The Marine Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lowering my mouth again, Amy was turned on, Hannah eventually grabbing my wrist, suggesting I just focus on my sister, turning onto her side as her lips were soon wrapped around one of Amy's nipples. Sensory overload for my sister, feeling her squeeze the fingers I'd only just slid inside her. Moaning that I needed to give undivided attention to her clit, I switched my tongue to focus on that, fingers gently thrusting into her. With Hannah giving her breasts plenty of attention at the same time, little wonder the orgasm tore through her body.

Hannah then had the same treatment as Amy lay next to her, still shuddering every few seconds while Hannah moaned and gasped as I knew her body just as well. She was remarkably flexible now, spreading and pushing her legs right back, amused when Amy eventually moved to lie next to me. "My cousin has a very pretty pussy, Nate," she whispered, "I've never tasted another pussy before."

"Tasted yourself?" Hannah wondered.

"Of course. Love licking the dildo I have after its been inside me."

"Okay, that's fucking hot," I murmured before returning attention to Hannah.

"Want to taste me?" Hannah asked.

"Later, when he's pounding me from behind, I'll give licking some pussy a go. I knew that it was going to happen when we agreed to this."

"I'll return the favour," Hannah whispered.

Hannah enjoyed her own orgasm, moaning loudly as Amy giggled next to me. "Well, my brother certainly knows what he's doing, at least. I think you could have just me cum from looking at you, though." I felt her fingers run up my arm, down my back. "Fucking hell, Nate..."

More than recovered from my blowjob, I lifted Amy to her knees so I could kiss her, both of us unable stop smiling. Hannah joined us, kissing me deeply before kissing Amy again, the kiss followed by compliments being shared between both of them. Hands were stroking my cock at the same time, little surprise Amy ended up on her back as I slowly slid my cock inside her. Hannah lay to our side, a broad grin on her face. "Okay if I masturbate to a live sibling fuck show?"

"Knock yourself out, Hannah," I replied softly before giving my attention to Amy.

"He'll have you next, then we'll figure out how it'll work with three of us," Amy added.

Hannah didn't end up masturbating as she was far too enthralled in just watching my sister and I make love. We made sure she felt involved though, Amy and I both kissing her, until Amy wrapped an arm around her, pulling her as close as practically possible. "Love your brother's big cock?"

"Missed it, that's for damned sure. He looks different now. He's definitely a man."

"That he is. I've noticed the difference every time he's visited. Just broader, stronger, and his eyes... They only change when looking at me, just how he looks at you. Nothing but love."

"I love you both," I whispered, kissing both of them again before I focused on Amy, the feeling of her tight, hot pussy around my cock, the feeling of her fingers on my body, her soft lips as I kissed her, eyes full of love and desire as she enjoyed the intimacy of being with her brother again.

"I love my brother and his big cock," she said humorously.

"Well, my sister has a fantastic pussy."

Hannah giggled. "You two get off on it, don't you?"

"Fuck yes. My little brother is no longer little, that's for damned sure. And his cock is still the best I've had."

"God yes," Hannah whispered, "All I do is find myself lying there and thinking 'Nate would do this instead and make me cum ever so hard.' Feel bad at the time, then when I'm alone, I'll masturbate

thinking about him."

I stopped a moment, cock buried in Amy. "I'm not stupid enough to compare you two, just so you know," I said before resuming my gentle thrusts.

Then Amy wrapped her legs around me and begged me to fuck her. What my older sister wants, she gets, and I was soon pumping away into her. That's when Hannah had to give into temptation and start to play with her pussy as she whispered watching us just fuck was far too hot to just lie there. Kissing Amy deeply, tongue playing as always, I felt her fingers dig into my back as I was really driving into her now.

"Oh god, pound my pussy, brother!" she cried.

"I'm not going to cum anytime soon," I warned.

"Don't care. I've got two weeks for you to fuck me as often and as long as you can."

I growled into her ear, lifting her arse off the bed to really give her everything I could. Fingers digging into my back further, I think the orgasm that ripped through her surprised even herself. First time for everything, she came from sex but usually not on her back. Wasn't going to complain, felt great making her orgasm. "Keep going," she whimpered, lifting my head to see her eyes glistening, "Good tear, Nate. Great tears actually." Feeling her fingers move, I glanced to see her take Hannah's hand. "He's fucking you next, beautiful."

"Can't wait to see him fill you with his sibling cum."

I couldn't help laugh, despite still fucking Amy. "God, I think you're worse than the two of us about this."

"Nate, it's totally fucking hot. Wish my brother was old enough to fool around, because telling you the truth, I'd let him after seeing you two together."

I didn't say anything, focusing on pumping Amy until I did finally cum. Groaned ever so loud, I expected someone to knock on the door, asking us to keep the noise down. Once my balls were drained, leaving Amy feeling rather full instead, I stopped and left a soft kiss on my sister's lips, her fingers trailing up and down my back.

"You should fuck your cousin now," she whispered, grinning at me.

I didn't quite get to that first as I sat back, Hannah moving around so she could suck my cock again, happily noting she could taste Amy's pussy at the same time. "Want to eat her out?" I wondered, "Amy?"

She nodded eagerly so, after a few minutes until I was hard again, we moved around so Hannah could get her mouth between Amy's legs, while I sat behind Hannah, teasing her with my cock as she slowly started to give Amy's pussy some attention.

"Oh god," Amy murmured.

Hannah made an approving noise. "Well, my female cousin tastes delicious, plus I can taste Nate's cum too." Then she giggled. "I think Nate's cock just got thicker inside me."

"Whatever happened to Cheryl?" I wondered as I continued to tease my cousin.

"Oh, she's in a full blown lesbian relationship now. Moved in together and everything." She glanced back. "Will you please stick your cock inside me?"

I did as she asked, making her moan before she lowered her mouth back to Amy's pussy. I met her eyes and she blushed slightly. No real surprise as she hadn't really given any indication of being interested in women, but I think doing this with Hannah meant a lot to her too. As I started to pump Hannah nice and hard without delay, I was definitely a distraction, more than once watching her resting her head on Amy's body as I leaned over her, kissing her cheek, driving my cock into her.

"Fuck her, Nate!" Amy cried

"God yes, fuck me, you big dicked bastard!"

So I fucked her even harder. She went silent except for moans, trying to lick Amy's pussy whenever she managed but Amy was far too interested in watching her cousin being fucked by her brother. And since I'd cum in Amy only recently, Hannah knew well enough she was going to be fucked for quite a while.

Then I sat back, leaning forward to take a handful of hair, and gave her right cheek an almighty slap. Amy's eyes went wide but Hannah shuddered. "Oh god, that felt good."

"Holy shit!" Amy exclaimed.

"Even better when he's in my arse," Hannah moaned, "I've got lube for later."

With Hannah's head now pulled back, Amy played with herself, the only sounds being Hannah's moans and the slap of my skin against hers as I pounded her, with the occasional slap of each arse cheek. Amy then sat up to kiss Hannah, and that just set of her orgasm. She loved me to keep fucking her through an orgasm so barely stopped. But it must have been a good one. Felt like it considering her pussy gripped my cock like it was in a vice, so it was little surprise she did ask me to stop after a few minutes.

But I hadn't cum in her, so she happily turned around, swallowed my cock, and had me orgasm within five minutes. Left me breathless, rather impressed, and eager to lie down, a gorgeous woman in each arm. With that out of our system, the three of us spent time just catching up. I would be going out with my two friends the next day before they flew out to Europe, then the Australian family, Hannah and I would be heading to London for a couple of nights to go sightseeing. After that, there were no real plans, but I had a feeling most days would involve being with Amy and Hannah, one way or another.

Once we'd all recovered, the night ended with Amy riding my cock, Hannah happily straddling my face. It was the greatest experience of my life, at least when it came to being with a woman or women, Amy riding me until she enjoyed an orgasm, before she happily slid off me so Hannah could ride me, Amy stated I'd cum in her, now I needed to cum in my cousin. Hannah leaned forward, running my hands down to her arse, and I fucked her hard again, giving her breasts plenty of attention at the same time. She orgasmed twice before I finally left a load inside her.

That was the end of the night. Hannah was feeling a little tender, Amy was happy after a couple of orgasms, and I needed a shower. Back in bed, Amy spooned against me, Hannah spooned against her, continuing to talk about the two weeks they'd have my company before I was required at work.

A day out with my two best mates was just what the doctor ordered. They were surprised when they enjoyed English beer and I knew enough pubs by now that we could do a proper pub crawl during the afternoon and into the evening. They were not flying out of Manchester until the day after next, but knew they were going to have horrendous hangovers, so it was best we did it that night.

We were at least half a dozen pints in, sitting in a smoke-filled boozer, chewing on some peanuts thankfully bought from behind the bar in a packet. The three of us didn't smoke, though I had the occasional smoke when in training as it helped calm the nerves at times.

"So, Nate, got to ask you a question," Steve started to say. I glanced at him as he looked awkward. "Um, Hannah... She seems quite into you. I mean, she's looking at you with those sort of eyes that speak of love. And you seem to..."

"You asking if we're doing the deed?"

"Yeah."

"Guilty as charged. We've been on and off for most of the time I've been here."

"No shit?"

I shrugged. "Why would I lie? It's not illegal, it's not really that weird, and we do genuinely love each other."

"What about Amy?" Patrick asked.

"What about her?"

"Well, you've always been close with your sisters, or that's the way it seemed, but there seems to be something there. I could be totally off base there, mate, but I guess we're just curious."

"Wouldn't be the first guy to fuck his sister, though," Steve added, "Remember Mark at high school? Totally banging his older sister."

"I heard Will was fucking his mum," Patrick added.

"Truth be told, I'm fairly sure Suzy has had a crush on me for years," Steve admitted.

"Yeah?" I asked.

He nodded. "But she's my little sister. That's just... Okay, there's that small part of my brain thinking it would be fantastic. Who do you love more than your parents and siblings? But it's too big a leap."

"Okay, yes," I confessed, "Amy and were fooling around for about the last year before I came over here."

"Fucking knew it!" Patrick exclaimed. Steve just grinned at me.

"You guys are fine with it?"

Both shrugged. "Your personal life is just that, mate," Steve replied, "Plus, Amy's gorgeous. Don't blame you for tasting the forbidden fruit."

"Do your parents know?" Patrick wondered.

I nodded. "Yeah. They were surprisingly fine with it too. I guess they knew why. I was leaving, Amy was devastated I was leaving, and it was a nice way to say a long farewell to each other." I looked between them again. "Sure you're not weirded out?"

"Nope," Steve replied, both shaking their heads, "Noticed at the buffet yesterday how Amy and Hannah were looking at you. And if we noticed it, everyone there noticed it. I'm guessing you'll either get a lot of questions, maybe an accusation or two, or people will simply say the matter is between consenting adults and they should just keep their noses out of it."

"And you're certainly not the first," Patrick added, "There were rumours everywhere about brothers and sisters getting it on. I'm sure people think it doesn't happen, but I reckon it happens more regularly than people care to admit. Then add the amount of young men with mother issues."

"Well, I don't have that problem, at least," I joked.

They were staying in a hotel in the city centre, so once we'd had enough and had a good buzz going, we walked back there while I text Hannah, asking her to pick me up. They were already upstairs and likely passed out by the time she arrived. Managing to get my frame onto the passenger seat, she laughed, suggesting I stank of beer and smokes. She was probably right, and as soon as we made it back to the hotel room, Amy pointed me in the direction of the bathroom to shower. Though the mind wanted to fool around, the body was telling me to get some sleep.

Checking out the next morning, I was informed of the itinerary as Hannah drove us to our grandparents. A day spent with the family around Altrincham, then we'd catch a train south to London, four nights there, then back to Manchester for the rest of the time until I had to leave for my first command. Asking about the sleeping arrangements, Amy assured me that enough rooms had been booked so I would have my own, and that herself or Hannah would join me, and if I played my cards right, both of them.

"We just have to behave in front of everyone else," Amy added, "But Mum and Dad are obviously cool with it."

"And Katie?" I wondered, "Does she know?"

"Of course. She was the airport, remember? And that kiss was not a brotherly one. She has a boyfriend back home but... Nate, you do realise she's had a crush on you for years, right?"

"Yeah, I kind of assumed really."

"We've talked a lot since you left. She admitted that's why she got so awkward with you, because she was experiencing all these feelings she thought were wrong, and so she thought pushing you away the best thing. But that just made her feel even worse, so when you almost went overboard in making her feel loved, after you told us what you were going to do, she accepted her feelings but knew that you'd never try anything with her."

"Does she still... have those feelings?"

Amy laughed. "Her boyfriend does share certain features that remind me of my brother. He's a nice young man though. And she does seem to genuinely love him, so that's a good thing. But I've seen how she's looked at you more than once since we saw you graduate. I reckon you could have taken off her panties and squeezed them, all her juices pouring out."

I laughed. "Fucking hell, Amy. That's... descriptive."

"Do you remember my panties, Nate?"

"Certainly do."

"Fucking hot in his uniform, isn't he?" Hannah murmured, "Always wet as fuck around him in it. I'm sure he could probably get a good whiff of my scent if he inhaled enough."

"You trying to turn me on here?" I wondered.

Amy leaned forward from her seat in the back of the car, kissing my cheek. "Just teasing you," she whispered, "Though I'm glad I did bring a lot of panties with me."

"I would say just don't wear any," Hannah started to suggest, "But I love it when he slowly removes them from me, particularly when he's got me all turned on..."

They shut up as I had no doubt they were both aroused, and considering we were going to our grandparents, while Hannah and I being affectionate wasn't a problem, Amy and I would have to behave. It perhaps wasn't a surprise that, once we'd arrived and headed inside, the pair of them occupied themselves by chatting with anyone else except me, and I eventually slept on the couch that night.

I'd been through London a couple of times during my time in the UK but never spent time there as I was always heading somewhere else instead. We'd been before during previous family trips anyway, but there was also something new to do whenever we travelled to the city. The train south from Manchester Piccadilly to London Euston only took a little over two hours and was more comfortable than I thought it would be. Arriving at our hotel at check-in time, my parents had their own room, Katie and Amy were supposed to be sharing, while Hannah and I would be sharing. My father gave me a knowing look as he was handing out the keycards.

Dumping our bags, there was no surprise that Amy quickly walked into our room, surprised that Katie followed her, Amy sitting next to Hannah on her side, while Katie sat next to me. Mum had already been in my ear about everything she wanted to see while we were there. We'd visited London before during previous trips, but Mum still wanted to go see all the sights again. Dad just went along with it to keep her happy.

Thankfully, my little sister didn't make it awkward, wanting nothing more than just some brother hugs, eventually ending up on my lap with her head against my chest. She was happy so that's what mattered. Mum eventually knocked on the door, letting us known we'd go out for dinner soon enough, seeing Katie nestled on my lap. The smile was immediate. "She's missed her big brother."

Katie was a petite little thing, even compared to Amy. Stroking her back, I kissed the top of her head, feeling her sigh happily. "I've missed my family, Mum."

That earned me a kiss on the cheek from my mother. "Nice to see the family back together, even if it's only briefly."

"We'll get ready soon, Mum."

When she disappeared, Katie lifted her head from my chest and gazed at me, unable to stop smiling. I kissed her cheek and whispered I loved her, holding her tight to me again. "I love you too, Nate," she whispered back.

Considering I'd barely had more than a few days off at once in the past sixteen months, I found myself thoroughly enjoying our four days and nights in London. We were completely tourist mad regarding everything we visited, but knew enough to not eat or drink in the major tourist spots. Every night, we returned late to the hotel, and on the last night we were in London, Katie knocked on the door and asked if she could stay with me. She was now 19 years old and... I did wonder if she wanted something more. Wearing rather short shorts and a cami, there was a lot of skin on show.

I held back the sheets and gestured, glancing across at Hannah, who smiled at me. "Maybe I'll go keep Amy company tonight?"

Leaving me alone with Katie a minute later, she happily snuggled back against me as I held her in my arms. "I know, Katie," I whispered.

"I can't do anything with you," she said softly, "Though I really want to. But I can't cheat. My boyfriend is a lovely young man and I do love him but... I'll always have these feelings for you, Nate."

"Amy explained your conversation. I'm just glad I didn't let you push me away."

"Sorry," she whispered.

"Not necessary. We were in a good place before I left."

"Still hate that you left."

"I know. But now we're here in bed together, so it's not all bad."

"My big brother is... fit as fuck." I chuckled as she added, "But he's still the kind soul I remember too." She turned around, her head nestling under my chin. "Nate, would you..."

"God yes, Katie. You're absolutely fucking gorgeous and adorable all at once."

"Okay," she said, hearing the happiness in her tone, "I just wondered... Would Amy or Hannah care?"