The Marine Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leaving CTCRM for the last time, unless I returned one day to undertake a specific role, was actually more emotional than I thought it would be. It had been my home for sixteen months. I'd entered a civilian, and was leaving a Royal Marines Commando. Dan and Dave were also departing. Though we would remain firm friends, our time together was ending, as both had been assigned to different commando units to my own. We shared long handshakes and embraces, promises to keep in contact with each other, and considering the units were always criss-crossing, I knew we'd see each other over the years to come.

Once all my things were in the back of the car Amy had driven down, thankfully a comfortable sedan, I slid into the passenger seat and got comfortable. "Just to warn you, Amy. I'll be asleep in five minutes. Rule number three of being a Royal Marine. Sleep whenever you have the chance."

"What's rule one and two?"

"Eat and shit when you have the chance."

She giggled. "Lovely, Nate. But if you need shut-eye, that's fine. I'll just try not be distracted by your handsome face while I'm driving."

"We're going to Manchester?"

"We are, but as explained, I've got us a hotel for a couple of nights first. You'll see everyone tomorrow though." She leaned over to kiss me, not surprised it quickly turned rather passionate. She reluctantly pulled back as she started the car. "Ready to go north?"

"Let's go."

*****

A/N -- I've done my best to keep an element of realism to it all, but I've mostly relied on a couple of websites to base it all on, and managed to find a couple of journals. It's not meant to be an exact, accurate recount of the training process but I hope you found it interesting, at least. I've done plenty of reading in addition to research and it just sounds utterly gruelling. My respect for anyone willing to undertake the 32-week course has my complete and utter respect.

Next is Nate entering the service as an RMCO and... well, while the rest of this story is going to be complete and utter fiction, as I've got a few ideas where this will go, it will be based around some real world events from the past.