The Marine Bk. 02 Ch. 13

Story Info
Nate's final assignment leads to an unexpected reunion.
15.5k words
4.84
10.2k
19
Story does not have any tags

Part 13 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,317 Followers

Previous chapters found in the following:

Chapter 1-10, 20: Incest/Taboo

Chapter 11, 13-15: Erotic Coupling

Chapter 12, 21: Interracial Love

Chapter 16: Mature

Chapter 17-18: First Time

Chapter 19: Anal

Chapter 22: Group Sex

I didn't want this series to just keep going and going so I've had to think of a way to resolve all of this. Like most chapters, I guess this is going to require a little suspension of belief in what happens but considering some of the spy fiction novels I read, you generally have to do that anyway.

As I said at the end of the last chapter, this will be the last 'story' chapter before I return the story towards the category of the first ten chapters and finally wrap this up.

*****

Adriana made a contented sound as she snuggled into my side. "Nate, my pussy is rather sore this morning," she whispered.

Jennifer giggled to my other side. "Adriana, you were begging him to, I repeat, 'pound my tight little pussy into oblivion while you put a baby in me'. He only did what you wanted him to do." She paused before asking, "And how is that tight little arse of yours?"

"Feeling rather tender. But you were very gentle with me, Julia."

"I don't want to hurt someone as sweet as you are, Adriana. I'm just glad you enjoy it so much."

"Well, the dildo on the strap-on is small than his cock, at least." Her hand moved down to my rapidly hardening cock. "Are you loving the idea of being buried inside my arse again, Nate?"

Adriana didn't know the whole truth, but we had told her our real names. She didn't know anything other than we worked for a global security corporation that would take us around the world. She knew security was a euphemism for something else. She was a smart girl and didn't ask too many awkward questions. She loved that we trusted her enough to share our real names. The other five girls didn't know.

Lifting herself up, her arse was still lubed up from the night before, groaning as I felt my cock slid inside her arse, watching Adriana's face light up as she slowly started to ride me. "That's it, gorgeous," Jennifer stated, "Ride his big cock."

"I can't believe how good it feels in my arse," she moaned, "I was so scared the first time..."

"So was I, but he's a gentle lover when required, and I know how much he loves you to not want to hurt you."

"I love him so much, Julia."

"I know you do, sweetheart. I love him just as much."

Adriana rode me until we both enjoyed an orgasm before we needed to get up, shower and dress for the day. Adriana had visited for the weekend, taking a train from Oxford, picking her up from London Paddington on Friday night. She'd spent the weekend with us and needed returning to the station this Monday morning.

"I'll stay here and start preparing things," Jennifer told me, "Take Adriana to the station and I'll see you later."

Jennifer saw us off at the door, sharing a long hug and a kiss with Adriana, doing the same with me. Taking Adriana by the hand, we walked to the nearest Underground station and rode to Paddington. A train to Oxford ran regularly so she'd make it back to campus and her classes with plenty of time to spare. Once boarding was ready, we shared one last hug and kiss.

"I love seeing you so much nowadays, Nate," she said, resting her head against my chest as I cuddled her, "I really missed you."

"Trust me, Adriana, I missed you just as much. I could never forget someone like you."

Sharing a last, passionate kiss, I let her go as she walked towards the gates, watching as she passed through, taking a moment to glance back, smiling at me and waving in my direction. I waited until the train was on its way before I turned around and started my return home.

The months since the mission to Russia had been busy. Life in western and central Europe remained relatively peaceful, but the borders to the east were getting interesting, and the politics from outside Europe was starting to cause the rise of other groups within the borders of the EU. Thankfully, the Org was completely apolitical and just focused on threats to everyone, no matter where they originated.

Operating in the UK wasn't anything strange as I'd worked in conjunction with both 5 and 6 from time to time, getting to know a few agents and had met Members of Parliament on more than one occasion. They didn't know exactly who I walked for, just that I worked in Intelligence and had access to resources that even they lacked. Despite what people might have thought, Europe was still a safe place to live, and the United Kingdom was incredibly safe. Yes, there was the occasional attack, but those were usual lone wolf events. Large-scale attacks were rare, and intelligence agencies constantly improved surveillance techniques.

Returning home after a few days away, Jennifer having joined me after a couple of days as we needed to sift through so much data, I requested her assistance, we were confident we'd stopped a potential attack in London, agents from local agencies and departments being sent out to round up the suspects before they could spring their surprise.

Jennifer and I made our separate reports to the Director. I'd been working in the UK and Europe for quite a while by now and was starting to wonder if or when he was going to pull me out. I knew agents did have a shelf life, despite the fact I'd worked up a network of friends and colleagues who I could rely on for information and favours. But I'd heard enough to know burn out was real. Despite the fact I had Jennifer with me as a constant companion, and I did enjoy my life, stress was real. I wasn't in danger in the UK, or at least I didn't feel like I was in danger, but even so-called 'friendly' nations wouldn't appreciate someone like myself working inside their borders.

"We're hearing noises from Russia again," Jennifer state one morning over breakfast, "Seems like it's the bad old days the way things are going."

Nodding, I sipped at my coffee first. "I read a couple of reports but nothing about us being sent back in again. And despite the intelligence, I'm left contemplating what we could even do. The best choice would be activating one or two deep cover assets, see if they could do something." Sipping at my coffee again, I added, "I think it's all a diversion anyway. Keep the EU worried about their eastern border, and the States will always be concerned with Russian movements heading west. And with them now cosying up to China, it gives them more wiggle room to focus on their objectives in the Pacific."

"You think it's just a distraction ploy?"

"Oh no, the Russians look at Ukraine, the Baltics, even Finland as territory that's been stolen from them, some sort of 'lost provinces' mentality. But with the latter all being in the EU, there's not a lot they can do but use whatever influence they have. Ukraine is on its own at the moment, and with the civil war in the east still going on... Perfect staging point for Russia to possible exert its influence, show off a little power, and distract everyone while China continues to spread its influence in the east."

Jennifer considered all that as she sipped at her coffee. "He's going to send us back in though I just don't know what for."

"Intelligence gathering but heaven only knows what for or how. The Russians aren't being particularly secretive with their troop movements nor their propaganda. Everything is online nowadays. We'll know what they're doing before they do!"

We were not sent to Russia again, at least not yet, though we spent the next couple of months being sent to the eastern parts of Europe, a little time in the Baltics, but things were calm there. Speaking to assets in the region, they were not concerned about Russian aggression. They knew what would happen should they have the gall to actually invade and EU and NATO nation.

It was being sent to Ukraine where we felt the shift. The country was very much on its own as it was outside NATO and the EU, with only a long-time standing agreement with Russia that they would never invade after Ukraine had given up its nuclear arsenal at the dissolution of the Soviet Union. Agents from numerous European and other organisations were on the ground, assessing the situation and trying to ascertain when, not if, the Russians would finally mobilise. To their credit, none of the Ukrainians we spoke to had any fear. They knew the writing was on the wall about war eventually breaking out, but they were not going to go down without a fight. Unfortunately, they also knew they were on their own. The EU nor the US would put troops on the ground. Instead, support would be in the form of diplomatic pressure, weapons and financing.

The only concern many of us had was for any possible conflict in the Ukraine to eventually develop into a wider conflict, particularly if the Russians started to lose.

After barely a fortnight back in the United Kingdom after our time in the Ukraine that the Director contacted me directly, something highly unusual and, I'll admit, had me feeling a little paranoid. Thankfully, it was simply something he needed to tell me rather than putting it on a message or an email.

"You're returning to Russia, Agent Stevens. We have received word that a defector wishes to escape. They are a high-ranking official within the government, with close ties towards the Presidency and his entourage, so it is vital this operation proceeds quickly. Do whatever you need to do to get them out of the country. You will have everything you need to ensure it is a success."

"Where is the meet to take place?"

"They own a place in St. Petersburg. They have managed to get us word that they would prefer to meet there. I will leave an escape route in your capable hands, Agent Stevens."

"How long do I have?"

"No more than two weeks. The contact is confident they won't be exposed but the powers that be would like to see the defector back in the United States without issue, if at all possible."

"I'll start planning right away."

"Good luck, Agent. Keep me abreast of any developments."

Sitting down with Jennifer, we methodically worked out the best plan of attack. I didn't want to fly into the country again. Figuring out options to get in and out of Russia, with the focus of ease of access to St. Petersburg, we eventually found an option from Finland. A ferry ran from the Finnish capital, Helsinki, to St. Petersburg. Even better, it offered visa free travel, any passport stamped stating up to 72 hours was allowed.

"This would be best," I stated, "I won't even need the whole 72 hours there, though I will have to wait for the ship to depart."

"Contingency plans?"

"If shit hits the fan, I either try and escape via the Baltics or head north." Pulling up a map of the Finnish-Russian border north of St. Petersburg, I checked for routes heading west. "There are a few options. I'll ensure I cross on a Russian passport. Anything else will just raise too many questions as to why I'm crossing the border there. All this is dependent on whether we retrieve the Russian or not."

Jennifer gazed at me in silence for a few seconds. "You think it's a ruse?"

"Not exactly but most Russian defectors simply fly out of the country and request asylum elsewhere. Why am I being sent in to retrieve someone who could simply leave themselves?"

When she gave me a look I knew well, I had to sigh. "Just be safe, Nate," she finally replied.

My entire focus until the day of departure was for information coming out of Russia. There was nothing about any possible defectors. Considering the propaganda now coming out of the country, it wasn't a surprise that we didn't hear anything negative from anyone in the Russian parliament. Despite beating the war drum, the Russian President also spoke words of peace. I was left thinking they were simply trying to be browbeating the Ukrainians into coming to some sort of agreement regarding the western provinces and turning their viewpoint back to Mother Russia rather than looking west towards the European Union.

Jennifer would be travelling with me to Finland, basing herself in Helsinki and keeping in contact while I was over the border. We arrived at couple of days before I was due to take the ferry, booking a room in an ordinary hotel, travelling on our usual passports, ensuring I had more than one on me for when I crossed into Russia.

Enjoying dinner together the night before I was due to leave, I wasn't blind to how nervous Jennifer was. She was usually as calm as I was whenever I headed off on mission, but I understood her concerns. Operating in Russia with everything going on, and what possibly loomed on the horizon, came with a lot of dangers.

After strolling the town hand in hand, we returned to our room, Jennifer kissing me as soon as the door was shut and locked. Slowly undressing each other, I couldn't stop smiling as she kissed down my body until she sat on her knees, gazing up at me as she licked the underside of my cock.

"I know you don't make promises, so I want reassurance, Nate," she whispered, wrapping her lips around my cock for a few moments, "Come home to me."

"I will, Jules. I'm not meeting the contact until six hours before I'm due to return. I'm going to pose as a tourist and act completely casual."

Smiling for a moment, she wrapped her lips around my cock again and proceeded to give me a blowjob to remember. Running my fingers through her dark hair, her eyes lit up whenever I moaned, noticing her free hand was between her legs at the same time, enjoying the soft moans she made, vibrating on my cock.

When I finally erupted, she eagerly swallowed my load as usual before we moved up onto the bed, spreading her legs though I focused on the rest of her body first. "This is the main reason I want you to come back," she whispered.

"This is the main reason for me to come back," I replied before sucking on her nipple again.

"Adriana and her friends would be very sad to hear something happened to you. And Natasha. And Marta. Angie too."

"I'm coming home, Jules."

Moving down to her pussy, she had started to keep herself shaved after learning Adriana and her friends were always nice and smooth. I'd explained to Jennifer more than once that it wasn't necessary, making herself blush when she admitted to sharing pictures with Adriana and her friends. Raising my eyebrows at the admission, she showed me some of the photos they were sending her, and the photos she was sending in return.

She was fucked hard for that, joking with me afterwards that Adriana had told her that's exactly what would happen.

