The Marine Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Katie, I'm obviously intimate with both, so no, you're my little sister and they wouldn't care. I'm sure they think we're fucking right now."

That made her giggle. "I'm just liking the cuddles, to be honest."

"I can do cuddles any time you want while you're here. Long as I'm not naked though. Might give into temptation."

"The idea of me on my back, legs in the air as you just..." she trailed off. "I'll shut up, otherwise I'm just going to get even hornier than I am." Turning around again, she snuggled back against me and she giggled again. "Nate, you're... you know..."

"Yep."

"Okay," she said softly.

"Uncomfortable?"

"Not at all. Are you hard because of me?"

"Absolutely."

She took my hand and slid it under her cami so I could feel her soft skin. She was rather warm considering we were under a sheet and thick blanket. "Need to take care of it?"

"Do you want me to?"

"No, it feels... nice. I feel desirable."

"Because you fucking are, Katie." I didn't move my hand too far, just gently running my fingers along her skin, feeling her relax against me. "This is nice," I whispered.

"I'm feeling very relaxed and comfortable with my big brother," she whispered back, ending with a sweet giggle.

I kissed her cheek again. "I'm going to crash in a minute. I look forward to waking up in the morning though."

Waking the next morning, Katie couldn't help herself by almost rubbing herself against me considering I'd woken up with what I could call a raging erection. Realising I was awake, she turned over to meet my eyes, biting her lower lip, definitely considering. When she started to blink rapidly, I hugged her tightly. "I want to but I can't do it either," she murmured.

"So we don't, sweetheart. We behave ourselves, no matter how difficult it is."

"Can I ask a favour?"

"Anything."

"Can I watch... you and Amy?"

"Are you sure?"

She returned a firm nod, so I sent a text to Amy. She appeared within a minute with Hannah, closing and locking the door before Amy immediately asked if Katie was sure she wanted to watch us be intimate. Katie was adamant, and Amy wasn't going to ask twice, stripping off immediately as I removed my underwear. Katie moved enough that Amy could straddle my lap.

"Look at Katie, Nate," Amy said, "I'll enjoy your cock and let her know how good it is."

Amy lowered herself down my cock, causing a groan to escape me, while Katie was mesmerised by my cock and the fact Amy quite happily rode me. The colour that appeared in her cheeks suggested she was increasingly turned on, and it was little surprise her hand ended up beneath her shorts.

"Okay, this is totally fucking hot," Hannah said, joining alongside Katie and wasting no time playing with herself at the same time. "Want to get naked, Katie?"

"No. If I do, I'll want to do stuff with him. Watching my brother and sister make love is enough for me."

To my surprise, Amy enjoyed an orgasm rather quickly, I think rather turned on by riding me in front of our cousin and our sister. No surprise Katie must have enjoyed a rather intense orgasm, and when she turned to cuddle into me, I kissed her forehead as she kept fondling herself. Hannah was now naked and really going at her pussy with three fingers, Amy laughing away, calling her an exhibitionist.

Amy ended up on her back and Katie definitely enjoyed me fucking her sister nice and hard. Amy loved it too, and when I did finally cum inside her, the last kiss we shared before I pulled out was rather intense.

Of course, that was the time Mum knocked on the door. "Breakfast is downstairs when you're ready."

"Fuck, they're going to think we've all been fooling around," Amy said, laughing away.

"Dad will either be proud of his son or want to wring his neck," Hannah replied.

We all dressed, figuring we'd shower before packing for our departure, joining the parents' downstairs. I grabbed myself a plate and piled my plate high, Mum laughing away as I tucked into the usual fare. While my face was obviously blank, the three women I'd been in the bedroom with couldn't stop grinning, while Katie was obviously sitting very close to me.

Dad eventually cleared his throat. "Nate, it's none of my business. We've accepted that you and Amy... but..."

I met his eyes. "No, Dad. Don't worry about it."

"Okay. It's just..."

"Dad, I just wanted to spend a night being cuddled by my brother. Haven't been able to do that in two years. Nothing happened," Katie replied, "The only reason why I'm blushing is because I can see you and Mum no doubt thinking something. I don't blame you because of the reasons explained, but trust me, if it were to happen, I'd be all over him, not just sitting close and basking in his presence."

Dad grinned. "Okay, that's me told, sweetie. Consider the matter forgotten."

"It is nice to see my children, and my niece, getting along so well. Guess all of your being adults helps."

"And the sex," Amy said, immediately chewing on a bit of bacon to hide her smile. Mum just rolled her eyes, Dad shook his head. I glanced at Amy, who did her best to look completely innocent. "What?" she finally asked.

I made sure I grinned. "I do wonder what Mum and Dad would have thought if I hadn't been leaving."

"It would have been weird, but you're our children, Nate. We would have worked it out," Dad replied, "Once we realised what was going on, we knew trying to stop you would only force you away."

"We love you, no matter what," Mum added.

After showering and packing, we took two cabs to London Euston for the return trip to Manchester Piccadilly. Katie sat next to me the entire way, snuggling into my side again. If she gave me the green light to doing anything with her, I'd find it difficult to say no. Her affection and love for me was obvious, but I wasn't sure I could be the person she was to cheat with. Plus, I had a feeling she'd do nothing more than cuddle with me. She wouldn't want to do that to her boyfriend. Being her brother, at least it could still be innocent if we only cuddled, despite the obvious feelings.

The rest of the time was spent in and around the north. There was a day trip to Liverpool, a day trip to Chester, a day trip to York, with the rest of the time spent wandering the Greater Manchester area, if we could be bothered heading out. Sometimes, there was nothing better than a beer in the backyard or a session at a beer garden, spending the entire time still catching up on everything I'd missed for two years.

Hannah definitely took a back seat during that time. She didn't say anything to me about it, but I didn't miss the fact Amy would end up coming into my bedroom. Katie spent a couple of nights too, still nothing more than cuddling the entire night. Didn't even kiss her, at least how I'd kiss Amy or Hannah. The last night before I was to head south, I booked a hotel for Amy and I, with an invitation for Hannah to join us, but she insisted the night was just for Amy and I.

We arrived early in the afternoon for check-in, and apart for heading out for dinner and a drink, we never left the bedroom. While I spent a lot of time between her legs, mouth busy working her pussy, and she certainly made sure my cock received plenty of attention from hers, we must have made love until early morning. Whenever she was worried about me getting sleep, I assured her it would be fine. I was being driven south in the morning and I knew she'd be joining with the rest of the family to see me off.

Not sure how many Royal Marine Officers are dropped off at their barracks by their entire family, but I knew Mum wouldn't hear of anything except that I was being driven all the way to Taunton so she could say goodbye to her son, aware we might not be seeing each other again for a few years now. Dad shook my hand before we embraced, Mum must have hugged me for ten minutes this time, though her eyes remained dry. Amy handled it far better, a little teary but she'd been happy to see me and be intimate again. Katie just wanted me to cuddle her until I simply had to leave. Hannah kissed me, whispered she was already looking to move to Bristol, and that I'd better stay in contact with her.

"Any chance of a visit home?" Mum did ask before getting in the car.

"I knew they send us around the world for training opportunities. If we ever get offered a chance to go to Australia, I'll snap their hand off."

She glanced back at the car, where my sisters and cousin were busy chatting away. "Would you have been intimate with Katie?"

"In a heartbeat, Mum."

"I think she's been in love with you longer than Amy. I should be... well, I should feel a lot of different emotions about it, but all I know is that my son is a good man and would treat both his sisters with love and respect. But I'm glad you didn't do anything. She'd feel nothing but guilty. Her boyfriend is a good sort, though a slight reminder of you. Not as tall, nowhere near as broad, but there are enough reminders."

"You suggesting something, Mum? Trying to set me up with your other daughter?"

She laughed. "No. Amy said she'd start dating again once we got home, but she didn't want to cheat on her ex. She came here intent on being intimate with you nearly the entire time. She was rather vocal about it."

"I'm glad you accept it, Mum. Thanks."

We hugged a last time. "I love you, Nathan."

"Love you back, Mum. Miss you guys like hell at times."

"So you bloody well should!" We hugged a little longer before she sighed. "I'd better go, otherwise I'm going to cry and then I won't want to leave."

"I'll stay in contact, Mum. Don't worry."

She kissed my cheek before getting into the car. I waved them off before I walked towards the guard house. I had all my papers with me, and wasn't too surprised a vehicle was sent to collect me, escorting me to HQ. Everything was sorted out rather quickly, including the fact that, since I was single, a place in barracks was already sorted out for my arrival, so that was something.

My new life would begin at 0700 the next day.