All Comments on 'The Marriage of Martin Hastings Ch. 18'

by rik581

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great chapter

Don't give up Martin.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

can not wait for more this is GREAT...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

let him give up and become a real sissy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
not giving up

fight Martin

escape

run

What does Martin feel in his cock and balls ? when does he have to take the pills to be limp ?

MetismanMetismanalmost 12 years ago
Much better...

How does Martin feel while swallowing the Baron's cum? Does the taste turn him on or off, there has been no mention of this? I hope he is punished by being made to go through hormone treatments and surgery. Would love to see a next chapter come out really soon.

BJGoodheadBJGoodheadalmost 12 years ago
finally breaking?

Poor Martin, unless something dramatic happens in the next chapter(s) it looks like Martin will break and finally become "Marcia" after all.

I'd sure like to know more details on the two sets of laws. It appears there is one set for the Aristocracy that allows them to (very nearly) do anything they want, and then another set of laws for the commoners where spousal abuse and rape is a crime and not a "husbandly right".

Rik is writing an excellent balance between the erotic and the "literary" required for a compelling story. Please don't make us wait to long for the next chapter.

YANKEE DANYANKEE DANalmost 12 years ago
Fantastic

At 18 chapters this series is a serious labor of love. Much appreciation for you sharing your work with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
What's in it for the Baron?

After spending 5 million for a Dowry and who knows how much for the wedding, feminization equipment, Leanne and her staff, extra security, and a female wardrobe for Martin I have become more and more curious about what does the baron actually hope to get out of this marriage?

We know from previous chapters that he is estranged from his parents for their refusal to give him money, and from this chapter that he is not homosexual. So why do all this? What's the payout?

I am sticking with this story to the end in the hopes the author will reveal the Baron's true motives. Thank you for a compelling story. Don't stop writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Hoping for this.

It would be unbelievably thrilling to see that Martin is brought almost to the moment of ejaculation only to have this moment a reminder of his manhood and then be subjected to having his testicles removed. Then, h should be subjected to breast enlargment therapy via needle injection directly into his nipples without anesthetics.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I love this one too!

One of my favorites! So hot! Keep 'em coming please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
why

why fight it, You know it is what you want. I would give anything to have a man take me like this 4yourpleasureiam

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Finally, the spanking Martin has been asking for! I know Leanne spared no ffort swinging that paddle.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous