All Comments on 'The Marlin Bar'

by sexyblondewifeFL

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 2 years ago

I’m sure your “awesome” husband would be thrilled knowing you chose another man over him. After all, it’s every husbands dream to be in last place.

And if he really is a happy cuck, well, why bother respecting him. He’s just a degenerate who prefers to pleasure himself at the cost of your marriage while you fuck the shit out of some guy you don’t know.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

By the way, if your husband is so accommodating to being cuckolded then why would you need to have a locked room for your extramarital fuck? Perhaps the hubby would change his mind once he sees what a whore he has for a wife.

OdiouserOdiouserover 2 years ago

This has been an amazing morning on LW. 4 straight very expertly written cuckold stories that turned me on. I gave you a favorite, hoping to see more of 'em.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just another willing cuckold story. The cucks will love this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

just sorry ass whores on the site today

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sounds like Odiouser gets to spend the day whacking off to all of the "great" cuck stories today.

BigGreg8xBigGreg8xover 2 years ago

Take no notice of the dissenting comments! Good start keep the storyline going

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One thing to tease to rev up your engines, but she took it way too far and with husband's encouragement. Reality of consummating might have intended consequences...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"I shuddered again to think how scary close I'd come to having sex. Inches. Seconds from penetration. One thrust away from infidelity. I'd stupidly exposed my naked pussy to a dick I wanted to fuck."

Guess what? You failed the fidelity test! The actions of this wife were in no way, shape or for chaste! If she were my wife this would have initiated a course of corrective action. I believe most married men would agree with my assessment of the situation. There must be some kind of mental derangement in men who want their women to act in this manner, truly a husband like this is deviant in mentality and nature!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What pissed me off is she knew her husband wanted to watch yet she feels it is necessary to not let him see so she purposely goes in another direction. He has every right to be angry. He doesn't care that she almost had sex with the guy as that is what he wanted!

patilliepatillieover 2 years ago

I liked that, the tension you kept throughout, the credibility of the scene and dialogue, the insights into the woman's thoughts, nice job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a slut! And an idiot.

kirei8kirei8over 2 years ago

[to be continued ?] Don't bother. Your story is just another in a long line of slut wives and pretentious cucks. Of course, if hubby beats barboy to death while making wifey watch, then you have an interesting story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Odiouser is right about the over abundance of cuck stories lately. I've been a Literotica fan for years but I'm tired of having to scan every LW story for cuck crap. Since the powers that be won't give cuck writers their own category, guess I'll find another site for the LW genre. It's been fun!

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

This has been an amazing morning for Odiouser and the other cuck fans, as there were nothing but cuckold stories posted in the former Loving Wives. Readers who prefer to avoid reading about the abuse of mentally ill men are just out of luck.

Twalter22Twalter22over 2 years ago

Can't wait for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Disappointing.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Ok I stopped right at this little jewel...."So anyway, I have this awesome husband that I love so much."

And we know that isnt true in this story as she will soon be fucking anything with a biglier dick.

When you start with a straight up lie you fall on that sword really quickly. I can safely state my assessment is correct about what happens, even without reading the comments as of yet.

Thanks for the laugh, which is amazing as you only needed one fucking sentence to start it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

C'mon people, its like swatting mosquitos. Just give it a good one and move on, how hard is that?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife and I totally enjoyed this well-written, suspenseful, and highly erotic story. Ignore the nay-sayers, your story rocked.

The ending was exceptionally well done. She acknowledged she was only a few inches and a few seconds from being unfaithful. But at the same time, she was planning on inviting Brad over to their house.

My wife and I have played this same game, and it is oh, so, exciting. Needless to say, sometimes it is a close call – like in your case – other times she happily takes cock. We chuckled thinking that the wife in your story ‘…almost got rode on the pony (mustang).’

She’s ripe and she wants it; so, we can’t wait to read about Brad giving it to her! We’re looking forward to the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Your story was good. it was to the point but it had steps to the end and a good read. Im waiting for part two now.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 2 years ago
Seduction?

Not so sure any seduction actually happened (nor was needed) but there was a lot of reciprocal seductive behavior going on to clarify intent. Including Hubby! It is good wordsmithing when a social contract is initiated, negotiated and established, mainly using dialogue. And, YES, when a tit is sucked and a pussy fingered without any conflict, it IS a done deal. The ‘private party’ will happen very soon! Hubby may want to be invited, but should be denied until the second party … or maybe just kept informed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just another heartless CUNT and sissy loser husband POS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just a story about another selfish, narcissistic, self indulgent run of the mill cheating twat in America nowadays. No surprise to this 64-year young man, I've seen this coming for the last 40-45 years with all the progressive indoctrination where everyone should get what they want no responsibilities no punishment don't have to pay any price whatsoever, and this is what you get heartless c**** out there, and Low T beta boy little hubbies who really are men and name only!

spreadingjoyspreadingjoy11 months ago

I loved it and wish you would write part 2.

Spreadingjoy oxoxo

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersexyblondewifeFL@sexyblondewifeFL
It's fascinating when there is positive tension in erotic encounters. Husband does the typing, the voyeurism, and plans the activities on the "cruise ship." Sexy blonde wife does the flirting, the exhibitionism, and stars in all the husband's fantasies and real-life scenarios.

story TAGS