All Comments on 'The Marriage Ch. 05'

by DreamCloud

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Uri just needs some pussy. I think he would rather see Cayden naked though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

You may have the right of it, methinks he doth protest too much! ;)

ariesgirlariesgirlabout 9 years ago

What is Uri's problem? Does he favor Mylle?

DoctimeDoctimeabout 9 years ago

I doth think that 'Uri' protests too much. I think he may need a helping hand,

...perhaps from ??????

DoctimeDoctimeabout 9 years ago

Whoops, forgot to add. Five stars all the way. Let's crash the Hall Of Fame. Doctime

cliqueggecliqueggeabout 9 years ago
Still enjoying

Will be sad to see this finish.

Thanks

deadeye_76deadeye_76about 9 years ago
Excellent

I love the ebb and flow of the story and can't wait for the next installment. I love the idea of people supporting each other in this manner. Their wishes did not fit into a pre-determined mold so they made their own arrangements. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

more please!

bruce22bruce22about 9 years ago
Excellent Romance

With the exception of Uri everyone is extremely nice and the Royals do not seem to be stuck on themselves.Now I wish I had these three ladies for myself! Actually I believe I do have them in my wife of fifty years.

gunmakergunmakerover 8 years ago

OK. So far a perfect score from me. I'm limiting myself to one chapter a night. Wish you could add to this as fast as we read it.

GoesGruntGoesGruntover 8 years ago
Righteous Indignation

The prince should go to his father in law and warn him that Uri verges on causing harm to the alliance...

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 7 years ago
This is a great story

Great story, but I don't see yet what is the problem with Uri. Is him in love with his sister?

As I say before:

I still haven't found what I`m looking for...

5* for you.

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakover 7 years ago
Wonderful!!!

I have to agree with the comment that stated about Uri "me thinks he doth protest too much!". Wouldn't it be a hoot to find out that he too prefers a partner of his same sex? But I think he is in love with his sister or Mylle (or both). I love the arrangement they have made. I would love to see Cayden beat the living crap out of Uri. I can't believe that I will eventually run out of chapters of this story to read. Hoping that there are more in the works. As gunmaker said in his comment "Wish you could add to this as fast as we read it". Well done DreamCloud!!

bliss_maebliss_maeabout 7 years ago
What?

Uri ruined a perfectly lovely bath; that would have pushed me over the edge.

nestorb30nestorb30over 6 years ago
Uri,

I wonder at this point, the end of ch5, if Uri is secretly "Broken" himself which is why he is behaving the way he is... i.e. so far in the closet that he hates what he is...

TrollTureTrollTureover 5 years ago
Great story!

Heh, I was struck by the same thought as the previous poster, there must be something behind his behaviour, either he's in the closet or he is secretly and shamefully (for him) in love with his own sister or perhaps Mylle...

Anyway a really first class yarn! One thing that is a bit trying though is the number of "sly smiles!" No one there seems to smile un-slyly! Could use a little more proofreading too, a little too many dropped words.

5*

Horseman68Horseman68about 4 years ago
Truly Exceptional.

As stated at the beginning, this is an exceptional story by a gifted author that the readers of this site unfortunately have lost due to thievery.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

You are a truly gifted writer! I’m so sorry you were taken advantage of by people who stole your work. I hope you are now published somewhere. Please tell us, if so.

imsuperhornyrnimsuperhornyrnalmost 3 years ago

Yeah Uri’s gay. Most likely. Hopefully

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Is it possible that Uri is in love/lust with Mylle? This tale continues to intrigue. Hopefully, it will continue.

This author has written an awesome story, I will look for more of his work to enjoy. LP

U4ia99U4ia99over 2 years ago

One mystery that is slightly bothering me is that the wife got pregnant but not the mistress, with whom he has a lot more sex. So she is infertile? Surely she and he have some feelings about that. They appear not to have noticed? Or there is some form of contraception unmentioned and it is a choice?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Acuity ≠ Alacrity

striker24striker24about 1 year ago

I didn't like this chapter, not much going for it.

Dreamdog519Dreamdog519about 1 year ago

Like all stories this one has it's weaknesses. I really liked that the crown would involve it's self with the commoner. Loyalty is earned. I look forward to the rest of the story. The story is well written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous