The Marine Bk. 02 Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let me know when..."

"Keep going. Sooner you're inside me, sooner you start fucking me." She glanced back and smirked, "Because you are fucking me once I'm comfortable, Nate."

Raising an eyebrow, she smirked before her face changed as I slid a little more inside her arse. I pulled back and forth a few times until I was buried, giving her cheeks a couple of slaps for good measure, not too hard, and it made her giggle, at least.

Starting out nice and slowly, I waited until she gave me the green light for more. She was so tight, I knew I wouldn't last too long, even after my rather awesome orgasm earlier. She had a couple of fingers already playing with her pussy at the same time so I was confident we'd both get at least one more orgasm.

Angie lowered herself down so her shoulders were on the bed, leaving her arse raised so I could lean forward and change the angle. Holy fuck, did it feel better, and she loved it too. "Fuck me, Nate," she moaned.

"I'm not going to last long."

"I know. That's good, in a way. Feels wonderful but don't want to be in agony on the flight tomorrow."

I started pumping her nice and hard. She did wince occasionally but told me that it wasn't hurting, just the occasional thrust that felt a little strange. I didn't want to cause her any discomfort though, so almost forced myself to fuck her hard so I'd cum quickly. Didn't even bother warning her, I just kept going until I finished and then collapsed on her back, feeling her lower herself to the bed so she was lying flat, surprised she used a hand to ensure I didn't fall out. "Okay, I like that," she said with a smile, "Buried and still inside me is nice. Being fucked... to be honest, not so much."

"You need a good butt plug."

"I'll keep that in mind for the future."

Pulling out and standing up, I offered my hand and led us to the shower so we could wash. We were more affectionate than ever, kissing and cuddling as we washed each other down. Her body was magnificent, signs that she kept herself in tip-top shape. "I'll make sure we stay in contact this time," I said, "Even if it's just by message or email."

"I'd like that. Depending on where I'm sent next, maybe you could visit?"

"And what would my visit entail?" She smiled and grabbed my cock. "Oh, so you're just using me for my body?"

"And you'd complain because?"

Glancing away, I looked thoughtful. "I see no problems with it."

"I thought so," she giggled.

Back in bed, she curled up next to me, ensuring her face was level with mine on the pillow. I fell asleep with her gazing at me and woke up the next morning to find she'd woken up before me.

We made love one final time before we needed to prepare to leave.

After breakfast, we packed our things, checked out of the hotel, and I drove us to the airport. The car would be collected as it wasn't my car from back in London. We would have business class seats to Heathrow. With only a small bag of luggage, Angie would be transferring straight to a plane heading to the United States.

The flight took a few hours, Angie away with her thoughts for most of the trip. She held my hand the entire time before finally resting her head against my shoulder, kissing the top of her head, taking in the smell of her shampoo. Hearing her sigh, she lifted her head to give me a soft kiss. "Don't suppose I can stay in London for a while?"

"Jennifer will be meeting us with everything you need. Your flight out is around six hours after we land." Squeezing her hand, I added, "Trust me, Angie, part of me would love nothing more. But then there's Jennifer. Not sure how she'd take sharing me in London. She can handle everything else."

"You love her?"

"I do."

"Lucky woman."

Kissing the back of her hand, I replied, "You're special to me too, Angie. Trust me on that one."

"I know. As I said, imagine the babies."

We landed and passed through immigration. I used my usual British passport, Angie had an American passport with appropriate visa, so she didn't have to wait too long. We had to travel to a different terminal where we found Jennifer waiting for us. Angie hadn't seen her in a while, glad to see their meeting was friendlier than even I expected.

After handing over the documents she needed, Jennifer gave her a final run-down. "The Director has already spoken to your handler. Everything has been taken care of. You'll still be working together. We had a leak."

"The fuck?" I asked.

"It's been dealt with, Nate. It wasn't at the facility. It was a series of assets in the region who had vested interests elsewhere."

With a couple of hours to wait, we walked towards a nearby coffee shop, chatting away about anything not work related. Angie talked about our time in Nice, smiling away as she insinuated that we had a lot of sex during the two weeks. She wasn't wrong, to be honest. Jennifer just asked, "As good as you remember?"

Angie scoffed. "Even better. How the fuck did that happen?"

"Our Nate here can't keep it in his pants. Younger women. Older women. Virgins."

"He was honest about everything. I heard about Brazil."

"I'm surprised he came back after hearing about Adriana and her friends."

"Going to talk about me like I'm not here?"

"Please, Nate, I'll be lucky to fit your ego in the car on the way home," Jennifer retorted, "Now quiet, I want all the juicy details from Angie."

By the time Angie was ready to go, Jennifer had a look in her eyes that suggested I was getting fucked when we got home. No reason to complain, I guess. At least this time, I got to say goodbye to Angie. The kiss was nice, but the hug was a case of who let go first. Jennifer eventually had to clear her throat.

With a soft kiss on the lips, Angie whispered, "Goodbye, Marine."

"Goodbye, Agent. I'm sure I'll see you again soon."

"Hopefully not too long. Bye, Jen. Good to see you too."

"You too, Angie. Don't be a stranger."

One last kiss, deepening so my tongue ended up in her mouth again, Angie eventually tore herself away, watching her walk towards security. Jennifer took my hand, waiting until she turned one last time to wave before she disappeared from view. I felt myself sag as I sighed.

"Come on, Nate. Let's go home."

*****

Next chapter will be in Group Sex. It will be the last 'story' chapter before everything is resolved in subsequent chapters.