The Marine Ch. 01

Story Info
Before departure, a brother and sister fool around.
10.3k words
4.72
105.4k
234

Part 16 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,307 Followers

A/N - Hello, dear readers. So no doubt you've seen the 'Ch. 1' beside the title. First time I've done that since my return. The idea behind this is that I wanted to write a long story that's going to weave its way into... well, to be honest, I'm not entirely sure yet. Part of me wanted to write some sort of erotic thriller based on a little reality with a whole lot of fantasy otherwise. The other part just had an idea and I was wondering where I could take it. At the time of uploading this first chapter, I have around nine chapters written, all needing a little editing, with plenty more chapters planned. I just need to write them.

Done some research into being a Marine (UK version) but I've explained that process in later chapters all about that.

At the time of writing, the first nine chapters will all be in the same category, though I have ideas for chapters after that to touch on other subjects (probably 'Erotic Couplings' and 'Mature') though the idea is for this to primarily focus on the current category.

*****

I'm sure you've watched movies and television or read books about the world of espionage. Shit like James Bond, Jason Bourne and Ethan Hunt spring to mind immediately. Then you might watch other media about the other world, of secret organisations and spies walking among us, and the fact you would never know. No doubt most people think one of two ways. It's either all bullshit, or it's got to be based on at least an element of fact. Those who believe the latter are one hundred percent categorically correct. There is such a large unseen world, it would blow your mind.

But that's getting well ahead of myself. There is a story as to how I got there and why.

My father was born in Great Britain, up in the north near a large city called Manchester. The family had a long and proud tradition of serving in the British Armed Forces. I've traced our ancestry over the years, and found family members fought as far back as in the Napoleonic Wars, including alongside Wellington at Waterloo, then in the Crimean War, a distant relative part of the slaughter of the infamous Charge of the Light Brigade. Half a dozen served in the trenches of the Great War, involved in battles such as the Somme, Passchendaele, and Ypres. Three family members are listed on the Menin Gate. World War Two, family members fought from North Africa to the storming of the beaches on D-Day and all the way into Nazi Germany. After that, less action was seen. None were sent to Korea or Northern Ireland, most ending up serving in Germany during the Cold War. Less chance of being shot, more chance of being blown up in a nuclear holocaust. Thankfully, it never happened.

My father never did end up serving, though, one of very few males not to pull on the uniform of the armed services, even as a reservist. He fully intended to join up once he'd finished school and travelled the world a bit, on his own coin first. But it was during his time in Australia that he met my mother. From what they told me, it was love at first sight, and seeing the benefits of living in a warm, dry climate, away from the dreary, rain-soaked world of northern England, it was next to no surprise that he chose to remain with my mother. It was a whirlwind romance, the pair marrying within six months of meeting, and my older sister was born six months after that, christened Amy. I was born two years after her, christened Nathan, though everyone calls me Nate, which I do prefer, and my little sister two years after me, christened Katherine, Katie for short.

My father, Keith Smith, had technical training and worked as an electrician, providing his wife and children with a comfortable life. My mother, Susan, was a primary school teacher, looking after a bunch of screaming five-year-olds while also raising her own at the same time. My father was a hard man at times, but life in Australia certainly helped mellow him out, smooth off the rough edges, as did my mother. I learned what happened in some households around Australia during the time, what wives and children had to endure from some husbands and fathers. My father might have been a hard man, but he had a good heart. Loved his wife, doted on his kids. But he ensured we were well-mannered and behaved.

I also inherited good genes, as I was naturally athletic, taking part in sports from a young age, and I did well at school. I wasn't a master of any subject, more a jack of all trades, always managing a B grade at least, though certain subjects that interested me, I did get A grades for. But I much preferred being outdoors than stuck in a classroom, and my weekends and evenings were full of activities. If not sport, I was scouting. I eventually joined the Australian Army Cadets at 12 years old, the minimum age I could. But my father knew what I really wanted to do. Having a British father meant I was a dual-national, having ensured all his children had both an Australian and British passport. And I knew from a young age that I wanted to follow in the family footsteps and join the armed forces. But not for the country where I was born. My grandfather had been a Royal Marine, his father before him. I traced back five generations of marines. My father had intended to follow him, but life got in the way. Thankfully, I learned that Commonwealth citizens are allowed to serve in the British Armed Forces, but I'd just serve as a British citizen to avoid any problems.

When I was 16, I sat down with my parents and explained my idea. I would finish schooling in Australia to obtain my Higher School Certificate, then I would work for six months to one year to earn a little cash, while spending time in the gym getting as fit as I could, before I would fly to the United Kingdom and apply to join the British Armed Forces. Even at 16, my father could hear and see the determination that it was what I wanted to do with my life, and thankfully, he supported me. Mum was upset as she knew the British Army saw far more action than the Australian, but she also understood why I wanted, even needed to do it. We'd been to the UK three times by that time, and I'd loved the place. Sure, it rained half the time, but get outside the cities and it was breath-takingly beautiful at times.

My sisters quickly learned I intended to eventually leave and I was left surprised that they both burst into tears on me. My relationship with Katie, who was 14 by that stage, was cordial at best. We just moved in different circles, and I was usually so busy otherwise, our paths just never really crossed except at mealtimes. As for Amy, 18 and looking at university in the future, she seemed even more upset, knocking on my door that same night and just hugging me.

By 16, I was already approaching six foot. The women of the household barely hit five-six, Amy was five-four, so I loomed over her. Both my sisters had strawberry blonde hair, though Amy had green eyes, Katie had blue. Different to me with my dirty blonde hair and blue eyes. Despite our cordial relationship, Katie was no doubt a cutie and would grow up to be a real heartbreaker. Amy was already a beautiful young woman. She might have been my sister but I checked her out more than once.

"Amy, why on earth are you so upset?" I had to ask.

"You're my little brother, and you're talking about going halfway around the world to join the army..."

"Royal Marines..."

"Yeah, them! And..." She looked up, her emerald greens gazing into mine. "I know I'm not the only one who wants you to go. Katie is devastated."

"She is?"

"You're her big brother. You're my little brother. I've watched you grow into a fine young man, you've always been her guide and protector. You just don't think about it much when dealing with people who bother her. Hell, I remember you taking on bigger kids if I was ever left upset by someone."

"I have to do it, Amy, but I also want to do it. I'm not just doing it for myself."

"Doing it for Dad?"

"I know it's the only pang of regret he's ever felt about staying here, that he didn't carry on the tradition. So I'll do it for him, but I also want to do it. Plus, it's the mid 90s. Cold War is over. Who are we going to fight nowadays? Russia? They're a basket case. China? Hardly. Iran? They couldn't even beat Iraq. Desert Storm was over in the blink of an eye, and they folded like a blanket. Even Northern Ireland seems to be on its way to being resolved. I'm not saying it'll be fine, but I'm going to be joining one of the most elite fighting forces on Earth."

"Just... come home safely."

"I can't promise but you know I'll do the best I can, Amy." I gave her a squeeze. "Nice to know my big sister cares."

"She bloody well loves you, you big dolt!" she exclaimed, clapping the back of my head.

I went to find Katie in her room. When she looked at me, her cheeks stained wet from tears, I almost blurted out I'd stay. We hugged for the first time in what felt like a couple of years as she cried. It was nice to know she cared so much. "My friends will be very upset," she whispered, sniffing away as she wiped her cheeks.

"Why?"

She scoffed. "Your head must be in the clouds. How do you not see that most of them have the hots for you?"

"They do?"

"Men! Completely oblivious!"

That earned her a tickle, making her laugh out loud, even squeal, begging me to stop though she couldn't stop laughing. I only stopped because she said, if I didn't, she would pee herself. Still, when I stopped and we hugged again, Mum was standing in the doorway, a smile on her face which slowly faded, no doubt saddened that it was taking my eventual departure for things to improve.

After gaining my High School Certificate, which saw around a third of the year depart school to join the workforce, the next two years were spent preparing for the Higher School Certificate, which is basically a series of university entrance exams. The first year is spent preparing yourself for the second year, with plenty of assignments, essay writing, mock exams, and learning how to study effectively. In addition to school and study, I spent time at the gym, sports and cadets on weekends, even finding a part time job at a burger joint to make some cash.

Mum worried I was doing far too much, but I needed to prepare the mind and body. I'd read about the history of the Royal Marines, and researched as much as I could about the application process and then the training regime. I knew it was one of the longest and most physically intensive training regimes of any western armed forces.

Amy was a boon during those last two years when it came to studying. We certainly grew closer as she'd just been through it all so could give me plenty of advice. And my relationship with Katie was so much better, even our parents were gobsmacked. The dinner table was lively, when I was around, everyone chatting and laughing away. I was almost left thinking it was either a way of giving me good memories when I left, or a subtle way to have me stay at home.

I was 17 when I started my final year at high school, still intent on departing for the United Kingdom in two years. Dad was still supportive, while after many long conversations with Mum about it, I think even she was beginning to tolerate the idea. Didn't stop her watching the news and worrying whenever the tiniest flair up happened around the world, but the world remained relatively peaceful, though Yugoslavia was a mess. But that was mostly air strikes and peacekeeping forces.

Turning 18 halfway through the year, it's a big deal in Australia as that's when young adults are legally allowed to drink, smoke and vote. I had no interest in smoking, would be out of the country by the next state or federal election, and I'd already had more than one night on the booze with friends. But being able to legally enter a pub, RSL or Leagues Club is always a rite of passage.

Mum and Dad made a big deal of it, as I expected. Mum's parents, sister and brother, a couple of cousins, my sisters, and a few of my friends descended upon a Leagues Club for a huge dinner followed by more than a couple of drinks. I didn't need many presents, though there were a few jokes at my expense for wanting to go serve Britain rather than Australia, but even my friends understood why. "Well, at least Australia and Britain won't go to war," Patrick said, "Well, probably not anyway."

That was on the Wednesday night. The Saturday night was out with the boys, heading to the city as I was the last one to turn the legal age. We had money to burn, I was in the best shape of my life, and when I looked in the mirror, I liked to think I was at least a little bit handsome. Amy and Katie were adamant I was hot, which made me blush whenever they told me. But hearing that from even my sisters boosted the old confidence.

We were out until god only knew when, eventually managing to snag a taxi that would drive us back west. I was the first one out, drunkenly wishing them a good night, before staggering inside. I was surprised the light in the living room was still on, managing to open the door and walk in, finding Amy waiting for me on the couch. Closing the door with a soft click, she disappeared into the kitchen, returning a few seconds later with a large glass of water.

"Drink this, you'll feel better for it."

"Awwww. Thanks, Amy."

I gulped it down as I did feel rather thirsty. She laughed, took the glass and returned with it refilled. I'd already sat down by then, placing it on the table by the side, as she sat next to me, curling her legs underneath her. "Good night out?"

"Yeah. Hit a few bars. Obviously drank a lot. Think I'll wait for the room to stop spinning though."

"Not going to be sick, are you?"

"Nah, I'm drunk, not wasted. Once I started to feel it, we all backed off. Don't want to get blackout and not remember anything."

"Sensible."

"It was fun, but there was this energy that was slightly uncomfortable. Like one wrong word and the entire city would just kick off into a massive fight. Spent half the time looking over our shoulders."

"That's why I avoid the city most of the time."

I glanced at her. "Wait up for me?"

She smiled. "Just wanted to make sure you got home safe and sound." She kissed my cheek and rested her head against my shoulder. "A little surprised you came home alone."

"Think I went out to pick up chicks?"

"Well, it was recently your birthday." She lifted her a moment. "You're not a virgin, are you?" I gave her a look. "Okay, I didn't think you were, but..."

"Had one or two steady girlfriends, but there is this one girl at high school... She's unlike anyone else really. Something about her that just appeals. But she doesn't want a relationship at all, though she said I'm the only guy she'd fuck. She was rather blunt about how it would go when I asked her out. She also said that, once high school is over, that would be it."

"Sounds perfect if that's all you want from her."

I shrugged. "Guess I can't complain but... part of me would like something a little more meaningful. I'm 18 and meant to just think with my dick constantly, but even at 18, there is a need to be... I guess loved by whoever you're being intimate with."

"Wow, Nate, that's... heavy shit for this time in the morning."

"I'll shut up then."

I heard her take a deep breath before she surprised me by straddling my lap. "Nate, can I ask a simple question?"

"Shoot."

"Do you think I'm attractive?"

I gazed at her face, moving my eyes down her body to her C-cup breasts, knowing that because I was curious, down her slim body to where her nightie stopped, revealing two lovely thighs. "Bloody gorgeous, Amy," I replied.

"You plan on leaving in around 18 months, right?"

"Yeah."

"How would you like to leave with something to remember me by? Not right now, I meant later."

"What do you mean?"

She took a deep breath before she kissed me. And no ordinary kiss either. Her lips were incredibly soft. I naturally reacted to being kissed in such a manner, and I slowly slid my tongue into her mouth, feeling hers play with mine in return. It lasted barely a minute before she pulled back. I'm sure I looked a little surprised though all she did was smile.

"Ooo... kay. What was that about?" I wondered.

"How would you like to do more than just kiss?" I felt my eyebrows shoot up at that suggestion as it was obvious what she meant. She rested a hand on my chest. "My little brother is now... I don't think even handsome covers how fucking hot you are, Nate. And I can't wait to see you after a couple of years in the forces. I'm not saying we do this and we're together forever. I'm saying a night, maybe more, before you go where you might wish to be intimate with your big sister."

"Amy, you do know what you're suggesting, right? The big I-word." She nodded, looking nervous. "Fuck it, I'm drunk. Sounds like a fabulous idea. You'll just have to jog my memory in the morning. Helps that you're fucking fit too, Amy. I'd be absolutely fucking daft to say no."

She choked out a sob as I think she thought I'd turned her down. So my arms pulled her close so I could hug her. "I had this terrible image you were going to just throw me off your lap and hate me," she whispered.

"Give me a little time to get fully used to the idea. And we'll obviously have to be careful. Particularly with Katie."

"Your little sister totally has the hots for you too, Nate."

"She does?" I felt her nod. "Since when?"

"Not entirely sure but it's been quite a while now. I think all her friends being in her ear about you has her seeing you in a new light herself. We've all noticed you're getting along much better nowadays, though I think you're both making more effort. I think she just appreciates her big brother a lot more."

Sliding off my lap, I didn't realise I had an erection until she accidentally bumped into it. That made her giggle and I felt heat rush into my cheeks. "Like how I was sitting on you, Nate?" she breathed into my ear.

"Yeah."

She kissed my cheek. "Good. Now, I think it's time for bed."

Helping me up, I grabbed the glass of water as she led us through to our separate rooms. I placed it on my desk, turning to see my sister standing in the doorway. Walking towards her, eyes watching me with interest, I leaned down and kissed her again. Fuck it, her lips were fantastic, her mouth was nice, and the additional taboo just made it even better. Amy certainly liked it too, kissing me back and then some, moving me backwards so I could shut the door.

"No fucking tonight," she murmured, "Just kissing."

"I'm totally going to jerk off to you later though."

"I'd take my nightie off, but then we'll definitely give into temptation. You, though, need to be in your underwear."

My shirt, jeans, shoes and socks ended up everywhere before ending up on my back, Amy straddling me, continuing to make out. In the middle of that, I was thinking I should have been weirded out, but let's be honest, Amy was beautiful and there had always been a level of attraction. You just don't act on it because she's my sibling. Now the cat was out of the bag, we were attracted to each other, fuck it, live in the moment.

She could definitely feel my erection though, resisting the urge to do something with it, finally sliding off me and cuddling into my side. "Sorry," she said meekly.

"It's fine. Had enough to drink I'm surprised it's even up and ready!"

I must have fallen asleep rather quickly, and I woke up late enough that the bed was empty by the time I did. Checking the time, at least it was still before noon, staggering out into the kitchen with more than one groan, Dad chuckling at my state, Mum taking at least a little sympathy, warming up bacon she'd already cooked early so I could have a couple of bacon sarnies. That, some juice and then coffee worked off the edges of a hangover. A hot shower helped eliminate the rest.

UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,307 Followers