The Marriage Proposal Pt. 01

Story Info
Annie must complete tasks before she can be married.
4.2k words
3.59
23k
20
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 1

Can We Fix This?

My first submission. Without enormous patience, time and detailed editing by ngnx it would never have been published. I am incredibly grateful for all the advice.

Out on the patio, sitting on the steps above the lawn, Annie seemed worried. She looked across at David on the chair by the outdoor table. Watching him sitting in the corner, at the junction of the garage wall and French windows, a million thoughts were racing through her brain. Most prominent was a simple question.

What could she do to save her relationship?

These past few weeks had been hard. Annie had been trying to come to terms with the fact that their relationship of three years was potentially coming to an end. It was a prospect she viewed with dismay. She was, however, nothing if not stubborn, willing to fight no matter how lost the cause might be. Walking over to David, she was determined to give it one last try.

"Can we fix this?" Annie asked, her deep blue eyes staring intently at the man she loved.

David did not respond but returned her stare. Annie puffed a few more times on her cigarette. She was not normally a smoker but in times of stress she took to the weed to help keep her calm.

Annie went on. "I want more than anything to fix this, I want us to stay together, we are a really good team and despite your tendency to wander I think we can be happy."

David remained impassive, although he agreed with her description of him. He was a sucker for any flirty woman who made eyes at him, especially if those eyes belonged to a slim, smart woman in a short skirt wearing stockings or pantyhose. That was how they found themselves in this current situation. Annie was that woman with the piercing eyes, long hair, smart skirt, stocking-clad legs and sexy heels.

Annie was the woman he had fallen for when he interviewed her for the job. He recalled her sitting in front of him. There was no question she could do the job, but the things that clinched it was her sexy smile, smart business-like dress and her stockings. Not that she had openly displayed them, on the contrary, she had kept her knees together throughout. However, sitting in a room for an hour made an eventual glimpse up her skirt inevitable. When that glimpse came, her shiny stockings with lacy tops were revealed.

His thoughts were interrupted.

"Please?" pleaded Annie. "Let's fix this, just tell me what I need to do."

David waited. Raising his glass, he took a sip while watching Annie and letting the tension rise. She took another draw on her cigarette and puffed out her cheeks. Even David had to admit she looked sexy sitting on the wall in her tight jeans with her shirt tucked into the waist. Thinking back to the end of the interview he remembered her getting up from her chair. Her legs had momentarily parted, giving him a clear view of her stocking tops and lacy knickers. As she had bent down to pick up her bag from the floor, her skirt had tightened against her body and her backside came into its own. Beautiful, he remembered thinking, sexy and beautiful. So maybe this could be mended, he thought, just maybe. A plan was coming together in his head.

"How much do you want to fix this?" He asked.

"I'm willing to do what it takes," Annie quickly replied.

"So, you are willing to do what it takes to fix our relationshipand get married?"

Annie heard the word "married", the word she had wanted to hear since the relationship began. She longed to get married to David and spent a lot of time dreaming about it. It was a topic of conversation with her friends and, of course, her mother. Unfortunately, recent events suggested it would never happen. But now, she thought, there was a possibility.

"I want to fix it and get married more than anything. I know I can be the best wife ever and we can be very happy."

"Well, we will see about that."

"Oh, I want it more than anything and I know I can be the wife you want me to be."

"Stand up!" David demanded.

Annie stood and took a long drag on her cigarette before putting it out in the tray.

"Take off your jeans," he instructed.

Annie hesitated and looked at him quizzically. She was standing in the middle of the patio in the back garden, visible from neighbouring windows. Although the sun had set, the light from the security lamp lit up the area.

"You want to be the kind of wife I want you to be, don't you?"

"Yes."

"In that case, take off your jeans. Now!"

She momentarily hesitated, taking in what David had just said. She knew that to get her wish, she would need to go well beyond her comfort zone

Annie undid the top button on her jeans before taking the zipper between her fingers and pulling it down. Taking hold of the waistband, she lowered them over her tight bum.

David watched as she forced them all the way down and lifted each foot out of the legs. Handing her jeans to him, she reached to the tray picked up another cigarette, lit it, and took a long, slow drag. He looked Annie over; her shirt hung free just above the top edge of her thong.

"Turn around."

As she turned for him, he could see Annie's thong tight in the cheeks of her bum.

"Is this what you want from a wife, David darling? Does this please you?"

"Take of your shirt."

This time she obeyed without hesitation.

"Now, listen carefully. I want you to go upstairs, find a pair of your shiny holdups, your four-inch heels and bring them both down here."

Annie went inside and ascended the stairs to the bedroom. She opened her lingerie drawer, reached in and took out a pair of her shiniest holdups with the lace tops. Bending down at her wardrobe, she selected a pair of black four-inch heels. She returned to the patio.

Annie stood in her white lacy bra that covered her pert tits. Although not the biggest he had seen, they were firm with nipples large enough to grip and tweak, particularly when they were excited.

"Now put on your stockings and heels."

Annie sat down and slid each stocking over her legs and pulled them up, then stepped into her shoes.

"Come over and stand in front of me. I want to inspect you, I want to see if you are potential wife material."

Annie did so. Potential wife material, she thought, what a cheek. Of course I am wife material, not just potential. Determined to make a good impression in this 'game' she displayed herself for him, adopting one of her more erotic poses, something she was very good at doing.

His comment made her feel as though she was standing in the market while others were considering whether she was worth buying, no more than a chattel, an object to be admired or dismissed, accepted or put to one side.

"Now Annie, let me see you walk around the garden and show me how my possible future wife looks."

"But what if the neighbours are looking?"

"I hope they are; I want them to see that they are living close to an obedient woman who is not afraid to show her body for her future husband's pleasure. Who knows, one day I might even let them play with you, if you become my wife."

Annie knew he was serious. She had already played with Richie, a 'friend' they met through a sex contact magazine, and she knew David had enjoyed watching her and Richie performing. She also knew that if she was to become his wife she had better put on a good show and meet his expectations.

Annie was certainly capable of performing

Dressed only in her heels, stockings, knickers and bra, Annie set off around the garden. She walked towards the steps leading down to the lawn, making sure she wiggled her arse as she descended. Moving towards the outhouse, she slowed her step; if any of the neighbours were watching she wanted to make sure they saw her for as long as she could. At the bottom of the garden she turned and made her way back up the path to the patio, stopping in front of David.

"Well done my sweet, now take off your bra and knickers."

Immediately Annie lowered her knickers and stepped out of them. She then unclasped her bra and let it fall to the ground. David looked her up and down.

He saw her blue eyes flash in the fading light of the evening. Her long blonde hair draped over her shoulders and disappeared down her back. Her breasts were not large but firm, and the excitement coursing through her body was obvious from the hardness of her nipples. Her stockings set her beautiful legs against her six-inch heels.

"Turn round, I want to see you from behind."

Annie did as she was told, and he looked her up and down as she stood there in the middle of the patio. He did wonder if the neighbours could see her.

On one side of the house were a couple, middle aged, but nice enough. The wife, Sue, was quite petite but an attractive woman. John, her husband, was a friendly guy with whom both Annie and David got on well. On the other side was a woman, Helga, who lived alone and did not appear to have any significant other. She was friendly and pleasant and, though slightly older, had looked after herself. David often watched her from the bedroom window, bending over in the garden as she tended to the plants. In her shorts, he noted her firm arse and tanned legs, shiny and shaven. He wondered if she would mind him coming up behind her and pushing his cock against her.

Bringing his attention back to Annie, he moved her on to the next of his 'tests'.

David unzipped his jeans and pushed them over his hips, exposing his boxers with the outline of his cock to Annie. He motioned to her to come over and kneel in front of him. He pulled her head close to his crotch and offered it to her mouth. Annie was no stranger to sucking David, and she was happy to open wide and accept. Closing her mouth around it, she began to suck slowly.

"Good girl," David said, encouraging her to please him. "You're well on your way to becoming my wife."

Annie sucked more eagerly at the words she wanted to hear.

David watched, recalling the times he had seen her with Richie. The first time they all met, David and Annie knew immediately that Richie would fuck her. And fuck her he did.

Returning from his thoughts, David said, "I have a number of other requirements that I want you to fulfil. Are you feeling excited?"

"Oh yes darling."

"And are you wet enough for me to take you right now."

"Of course."

"Then come sit on my cock."

Annie straddled him and sank down onto his cock. It pushed her lips open and eased its way deep into her wet cunt. With the full length inside her she paused for breath.

"Mm I love the way you fill me, even more reason for us to fix this."

"You're off to a good start."

"Thank you darling."

"I think John was pleased too."

"Did he see me?" A slight look of alarm crossed her face.

Of course David knew that no one had seen her, but the pretence added to the excitement.

"He certainly did, I watched him at the window as you paraded yourself for me. You gave him plenty to get excited about."

Annie moved as she let out a quiet moan.

"If you do become my wife, I may let him fuck you for my own pleasure or offer you to Sue."

Again, she let out a moan and shifted on his cock.

"If you are to become my wife there are several things I need you to do. If at the end of this evening I think you can meet my needs, then we can move forward. If not, we will part. Do you understand?

"Yes darling."

"You will remain completely still on my cock. I want you to sit there just feeling my hardness inside you. Is that clear?"

"Yes darling, I understand."

"So, let us begin.

You will be required to fuck other men at my discretion, sometimes several at once. Do you understand?"

Annie's excitement built. "Yes, I understand."

"I will also decide what you wear. Whether it is heels, lacy lingerie, skirts, suspenders, or nothing at all, you will dress for my pleasure. This will allow me to display you to other men, whom you may be required to please. Do you submit to that requirement?"

David could feel the excitement rising in Annie, from her quickening breaths to her moistening cunt.

Yes, I will submit."

David thrust into Annie. He could feel she wanted to respond by grinding her hips into him, but she obeyed his instruction to keep still, moaning softly with each thrust.

He reached behind and pulled her arse cheeks apart, forcing her lower onto him. Annie, moaned. He reached out to her exposed pert tits, then twisted each nipple between his fingers. She jumped and let out a yelp, but as they hardened, she relaxed.

"Now let's move onto toys. You already have your vibrators, ropes, cuffs and whip but I think you need more I want you to collect a range of plugs. That arsehole of yours has had nothing more than a finger or two inside it, and if I want to get this cock in it or any other than it needs to be made more supple. You will need a strap on, some nipple clamps, a paddle and a chastity belt. There may be times when I want you to excite a man but he will not be able to use you. Do you think my wife can manage that?"

"Oh yes darling, I can certainly get those things," Annie replied.

She could feel herself getting more and more wet as David's cock moved inside her. She wanted to feel him fuck her and make her cum, but she knew she could not move. She was determined to obey him, knowing it was her only chance to 'fix this' and become his wife.

"Darling," Annie asked as she tweaked her nipple in front of David, "do you like my breasts and my nipples, do you like the way they respond to your touch and your desires?"

"Of course, you have a great body that really turns me on. However, it is not just about your body, my darling, it is about your mind and the way you think about sex. You need to think sexy and not just have the body for it."

"So, what else do you want me do if I am to be the wife you want me to be?" asked Annie.

"There are three more things you need to do to be the wife I require. First, I want you to start an affair. It needs to be with someone who does not know me, though I can know them. You will start this affair and I will determine when you meet, what you wear, how you excite him and when, how and where he fucks you."

"I can do that for you darling," she said.

"Do you have anyone in mind?" David asked.

"Well actually there is this guy at work who keeps flirting with me, and I'm sure it would not take much to get him interested."

"Do I know him?"

"No, I do not think so."

"He is called Mal and he works in technical support. When he comes round to sort out my machine, he always leans over trying to look down my shirts. He stares at my legs when I'm sitting, and I'm sure he gets hard when he sees me.

"That sounds good to me. You should invite him for a drink and let me know what he says, then I can instruct you on your attire and how to act."

The thought of this excited David and, as a reward, he pushed deeper into her with his cock. Annie responded as best she could while trying to keep still.

"So, my future husband," she said, feeling more confident of the outcome, "what are the other two requirements?"

"Before I tell you, I want you to lick all your lovely juices off my cock."

Annie eased herself from David's lap. As his cock dropped out of her, the juices glistened in the light of the lamp. Annie dropped to her knees and, lifting David's cock, she moved her head towards the bottom of his shaft before licking up and down.

"Are you enjoying your own juices?"

She took a long, wet suck. "Yes darling, I love the taste of my cunt."

"Good, that should help with you next task. I want you to take another lover."

Annie looked at him quizzically. "I thought my affair was taking a lover?"

"That's true, but I want this lover to be female. A woman for you to enjoy, who will enjoy your beautiful body and wetness. She can be older or younger, dominant or submissive, but she must be pretty, as I will want to watch."

Annie stopped sucking and thought for a moment. It would not be the first woman she had been with. David had arranged for her to meet Sam, a young woman from another part of the country. They had met Sam and her husband in the bar of a hotel after which they had gone up to the bedroom, where Annie and Sam played. She remembered that the encounter was not her best experience. It was new to her, she felt naive and she lacked confidence. Another meeting would be different.

"OK, I think I can do that, if that is what it takes to fix us."

"What about Danielle, the girl from work? You talk about her a lot, is she a possibility?"

"Mm, she is pretty, and she seems to want to be with me a lot. I would need to do a bit of probing to see if she would be willing to come to bed with me. We have talked about going clubbing so I guess we could go to a gay club and see how things work out.

"Good. That would leave just one requirement before we get married. It will not be an easy one, and it will require substantial effort and commitment from you."

Annie was both excited and curious. "Please tell me, darling."

"Take my cock in your mouth first."

Annie obeyed.

"Mm that feels good, I love the way my future wife sucks my cock, how she gets her tongue around it and takes it deep into her mouth."

As Annie sucked, she was feeling increasingly confident about becoming David's wife. She eagerly awaited his final demand.

"I want to fuck Emily."

Annie stopped sucking. David's cock dropped from her mouth and she looked up at him in shock."You what?"

"You heard, I want to fuck Emily. After that and with all your tasks completed we can set the date for the wedding."

"I don't believe you want to fuck my mother!"

"Why not? She is an attractive and sexy woman. I'm sure there are lots of people who would love to fuck her, and I'm one of them."

"Look, even if I wanted to meet that requirement, which I don't, there is no way she would be interested."

"What makes you think that?"

"Because she's my mother."

David chuckled. "When I first began to see you and we went to visit Emily, she wore modest clothing and no makeup. More recently, though, things have changed. She wears makeup, does her hair, and even wears tight skirts that show off her beautiful arse. Have you not noticed that her tops have got tighter, showing off the curve of her breasts?"

"Well...maybe. But that might mean she has her own love interest and it has nothing to do with you."

"We'll ordinarily I would agree with you, except that the last time we were up she was outside our bedroom door watching while you sucked me."

"That's rubbish!"

"It's true, you were sucking my cock and I looked over to the mirror and saw your mother watching through a crack in the door, hand between her legs and a finger in her mouth.

"Never!"

"If you don't believe me ask her yourself."

"I can't ask her that, and anyway, I really don't want you fucking my mother."

"Well that's your choice, but if I don't fuck Emily then we can't 'fix this'. Make up your mind."

She looked forlorn.

"I don't know if I can." Annie said.

"Let's sleep on it and then see how you feel about it in the morning. Put it out of your mind for tonight."

"OK, it's just such a shock to know you want to fuck my mother, and then to find out she was spying on me sucking you."

"I wouldn't say she was spying on us, more like she was just like many people, horny, frustrated and feeling sexy. Come on, let's get to bed and you can show me what a hot fuck my future wife is.

David took Annie by the hand and led her up to the bedroom. He pulled back the quilt and laid her on her back, opening her legs for his pleasure. He then went to her toy box and took out her blindfold, cuffs and rope. After putting on her blindfold and cuffs, he tied her hands and feet to the bed. Spread eagled, David admired her beautiful body.

12