All Comments on 'The Marriage of Princess Lingonberry'

by WaxPhilosophic

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
WaxPhilosophicWaxPhilosophicalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Sorry, no anonymous comments

Unfortunately spammers have been leaving unwanted advertisements for sex sites as comments, so I have turned off anonymous commenting. You'll need to log in if you want to leave a comment.

stroudlestroudlealmost 6 years ago
Big smiles allround

Loved it . So the evil step aunt was just trying to install some financial responsibility, not so evil after all. And now she has her own leather clad lovely Claudia to keep her in check. . One Question for you WP where can i get a copy of 21 ways to truss a Goose illustrated version of course? Sounds like good bed time reading.

Reality plays , love it , your sense of humour is just brill.

Thank you

Jc

TrueMortTrueMortalmost 6 years ago
Excellent Sequal

Lil Wax.

Fantastic bit of storytelling, loved the reality plays, Was the Dark Tower Edition deliberate nod to Mr King? I hope so because I nearly wet myself at that.

Goose trussing... could just turn out to be my new hobby, so when you tell Stroudie where to get a copy pass that info on to us. ;)

Still not forgiving you for the doggy though... Bad Wax.

MaonaighMaonaighalmost 6 years ago
Fresh niches

When I turned on my computer and saw this waiting, I jumped in the air and clicked my heels. Or I would have done if I'd been umpteen years younger than I am. But I did think about it, honest! What can I say, WP? Just brilliant. You always seem able to find fresh niches for your stories and I think you can now proudly add humorous fantasy to your list. There was just so much to enjoy in this story, many being the little things like the Goldfinch-Shop Quartet with their brilliantined feathers or the goose-trussing (sounds like some kind of perversion). And such a clever twist making non-wicked step-auntie Luna only wishing to impart a sense of financial responsibility. Need I add---a triumph!

AnonymousWriter244AnonymousWriter244almost 6 years ago
Excelent as always!

It felt like I was reading a bedtime story (no pun intended), so fresh and funny... Magnificent!

LilyVonSchtuppLilyVonSchtuppalmost 6 years ago
Wonderfully whimsical

I'm so glad you decided to do a sequel. So the wicked auntie was just trying to teach Lingonberry to be financially responsible. I did not see that one coming. I think I was just as suprised as princess Solange. I loved all the modern day references set into the princesses world. Lighthearted and fun. I hope you continue to submit some of these more humorous stories. They make a nice change of pace.

As always, thank you for sharing your talents with us.

JodiHutchinsJodiHutchinsalmost 6 years ago
Yes!

I’m so glad you decided to do a sequel because I absolutely fell in love with Solange and Lingonberry. The plot twist with Luna was fantastically unexpected and her finding her own form of love was the whipped cream atop the fairytale latte.

LiveCatLiveCatalmost 6 years ago
Brilliant

Loved both chapters and chuckled heartily throughout. Superbly written as ever.

ChrisTheCrookChrisTheCrookalmost 6 years ago
Who's your princess?

Bwahahah! :-)

Lingonberry has always been my favourite berry—now even more so. Thanks for sharing this.

-C

Bridget69Bridget69almost 6 years ago
My new favorite kind of berry.

Well concluded, because what's a fairy tale without a happy ending? A shame about the wolfhound, though. I never did like anything bad happening to animals.

Cindy1001Cindy1001over 4 years ago
Not to love

Well, what's not to love? Star shower! Your try at lightheartedness wonderfully accomplished.

Only_connectOnly_connectabout 2 years ago

A very fine, witty and amusing tale.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWaxPhilosophic@WaxPhilosophic
Miss Isabella’s Home for Stray Kittens has left and is now available exclusively as an ebook from JMS Books. https://www.jms-books.com/davina-lee-c-224_312/ * Other News... Tales from the Stream now has a glossary to help you keep the people, places, and things straight in...