The Marine Ch. 03

Story Info
Training begins. Nate and Hannah continue their relationship.
8.3k words
4.79
29.8k
68

Part 18 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,316 Followers

A/N -- Thanks for the feedback and comments left so far. Glad some people are enjoying it. Plenty more to come too.

*****

Hannah and I were out in Manchester. It was three days before Christmas. It was around 7pm. The pub was heaving already with revellers, out to enjoy themselves, plenty of laughter and conversation, full of Christmas spirit. At our table were the six friends I'd met previously, more than once by now. This time, four of them had their boyfriends with them, the other two were single and quite obviously looking for some fun. Whether just for the night or something a little longer, only they'd know.

The four boyfriends knew I was on the verge of joining the Royal Marines Commando. There was a mixture of respect and, not to blow wind up my skirt, they were a little intimidated. No real surprise, to be honest. I was only 19 and a half, but taller and broader than all of them. My forearm was the width of their bicep, at least on three of them. I hadn't bought any new shirts and the one I was wearing practically showed off every muscle on my broad chest.

Hannah couldn't keep her hands off me.

I was already walking around with head held high, absolutely confidence in myself. God knows what I'd be like at the end of training, but having gone through just to make selection, I knew the next twelve to eighteen months of my life would be absolutely life changing. This time next year, I wouldn't be a civilian. If I made it all the way through, and the only thing that would stop me being injury or death, I'd be a soldier.

I'd be a fucking Royal Marines Commando. I would restart the torch carried by my family since the days of Wellington and Waterloo. The Great War and World War Two. I'd do what my father had intended but he chose our family. I respected and loved him for that. If he hadn't stayed with Mum, there was a chance I wouldn't be here at all. But I was on the verge of doing what I'd wanted to do since I was a little kid.

"When do you leave?" Tim asked.

"Training starts January 10th. From there, officer training lasts around 15 months. From what I've read, there are three specific specialisations for an officer. Being a Mountain Leader is interesting, but I'll need to read up more about it before making a decision."

"How hard was just getting selected?" Tom asked.

"Hardest fucking thing I've ever done. I spent at least three years preparing body and mind, and it was still nothing like I'd done before. And I haven't even started yet. I've received plenty of paperwork about what to expect. There are three phases totalling 32 weeks where I'll be alongside regular recruits, while also doing officer training. I then do a further 28 weeks of specific officer training."

"You get to come home, at least?" Greg wondered.

"Occasionally. It's a regular job, so we get holidays, public holidays, pension plan, and numerous other benefits, but those mostly kick in once we're through training and graduated. And they also won't want us burning out if we're just on the go 24/7. Yes, the training will be intense, physically and mentally exhausting at times, but while the body will adapt, they can't push us all day, every day. Everyone breaks eventually but it's about physical and psychological endurance. Strength of body, strength of mind."

"Fuck, not sure I could do it," Tim said, shaking his head, "But fair play, mate. Doubt they see too many Aussies come over to join either."

"No, most would join the Australian Army and, if they're interested in joining a special forces unit, they'd join the Australian Special Air Service (SAS), the 2nd Commando Regiment, or Special Operations Engineer Regiment (SOER). But the family, at least on my father's side, has always served the British Army or Navy, with at least half serving with the Royal Marines. I wanted to follow the tradition."

The conversation moved on as I didn't particularly want to keep discussing what loomed on the horizon after Christmas and the new year. I wanted to spend these last few days of freedom still preparing mind and body, but also enjoying the relative peace and quiet. Hannah had moved out of her sharehouse for the festive season and, unsurprisingly, moved in with me at our grandparents' place. They loved having her there, obviously knew we were together, and they didn't care. "We haven't seen her this happy in a long time," Grandma said.

We didn't take off too early that evening as Hannah likely wouldn't see her friends again for a little while, at least until after new year, as we intended to spend most of our time with the family until I left for training. Ended up in a nightclub that was open until the next morning. I didn't drink too much but Hannah had a blast with her friends. I did find myself dragged onto the dancefloor occasionally, feeling her hands all over me, which certainly made me chuckle, and also rather turned on as she had no problem kissing me deeply and give me quite the fondle.

Leaving sometime in the middle of the next morning, we had to take a taxi all the way back to Altrincham, which wasn't cheap, but Hannah slept most of the way. Though I would have liked to fool around, by the time we were in our room, managing to undress her first, I was out like a light by the time my head hit the pillow.

Someone had a hangover when we woke up, and it wasn't me. I managed to drag her into the kitchen for breakfast, fed bacon, sausage and beans, before we had a shower together, then I put her back to bed. I stayed with her most of the time as she just wanted to snuggle, while also looking for sympathy. "Take advantage of it now. I'll return a complete hard arse," I joked.

That's when she got serious with me. "Nate, if I were to meet someone..."

I kissed her forehead. "Then like how it was with Amy, we're having fun, Hannah. But if you meet someone you fall in love with..."

"That's isn't you..." she said softly.

"That isn't me, then you will absolutely have my blessing. Whatever I had with Amy was never going to work. She was my sister. You're my cousin, and while it's legal, people will still freak the fuck out. Our grandparents don't mind, and your parents don't seem to mind, because they see we're happy, and perhaps realise this is only temporary."

"Part of me wishes it wasn't."

"Me too, Hannah. I'd be heartless to think otherwise."

She was with it enough that night after dinner that we did head to bed early, thankfully after our grandparents had already retired for the evening. Having sex in the same house as them was a little weird, to be honest. But once we were naked, Hannah on her back with her legs spread, my cock buried inside her as we made love, all that was forgotten.

As I slowly pumped into her, I found the way her breasts moved mesmerising. She knew it too, joking at my expense afterwards that I loved watching her big tits jiggle. Thing is, they were big but they sat on her chest perfectly. And the bra she wore always made sure she had terrific cleavage.

Fingers digging into my back, I kissed her to help her keep quiet as she was now moaning quite loudly, needing to break it to urge me on to fuck her harder. Thankfully, the bed only squeaked a little bit and that was the only noise we had to worry about.

"Fuck, I love your cock," she moaned.

"Well, my cock just loves your pussy," I whispered back, earning a smile.

"Would it love my arse?"

"I'm not sure. I do love watching your arse as we walk along."

"I've never done it before, but I'd love to try with you, Nate. Maybe my little parting gift before you head off?" She paused a moment. "Have you?"

"Yeah, this one girl I used to have fun with. She liked to try all sorts of different things and I was the main beneficiary."

"Friends with benefits situation?"

"Something like that."

She kissed me. "Am I more than that?" she asked softly, feeling her legs wrap around me.

"Hannah, you are my drop dead fucking gorgeous cousin. Of course you are."

A broad grin broke out. "Good. Now cum in me, then we can cuddle for a while."

Good thing I wasn't in any rush to cum in her, so she ended up riding me for a little while, my mouth attached to one of her breasts as she enjoyed an orgasm first. It was a good one, wearing her out as she relaxed above me, running my hands down to her arse and that's when she was fucked just like she wanted. We both made a bit of noise then as I was almost grunting and growling, her eyes wild with desire as she enjoyed yet another orgasm before I finally exploded inside her.

Needed a shower after that, both of us quietly chuckling before returning to our room for some well-earned sleep.

The gym I used remained open every day except Christmas and New Years' Day, and I headed out for my twice daily jog every day, except those same two days, believing I earned at least a little rest. Christmas Day wasn't the white Christmas I was hoping for, but I had been informed that snow during Christmas was a rare event in the UK. I'd asked Hannah to spread word that I really didn't need gifts considering I'd be heading off within a couple of weeks. I was happy just to spend the day with family I had only spent time with three times in my life. I did get to experience a true British Christmas dinner though. A big turkey and also a ham hock. A pile of potatoes cooked perfectly. All the trimmings one would expect. Pigs in blankets are the greatest gift given to humankind. Ate far too many of them. Grandad broke out the whiskey once dinner was over and we were soon sitting back, chatting about his service and what I should expect. Hannah barely left my side except when playing with our younger cousins. All of them were still interested in who I was, this tall, tanned man that spoke with a funny accent.

Hannah and I made love... no, correction. Once the families had departed, and our grandparents were fast asleep, Hannah and I fucked. She seemed to have one thing on her mind. Face buried into the pillow, arse in the air, my cock filling her pussy as I pounded her from behind. She eventually asked me to pull her ponytail, which she'd done with her hair specifically, begging me to slap her arse as hard as I could. When I did, even I winced at the red mark I left. She loved it though, begging me to pound her until I just exploded.

"Pull harder," she moaned.

"Hannah..."

"Please, Nate..."

I pulled harder. Slapped her arse something fierce. Her fingers were fondling her clit furiously, the orgasm that tore through her body almost turning her into jelly. But still she begged me to keep going, despite the fact I'd already cum inside her. She couldn't get enough that night, aware I had more than enough stamina to keep going. Letting go of her ponytail, I leaned forward until my head rested next to hers. "I'm going to nail your arse soon enough, dear cousin of mine."

"I have plenty of lube ready," she murmured, "I've done some reading of what to do too."

"I can help, gorgeous."

"Cum in me again... please..."

I lasted quite a while, and I was really nailing her by the end, driving my cock into her as deep as I could manage. She couldn't get enough of me though. We'd enjoyed plenty of great sex already but this was something else entirely. When I finally exploded inside her again, she joked about taking a double dose of the morning after pill considering how much I'd left inside her.

We had a last minute change of plans for the new year, managing to snag a hotel room in Manchester City centre. We only travelled in for the evening, taking a small backpack each, though there was only one reason why we were staying in a hotel. Enjoying an early dinner, we stopped at an off licence to grab some alcoholic drinks and snacks, before returning to our room.

Enjoying a shower first, Hannah had only one thing on her mind to do first. After drying off, she laid back on the bed, spreading her leg and gesturing for me to join her. After a little fooling around, my mouth ended up between her legs, savouring her taste yet again. I'd been with half a dozen women in my life to that point, and I can say, hand on heart, my sister and cousin were simply better.

Once I'd helped bring her to orgasm, I turned her over, raising that perfect tight arse of hers into the air. Grabbing the flavoured lube, I poured some of that and immediately got to work on her. The moans she released suggested she was loving it. Tongue at her little rosebud, my fingers continued to slide into her pussy. My cousin could barely contain her excitement. I'd done this a couple of times with Amy, but we never did more than fingers. I don't think Hannah would accept anything less than my cock.

Suitably relaxed and turned on, I slid a couple of fingers into her arse, letting her get used to the new feeling. Took her a little time to get used to it, just like Amy when we did it for the first time, but once she was settled down, she absolutely loved it, soon begging me to fuck her faster with my fingers, while her fingers were inside her pussy. "I'll cum again, then you have to fuck me," she moaned.

Sliding a third finger into her arse had the desired result, as she had two fingers in her pussy, her other fingers fondling her clit, and she came hard. Probably one of the best orgasms I'd seen her enjoy during our time together. As soon as she had recovered, I removed my fingers, applied some last minute lube to my cock, which was already glistening, as I lowered her down so we were both comfortable.

Pressing against her rosebud, she glanced back and smiled as I ever so slowly slid my cock inside her arse. First, just the head, letting her get used to that, before sliding my entire length in her over the space of a couple of minutes. There was only one position I wanted to fuck her arse in, leaning forward until I was almost crouching, changing the angle even more.

"Oh fuck," she moaned.

"I'll start slowly, gorgeous," I whispered, kissing her cheek, "I'll only change when you want me too. If it starts to hurt..."

Starting to gently thrust, the only sounds she made were one of enjoyment, gasping and moaning as I did enjoy the sheer tightness of her, until then, virgin arse. I was already rather excited and knew I wouldn't last long, but I knew she'd probably want to do this half the night. We'd brought wet wipes and other things as we both knew what not to do.

Within a few minutes, I could feel that familiar tingle, and when she urged me to go faster, I didn't need to be asked a second time. Hearing my skin slap against hers, she started to moan louder. "Oh god, fuck my arse, you magnificent bastard!" she cried.

"Your arse is fantastic, cousin."

"My cousin has the best cock ever!"

"I'm about to cum in my cousin's arse."

"God, yes, Nate! Spray my insides!"

Holy shit, I loved my British cousin at moments like that. And she got what she wanted within five minutes, growling into her ear as I almost drove my cock into her those last few times before unloading. Once I was finished, feeling my cock slowly deflate, she turned her head to smile at me. "Okay, we are doing that again before you go!" she exclaimed.

"And tonight?"

"I'm riding your big, fat cock with it buried up my wrong'un." She kissed my cheek. "I'm glad it was with you, Nate. I love you."

"I love you, Hannah."

Pulling out, I grabbed a couple of wet wipes to wipe off the lube, no other issues thankfully. Relaxing on my side, she cuddled into me, enjoying a very long, sensual kiss, her hands all over me as usual. "You're going to come back after all your training just hard muscle and a big cock," she said, giggling away.

"Sixteen weeks basic just to start with. That's nearly four months. So..."

"If I meet someone, so be it, Nate. But if not, you're coming back to fuck me senseless."

"Deal."

Making out some more, little wonder I was rock hard again rather quickly, and after a little more lube, she happily climbed on, my cock slowly sliding back inside her arse, and I had the delight of watching my gorgeous cousin just bounce up and down on my cock for what felt like an hour and more. She started slowly but, by the end, she was bouncing as fast as if my cock was inside her pussy. "Okay, this is a little fucking addictive," she moaned.

"So is your tight little butt."

She giggled. "I got tits but my arse isn't quite that big."

"Hannah..."

She giggled again, putting a finger to my lips. "Nate, I know you think I'm beautiful. But I'm a young woman and still worry about it, even if you were to tell me every ten minutes that you think I am. I love my tits. My arse is fine how it is. You love my body. That's all I want."

After enjoying a couple of orgasms, not exactly from just the anal as she fondled her clit at the same time, she eventually leaned forward and wanted me to fuck her hard. I kissed her softly, a firm hand on each cheek. Meeting her eyes, an unspoken question of if she was sure... then I fucked her hard. Again, nothing but a smile on her face, as I was anything but gentle until I came inside her. Only then did she say, "Well, I might find sitting on the train home tomorrow difficult."

We burst into laughter, then helped carry her into the bathroom, where I ran the hot water and we soaked in the tub for an hour. Sitting back on the bed, we enjoyed a couple of drinks and watched the television, counting down to the new year by making love, slow and sensual lovemaking as the clocks struck midnight. The look in her eyes as we brought in the new year suggested a depth of feeling I'd seen from my sister, but also acceptance that it wasn't going to last much longer.

Breakfast was fantastic the next morning, surrounded by plenty of people nursing a hangover. Returning home to Altrincham, we spent the day doing absolutely nothing again, aware that the rest of my time at home would be spent getting myself ready. That night at the hotel was almost our way of wishing each other farewell. Though we remained together until the morning I was due to depart, and we made love at every opportunity, I could sense us both slowly pulling back.

But I also walked into our room more than once to find her softly weeping. I'd hug her immediately, of course. She'd suggest she was just being silly, but she was going to miss me no matter what. I freely admitted I'd loved the time we'd spent together, and that part of me hoped she would be single after basic training so we could continue having fun.

The night before I left, the entire family took me out for a last meal. Everyone had seen the change in my physique and fitness since I'd arrived. Every day, I had run further and further. At the gym, I was rowing further, cycling further and faster, lifting heavier weights. The one thing I didn't really know yet, as I simply hadn't asked with everything else going on, was what the diet would be like as a Royal Marine. I figured it would be the sort of food that would provide a slow release of energy. My grandfather made suggestions but he assumed the diet on offer would be far better than when he'd served.

Hannah and I made love that last night together though only the once before she just wanted to cuddle me for as long as possible. No surprise she started to cry softly. Neither of us needed to say anything otherwise. I was going to miss her as much as I still missed Amy.

Tony picked me up before dawn the next morning to take me to Manchester Piccadilly, Hannah coming along to see me off. Everyone else had wished me goodbye the night before. He parked up and shook my hand, wishing me luck, before Hannah escorted me to the ticket barriers. I already had my ticket, everything I required in my bag or pocket. Civilian clothing for the few times I wouldn't wear uniform. Toiletries, as they would not be provided. And all the paperwork required as I wanted to be paid!

UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,316 Followers