All Comments on 'The Marine Ch. 06'

by UltimateSin

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Sune2022Sune2022over 2 years ago

you are amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I hope you plan for future chapters. Thank you for this excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please have this store continue. There are so many avenues this could go and I want to see where you take me. Please keep with your military functions and deployments. Never mind what the critic’s say about too much military verbiage. It makes the story so much better

Great read

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

SO good! Loving this but at the same time don't want him to end up alone. 5*

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 2 years ago

Thoroughly enjoying this story consistency and an atmosphere of love between Your characters is obvious. I am looking forward to reading more on the life of Nate and Hannah. Thank you.

6King6Kingover 2 years ago

SWEET! * * * * *

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I, too, would love to read more. There’s something to be said for quitting while you’re ahead, but I think you’ve got a lot of solid ground yet to be covered before that should occur!

winterplayingwinterplayingover 2 years ago

I like your writing however this is taking a course that isn't as much fun imo. Once Hannah and Amy got together with Nate I jumped to the last page. Then adding in Katie and I just stopped and didn't finish. Not my cup of tea. Makes me feel like Nate is too shallow or something. The relationships with Amy and Hannah aren't that special. And that's one of the things I like about incest stories...the intimacy of it being just the 2 of them. oh well....It was good until is wasn't anymore. I'll read something else.

MiddlesonMiddlesonover 2 years ago

To me this chapter just solidified the need for nate to end up in a trouple relationship with amy and hannah!

So much more to be told but im anxious for the the happy ending for the 3 of them.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ excellent as usual!

scotlytscotlytover 2 years ago

Love the series, I hope it continues and I can't wait to read more.

bshell47bshell47over 2 years ago
Awesome story

Can’t wait for the next episode.

Who is next?

One of the best series.

Please continue!

Radomir1Radomir1over 2 years ago

Great story.

A little disappointed that there was no sex with Cathy. She really loves her brother and is in love with her brother. I respect her for her integrity. But there's a question here. With what's in her head and heart, who is she cheating on? Is she cheating on her boyfriend? Who she doesn't love that much? Or is she cheating on her brother, her great and unattainable love?

Amy has kept her love for Nate in her heart even after years of separation.

Hannah's a smart girl in general. She gave Nathan time and space to enjoy the company of her family, and in gratitude she got Nate and Amy and even Katie.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUltimateSin@UltimateSin
Been over six months since I've updated this and thought I should let people know what I'm up to. Stories to come: Abyss. Single chapter. Incest. Apex. Multiple chapters. Multiple categories (starting in Incest). CURRENTLY WRITING AND MAIN FOCUS FOR NOW. Blind Date. Multip...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES