The Marlin Bar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhh-K. Gimme a wave when you're ready for me." He just left me there.

I sucked hard on my cocktail straw till a gurgling sound surprised me. I swirled the ice around and drained the rest of the strong drink. 'How to signal him?' I thought. 'Of course. Ladies room.'

I staggered from the alcohol rush, but I managed to get near his register. I held my chargecard up, but he leaned across the counter at me. I thrust my chest out again, a little too hopefully, as he said, "On the house."

I was genuinely surprised, and before I thought of what I was saying, I said, "Thanks, owe you one."

"Later," he said.

"Ladies Room," I mumbled, stalking off toward the back hallway where I had originally met this bartender in the first place. 'Owe you one?' I thought. What a dumb thing to say. But then again, maybe I did owe him something for teasing the poor guy for nothing.

As soon as I emerged from the restroom, my bartender surprised me, tossing his bar towel down and glancing at his co-workers. The other bartender gave a double thumbs up, and the waitress said, "We got this."

My guy swung out from behind the bar and felt for my fingertips with his. Jesus, that was adorable. I let him lead me through the now mostly empty patio and out onto the sidewalk of the alley that led to the parking lot. I pranced out in front of him to show him what he wanted in the streetlight on the corner.

His kiss came quick but it came in hot.

He caught me on the curb and swept me back into the darkness. Every married molecule in my body flinched, but I stood my ground and tried to just enjoy the alarm bells in my mind. He let me go, and we walked to the end of the building with no space between us.

This time when he turned and leaned, I was more prepared and managed to get our faces lined up better. His tongue hit my lips like a shark through the ocean, and I was open and filled in two seconds.

With my neck bent back and our laps crunched tightly together, my feet floated free as his powerful hands lifted me right off the concrete by my butt cheeks. I was breathing through my nose buried in his moustache. I'm used to that with my husband, but goddamn this was a different fucking kiss!

He finally put me down but swiped his fingertips deliciously up between my thighs as he did. When I glanced up at some strange bartender who was blatantly caressing my pussy through my miniskirt, he pretended he was looking both ways, even though there was no traffic.

I pretended to be looking for traffic too, but really I was trying to find my husband's car, because my plans had just changed, and I realized I'd need a lot more privacy than a goodnight kiss would call for.

"Cross," said the bartender.

I let him take my fingertips again and followed him like a girl with a crush, which in a way I guess I was.

"Which one?" he asked, wanting me to take him to my car. Uh-oh.

I leaned as if searching in the dark, trying to distract him by grinding my entire left side from chest to knee against his hard body.

"Don't you remember where you parked?"

"Unhh," I grunted while trying to think fast. I was busted again. Then I caught a silver flash in the moonlight about five cars down to my right. Our car. I had forgotten my husband's directions in the over-whelming erotic fever rushing through my brain. He was sitting tall and waiting for my signal.

"Over here," I said as I led my friend up a different parking lane than the one my husband was on. I'm sorry, I know he wanted to watch, but I was on fire and not sure what I was capable of at that moment. All I could think of was protecting my husband from getting his feelings hurt because of what I might do.

"Hey you got a really hot body for a married lady, ya know."

Back to reality. Wait, was this bartender thing reality?

"C'mere," he said. "Let's get that skirt out the way." Things got a whole lot more real right at that moment as two of his fingers found their way up my cunt with no further warning. "Heyyy, cool."

"ohhh fuck," I groaned.

"Right here? Damn, girl!" he laughed at me and popped both tits out with his other hand. I held on to each of his shoulders with each of my hands because he had me off balance again both physically and mentally. I guess I hadn't planned on having half my left breast in some bartender's mouth in a parking lot while my pussy juiced all over his other hand finger-fucking the hell out of me.

When he straightened up to breathe and smiled down at me was when I realized that the part of his body that was grinding against my belly was standing straight up hard as a rock. His fingers were sawing in and out of me, which felt great, but I was fast approaching the point of no return and needed some place to lie back, so I could come without collapsing on the pavement.

I managed to shuffle two steps and sagged back onto the hood of a yellow Mustang just in time. My whole crotch area was soaked, and my brain was exploding in fireworks as I came hard and good.

"You have the prettiest married pussy I've ever seen," said the bartender, but all I heard was the zzzzip sound.

"Oh fuck... ohhh god," I mumbled, still coming from those expert fingers that had made me three damn fine blood orange margaritas just an hour before.

I dug into my ass pocket and somehow, I managed to flick my thumb onto the call button on my cell phone, and in zero seconds, my husband's big engine roared to life, and the headlights lit up the bartender who was trying to mesh his body into mine.

"What the fuck?" he yelped and jumped back, and I flipped my skirt back down with one hand and shrugged most of my tits back into my blouse with the other.

"Here's my car." My husband's Corvette rumbled up beside me.

The bartender gasped just like they do in the movies. "Shit!"

"Bye, Brad." I kissed him lightly but right on the lips. "I had fun."

"Shit, me too; that's it, then?"

I stepped over to the Vette. "I'm sorry. You're awesome. I just never meant it to go this far in a public parking lot."

"How about you coming to a party at my condo? That would be lots more private than a parking lot."

I smiled my biggest smile, waved, and said "Maybe talk about that next time." I turned back to my husband, who gunned his big engine. I again heard the zzzzip noise. I felt a tinge of regret this time.

I opened the car door and slunk in, slashing a side-eyed glance at my husband behind the wheel. "Whew. That was a close one," I said to him. I was not sure whether I was truly relieved or just trying to cover my lust. I took one last look at the bartender's cute butt crossing the street, but he never looked back.

"You went down the wrong aisle," my husband said as he eased the car away.

"I was kinda lost."

"Yeah.... Well, you do look rather dazed."

I peeked into the mirror on the visor. At least the Mustang didn't give me bed hair.

"What took you so long getting out here?"

I looked at his eyes. He didn't seem to be angry, but he did seem to be disoriented.

No mention of the activity he might've seen between the parked cars or the smear I surely left on the hood of a yellow Mustang.

I sighed and opened my purse. "Took time to strip these off in the ladies room," I said, tossing my lacy pink panties against his chest. He caught them, of course. He's used to me doing that.

He grinned and looked at my miniskirt, so I grinned back and flipped it up to show him how naked I had been underneath my clothes during my moments in the hands of the hottest bartender at the mall.

"You're a goddess," my husband said in a low voice. "Just a gorgeous little nymph." He strained across the center console to kiss me lightly at the red light. "Tell me the details as soon as we get home."

"I will, but he uhh, he saw these, too," I said, pulling my blouse down well below my nipple line. One of them was all red and still damp.

He took his eyes off the road for a second. "Seemed like he did more than just look at those."

"Oh he did, but you'll have to wait till we get home for the details. Now drive fast but pay attention to the highway. I have plans for you at home."

Silence. Not the usual banter.

After a mile or so, my husband asked in a tone I couldn't read.

"Why'd you stop him?"

I couldn't tell him.

... "Babe?"

"Parking lot."

I stared into the night the rest of the way home. I now knew that my husband had seen the whole thing. I guess he was now thinking deeply, too.

I shuddered again to think how scary close I'd come to having sex. Inches. Seconds from penetration. One thrust away from infidelity. I'd stupidly exposed my naked pussy to a dick I wanted to fuck.

Getting arrested was not the only reason I'd stopped the cute bartender. I was also terrified that I was liking it too much. Replaying what all happened was what kept me so quiet in the car with my husband.

While riding home in silence, I began to wonder whether Brad was inviting my husband as well to that party at his condo, or just me by myself. I allowed myself a secret grin in the dark car as to which way would be more fun. Not so sure I'd trust myself at a party at Brad's condo, even with my husband there.

So, my analytical mind just naturally began to think of how to manage things, and then I thought, just throw a party at our house and invite Brad. That way I could control things better. He could even spend the night in the cabana room if he was not in good shape to drive. That room even had its own lock.

Of course, I had had an extra key made, and I knew right where it was without even turning on lights.

[to be continued]

12