All Comments on 'The Marine Ch. 05'

by UltimateSin

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
MiddlesonMiddlesonover 2 years ago

So glad to see amy back in the picture! I love hannah's character but something about amy is special for me!

Another great installment!

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 2 years ago

Absolutely fantastic story. I was under the impression cousin relationships and marriage are legal in the UK as they are here in Australia. maybe taboo but it does happen. I do hope He and Amy stay together somehow though and Hannah might even become a part of their lives somehow.

Hootch338Hootch338over 2 years ago
Remembering

I'm nearing 70 now and your story has brought back many memories. I'm not all that familiar with the British military except for the lad that sucker punched me in Mombasa Kenya in 73. I ended up in the US Navy for 6 years. More mental than physical. Please keep the story going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well written and well researched. A most enjoyable read and yes he will go back to Lympstone at some stage in his career all Royal Marine commandos do stints at the training centre and frequently go into action with the men they have just finished training. I look forward to further developments and it is lovely to have Amy back in the story. Well done!

winterplayingwinterplayingover 2 years ago

AMY IS BACK!!!! I agree with one of the other comments. I liked Hannah however I am really rooting for Amy! Great story. Gads, you write so well. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really loving this series but also sad that he's not able to maintain his romances. Hope that he ends up happy and doesn't end up married to service but alone in life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is one of the best fucking stories I have read on here. Your amount of research is ungodly accurate. It was my honor to read the story to the very finish. Yes it’s about incest taboo but, it was one hell of a great story. Most of your attention to detail was beyond anything I could imagine. Having spent 10 years in the military, this brought back such feelings and Oh I am going to remembers and use it as far as my therapy. Well done

muskyboymuskyboyover 2 years ago

More Hannah and Amy, less Marine Corps, Royal or otherwise.....

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

Other than an anthology of becoming a Royal Marine, not much plot movement in last few chapters. Your reasons for him not being able to have a lasting relationship leads you to a literary dead end. You did have Hannah say she wasn’t the type to sit at home while he was out risking his life in combat, but his thoughts were he couldn’t from his standpoint because of the familial tie, albeit legal. That kind of shuts down anything with his sister. That leaves us readers adrift with nothing left but his future military adventures. 4*

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 2 years ago

Enjoyed the story and looking forward to further chapters with Nate.

bshell47bshell47over 2 years ago

Fantastic story.

I enjoyed the history of the British Marines.

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 2 years ago

I enjoyed the story, and having had some experience of being in a family with military connections I appreciate the tale you have told so far. However it is difficult to see how you can keep it in this genre,but looking forward to seeing where we go from here. Well done and you have my interest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A great story only wish you would put a final chapter together to allow Nich to find his sole mate and truly live her and start a family dyer many practice times in bed

Radomir1Radomir1over 2 years ago

Great story.

Looking forward to the sequel.

Of course it will be two weeks of epic sex with Amy. Remember, Hannah promised to fuck Nate even if she has a boyfriend. And of course let's not forget Katie's crush. The little sister has waited too long. She should definitely try her big brother. It will probably be interesting to know that she has kept her innocence for him. And their first sex will be in front of Amy and Hannah.

But that's all for next chapter #6. I think the end of the story is a long way off.

Good luck and inspiration

lsamplerlsamplerover 1 year ago

You write remarkably well. Truly. Thank you for the effort.

And your research is also remarkably good. I served in the US Army Special Forces for 16 years and frequently with Royal Marines. You have shared more detail in your stories here than I've heard, but the details I've heard all match with what you've shared, so good on ya' for that!

If you don't know his work already, there is another author on here who - I surmise - is US Navy special operations. todd172 has written some excellent stories that, strung together, are a pretty awesome narrative.

Thanks again for your writing!

texguy73texguy73about 1 year ago

One word...Outfreakinstanding!

Quaker0186Quaker01868 months ago

I really enjoy this excellent series. Keep up the outstanding work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUltimateSin@UltimateSin
Been over six months since I've updated this and thought I should let people know what I'm up to. Stories to come: Abyss. Single chapter. Incest. Apex. Multiple chapters. Multiple categories (starting in Incest). CURRENTLY WRITING AND MAIN FOCUS FOR NOW. Blind Date. Multip...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES