All Comments on 'The Marriage Ch. 06'

by DreamCloud

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

My biggest problem with the chapters is the waiting inbetween!

bystander13bystander13about 9 years ago
The uneasy alliance of princes strengthens

Glad to see the gradual lukewarm relationship with Uri progressing and the one-upmanship. I love it that Uri is the one that taught Hamund to talk and walk. There is a heart to the rigid pain in the ass after all.

cliqueggecliqueggeabout 9 years ago
I enjoy your writing.

As the previous comment states - its the waiting for the next instalment that sucks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Awesome!

As I read this story I'm aware of how crappy Literotica's grading system is. There are many great stories here that deserve the five stars I've given them, but assuming they deserve five stars this should be a ten. Absolutely wonderful writing! Thank you for sharing this with us! B.A.

MastersWenchMastersWenchabout 9 years ago
10 Stars!

I really do wish I could give your story 10 stars, DreamCloud!

MastersWench

DoctimeDoctimeabout 9 years ago
It's Just Obscene

That is, obscene how much I am enjoying this story. Obscene that I can only give five stars and really obscene if you don't continue this saga in a second book. Write on....

DC.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
So when's the war?

Can't have a Medieval(ish) story and not have a battle, especially when you got the Lion and the Bear aligned against the Wolf.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I should have known...

I should have known better than to start reading this before the whole thing was posted. Hurry, Tim!

bigdnc13bigdnc13about 9 years ago
WOW!!! 5 Stars 'cause I can't give it more

You, sir, are one of the best writers on this site. I discovered your writing with 'The Promise'; another truly amazing story. Then I read 'The Rehab' and was hooked. You should be published. I'd certainly buy your books. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Keep the love coming

Keep it coming. I would like to see Angelica respond carnally at least once to the baby-making sessions.

bruce22bruce22about 9 years ago
Delightful Tale

Uri looks like the villain here, but I am sure he will save his brother-in-law from death some time in future. Interesting how times change. When I was young there were very few people that would accept the behaviour of the royal couple, In fact I can imagine my pastor calling for fire and brimstone on the writer. Now we praise him.

SELSTIMSELSTIMabout 9 years ago
Great Tale

It definitely transports you back to a place in time before technology made the world a smaller place. Excellent character development and the emotions are vivid. Cayden missed an opportunity to strengthen his relationship with Uri. Instead of being jealous that Uri was so good at getting Hamund to walk and talk he should have been telling him what a great father he would make. Usually, even when people don't act like they appreciate your praise they do to some degree and remember it. Especially, when it's in an area he's not used to getting praise. He's used to hearing praise for riding, sword play, and fighting but not as a caring loving person with babies. Excellent story, thank you.

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 7 years ago
I still haven´t found what I´m looking for, yet

5* for you

Horseman68Horseman68over 7 years ago
Comment: !!!!!!

Total engaging excellence from one the most talented writers ever hope to read.

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakover 7 years ago
A Ten for sure!!

I totally agree with the other comments that there should be a way to give this 10 stars!! These are the kinds of stories I LOVE when reading a book. I also agree with the other comment that you should be published. I, too, would buy your books. I find I never want this story to end...I find that I feel like I've made friends with the characters and will miss them greatly when the story ends. Please consider making this a continuing story!!!

AnnaValley11AnnaValley11almost 5 years ago
I keep returning to this superb story

I sorely miss Dream Cloud's writing; a true story teller he is one of the top three on this site.

dgfergiedgfergieabout 4 years ago
An excellent composer

I call Dreamcloud a composer as he writes music for the soul. All of his writings seem to reach into me and grab my heart. I would hope that he will compose more as I have seen nothing new, his last writings being in 2018???

Horseman68Horseman68about 4 years ago
Sad Loss.

Dream cloud is all that and more. Hope he is well, but fear this site has lost his talented work forever due to his mistreatments.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous