All Comments on 'The Marriage of Martin Hastings Ch. 17'

by rik581

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Not Sure

I am not sure where your heading with this so I suppose I will just have to wait and see.

Regards

Dean.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
It's just...

there seem to be a number of instances where Martin vehemently denies his desire to crossdress to anyone who will listen, only to continue the with the act that he wishes to become a woman (for the sake of the anullment).

I think it would be more effective if he were to decide whether to fight his situation (unsucessfully) or commit himself to Missy's plan of playing the part of one who truely wishes to be a woman and see where that leads. It's just the story line becomes even less believable with all his ranting about being a "man" while also stating that he wants to become a "woman".

BJGoodheadBJGoodheadalmost 12 years ago
The Devil's in the details.

Excellent chapter RIK! As more details come forth it is clear to me that Martin is being manipulated in a game he clearly doesn't understand. Once again he is blowing away opportunities to try to take control of the situation. The counselor he spoke to gave him more information than anyone so far, and yet he missed the opportunity to hire her as (one of) his lawyer(s) to work on a legal way to escape.

I am looking forward to the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
What's up with this?

The premise started out great but it's just turned boring. Jesus I hope the next installment is so much more fruitful in it's erotic endeavors.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrik581@rik581
538 Followers
I enjoy writing tales of Forced Feminization with lot's of fetish content. Sharing these stories with others who enjoy similar.