The Marine Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pubs were open, at least, so my grandfather and I joined a pint or two for lunch. Our grandparents left Hannah and I for the afternoon. We found a proper bar where we could snuggle in a booth together, sipping at our drinks but, again, I found myself just listening to her talk. She eventually turned to find me half-asleep, hearing her giggle away though all she did was snuggle against me.

"Missed you so much," she whispered.

"I know."

"Miss me?"

"Of course. But... I'm so fucking busy, Hannah! Sharing a room with five other men... though that's if I'm even in a room. Spending more and more time out in the field, under the stars, when it isn't cloudy and raining, at least."

"You are enjoying it?"

"I'm loving it, Hannah. I really am. From a purely personal viewpoint, I never dreamed I'd be capable of some of the things I'm doing. I've never felt so... confident in myself."

"Plus you look utterly delectable in your uniform."

"That's a bonus for you."

She ran a hand up my chest. "You feel even stronger. Your chest is just muscle now. Do you have any body fat on you?"

"A little here and there, I guess. But I doubt there is much left. Our bodies adjust to the lack of sleep, while we burn every single calorie we consume each day. I'm sure of that."

"When do you reckon another visit is possible after Easter?"

"Maybe the summer? I'm not sure, to be honest. I know as a fully-fledged Royal Marine, they get all the perks of full-time employment. Holidays and all that. I'm sure things are the same for us, but to be honest, I'd rather not too many breaks. If they do grant us leave, though, I know where I'll be coming. Otherwise, the next time you see me will be for our graduation from recruit training, though I have another few months of training after that, dedicated specifically to becoming an officer."

Returning home in time for dinner, Grandad wanted to share a whiskey or two with me before bed, Hannah sitting next to me nursing a gin and tonic, Grandma a glass of wine. He was full of questions about my training, and he certainly gave me more advice on what to expect. From what he'd already told me, very little had changed since the day's he'd gone through all the training, though he'd stopped at 32 weeks. Apparently, you had to go back further generations for the last family member who had tried the officer route.

Fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow again that night, with it enough to feel Hannah's naked body snuggle against mine. I woke up in the middle of the night to feel her fast asleep, though she must have sensed me wake, turning immediately to kiss me. No idea what time it was, but she ended up underneath me, making love with no urgency at all. Barely shared a word, relying on touch, sense, the way her breathing changed, the light moans that escaped her. Soft groan as I came inside her. Whispered words of affection, and then we went back to sleep.

Being back home was simply about relaxation, though I still headed out twice a day, just for a jog, though I disappeared for a couple of hours at a time. Being our last day together again on the Monday, Hannah pretty much wanted me to herself the entire day, though we barely left the house. Barely left our bedroom. Returning after my usual morning run, I had a shower and joined her in bed, little surprise hands started to wander, only stopping when Grandma announced breakfast.

I enjoyed the last roast dinner I'd probably have for a while, at least proper roast dinner anyway. The grandparents retired to bed early as always, Hannah and I remaining up, talking about anything that came to mind until we headed to our bedroom.

We did everything we could think of to and with each other that night, aware that I simply didn't know when I'd be back again. She blew me more than once, the first time on her knees, just how she liked to do it, the second time as I ate her out until I came again, then she ended up on her back, using a pillow to dampen all the noise she was making.

"Right, I'm not going to move for a while," I joked when sliding my cock inside her, "Not sure if or when I'll feel this again."

"You'll feel it again, even if I have a boyfriend." I met her eyes and she blushed. "I'd feel awful, but... it's you, Nate."

"I appreciate the thought, but I couldn't do it." I leaned down and kissed her. "Love you to bits, though."

"Going to miss you even more."

We made love until early the morning. I wouldn't get much sleep, but I'd just doze on the train heading south. Plus, Hannah was almost refusing to fall asleep though she did eventually drift off. Soon as I closed my eyes, I was asleep and only awake due to the internal alarm clock that now automatically woke me at 0530.

My grandfather drove me to the station the next morning, Hannah coming along in her pyjamas and dressing gown. She wasn't going to follow me this time, though she got out to give me one hell of a kiss before we hugged until I simply had to go. Grabbing my bag, I said I loved her, hearing her return that affection, before I walked into the station and up to the platform. It was another long train journey, spending most of it asleep.

Stepping off the train at Lympstone Commando, I took a deep breath and refocused. Put Hannah to the back of my mind. Put everything else that didn't matter, was practically inconsequential, filed it all away. I had 25 weeks of regular training then another 28 weeks on top of that until the pass out parade.

It would be a little over a year until I would officially be a Royal Marines Officer.