Kissing down to her pussy, Jennifer moaned as I gave her slit some attention, opening her lips with my tongue and savouring her taste as I always did. Her hips eventually started to move, gently forcing her body down as she wanted more and more. Good thing I loved making her orgasm, always enjoying going down on all my lovers.

"Just there, Nate," she whimpered, "Then my clit, like you always do."

Doing exactly what she wanted, she enjoyed her first orgasm rather quickly. Sliding a finger inside her and turning it to find her special spot quickly earned a second and third. To my surprise, she grabbed my hair and kept me in place, smiling to myself as she knew I'd keep going until she cried enough. I stopped counting how many times I got her off, only stopping when she asked me to, leaving soft kisses back up her body until I could kiss her again.

Meeting her eyes, I slowly slid my cock inside her, smiling at each other once I was buried. "I love you," she whispered.

"I love you," I whispered back as our bodies started to move in unison.

"Another reason for you to come back is my tight little pussy, Nate," she said, smiling at me as I felt her hips move every time I thrust into her, "I think we were meant to be together. When you chose to enter that Humvee, that set everything in motion for you to be here with me in this moment."

"So it was fate?"

Caressing my cheek, she leaned up to kiss me softly. "I'd given up on love until you entered my life, Nate."

"Guess I felt the same way considering everything I chose to give up."

Moving her hand down to my chest, she met my eyes. "I know they all still love you, and if it were to ever happen, I know they would understand and forgive you."

"Introducing you to my parents would be interesting."

"Never done that before," she said with a chuckle. Kissing her again, she whimpered into my mouth as I buried my cock harder and faster. "Fuck me, Nate. All the practice we can get in case we do go through with it."

"A baby?"

"Director won't be happy about it, but we could just change our cover stories."

When I did finally cum in her, we quickly headed to the shower to clean up before she cuddled against me in bed, her fingers caressing my chest as her head rested against my shoulder, my arm wrapped around her in return. We lay in silence as there was no point filling the silence with useless conversation. We could easily lie together all night with barely a word, happy just being together.

Enjoying breakfast together the next morning, my case was already packed with everything I'd need, including provisions for if things went pear shaped. The only thing I wouldn't have would be any sort of firearm, and the chances of getting my hands on one would be slim. Walking towards the docks, there was a large crowd of people waiting to board the ferry that would take us up the Gulf of Finland to St. Petersburg.

The passport I was using was given a good once over though that was no different to any other passenger. The official explained everything about the journey, particularly in regard to not overstaying the seventy-two hour limit. Basically, making sure I was past passport control and boarding at the correct time. The Russians had no problem making life difficult for anyone who overstayed the limit.

Once on board, I relaxed in one of the lounges, nursing a drink for a while, chatting with fellow passengers who would sit nearby. Everyone was a tourist as the boat wasn't used for anyone with business interests. There was a multitude of different nationalities taking advantage of the visa-free travel into Russia.

Docking in St. Petersburg, the reception was friendlier than expected, I guess Russians still wanting tourists to feel welcome and comfortable when visiting. There were the repeated warnings about the fact we were visa-free and therefore there were restrictions. Basically, we would be limited to visiting St. Petersburg and to ensure we always carried our passport and documentation stating we were visitors from the ferry.

I spent the first full day in St. Petersburg posing as a tourist, wandering the city and taking in the sights. Saw quite a few people off the boat doing the same thing, enjoying short conversations as we discussed plans for the next two days. Watching the local television was interesting as the propaganda was now off the scale regarding Russian interests in Ukraine. We all knew Russia observed the media coming in from the west and likely thought the same about our news.

St. Petersburg was a gorgeous city. Shame I probably wouldn't visit it again. I didn't take any photos to remember it but made sure my face was seen around the city, so nothing seemed untoward. Paid a few rubles to see the sights. Ate at restaurants in tourist areas. Enjoyed a drink or two of vodka with some locals in a pub.

I only made contact on the last day, calling a number from a payphone and passing on a phrase, leaving the number for the pre-paid phone I'd bought before leaving Finland. Receiving a returned call within ten minutes, the phrase returned told me the defector was prepared to leave and would meet at the agreed point.

UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,317 Followers