The Marriage Proposal Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are so gorgeous darling, what an amazing body you have. I love your pert tits and those hard nipples."

He licked her body from her stomach to her tits, taking each nipple in his mouth and biting them. Annie gasped and strained against her ropes, lifting her hips from the bed as she tried to open her legs even more.

"So, my potential wife, what are you thinking? Are you thinking about tonight, walking around the garden and our neighbour watching you, probably wanking his cock? Are you thinking about agreeing to find a cock and a cunt, maybe Mal and Danielle? Are you thinking about becoming my wife, the fulfilment of your dreams?"

"Mm, yes I'm thinking about them all, thinking about being the wife you require." Annie thrust her hips up. She wanted to show David she was his, she wanted to feel him penetrate her, fill her with his stiff cock.

"That's it darling, thrust up your hips. Show me how much you want to please me. Just one more thing to agree to, and once completed, we can set the date for our wedding. Would you like that, would you like to set the date for us to be married?"

"Oh yes, yes I would like that, oh fuck yes."

"Well let's fuck this cunt of yours."

"Oh yes fuck me, please fuck me, fuck your wife."

"Imagine your mum is watching you, watching you lying on the bed and your future husband fucking you. Can you see her watching in the mirror, standing at the door with her hand between her legs and her finger in her mouth?"

"Yes, I can see her, I can see her watching your cock fucking me. I can see her pressing her hand between her legs."

"How does that make you feel?"

"What a bitch, what a fucking bitch watching me. She needs to be taught a lesson, she needs to be spanked and shown she should not be doing that. She should be punished then fucked."

"Do you want to spank her; would you like to fuck her with a strap on or would you like me to fuck her while you spank her?"

"The bitch needs a good fucking just like you're fucking me, yes fuck me just fuck me so hard use me fuck me, fill me, please fill me."

"Like you want me to fill your mother, fill you with my cock then fill your mother, is that what you want?"

"Yes, yes," Annie shouted over and over.

David fucked her deep and hard, making her buck.

"Oh, fuck I'm cumming, I'm fucking cumming."

Annie thrust her hips up as he filled her with his cum.

Finally spent, they both lay on the bed recovering, sweat dripping from their bodies.

David untied her and removed her blindfold, pushing the pillow under her head. As she lay there, still recovering, she leaned into David and said, "I want you to fuck my mother. I want her to feel your hand across her arse. I want her to take your cock and beg you to let her cum. I can't believe she watched me suck you, what a bitch.

"How will you get her to fuck me?"

"Leave that to me. She had no right to watch me and now I'm going to watch you fuck her. Then we can set a date for the wedding."

12