All Comments on 'The Marine Ch. 07'

by UltimateSin

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Sune2022Sune2022over 2 years ago

I hate to see Hanna not in his life. I like her and him Love to see her and both his sisters hook up.

MiddlesonMiddlesonover 2 years ago

Enjoyed this installment. Although everytime i read about hannah moving on it pains me a bit.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A good continuation and it is clear that you have done your research. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I enjoy your writing. I’ve liked all the stories I’ve read and keep following the series/chapters. As a Marine myself, I hope you will allow a Marine a happy ending, when this story does end. I don’t want it to end very soon, but I would hope Hannah is involved in it. When you get into writing about the events of the next coming years, be thoughtful, that some of us relive those times, every day. Everyone returned home with scars, either physically or mentally.

Keep on writing, you’re good at it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hannah's a whore. Good riddance to her, frankly.

mnemnethmnemnethover 2 years ago

Great 👍 throughly enjoy the series,

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

At this point I don't expect a happy ending, I want one and I know you've said you are a sucker for one but I just don't see it happening. If he does then I want it not to be Hannah or Amy, they both have moved on and aren't going to wait for him. He should find happiness with someone else too.

winterplayingwinterplayingover 2 years ago

Love your writing. I admit I like Amy a bit better than Hannah however whomever he ends up with is going to be ok because of how your write them. I just don't want to see him turn into a manwhore. I hate reading that. Keep up the awesome writing and stories.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

I love the detail but the overall story is moving at a snails pace. Couple that with the length of time between your submittals and it leaves a bunch of us wringing our hands. 5*

MiddlesonMiddlesonover 2 years ago

Don't pay attention to the anon who called hannah a whore! Apperently in their mind a woman isn't allowed to a sexually free as a man and enjoy her exploits. Nate has a life to live and hopefully when he is ready to settle his girls are available!

bshell47bshell47over 2 years ago
Good story

I Wonder why she left Nate?

6 months is not that long.

Can’t wait for the next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUltimateSin@UltimateSin
Been over six months since I've updated this and thought I should let people know what I'm up to. Stories to come: Abyss. Single chapter. Incest. Apex. Multiple chapters. Multiple categories (starting in Incest). CURRENTLY WRITING AND MAIN FOCUS FOR NOW. Blind Date. Multip...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES