The Marine Bk. 02 Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The square we were meeting was near enough to the tourist areas and crowded enough that our meeting wouldn't draw anything more than a curious glance at most. Approaching the square from a side street, the defector was to meet me near the statue in fountain in the middle. No signs like holding reading a newspaper or anything else. I'd seen her photo and would recognise her immediately.

When she strode across the square, I was glad to see she didn't appear nervous. In fact, she looked confident. A little too confident, if I was honest. She dragged a small suitcase behind her and had the air of someone ready to go on holiday. Observing her for at least fifteen minutes, glancing around the rest of the square, I felt my stomach sink immediately.

She was glancing around, watching and waiting for me to arrive and I had a good feeling already that she knew exactly who would be coming for her. Walking back from the square and approaching at a new angle, she was still glancing around but at least three of the people following her couldn't have been more obvious to my trained eye.

I sent her a message. "You're being watched."

Watching her open her phone, she must have read it before casually looking up and glancing around again. Her reply was a surprise. "I'm aware. I'm watched all the time. You don't trust me?"

"At the moment, no, I don't. You've got one observer in the café to your left. The man standing on his phone ten metres in front of you isn't being particularly careful. And the woman posing as a tour guide hasn't stopped looking in your direction."

"What should I do?"

"You need to move and lose them quickly. Head to the nearest underground behind you, one hundred metres away. Ride it to Nevskiy Prospekt. Change there, heading south towards Spasskaya. Change there, heading east to Alexandra Nevskogo. Change there, north to Mayakovskaya. Change there, south and ride the train to Baltiskaya. I will meet you outside with transportation." I saw her read it and no doubt take a deep breath. "You'll be fine. Move quickly between each train. Board at the last moment possible before the doors close. Do you have clothes in your suitcase?"

"Yes."

"Put a hat and scarf on if possible. Put on a different coat. Even change your shoes. Do anything to look different."

"I'll do what I can."

Checking my watch, I watched and waited. "Go now. Walk calmly and don't look around. Call a number you know won't be answered and fake a conversation. Laugh and smile while you're talking. Give them no reason to suspect."

Once she was on the go, I moved myself, straight back to my hotel room. Grabbing what I needed, I checked out the window to see if I was being observed. I had a feeling they were watching her but didn't know who she was meeting. That was the only thing that worried me. If they knew my face, leaving via any usual routes would make things tricky.

"No ferry home," I muttered. Opening my usual phone, I sent Jennifer a three-word message. From that, she would know I would not be returning via ferry and would be attempting to leave via another point. I still thought Finland was our best bet. Heading any further south would only send us deeper into the lion's den. I knew it was Finland or nothing.

Checking out of the hotel, being the ever so thankful tourist, I walked straight for the nearest metro station. Over the years, we'd managed to build up a small cache of things an agent in trouble might need in selected cities across Russia. Just doing that was incredibly dangerous, but when needs must, an agent needed at least a little something to help. Arriving within fifteen minutes, I observed the garage to ensure it wasn't being watched, walking towards it calmly and keying in the code on the hidden panel. Hearing the locks disengage, I quickly entered and smiled at the car waiting for me.

Grabbing some supplies, I packed everything in the boot and drove the car out, ensuring the cache was resecured before I drove away. Thankfully, traffic in St. Petersburg was light as it was still before peak hour, and all the research I'd done before arriving paid dividends as I didn't need to rely on streets signs or maps to find my way to the metro station.

As soon as I pulled up, the woman I'd been in contact with appeared from underground. Revving the engine once, she glanced my way and walked towards me. Stepping out of my car, I smiled at her as she approached. She knew what I was doing, leaning up to kiss each of my cheeks as I did the same to her. Placing her suitcase in the boot, I opened the passenger door and made sure she was sitting down before I got back behind the wheel.

"Thank you," she whispered in accented English, "I think I lost them."

"Hold on tight as I'm going to make sure."

I spent an hour driving around St. Petersburg, constantly assessing my surroundings to ensure we were not being followed. Only once I was completely sure that no-one was paying us attention did I finally turn onto the main route north out of the city.

"They'll be watching trains, planes and ferries out of the city," I explained, "This was the only realistic option to get you out of here."

"Thank you for trusting me. I knew I was being observed but there was nothing I could do. Everyone they suspect of not totally supporting him is watched and monitored. I'm amazed I wasn't picked up."

Glancing her way, there was no doubt she was an attractive woman. Her hair was a rather light brown though it was her blue eyes, whenever she glanced my way, that were most captivating. She was rather slim and petite, and I wasn't surprised she was fidgeting as I drove along. She might have been a power broker in the Russian government, but she knew, if caught before crossing the border, she'd be facing treason charges.

"I just hope you think all this is worth it," she said.

"Don't tell me anything, just in case shit hits the fan."

"Where are you looking to cross?"

"Somewhere isolated far closer to Murmansk than St. Petersburg. I have identification for you that should hopefully receive no more than a cursory glance." Pausing, I asked, "Don't suppose you can speak Finnish?"

"No."

"Then we're going to pass as Russians."

"How's your Russian?"

"Good enough that I can speak with a regional accent if required." Glancing her way, I added, "The primary objective is to get you across the border, Anna. If I'm shot doing it, then that's just one of the dangers of the job."

"Where are you looking to cross?"

"There's a border crossing called Suoperya. A small town called Loukhi lies around a hundred kilometres away to the east. I aim to spend the night there before we cross the border."

"Are we going to stop soon? Are you comfortable driving at night?"

"As soon as we're a couple of hundred kilometres away. If you were being watched, the police will already be looking for you, and the net will continually expand. I don't want to stay anywhere too long."

I eventually stopped at a city on the edge of Lake Onega called Petrozavodsk. Grabbing our suitcases once I pulled up outside a hotel, we had to do the usual things of handing over passports and documentation, even when posing as Russians. Thankfully, Anna was calm and even charming while we were checking in, the receptionist filling us with plenty of information once we'd paid.

Heading up to our room, Anna took a moment to sigh when I closed the door, wheeling her suitcase towards the bed. Walking towards her, she turned around and smiled. "I know I've said thank you already..."

"Thank me when we're over the border. I just want to make sure you're safe until then." I had a million questions I wanted to ask her but none of them were appropriate. "Would you like some dinner?"

"I am a little hungry."

Taking her hand, she smiled at me again. "Am I posing as your wife?" Unable to stop my own smile, the giggle wasn't something I expected. "I knew this wasn't going to be easy."

"But I can take the couch tonight."

"No, it's okay. I do have one question for you though."

"Shoot."

"Where are you from?"

I figured I'd be honest as I was sure the answer would surprise her. "Australia."

Her eyes lit up which made me chuckle. "Really? Never met anyone from there before. I have to say that your Russian is exemplary."

"How is your English?"

She switched easily. "I learned it throughout school and it's usually the language of diplomacy. Even the Russian President can speak it. He just chooses not to. Part of the reason is it's more comfortable speaking our own language and just having it interpreted. Prevents miscommunication."

Heading downstairs for dinner, the restaurant wasn't really anything to write home about though the food was good enough. Anna did manage to relax as we ate, chatting away about minor things. She did smile more often than I expected, which simply highlighted her beautiful features. I was trying to guess her age and figured she was late thirties to early forties, simply not expecting anyone younger to rise to her position.

Enjoying a drink together at the bar, she visibly relaxed after a couple of vodka's, escorting her up to our room as I wanted to make an early start. After taking turns in the shower, I was lying back on the bed, watching the news, when she appeared wearing a towel around her body with another being used to dry her hair.

I didn't expect her to drop both towels and look at me. "I sleep naked," she told me, "Is that okay?"

She was around five-five or so, rather slim and petite, with what I thought were B-cup breasts, a flat tummy, and a tuft of brown hair between her fantastic legs. "No problem with me," I replied.

"Just so you know, I'm divorced without any kids."

"Good to know, but were you expecting..."

