All Comments on 'The Marnott Liaison'

by Leenysman

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story, thanks!

I hope this isn't the last we'll hear if this universe you created.

EasyReader44EasyReader44over 6 years ago
Keep up the good work.

Great read, good flow, and good pagecount. Looking forward for Many more chapters, as this has great potential.

lespoon1lespoon1over 6 years ago
5++++

Pity that the nannites are fiction. I just finished radiation therapy for prostate cancer. Nannites seem much the better option. I hope that you continue to indulge in the SciFi genre. You certainly excel at it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Great story. Hope it will continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great sequel

Good story as was life with nano, was thoroughly delighted after nano started speaking and I realized the two stories were connected, glad I looked into sci-fi when i did!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Mixed

I really liked how the Nano AI formed. I also liked everything about the DNA splicing, making of a new species, etc. What I didn't like was how all those polygamous relationships popped up from nowhere. Without any serious considerations, they just started loving together, swapping, etc. It seemed too random. I also really liked the first part of diplomacy and politics, but again, then it became a chaos of too fast events with random things springing up without proper development. The story needs more cohesion.

LeenysmanLeenysmanover 6 years agoAuthor
Polygamy

You take a group of 40 Marnott on a diplomatic mission, adventurous enough to have sexual relations with other species before they pick a life-long mate, match them with 40 humans adventurous enough to join a new species and then tell them that it's biologically safe to have sex with someone else in their (new) species and you think it's random that they'd not only go for it but go overboard with it for a while? Really?

Besides, have you not read any of my other work? Except for 5 of my short stories, everything else I've written, including all of my multi-part series, has group/Polygamy themes, including Life With Nano, which this continues to a degree.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 6 years ago
Liked the story

It was entertaining and did not go overboard with the science fiction techno stuff. But agree that the "love" relationships just appeared suddenly after miraculous sex. At least you went as far as not all great sex meant they fell into love. Also convenient that each individual that fell into sex love had their partners do the same. Just a minor detail and could have been explained that the nanites needed these polythings for some reason, like future generations needing certain dna doodads.

MattcpaMattcpaover 6 years ago
Keep it up.

A great story. I hope you do more in this "Universe." It's got a lot of potential.

I enjoy your writing.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 5 years ago
Phenomenal Science Fiction

I now feel obligated to read everything else you've written - just in case it's this freaking good.

Also, thanks for this: "The President tweeted that Metaman was a traitor within the hour, then backtracked when the public mainly took my side." The world of literature has a whole new 'presidential' paradigm... and it would be funny as hell if he didn't have his finger on the nuclear trigger.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Absolutely FABULOUS!

This story is FAR from done...:-)

You've had a start and a middle and a really great finish cummin', I'm thinkin'...:-)

Now, I too, am compelled to read the rest of stuff you've written.

BTW... Let s get moving with Shards!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice...real nice.

I hope that there is a sequel or sequels.

cindyp1976cindyp1976about 4 years ago
One of my favorites

I loved this story and the connected story that came before it. This is one of the best stories I have read here on Literotica and kind of wish you had made it a longer series you left me wanting more of this world you created.

PurplefizzPurplefizzabout 2 years ago

Excellent story! It makes a nice change that our “suspension of disbelief” can hang on to a thin ledge of already known science, although I confess to reading a couple of the weightier passages dealing with the science of compatibility a couple of times to get them straight in my head.

That said, the whole idea of a compatible couple who are genetically incompatible is a great and original spin in SF, the resulting world/society building and the hiccups from moronic paranoid elements has a nice touch of plausibility about it, definitely a 5/5 from me here, many thanks for writing and posting, cheers Ppfzz.

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

Excellent story!

11/10 NANOs!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLeenysman@Leenysman
Please read my username/pseudonym as "Leeny's Man". Leeny was my wife's nickname, and she died in December 2014. I'm 60, looking to recover my life, my joy, my confidence, after some bad years before Leeny died. Literotica, or porn in general, isn't something she would have...