The Marine Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you like my pussy, little brother?" I murmured a reply considering she was sat on my mouth. "I love my brother's tongue. God, I love it when my brother makes me cum."

"Going to cum myself," Emma moaned, "Can you turn around, Amy?"

Amy spun around, and while I could give her pussy attention, her puckered little hole at the rear was also screaming for attention. I heard Emma and Amy start to giggle, no doubt the pair making out in between all the moans they were making, though I definitely grabbed Amy's attention when my tongue ended up at her arsehole.

"Emma, my brother has his tongue on my arsehole," Amy whispered.

"Have you done that before?"

"A few times."

"I haven't. Maybe he can fuck us both another night? Just on our knees, wiggling our butts in his direction, begging him to nail us there?"

Definitely another kiss was shared. "Okay, I definitely like you, Emma. You just ooze self-confidence."

Emma stopped moving. "I really love him," she whispered, "He makes me feel so special."

"Oh sweetie, I already know that," Amy whispered back, the two clearly hugging. Amy then moved off my face and sat next to us. "Right, you two just need to make love, then I'll make love to my brother. We'll enjoy a proper threesome another night."

Emma smiled rather shyly as I gently pulled her down then rolled her over. Her legs immediately wrapped around my waist, my eyes looking nowhere except into hers. "Love me, eh?"

"That time we shared in Spain... I fell in love..."

Amy laid next to us while Emma and I made love. She felt as wonderful as she had the entire time we'd coupled in Spain. Her eyes sparkled, her lips parted, excitement showed in the colouring of her cheeks and body. She moaned softly with every few thrusts, feeling her fingers run up and down my back and arms.

"Oh fuck," she moaned, and I already knew her well enough that she was getting closed, angling my cock and body enough to hit all the right spots inside her.

Amy leaned closer to her. "Cum for him, Emma. Cum for my brother. Cum for your cousin."

"Please," she whimpered.

I thrust a little faster, savouring the tight little body underneath me, that incredibly tight pussy I'd loved from the first time I'd slid inside her to now. "Oh fuck," I groaned.

"Nearly there," Emma panted, "Few... more... seconds..."

I could barely put three words together, relying on my groans to emphasise how close I was getting to orgasm myself. I was now fucking her hard. Thankfully, she'd gotten used to that in Spain, so I knew I wasn't going to be hurting her. The smile on her face, whenever she wasn't moaning, suggested she was loving it anyway.

Once she had an orgasm, that set mine off, burying my cock and just unloading again. Emma giggled despite coming down from her own high, kissing my cheek as I needed to rest for a moment. Amy kissed my other cheek. "You two are really sweet together," she whispered, "I can see how much she loves you."

I rested on an elbow, leaning over to kiss my sister before I kissed Emma for longer. When we broke apart, she couldn't stop smiling. "I'll thank Amy for inviting me later," she said.

"Emma, I couldn't not invite you after all the messaging we've done."

"Oh..."

"All your lovers keep in contact, Nate," Amy said, "Though Hannah is a little more difficult because of circumstances."

Pulling out of Emma, I was amused that she immediately moved to between my legs, her head bobbing up and down on my cock, mentioning that she was going to get me hard so my sister could enjoy me. Amy happily cuddled into me, watching my gorgeous cousin suck my cock. "She might want to lick your pussy too," I suggested.

"She's so damned cute, I might just let her."

Soon as I was hard again, Emma practically ordered Amy to get on my cock. My sister laughed loudly as Emma replaced her position next to me, snuggling into my side as Amy quite happy slid down my cock. "I'm going to enjoy quite a few," she said.

"I hope you do," I said.

I'll never tire of watching my sister ride my cock. In fact, I'll never tire of my sister full stop, but the best decision we ever made was to start our intimate relationship. We were both a couple of years older by now but, whenever I looked at her face, she'd barely changed. She kept herself fit. Her tits were still fantastic. Her arse was pert and firm. Her legs were just luscious. But her pussy? Utterly fucking divine.

Only when she'd had enough, her entire body having taken on some colour, glistening with sweat, did she leaned forward and kiss me deeply, her tongue exploring my mouth. "I need my brother to fuck me," she whimpered. "Please fuck me hard."

"How we are or on your back?"

"On my back. Just own my pussy for a few minutes."

