The Marine Ch. 09

Story Info
Basra. Nate finally sorts out his private life.
8.5k words
4.81
18.2k
43

Part 24 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,363 Followers

Afghanistan had been a cakewalk compared to Iraq. The Iraqis knew we were coming. They were dug in, ready to fight. The Yanks had started their 'shock and awe' campaign with the bombing of military installations across the country. Then the troops were sent in. The Royal Marines came in by sea, the rest of the army crossed the border from Kuwait, a dual strike towards the main target of Basra.

Our first target was the main Iraqi port of Umm Qasr. Alongside our American and Polish allies, we met stiff resistance, needing to clear the city street by street. It was the first time I'd led Marines into proper conflict. I honestly didn't count Afghanistan. I led men on patrol but rarely fired my weapon in anger. In fact, I could count on one hand how often I even raised it in the event of ending up in a firefight.

Umm Qasr was a sign of things to come. Clearing the city took a few days, longer than expected, compared to the original plans, that had suggested Iraqi forces would have retreated and dug in at Basra, ready for a long siege. As soon as Umm Qasr was pacified, 40 Commando was sent due north to assist in the taking of Basra.

Taking Umm Qasr had been an entrée. Basra was the main course. The Iraqis gave no suggestion they were going to give up. They fought hard and with tenacity. Very few were willing to surrender unless they were given no opportunity. As we dug in, ready to clear the entire city street by street if necessary, we were reinforced by further British units from the army and Royal Marines, and once in position, the US forced disengaged and continued north to Baghdad, leaving the taking of Basra to the UK forces present.

D Squadron of the British SAS eventually infiltrated the city, guiding in air-strikes against the leaders. Air strikes had continued throughout. Tank battles took place, leading to the destruction of the local Iraqi tank squadrons operating in the area. Sending tanks into Basra itself was problematic, particularly the old town. Even getting regular vehicles in was difficult due to the narrow confines. So the orders were to hang back and draw them out.

That's what happened, the Iraqis sending out tanks to sucker us in. We simply destroyed them from distance. Slowly but surely, we started to take suburbs, and seeing the writing on the wall, we started to take prisoners. Many were probably conscripted into fight, given a uniform and sub-standard weapon. Most of them were terrified, so we simply took their weapons and guided them towards the rear.

The battle of Basra had commenced on March 21st. By April 6th, the entire city was in the hands of the British after once of the largest tank battles since WWII. The shooting continued as we cleared out pockets of resistance but, after all that preparation, it was over within three weeks. After the battle, it was a mopping up operation.

The locals didn't know what to make of us. Some of us knew what happened twenty years before and then the fact we hadn't finished the job. But we'd had the situation explained to us before arriving. Some of us welcomes us as liberators from the tyranny of Saddam. Others were more circumspect, wondering what the future would bring. There was no two ways about it. We had invaded a sovereign nation.

But we ignored all that and simply focused on the task at hand. We cleared the region around Basra of any forces loyal to Baghdad. Gunfire persisted for a number of weeks, though it never turned into a major incident. Half the time, it was the local population celebrating something, so we turned up, scared the shit out of them before understanding what was going on, then just left them to get on with it.

The situation remained tense during our entire six-month deployment. While the majority seemed to appreciate our arrival at first, it didn't take long for them to be fed up with our continued presence, particularly once the Yanks took Baghdad and Saddam was forced to flee. Within a few months of our arrival, the riots started. Stones were met with rubber bullets. And that's ignoring the RPG and mortar attacks that were still fired at our bases.

Up north the insurgency was already in full swing. Basra simmered with tension with each month that passed by, and admittedly, while we were exhausted by the end of a six-month deployment, some of us didn't want to leave, feeling we were leaving with the job only half done. But orders were orders, and even though part of me wanted to see the job through, even if it meant six months or more in the field, I was as exhausted as anyone else. The sensible part of my mind knew going home was just what I needed.

I let everyone know when I'd be back in the UK. Just like leaving Afghanistan, we'd be stopping in Cyprus for debriefing before flying to the UK, where we'd all be given time off to rest and recuperate. Stepping off the plane back in Blighty, the fact it was grey, miserable and drizzling wasn't that much of a surprise. The usual crowd of families was waiting for the men to disembark and reunite.

Seeing no sign of any family, I figured I was just going to catch a ride on one of the buses that would take us all the way back to base. After shaking hands with a few of the lads, desperate to get home to at least some sort of normalcy with their wives and children, the crowd slowly parted and I was brought to a halt by the person waiting for me. I dumped my bag and walked towards her. She burst into tears as she embraced me tightly in return.

Amy.

"Okay, I'm going to ask this bluntly but kindly. What the fuck are you doing here?" I asked softly.

"I've missed my little brother. I've been saving like crazy to afford the airfare to fly here. I told Mum and Dad I was coming. They knew why. I spoke to Emma and Hannah, let them know. They figured it out and made sure I was here waiting for you."

"So you're single?"

"Wouldn't be here if I wasn't, Nate. I love you and need to be with you, but I couldn't do that if I was with someone."

"Sorry, that was an awful question. I know you far better than that."

"I understand why, Nate." She kissed me again. "I still love you," she whispered.

"My feelings haven't changed and will never change when it comes to you, Amy."

"Don't add a 'but'. This is your life. You are a Royal Marine Commando. I understand how hard you've worked to get to where you are. Watched a lot of videos on the internet to increase my understanding. I'm... amazed, actually. What you had to go through to make it."

I hugged her again. "Want to go back to mine?"

"My suitcase is in my hire car. I wasn't planning on going anywhere else for two weeks."

My bag in the back with hers, she chose to drive, relying on the satellite navigation to get us back to my apartment. We chatted away as she drove, and I realised rather quickly she asked me nothing about Afghanistan or Iraq, which I appreciated. Afghanistan had been shit, but we were there in the early days and spent most of the time just on patrol. I'd taken my first human life during my time in Iraq. Hadn't bothered me at the time, it was just the job I was doing. I didn't know if that was a good thing or not.

We stopped on the way for coffee, sitting in a motorway rest stop, the car, trucks and buses speeding past in the distance. It was a rather picturesque spot... for a motorway services. I bought a couple of cups, sitting outside as the drizzle had stopped, the sun starting to shine, though it still wasn't particularly warm.

"Was it bad?" she finally asked.

"Just a job, Amy. A dangerous one, and it feels like we're on the clock twenty-four hours a day, but it's just a job. That's how I deal with it, anyway."

She cuddled into my side. "No matter what, I think you're very brave," she whispered.

"Thanks," I said softly, "But I don't expect a thank you just for doing my job. Respect is nice and all, but there are thousands of us doing the same thing. We're a unit. A team."

I held Amy's hand the rest of the way home, only letting go when she needed to change gear. I was slightly surprised she could drive a manual. They were everywhere in Europe but automatic transmission was the more popular option in Australia. From memory, at least. Guiding her all the way to the small town I called home, I explained my base was only a few short miles away.

Grabbing her things and mine, I escorted her to my small apartment. I'd managed to make it feel more like home between tours, doing a little decorating, adding a few mementoes from my service, plus pictures of family. Amy wasn't surprised to see a photo of me and her, a photo of me and Hannah, and a photo of me and Emma taking pride of place.

Plonking herself down on the couch, it was only then that I realised there'd be nothing in the house. I paid a cleaner to visit once a fortnight to give it a once over, but I kept the fridge and freezer empty. Mentioning that to Amy, she laughed before we headed back out. Walking around with my sister, doing the food shopping, was so incredibly normal, I had to poke her a couple of times. She giggled but realised why, stopping each time to give me a tight hug.

"I'm here, Nate. And I'll be here for two whole weeks."

"Sure it's not too difficult with these fleeting visits?"

"Two weeks is better than nothing at all, Nate. I'll take what I can get." She held my hand whenever she could. We piled the cart with anything we liked. I had six months of pay I'd barely spent except for the rent and utilities at my apartment. Stopped every so often just to cuddle. Notice more than one person walk by smiling. Considering I hadn't changed my clothes, no doubt they figured out I'd returned from action.

It was nice having a full fridge and freezer of food. I'd taken advantage of the meals on base when I'd first arrived, but I now appreciated at least a little independence. I definitely surprised Amy when I offered to cook dinner. "It's not going to be Michelin start dining but I can put together simple meals," I stated, "Even better, you'll be receiving a cooked breakfast every morning."

"Treat all your girlfriends like this?"

"Hmmm. Don't think I cooked for Hannah. And Emma spent time here when I only really used this place to sleep. So consider yourself honoured, dear sister of mine."

It was a typical meal I prepared. Meat, some sort of potato, and veggies. Amy didn't mind at all, polishing off her plate and two glasses of wine before I told her I really needed a shower. Of course, as soon as I was in the shower, she pulled back the curtain and joined me. Her mouth found mine, her tongue sliding into my mouth, her hand around my cock. I groaned into her mouth. Sure, I'd managed to find time for the occasional wank, but it had been over six months since I'd seen Emma.

"Cum on me," she said.

So I didn't bother holding back my orgasm, Amy aiming my cock so I shot all over her body. I kissed her hard as I did so, breathing through my nose. Once she'd milked my cock of everything, she hugged me tightly. "I would have blown you, but I figured you just needed a release first."

"Amy, I'm not going to complain if you want to stroke my cock. Better than my own hand. Your hand feels much nicer and softer."

My hand ended up between her legs, enjoying the gasp she made as I fondled her. She kissed me again, whimpering into my mouth. "I've been wet since the airport," she murmured, "God, I need you to make me cum."

Sliding a couple of fingers inside her, she smiled as I remember her body perfectly, and certainly knew all the little things that would get her off quickly. Once I had a good rhythm, my fingers curled just right, I told her to make as much as noise as she wanted. Resting a foot on the edge of the tub, I pressed her against the wall so she wouldn't slip over.

"Fuck, my brother has some good fingers," she moaned, "You're fucking me later, right?"

"Nah, I'm thinking of making you wait a day." She gave me a positively evil look. "Two days?"

"Better fucking not," she groaned, "Now make me cum."

I did more than that, I gave her three. By the time the third had rocked her world, she grabbed my wrist and sucked on my fingers. Loved it when she did that. Appetites not really stated, I still washed her down before she took a long time soaping me up. That's when the emotion started to build for her. She broke down while washing me down. I took the nozzle from her and just hugged her.

"Amy, I'm ever so excited you're here. And not just in that way. Thank you for coming." She buried her head into my chest, squeezing me tightly. "I love you."

"Can we just go to bed and you hold me all night?"

"Think I don't want to do that too?" She raised her head, a shy smile on her face. "Come on, like I didn't enjoy all those times we just cuddled on the bed? Yes, I'm still a horny young man, but I can also enjoy quiet times when we do nothing except lie together, enjoying the presence of each other."

I enjoyed drying her off, before easily picking her up in my arms and carrying her to the bedroom, chuckling as she giggled away, cooing about how strong I must be. I snorted. Like she was that heavy. Once we were snuggling under the cover, her fingers once against started to trail across my body. I returned the favour, closing my eyes and focusing on her face. I know I fell asleep before her, waking up to find her hugging herself tight into my body. I kissed her forehead and drifted off immediately again.

We made love the next morning, though only after I'd kissed every inch of her body before spending a lot of time with my head between her legs. I let her know constantly how much I desired her body, loved her taste, and I definitely enjoying bringing her to one orgasm after another. My sister wasn't quiet, thankful I was on the top floor so only those below might complain.

Sliding my cock inside her, we both moaned softly before our eyes met, unable to stop the grins that formed before she grabbed the back of my head. "Fuck. Me."

I grinned... then my sister got just what she wanted. We fucked until lunchtime. I wasn't going to stop until she tapped out, begging me to stop. I had all the stamina in the world, and if I went a little flaccid after I came, I could always use my tongue or fingers. No idea how many times I helped bring her to orgasm. By the time she cried enough, she could barely get out of bed, actually needing to help her to the toilet and then the bathroom so we could wash. Could barely touch her, she was still so sensitive.

Making use a joint lunch and breakfast, we sat down on the lounge, my sister devouring our meal before I sat back, my sister snuggling into my side. "So what do you do when not on the job?"

"To be honest, I don't really know! Read a lot, I guess. Haven't watched much TV in years now as I've been far too busy." I gestured to the TV cabinet. "I still game every so often. Some of the lads like to play online. It's going to sound boring, but I'm rather dedicated to the role. Considering I'm over here by myself, basically single..." I trailed off and shrugged. "Never bored though."

"I've never really been in this part of the country. What's there to see?"

"Loads. We can do a few daytrips, if you'd like."

"Long as we're back here so we can go to bed together each night."

"Of course."

Five days after Amy and I reunited, I was in the shower when I think I heard a knock at the door. Figuring Amy would get it, I didn't worry until I walked out of the bathroom with a towel around my waist. Heading towards the living room, I noticed two people sat on the lounge, both turning and I couldn't help smile.

"Hello, Emma."

"Before you ask, I invited her here, Nate."

That brought me a stop. "You did?"

"Of course. She was with you last time. And she needs some love and affection from you as well. It shouldn't stop just because I'm here."

"Hang on, are you... offering..."

"Hannah and I shared, didn't we?"

"Are you okay with this, Emma?"

"Fuck yes, I am."

I shrugged. "Okay, I definitely love the idea. I guess you have time off, Emma?"

"Yeah, took some 'emergency leave', the emergency being I needed to get on my cousin's dick." Amy burst into a fit of giggles as Emma gestured to my towel. "Care to drop that for me?"

As soon as the towel hit the ground, Emma was sliding on the floor and my cock disappear into her mouth. "Well, she's eager," Amy murmured, though I saw the look in her eyes, that she approved, "Does she swallow?"

Emma glanced back. "Of course I do. Unless he wants to leave his massive load on my face."

Amy chuckled. "Ah, you trained her well, Nate."

I snorted in return. "Please, everything was her idea. Soon as she was old enough, she let her intentions known."

Emma blew me until I came in her mouth, no surprise she eagerly gulped it all down. All she did was get to her feet, kiss my cheek, and join Amy back on the lounge, like she hadn't just spent ten minutes sucking my cock. Shrugging to myself, I finished drying myself off, got dressed, then suggested we headed out for a late lunch.

Amazingly, we managed to behave until later that night. Emma was quite obviously horny as hell, Amy would never turn down the chance of fun with me, and I had the opportunity to have two women at once. Having both of them on their knees once we made it the bedroom was always quite the sight. Emma was eager as ever, Amy taking the opportunity to blow me whenever my cock was free. I couldn't remember Hannah and Amy being intimate, but I knew Emma was open minded, and as soon as Emma took another load in her mouth, she turned and kissed Amy. My sister was surprised for a moment before kissing her back, while Emma clearly wanted to share what I gave her.

"Wow, you're a hell of a kisser," Amy said, noticing her cheeks colour.

"I've kissed far more girls than boys," Emma admitted, "Granted, that's on a night out and we're teasing boys, but... I know things with Nate will never be totally serious, but I kind of don't really want anyone else."

I lifted up my gorgeous young cousin and hugged her tightly. "Emma," I said softly.

She leaned back. "Nate, Hannah is miserable." I had to look away when I was told that. Hearing that broke my heart. "She loves him in her own way, but is it anywhere near how she feels about you? Her feelings have never changed, but it's why she just can't even see you."

Amy stood up and hugged me too. "I guess I know how she feels."

"This is why doing all of this is so damned difficult at times," I said, "Sometimes I just wonder..."

"I don't regret a thing, Nate," Amy said vehemently. It was said with such force, I met her eyes. I immediately kissed her. "One day, you'll come home, and we'll be together, and I don't care what anyone else thinks. Bring Hannah and Emma, I'll share you." She then smiled. "Then there's Katie."

"Really?"

"Her boyfriend is a complete and utter reminder of you, Nate."

I sighed. Why did it seem that all the women in my life who loved me were siblings and cousins? I guess things could be worse, but it also made everything a little more difficult. "Well, at least you're not telling me that Mum is in love with me too!"

That helped relieve the mood, the three of us giggling. "No, you'll always be her little boy, Nate," Amy said.

"Right, Nate, get on the bed," Emma ordered, "You're hard, we're wet, and we need to fuck."

"Take his dick, Emma. I love my brother's tongue."

"Fuck, that is so hot. Do you call each other brother and sister all the time?"

"Not always, but you want us too?"

"God yes, I'll cum even harder."

Amy kissed Emma. "Okay, I really like you too."

Watching Emma slide down my cock was always a sight to see, her eyes lighting up as my thick cock slid inside her. God, she still felt as tight as I remembered. As she slowly started to ride me, Amy lifted her leg to the other side of my face, lowering her pussy to my mouth. She tasted as wonderful as ever, Emma giggling, telling me my cock felt even thicker as soon as I was eating Amy's pussy.

UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,363 Followers