The Marriage Counselor

Story Info
Neil and Lisa’s counselor has his own ideas.
2.4k words
3.58
10.9k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After having a not so fun weekend away celebrating their eighth wedding anniversary, Neil, 38, and Lisa, 36, decided it was time to fix an issue in their marriage. Things had not been good for some time now in this particular area, and it really surfaced in this weekend they just spent together.

For some time now, Lisa had been feeling distant from Neil, and she wasn't sure what the problem was. Their careers, their health, and everything else was generally going good. However, their sex life had mysteriously declined over the last year and a half. After finding out that Neil had been chatting with women on the internet late at night, Lisa gave him an ultimatum. Marriage counseling, or they separate.

At first, Neil had disagreed, even though he knew what he was doing was wrong. But, after a few days of realizing the severity of his wife's ultimatum, he agreed to the counseling.

The night of the first counseling session had finally arrived. It was a Tuesday evening. Neil had left work, picked Lisa up at home, and they both headed down to the counselors office for their seven thirty pm appointment. After they arrive at the office, they sign in and take a seat in the waiting room. Unaware and nervous of how the session would go, neither of them said a word to each other.

A good 20 minutes went by, and in walks a man from one of the five offices in the therapy group. It was their assigned therapist, Brad. A nice looking, tall and dark man, dressed in khaki pants, and a collared, long sleeve button down shirt with no tie. His sleeves half rolled up in a business casual attire, and a light scruff covered his cheeks and chin, shaping his chiseled jaw.

"Neil and Lisa?" he nicely asked them both.

"Yes," Lisa replies, giving Brad a quick head to toe scan, absorbing his sexy appearance. "I am Lisa, and this is my husband, Neil. It's nice to meet you," she says with a smile.

"It's nice to meet you both. I'm Brad, your assigned counselor. Follow me, my office is the second door on the right," he says greeting his new clients with a smile.

The three of them head down the hall, walk into Brad's office, and get situated. Brad sat at his desk, with his awards, education and certifications displayed on the wall behind him. Neil and Lisa sat side by side in two separate chairs, about five feet in front of Brad's impressive, mahogany desk. Lisa's pussy began to get a little wet, absorbing Brad's impressive appearance and credentials.

"So," Brad says looking at both of them, "Let me introduce myself. I'm Dr. Manning. You both can call me Brad. I am a licensed marriage counselor and sex therapist. What brings the two of you here this evening?"

"Well, first off, Lisa here has hardly given me any sex over the last year," Neil responds in a frustrated voice, anxious to get his side of the story out.

"And with good reason!" Lisa replies with an angry look on her face, looking right over at her husband.

"Hey, wait a minute, both of you," Brad says, holding his hands out at the angry couple. "Lets calm down here. I see there's a little frustration here in the sex department. Why don't we address that in tonight's session? We have a full hour of time. Sound good?"

"Finally!" Neil replies, relieved to be getting to the bottom of the issue.

"Great," Brad replies, "Neil, let's start with you. If it doesn't make you too uncomfortable, take your clothes off. All of them."

"Take my clothes off?" Neil replies, confused at Brad's unexpected request of him.

"Trust me. As I mentioned, I am a licensed sex therapist," Brad says confidently, understanding Neil's concern.

"OK, I'm willing to do what it takes," Neil replies, putting his faith in Brad's profession.

Neil then stands up and strips down, thinking Brad was going to give him and his wife a professional sex coaching.

Within a minute, Neil had all of his clothes off. His shoes, jeans, and short sleeve polo shirt piled next to him on the floor. He sat completely naked in his chair, as he curiously waited for Brad's next instruction.

"Good. Now, start stroking your cock," Brad says, as he throws Neil a bottle of hand sanitizer he had sitting on his desk.

"Are you serious?" Neil asks. "This seems a little awkward, no?"

"You will see. Just squirt a little bit of that on your hand, and rub it on your cock. It will get you hard quickly," Brad replied in a professionally tone.

Lisa looks over at Neil, and then back over at Brad. "Pathetic, isn't he?" She says to brad, as she gives him a sexy stare.

"This is therapy Lisa. Remember, it's supposed to be non judgmental," Brad replies, looking at her with a smile.

"Oh fuck that!" Lisa says to Brad in a careless tone, waving her hand at Neil. "Sex with him has sucked for a long time!"

"And we are here to fix that," Brad says to her, as they both look over at Neil, stroking and soaking his cock in the hand sanitizer. "Stand up, so I can now get a good look at you, Lisa."

Lisa got up out of her chair so Brad could get a good look at her thick, curvy figure. She stood about five foot seven inches tall, weighed about 150 pounds, and had long brown hair decorated with bleached highlights. Built with a meaty, curvy figure, she carried a pair of big, natural tits, packed in a tightly buttoned blouse. Her thick thighs and meaty ass stuffed in a pair of skin tight jeans, highlighting every meaty curve. Her knee high brown leather boots added an extra sexy touch, raising her poundable body an extra two inches in height.

"Not bad, Lisa," Brad says, after giving her a head to toe look, admiring her sexy, exaggerated features. "Have a seat, let's continue on with the session."

After having a good general analysis of both of them, Brad stands up, walks in front of his desk, and looks directly at Neil.

"Keep stroking that cock Neil," he says, as he steps over in front of Lisa. "You are going to leave here tonight learning something very valuable."

Brad then looks right at Lisa, unzips his pants, and lets his big, half erect cock fall out. Looking at it shocked and amazed, Lisa looks up at Brad and smiles.

"Well, what have we here?" Lisa says to Brad in a sexy voice.

"I am giving the therapy here, Lisa, just do as you're told, OK?" Brad says to her in a professional, assertive voice. "Now, please take your pants off, slip your boots back on, and rest your legs over the arms of the chair. I want your legs spread nice and wide for me," he orders her, as he slightly turns her chair towards Neil, giving him a better view of his thick, sexy wife.

Lisa leans back, slides off her jeans, tosses them aside, and slips her boots back on. She then leans back in the chair, and puts her legs over each of the chair arms, giving Brad the nice wide spread he ordered.

"No panties, Lisa?" Brad asks, trying to conceal being turned on at the site of her well trimmed, manicured pussy.

"Never," Lisa replied in a sexy voice to Brad, looking right up as his face at the top of his tall, broad physique.

"Wait, since when do you not wear panties?" Neil curiously asks, having never seen his wife dressed without them.

"Shut the fuck up!" Lisa replies to Neil in a nasty tone of voice.

"Both of you, please, calm down. Remember, this is a sex therapy session," Brad says to the both of them, as he begins to stroke his cock right in front of Lisa. "So, with that said, let's get down to tonight's lesson," he says looking right at Lisa.

"Sounds good to me," Lisa's replies, as she starts to rub her pussy at the sight of Brads cock being stroked right in front of her.

"It looks like someone can't wait to get the lesson started," Brad says to Lisa, as he quickly slaps her hand off her pussy. "I can see you're all wet and ready."

Neil continues to stroke himself, keeping his cock hard, as he looks over at Brad holding his erect cock, getting it ready for Lisa.

"Keep stroking you cock Neil. You're doing just fine. Now watch me, as I show you how to properly fuck your wife," Brad says confidently looking over at Neil, as he puts both of his hands on the arms of the chair, locking Lisa's legs in place.

He then angles his body, positions his stiff, hard cock right above her pussy, and begins to slide it in and out of her.

"Oh, shit, that feels fucking good!" Lisa says in a soft moan, tightly gripping the heels of her leather boots, as she tips her head down to watch Brads big cock penetrate her.

Brad then starts to steadily fuck Lisa, building a rhythm for the two of them. Her legs begin to straighten a bit, as the sensation from his cock builds inside her married cunt. She then grips the heels of her leather boots even tighter, assisting brad in holding her wide spread.

"Thats it Brad, fuck it. Fuck that married pussy!" Lisa says to him, as he begins thrusting her harder and faster.

"You watching this Neil?" Brad says confidently, as he looks over at Neil, giving him a confident stare. "Watch how hard I fuck this wife of yours. Can you tell she is unhappy with you? Look at her. Look her face as I fuck her neglected cunt."

Not saying a word, Neil just stare at the two of them with an open mouth, salivating and stroking his cock harder at the sight of Brad satisfying his neglected, angry wife.

"Too big for you Lisa?" Brad says in a confident voice, as he continues his fast steady strokes.

"Don't flatter yourself," Lisa says in a cocky voice, looking up at him. "I've had bigger, and certainly not my husband. My pussy can take a good fucking, honey," she says to him, tarnishing his ego in the heat of the moment.

"No bitch talks to me like that in my office!" Brad replies angrily, as he gives her a hard smack across the face. "Keep your fucking head down and watch my cock fuck you!" he insists, as she looks down at his cock, disappearing in and out of her pussy.

After hearing her dirty, ego diminishing comment, Brad picks up the pace even more, now pounding her cunt good and hard out of pure anger. One of the hardest fucks Lisa has ever taken, she showed no signs of being unable to handle his roughness. She took it like the true cock whore she is, proving to Brad and her husband that she was truly built for fucking.

"Oh fuck yes, thats it Brad. Fuck me like a selfish prick!" Lisa says to him in a stern voice, as Brad continues to selfishly pound her married pussy.

"Your wife feels fucking amazing Neil," Brad says to Neil in a stern tone of voice, looking right at him as sweat begins to drip down his face. "What's the matter Neil? Can't satisfy this dirty wife you got?"

Neil ignored Brad's insult towards him, as he kept stroking his cock, absorbing the side of his wife he had never seen before.

"Get the fuck over here, Neil," Brad says as he feels his balls tightening up. "I'm going to cum in your wife!" he said, as he violently tore open the top 4 buttons on Lisa's blouse, pulling out her big, meaty tits.

Neil just couldn't take it anymore. The site of watching his wife getting a hard fucking from Brad was driving him insane. Following Brads demand, he got down on his knees, and crawled over to Lisa's chair. Crouching down, he puts his face underneath Brad, just inches from his balls, and watches his cock fuck his wife's pussy at close range. Beyond turned on, he could see and hear the wet slapping of Brad's balls smashing into her hairy cunt, as her pussy juice dripped down to her asshole.

He knew she was enjoying him, as he was seeing a side of his wife he had never seen before. A whore. A slut. A married woman who willingly gave her pussy to a complete stranger, right in front of her husband for her own selfish, sexual enjoyment. And there was nothing he could do about it to stop her.

Feeling a little taboo in the moment, Neil sticks out his tongue, and began to lick Brad's balls as he continued thrusting his cock into his wife. After just a few licks of his tongue, he saw it was driving Brad crazy, as his balls began to tighten up against his body. Neil heard him moan uncontrollably.

Within minutes, Brad slams a final thrust inside Lisa, cumming hard in her pussy for a good 15 seconds. Watching his wife's pussy get filled with his Brad's hot semen, Neil watched his ass cheeks tighten the whole time he ejaculated, making sure he pumped every drop into his wife.

"Oh fuck, Lisa!" Brad yells out, grabbing hold of one of Lisa's huge, exposed tits, as his orgasm came to a satisfying end. "Neil, I hope you got a good view of the back there. Your wife is a nasty bitch."

Soon after pulling his cock out, Brad steps aside, and leaves Neil with a good view of his wife's freshly filled, fucked cunt. He then took Neils head, and pressed it into his wife's soaked pussy, making sure he got a good taste of their sexual encounter.

"Oh, that's it baby, taste my used cunt. Did you liked watching him fuck me, you fucking loser?" Lisa's say in a sexy, satisfied voice.

Neil didn't say a word, as his face continued to be buried in her pussy, unable to talk.

Satisfied with his work, Brad confidently tucks his pussy juice soaked cock back into his pants, and sits back behind his desk.

"Well, you two, that concludes tonights sex therapy session." Brad says in a professional tone of voice. "Our time is up. Get dressed, and I will see you both next week."