Carefully rolling her over, I slid my cock back inside her, spread her legs nice and wide. Emma helped me by sitting behind her head and holding her ankles. I got nice and comfortable, meeting her eyes. Hers smouldered with the desire for her brother to utterly nail her until he came inside her. And that's exactly what she did. My sister was very noisy and talkative, begging, ordering, pleading, whimpering for me to fuck her harder and harder. I was amazed at the punishment her pussy seemed to take. I wasn't being gentle, but we'd enjoyed some hard fucking before.

Think she might have been showing off in front of Emma, which I didn't mind, particularly as my mind was pretty much focus on only two things. My sister's tight pussy and the fact I really wanted to cum inside her again.

"Nate," my sister moaned softly.

"I love you..."

"I want your baby."

That set off my own orgasm for some reason. The idea of filling my sister and her carrying my child? The fact I was intimate my sister was, I thought, the ultimate taboo. But my sister carrying a child we conceived together? Not only was that probably the ultimate taboo, but it also made me happy, for some reason.

"Do you mean that?" I finally asked, only after I pulled out and she was spooned against me, Emma cuddling into her other side.

"While I'd like to say I'm just getting carried away in the moment, the idea of creating life with you, Nate..."

"But I'd want to be there, the whole way."

"I know," she softly, "So obviously not now. Maybe one day in the future."

"Amy, what about... what we agreed..."

"Really think I've met anyone better than my own brother?"

"I can't answer that without sounding like an arrogant jerk." The answer made them both giggle, at least. "Are you sure you can handle that, Amy? Only seeing me once every so often."

"I'd rather that than force myself to love someone that'll never match the love I have for you, Nate. You're doing what you need to do. If I do find that one magical guy, then I'll let you know. Until then, I find many other things to keep me occupied so I don't miss you too much."

"I'm just going to use him for his body until I realise how much I love him," Emma added, "But I'm still young, so I have that excuse going for me. He's ruined the idea of being with other men though. Part of me thinks focus on women otherwise, or just become an expert in masturbating."

The next few days were actually a lot of fun. We did down trips all around Devon and Cornwall. Amy refused to believe there was good surfing in the UK until I took her to Cornwall, before another day trip to Newquay, which is also a surfing hot-spot. I drove us all the way to Land's End, suggesting we could then drive the 800 miles to John O'Groats. They didn't find that very funny.

Each night, we'd arrive back at my apartment, sometimes eating there, sometimes finding a good restaurant or pub to enjoy a sit-down meal, then we'd strip off and have a lot of fun together. Amy leaned Emma was adventurous and open-minded, and it was obvious to me that Amy adored her cousin in return. I was centre of attention most of the time, but Emma enjoyed me pounding her from behind while she feasted on Amy's pussy. Watching that from behind certainly earned a more powerful orgasm, Emma glancing back and smiling. "Enjoying the show, my handsome cousin?"

"God yes. I might have to join you now."

It was over a week later that Emma and Amy drove to Bristol as they wanted to go shopping, while they also hinted that I probably wanted at least a few hours to myself, whether to just sleep, relax with a book, or just sit in silence. I appreciated it, sending the pair of them off with a kiss, asking they just text me when they were close so I was around should I either head out or be asleep.

I was half asleep on the couch, tunes playing quietly on the stereo, when there was a knock at the door. I hadn't heard my phone, so figured I'd been deeper in sleep than I realised, managing to get up from the couch and, still rubbing my eyes, opened the door.

She stood there, eyes bloodshot and wet. Her cheeks were glistening with tears she must have been shedding for god knows how long. I stood there flat-footed for at least a few seconds as she was simply the one person I hadn't expected to show up on my doorstep. Finally, my brain told me to hug her, so I stepped forward as she burst into tears, resting her head against my chest, gently stroking the back of her head.

"I can't do it anymore," she sobbed, "I can't keep lying to myself. I need to be with you, no matter what."

I lifted her chin, her lower lip trembling as I met her eyes. "Sure?" I asked softly. I remembered all the conversations we'd shared. She nodded firmly, resolution in her eyes, so I kissed her softly on her lips. "I never stopped loving you."

Right and wrong thing to say, as she leapt into my body, wrapping her limbs around me. I'd never seen her in such a state. I managed to kicking the door shut, carrying her to the couch, sitting down with Hannah still attached to me, refusing to let me go. "How'd you find me?"

"I asked for your address from Mum and Dad. I've been waiting outside for... a couple of days. I watched Emma and Amy drive off a few hours ago. I've been sat in my car, thinking, talking to myself, crying." She managed a small laugh. "Probably looked crazy."

"I'm glad you're here, Hannah. I've missed you."

"I've missed you too," she replied softly, "Can you just hold me forever?"

"Of course."

She was exhausted, that much was clear, as she fell asleep on me within a few minutes. I timed it as a couple of hours before the girls returned, knocking. Calling out it was open, they walked through the door to see Hannah fast asleep on me. They dropped their shopping bags on the floor and sat to either side of me. "About damned time," Amy whispered.

"We'll go stay somewhere tonight," Emma said, "Give you two time to catch up."

"You sure?"

"Nate, she's smiling in her sleep. Trust me, it's absolutely fine with me," Amy replied.

"There are a couple of hotels just up the road," Emma added, "Grab a bag, Amy, and we'll take off in a few."

Hannah woke up as the two others were getting ready to leave. She met my eyes and looked a little embarrassed. I think we needed a series of long conversations. Getting off my lap, she made sure to give Amy an incredibly long hug, before doing the same with Emma. "Knew your crush would turn into something more," she said.

"Are you okay, Hannah?"

"Not really. I think Nate and I need a long talk."

Understatement of the year, that. I kissed Emma and Amy goodbye, the hotel they were staying in barely ten miles up the road, letting me know they'd returned by lunch-time the next day. Closing the door, I turned to see Hannah sitting on the couch, fidgeting and looking a little lost. I got on a knee before her, making sure she met my eyes. "Hannah..."

She kissed me. Hell of a kiss, to be honest, feeling her fingers down my cheek, her tongue slowly sliding into my mouth. I moved closer to her, feeling her body press into mine. God, it felt good to kiss her again. We only stopped as we needed to take a deep breath. "I meant to do that when you opened the door, but I was far too busy crying."

"Hungry or thirsty? You basically fell asleep on me straight away." She blushed again, looking away. "Wine?"

"Please."

I poured her a large glass, figuring she needed something to calm her down, while I grabbed a can of beer, carefully sitting next to her, opening my can and taking a sip. She looked ready to just about scull her glass before realising she didn't need to. I was going to listen to her. Placing my can on the table, I wrapped an arm around her. She nearly started crying again straight away, managing to take a few deep breaths and control her emotions.

Leaning into me, she stroked my chest as we sat in silence for a few minutes, kissing the top of her head, stroking her upper arm. Clearing my throat, I had to ask. "Boyfriend?"

"Dumped him months ago. Trust me, Nate, I've had three relationships, none of them lasting longer than a couple of months at best. The only one that did last a while was that guy you met that one Christmas. I just haven't told anyone that I've been single for months. Better them thinking I'm with someone and miserable, rather than living alone and miserable." I hugged her tighter, which she appreciated. "I was trying to convince myself, every single day, that my feelings were not that strong, that they'd eventually disappear. That I couldn't be the girlfriend of a Royal Marine. Lies, of course. Lies to you. Lies to myself. Lies to my family."

I turned my body, lifting her legs over mine so we were at least facing each other. She relaxed her head against the couch, my arm still behind her neck. She smiled, a mixture of shyness and awkwardness. "I know you've had fun with Emma. I'm not sure if it's serious with her or not. I know Amy is always going to be part of your life. I realised I'd rather be part of your life, at least in some way, definitely involving being intimate, than not be part of your life at all. I can't be with anyone else, Nate. I'll never love them like I love you because, compared to them, I'm in love with you. Have been forever. The guy I was with the last time you came back. Remember him? You were nothing but nice. He was a great guy. But he wasn't you."

"How'd it end?"

"He rather politely called me an idiot, said I wasn't in love with him, which was true, and that I should just admit how I feel and come see you. But I was still telling myself I couldn't do that, particularly as it seemed that you'd moved on with Emma. I thought I should hate you for that, but we'd spent so long discussing it, that as it appeared I moved on, you would have moved on too." She smirked. "I guess I didn't expect Emma, though everyone knows of the crush she's had on you too."

I took her right hand in my left. "What do you want, Hannah? How will this work?"

"I want to be part of your life, no matter what. I know you'll be away a lot. I've got my own life. But I want to be at that airport each time to see you come back to me. Or to us, depending on who else is here."

"So you're okay with Emma and Amy?"

"Yes," she replied, far more adamantly than I expected, "Are you in love with Amy?"

"Well, yeah. I thought that was a given."

"Emma?"

"Pretty much. I think she's in love with me, though."

She rolled her eyes but smiled. "Please, she's head over heels in love with you." She squeezed my hand. "Me?" she asked quietly.

"Hannah, my feelings have never changed the entire time. I let you go because I thought it was the best thing for both of us and it was what you wanted. I love you."

She leaned forward and kissed me softly. "I love you too. So stop letting me go. I don't want to let you go again. I can do this, particularly if I have Emma for support now."

"Okay." I kissed her again, no surprise it very quickly turned passionate. When I pulled back, she was smiling, though her eyes didn't quite match it. "Hungry? I'm starving."

"Take me out on a date?" she asked softly.

"I'll take a shower. You got things in your car?" She blushed again but nodded. "Go grab them. Shower together? Just... for fun."

"Nate, though I want nothing more than to have sex, I'm not sure I'm in..."

I kissed her again. "Cuddles and kisses it is."

I wasn't an arsehole, following her downstairs to her car, carrying her bag upstairs to the apartment, her bag joining Amy's and Emma's. She noticed and managed to laugh. Without hesitation, she started to strip off, making a gesture that I should do the same thing. Seeing her naked for the first time in what must have been over a year at the very least stirred some long dormant feelings and desires.

Stepping towards her, I pulled her close and kissed her again, before I calmed us down and led us to the bathroom. We spent most of the time just cuddling under the hot water, but I did need a wash, and Hannah definitely needed a wash. When she released that first genuine laugh since I'd opened the door, it almost got to me. Then I tickled her, almost causing her to fall over, but she kept on laughing. God, I loved that sound.

I ordered a taxi to take us to my favourite pub. It wasn't one usually frequented by RMs, and as I was wearing civvies, I didn't draw too much attention either. We found a table, ordered a round of drinks and food, settling back and relaxing together. She held my hand the entire time except when we were eating.

Arriving back home after a few hours out, as soon as I closed the door, she was all over me. I remembered what she'd said earlier, and I could sense she was still fragile. I let her strip me until I was in my underwear, but when she went to lower those, I held on. "Hannah..."

"Please," she whispered.

I'm a hard-arse to those under my command when I need to be. Hannah, Emma, Amy? I fold like a blanket if they want something from me. "Are you sure?" I asked.

"I don't only want you, Nate, I really fucking need you tonight."

We tumbled onto the bed, both of us naked, within a couple of minutes. There was absolutely no foreplay except for a lot of kissing. My fingers checked and, yep, she was absolutely soaking wet. She reached down to grab my cock. "I do remember how to do this, Hannah," I joked.

"Just making sure you don't think you can stick it up my wrong'un first time doing this again," she retorted, "Though I'm not saying we can't do it later."

Sliding inside her nice and slow, all was right with the world once I was buried. Her face lit up in the same gorgeous smile I remember during all those months we'd spent together in Manchester. "Nate?" she asked softly, meeting her eyes, "Best dick ever. Easily. So easily." She sighed. "Such a damned fool. That's both of us, by the way."

We made love all night. Hannah wanted only two things. Either I'd make love to her while she lay on her back, or I lay back and she slowly rode me. Nothing else whatever, except occasionally giving her breasts some attention, and my lips did find their way around the upper parts of her body. Her neck was still as sensitive as I remembered. To be honest, having an orgasm was almost an afterthought at times. We'd sometimes stop and just make out for ten to twenty minutes.

Stopping only because we were falling asleep, she spooned against me, ensuring to hold my arms against her chest. She was definitely in a much better place. "We'll make this work, Nate," she said, and I heard the smile in her tone. I knew when Hannah was happy just from how she spoke to me. "I'll just keep my mind busy while you're gone. It's what I've done each time. I try not to watch the news while you're out there but.... It scares me to know you're out there."

I woke up early as always the next morning, leaving Hannah to sleep as I did my usual morning exercise routine in the living room before I showered then started on breakfast. I had sausages, bacon and eggs cooking, toast ready to be burned probably, as Hannah wandered out and noticed me at work.