"I expect nothing but, despite looking outwardly calm. I'm frightened to death and know that crossing the border won't stop them. You're more than aware that our security agents will send people across any border to kill someone."

"I'm aware."

Getting under the sheets together, she moved closer as I continued to watch the news. When the report came up, stating she had disappeared and was being sought by authorities, she cuddled into me tighter. Wrapping an arm around her, she gripped me tightly as I could almost taste her fear. "It's a quiet border crossing," I assured her, "The passport will barely earn a second glance. We'll be fine."

"I'd rather die than be caught," she whispered, "The information I have..."

I shushed her gently. "We'll be out of Russia early the day after tomorrow. I would have preferred the ferry, but as soon as you disappeared, they would have locked down the terminal there, the airports would have been watched, and I've never liked the idea of being stuck on a train."

Rolling onto my side, I pulled her into my chest, feeling her arms wrap around me. "Have you done this before?"

"Getting someone out of a foreign country? More than once. Never done it in Russia though."

Feeing her relax in my arms, I was grateful when she finally drifted off to sleep, switching off the television with the remote before flicking off the lamps. Feeling her snuggle into me, I almost laughed to myself. I knew if I told Jennifer she'd tease me about ending up naked in bed with a woman on the first day we'd met.

Waking in the morning, Anna had turned over during the night to spoon against me, and she would have felt the usual morning erection pressing against her, in addition to my hand grabbing one of her breasts. Sensing I was awake, she shuffled back so she was pressed against my chest. "Haven't felt something like that in a while," she whispered, "I know it's natural but..."

"I'm in bed with an attractive woman too, and I currently have one of her breasts in my hand."

"You don't have to remove it yet. It feels nice." She sighed and pressed back against me again. "You've made me feel safe, Nick. Thank you."

"I would say I'm just doing my job, but it certainly helps when someone I'm helping is an attractive woman. Have to be a professional but I'm not blind either."

Breakfast downstairs was a simple affair, checking out of the hotel and heading north early in the morning as I knew I was looking at a long drive north. Anna wanted to listen to the radio, wanting to listen to the news and anything new or breaking about her disappearance. Though her name was mentioned occasionally, the language used was one of 'concern' about her welfare, though I knew the language was all a euphemism. Those in charge would have had an inkling she was up to no good.

Stopping only to fill the car with petrol and grab a little food, I was pleased that Anna seemed to relax with every hour we travelled further north. It was growing a little dark by the time we made it to the outskirts of Loukhi, finding a small hotel in the centre of the small town that catered to local tourists heading north and south up the rail-line that terminated further north in Murmansk. Grabbing some supplies from a small supermarket, the hotel room came with a kitchen, working alongside Anna to make a simple but filling dinner before opening a small bottle of vodka.

"Do you think this will stop it?" I asked after a couple of drinks.

Anna shook her head. "No, I don't think so. Everyone at the top seems to want war above all else. All I can hope is that the information I have will put pressure on those in charge to perhaps delay it until cooler heads prevail."

"You have any support in the government?"

"Of course, but no-one is willing to go public against the President and his cronies."

Things changed when I was in the rather small shower. Soaping up my face, I felt a blast of cold air, washing my face of soap and turning to see Anna smiling at me. Without hesitation, she leaned up to kiss me, immediately kissing her back as she moulded her body into mine. Turning her around and pressing her against the tiled wall, it took only seconds before my cock was hard and pressing against her.

"Are you sure?" I had to ask.

"Definitely," she replied, "Just want a nice shower then we can make love." Handing me the bottle of body wash, she added, "Would you like to make me clean?"

I'll admit that I spent a long time soaping up her petite little body, my fingers finding their way and exploring various erogenous zones, enough that she turned and leaned back against me as my fingers eventually found their way between her legs. Hearing her moan and whimper in Russian as I slowly got her off was almost a reminder of Jennifer whenever she whipped out the German while being intimate.

"It's been a while since anyone else helped me cum," she whispered, "Most men only want me if I can do something for them in return, or they know I need something from them, and they expect favours in return."

"All I want is for you to be safely across the border tomorrow," I whispered into her ear.

"I trust you, Nick. I just want to make sure I get the information to the people who need it. Maybe it will help prevent another war."

After helping her orgasm, we stepped out of the shower, taking one of the large towels and drying us both off, before I led her to the bed. Lying her back on the bed, I kissed down her body to between her legs, making her moan as I slowly learned what she enjoyed in a lover. When she was aroused enough that her clit made an appearance, sliding a pair of fingers inside her at the same time, she started to babble in Russian again.

She tasted divine, making her smile when I let her know that, finding her special spot and earning more than one orgasm. Kissing back up her body once she gave the signal that she wanted something else, I met her gorgeous eyes as I slid my cock slowly inside her.

"That feels good," she whispered, her fingers running up and down my back, "It's been too long since I was with a man."

As we made love, I asked, "With a man so... Single and alone or maybe..."

She chuckled before kissing me again. "No interest in women. I just had some toys that had a lot of use. I much prefer the real thing."

Rolling onto my back, she thoroughly enjoyed being in that position, leaning forward as my hands ended up holding her pert little arse as we moved in unison again. When I started to chuckle to myself again, she asked why and I had to admit that, once again, my professionalism was lacking a little considering I was currently making love with someone I would be helping over the border.

"You're making me feel better about my situation by showing me love and comfort," she said, leaving another soft kiss on my lips, "And I'm feeling very good right about now."

Rolling over again, I felt the urge to cum, feeling her legs wrap around me as she quietly begged me to cum inside her, adding quick reassurance that she was on birth control. Kissing her hard, I didn't break it until she felt me start to finish inside her, breaking the kiss enough to rest my forehead against hers, gazing into her eyes as I pumped quite the load inside her.

"You'll be capable of fucking me again soon?" she asked hopefully.

"Give me around ten to fifteen."

"I'll just use my mouth to get you nice and hard for me again."

Waking with Anna in my arms the next morning, she wrapped her hand around my erect cock, ending up on her back with my cock inside her again. We made love incredibly slowly, her arms and legs wrapped around me again as she couldn't get enough of kissing me. Only after we'd both enjoyed an orgasm did we get up and make a little breakfast, checking out after we'd showered and dressed, back on the road and heading west towards the border.

It was only during that drive, the road in quite a poor state on the Russian side, that Anna started to show real nerves. Keeping my speed consistent, I held her hand constantly, squeezing occasionally just to assure her she was safe with me. "Do you trust me?" I asked her about five minutes out from the crossing.

"Yes," she replied, taking a couple of deep breaths, "It's just... I'm still scared."

"Let me do all the talking. Put on the hat, scarf and sunglasses. They'll ask you to remove them. Just do whatever they say. Our passports say we're Russians, we have visas to enter the European Union. If they ask to search the vehicle, I'll get out and open the boot. They'll find nothing incriminating. Simply smile and be friendly with them. Once we're past, we then have to get through Finnish customs. If things go wrong, I will ask to speak to a contact I have in Helsinki."

She took a deep breath and squeezed my hand. "Okay. Okay." Leaning across, she kissed my cheek. "Thank you for coming to get me, Nick."

"You're welcome. But thank me when we're safely over the border and on our way to Helsinki."

It wasn't surprising that there were very few vehicles looking to cross the border in this area of Russia. And it seemed leaving Russia was a little quicker than trying to leave as the three cars that were lined up in front of us were passed through relatively quickly. Pulling up next to the small cabin, I passed across the two passports. The border guard looked at both of us and, as expected, asked Anna to remove her sunglasses and hat. She did so and returned a smile.

As we were leaving Russia, there were no questions as to why we were leaving or the purpose of our journey. I was fairly sure the Russian government kept track of citizens that were leaving its borders, but they'd always been more concerned about people entering rather than exiting. The question I was expecting was asked in between all the others.

"Why have you used this exit?" he asked.

"We're doing a tour of Karelia, as my wife's family was once from the area, and we will be turning south once across the border and driving to Helsinki. We aim to cross the border closer to St. Petersburg upon our return."