All Comments on 'The Marine Ch. 01'

by UltimateSin

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story! But all my friends that live in Australia root they don't fuck! That kind of ruin it for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A good start. I look forward to reading more.

nerdman009nerdman009over 2 years ago

I'm hoping he ends up with his sister D:

bshell47bshell47over 2 years ago
Was Amy a virgin?

Good story but only 4 stars.

Did Amy give her cherry to another bloke?

What about Katie? She was 18.

Can’t wait for the next chapter.

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 2 years ago

I loved your story of the "Marine" leaving a loved one is never easy and you have captured that beautifully with the build up and ever deepening emotions between your two lead characters. I'm glad this was a love story and not one filled with lust but that of course means the emotions will be more intense. It just remains to be seen where you take their story. I have my own ideas but I will happily wait to see if yours coincides with mine. 5 stars absolutely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A hearfelt emotional ride! A beautiful love story between a brother and sister that transcends the taboo!

MiddlesonMiddlesonover 2 years ago

Once again the start of another fantastic story. Can't believe you going to keep us in suspense over multi chapters till we get to happy ending. But drama and tension makes the stories better.

For my wish i hope you have together with amy in the end.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ excellent !!!!!

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 2 years ago

Wow, great start. I am eager to read more and soon please so I dont lose the gist of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think you have hit the jack pot with this one. I liked the fact that you stayed true to the Christmas promise that they both made to each other. I am like other readers that will make comments soon wish for your nest posting comes soon. Please don't wait to long posting Ch. 2 I am a reader in Florida

TomNJaxTomNJaxover 2 years ago

Great start....for what it's worth tho, my 2 cents is that Nate keeps both his sisters happy by starting his life with them both somehow....Cuz we all know "Sharing is Caring"... Looking forward to the rest of the story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow! Very fuck with Amy. You should show her around for permission and data in a hotel for fucking very hard and full of cum. Then for Katie you should put her in competition and dress her slutty fuck to fuck her in her own 18 year old car ...

lots of cum all over for incest

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

Welcome back! Loved every aspect of it so far. 5*

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

What a great story thus far. Nate is a bit of an idiot. There are plenty of appropriate special forces in HIS own country that he could’ve gotten into. Commandos, SAS, other special Army units, etc Intelligence. He did not need to leave his family to join the fucking Britis Army.

What a dolt!!!!

Scores 5/5, looking forward to the next chapter.

MediocreGingerMediocreGingerover 2 years ago

love it so far and really look foreward to what direction it takes. Hopefully we wont have to wait too long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it. I can't wait to see what happens in part two. When their Royal Marine commando comes home.

DINGDONG33DINGDONG33over 2 years ago

Great story and lots of possibilities to go from here. Please continue story. Can’t wait to see where you go from here. Well written and explained what was taking place and why.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow! Very fuck with Amy. You should show her around for permission and data in a hotel for fucking very hard and full of cum. Then for Katie you should put her in competition and dress her slutty fuck to fuck her in her own 18 year old car ...

lots of cum all over for incest

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 2 years ago

What a family! Couldn't ask for a better Mom and Dad, knowing but not interfering or condemning. Hope they can continue once he comes back. Great story and well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love the story and hope to see many more i. The future. Love that all your story’s end happy. Maybe Nate ending up with both his sisters in the end???

Helmsman0305Helmsman0305over 2 years ago

Can’t wait for the next chapters

ker63469ker63469over 2 years ago

Another outstanding story. Eagerly awaiting the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very sexy! Would have loved to see Nate with a splash of that dirty blonde hair across his chest and abs -- that's very sexy on a young man!

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430over 2 years ago

Thank for a very good story.

bshell47bshell47over 2 years ago
Second reading good not great.

Getting ready to read chapter 2.

Why did you have Amy not a virgin for Christmas.

She is fucking other guys, but not Nate?

What about Kate? Is she fucking her bf knowing Amy is doing Nate.

DaddydonthurtmeDaddydonthurtmeover 2 years ago

Great start. Looking forward to future chapters. 5 stars. Keep up the great work.

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 2 years ago

Second reading. I love this when chapter 2 came up in my favourites list I had to read,this again to catch up with, things .and so onto chapter 2. Brilliant.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

The parents accepting the incest and consenting to let them continue with their relationship makes a huge positive impact on the story. I'm hoping that when you do finally wrap up the story that Nate ends up with both of his sisters forever. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One of the best if not T H E best.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Having left my Marine (US) son at the airport a few times I’ll say you captured that well.

Bill S.

anubeloreanubeloreover 2 years ago

Which of these is correct?

This: "... "...I think Katie has a boyfriend anyway." She didn't, but I didn't want them messing with my little sister anyway. ..."

|

Or where Amy says Katie *does* have a boyfriend here: "... "...So will Katie. I know she'd want to as well, I get that feeling nowadays. She's only got a boyfriend as a distraction from her feelings for you." ..."

|

Does Katie have a boyfriend or not? If she does, then Nate should be surprised by Amy's statement, but he isn't.

|

Sorry, that contradiction bugged me. Narrative consistency is important.

Now to read the rest.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGover 1 year ago

SSSssooo Emotional...I Love It!!! And looking forward to next chapters!

Five**5**Stars!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUltimateSin@UltimateSin
Been over six months since I've updated this and thought I should let people know what I'm up to. Stories to come: Abyss. Single chapter. Incest. Apex. Multiple chapters. Multiple categories (starting in Incest). CURRENTLY WRITING AND MAIN FOCUS FOR NOW. Blind Date. Multip...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES