.

"Don't tease me tonight, Nate," she whispered.

"Where's the fun in that?" I retorted before I saw the look in her eyes. "Has it really been that long?"

"I got close once... It didn't end well."

"Two weeks?" She grinned broadly, no doubt excited by the prospect. "So we're not leaving the room too often then?"

"Lots of room service, Nate. I want to stagger out of here for an entirely different reason."

Kissing down her body, I gave those wonderful breasts of hers some attention, hearing her gasp and moan as I sucked and nibbled at her hard nipples. She wasn't the broadest of women but I remembered fondly that she'd been incredibly athletic. And she'd spent months teasing me about the fact I found her arse mesmerising.

Angie has always looked after herself, her body incredibly toned. I could feel the definition as I kissed further down, enjoying the giggles that escaped her as my beard tickled her. She hadn't mentioned that yet, and I still hadn't shaved it off. I figured I would get rid of it eventually as I didn't really need it anymore. I just liked having it.

I'll be honest. Jennifer liked it on me, that's why I kept it.

I did tease her a little bit, Angie almost groaning as I kissed down her thigh before I finally spread her legs a little wider, gently running my tongue along her slit. The soft moan made me smile and that scent I fondly remembered made me harder still. Remembering her body well, my tongue touched where I knew she loved, and where I'd get a positive reaction. Breathing. Licking. Sucking. Her taste drove me wild. Everything had her moaning, quivering, begging for release.

Leaving my fingers for later, I relied on just my tongue to start, finally sliding up to give her clit some attention. Within half a minute, her body almost stiffened for a moment before she released a squeak, following a long, light moan, managing to raise her head enough to smile at me before flopping back onto the pillow.

That had been nice, but I really wanted to give her something to moan about. "Nate, you ever want a black girl for some fun, please call me," she whispered. I lifted myself up long enough to give her a soft kiss, her eyes meeting mine, pleased to see nothing but a smile on her face. "I remember everything we did."

"So do I," I whispered back, "You were and remain very special."

Kissing back down her body, I resumed what I'd been doing before but slid a finger inside her, earning an immediate gasp before she made the sort of sound that suggested she enjoyed it. Then I pressed that special spot I remembered and her eyes lit up with desire. Smiling at me, now she knew what I was going to do for her. Tonight was about her enjoyment. If I participated more than I was doing, so be it, I wasn't bothered.

Watching her back arch was always a turn on, a sign she was loving it. Sliding a second finger inside her had her squeezing them, and when my tongue returned its attention to her clit, her next orgasm left her feeling euphoric, and begging me not to stop anytime soon. Always obliging any lover I was with, I left my finger moving in and out of her as I kissed back up her body again to give her breasts some more attention. Latching to one of her nipples, she had another orgasm within a couple of minutes that left her surprised.

"Oh fucking hell, Nate," she cried, "Can I have your dick yet?"

What I was thinking before was immediately abandoned, taking my fingers out of her and sliding them into her mouth as I aimed and slid my cock inside her, both of us groaning at the fact we were joined once again. I took my time burying my entire length. Once I did, I couldn't help smile down at her, the next kiss we shared hot and heavy, her tongue sliding into my mouth as her legs wrapped around me.

Starting nice and slow plastered a smile on her face that had me grinning like an idiot in return before we resumed kissing. She felt as tight as I remembered. In fact, if she hadn't had much or any sex since our last time together, no wonder she felt as compact as she did. And as I hadn't had sex for over a week by this time, I was feeling rather excited myself.

"Fucking hell, you feel good," I said, thrusting into her faster and faster as I knew I wasn't going to last long.

"Just want to feel you cum in me again, Nate. We have two weeks."

"I'll get hard quickly. Want to see you riding me again soon."

Feeling her legs tighten even more, I started to really pound into her faster and harder. Her face lit up again, feeling her start to squeeze my cock, lifting her arse up slightly to change the angle. She moaned loudly while I groaned a few seconds later, leaving my cock buried as I felt ready to burst.

Resuming my thrusting, I was quickly giving her everything I could manage. Releasing her legs, she spread them ever so wide, her fingers digging into my back as she begged me to cum inside her. I kissed her hard again, moaning into my mouth, breaking the kiss only enough so I could meet her eyes. Moving one hand from my back, she caressed my cheek again. "Thank you, Nate," she whispered, "Now fill my pussy."

I filled her pussy as I groaned so loudly, I'm fairly sure the entire hotel would have heard me. Rolling off Angie, I needed a couple of minutes to catch my breath, Angie turned onto her side and resting a hand on my chest. "As good as you remember?" I wondered.

"Actually, it was even better. Your dick get bigger?"

Laughing out loud, I cuddled her closer. "I don't think so. Am I better?"

"Hmmm. That might be it. Learned some new moves?"

"Want to hear the unfiltered truth?" She nodded into my chest. "I've been with quite a few women since we last saw each other. Guess I have learned a thing or two. Trying to impress six virgins..."

"Six virgins?" she exclaimed, "Where the hell did you find six of them?"

"Brazil. During one of my jobs."

She met my eyes as I shrugged helplessly. It took a few seconds before she burst into laughter and I sighed with relief. "You teach them anything?"

"One of them... Adriana... I left her thinking 'What if?' Part of the job, I guess. We can't have what everyone else does. A regular life. Wife, kids, house and the picket fence with a dog on the lawn."

"Ah, I remember this side of you. The old romantic."

"Gave it all up stepping into that Humvee. Been doing this a while now. I'm not having any major regrets but I think everyone reaches an age and wonders about the decisions they've taken."

Sliding up onto my lap, she lowered herself down on my cock, resting a hand on my chest as she wasted no time slowly riding me. When her second hand was placed on my chest, feeling her shuffle to get comfortable and in the right position, I ran my hands down to that perfect arse of hers, bent my knees so she was leaning forward a little more, then met her eyes and raised an eyebrow.