The Marshal Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck!" he snarled as she threw herself back with a soft retching gag.

"You like that?" she panted as she pumped his cock hard and fast.

"God yes," he sighed.

She swallowed him again, releasing his cock once she'd fully swallowed it to drag her nails down his body. Another break before she took him deep again, this time tickling his balls with her tongue.

"Fuck! Stop!" he barked. He wasn't prepared for her skill, and his orgasm was rising faster than he could control it. "You're going to make me come!"

She held him deep a moment longer before pulling back to smile at him. It was wicked smile, a hungry smile, as she stroked his cock slowly. She had him right where she wanted him, and he was right where he wanted to be. She slowly crawled up his body and kissed the shit out of him, her tongue slick with his lubrication, but he didn't care. They tumbled, and he came to rest between her legs as she lay on her back. He kissed her again as he slid into her depths. They'd started low and easy, but their passions were taking them. He pinned her hands to the bed at the top of her head as he drove into her with slow, powerful stroke. She felt incredible under him, the feel of her body, the taste of her lips, and the warmth and tightness of her womanhood all sources of exceptional pleasure.

He paused while pushing in as deep and hard as he could, her gasping sigh his reward as he held himself there, waiting for his rising orgasm to recede while kissing her long, slow, and deep.

"You feel so fucking good," he breathed as their lips slowly parted.

She smiled. "So do you."

He began moving again, plunging into her in a slow, pleasurable rhythm. After a long moment he released her hands so he could caress her face. He kissed her as her arms wrapped around him to pull him tight. As the kiss evaporated, he buried his face in her neck, kissing, licking, and nibbling on her ear as he thrust. She drew her legs up and squeezed him tightly between her thighs.

"Ah...shit," he hissed as he stopped again.

He was struggling. Bae excited him like no woman before her, and their slow lovemaking was winding him tighter and tighter. She smiled at him, fully aware of his struggle and enjoying it.

"I want you to come with me," she whispered.

He groaned in anticipation. She'd better come quick then. He thrust into her harder than before, and his orgasm immediately began stalking him again. He didn't stop, his face twisting in erotic agony as he pushed against the rising tide of pleasure. He forced himself up on straightened arms and closed his eyes. He couldn't watch her, not now, the look of pleasure on her face and the sight of her moving under him causing his need to grow.

"I'm going to come," she whispered.

The four words were like a witch's incantation, calling forth his climax and causing it to rise like a beast within him. His face twisted into mask of pleasure, he collapsed over her and buried his face into her neck. Propping on his elbows, he wrapped her up to hold her tight as he began pounding into her harder, and then harder still. With a whimper of pleasure, she wrapped him in her arms, one hand gripping the back of his head to hold his lips to her neck, the other hold the small of his back. He was losing control, but he couldn't stop. He began to growl while straining with every ounce of his being to contain his rising pleasure.

"I'm going to come... I'm going to come," she whimpered as nails bit into his back. "Don't stop! I'm going to come so hard!"

He pushed up onto his arms again and pounded into her. She moaned as she gently plucked at his chest hair and teased his nipples by scratching them softly with her fingernails. He felt the last restraints holding back his orgasm part, and he knew he was lost.

"I'm... coming!" he snarled before barking loudly and spilling into her.

"Please don't stop!" she begged, her voice thin and weak

She gripped his ass and began pulling him into her while gasping and squirming, her actions urging him on and wordlessly demanding more as her face twisted with sweet suffering.

Forcing his body to comply, he continued to pound into her. He wanted to scream in erotic agony as he crushed his eyes closed. His head hanging low, he slammed into her, determined to satisfy this incredible woman or burst his heart trying. He knew she was close when her nails began biting into his ass. He threw his head back as his mouth opened in searing rapture, the sting of her nails another source of pleasure.

With a long, moaning gasp, her pussy clamped down on his plunging cock. He collapsed over her before grinding into her, grateful to end the exquisite torture. They clung to each other, shivering and shaking, their pants, moans, and erotic snarls announcing their orgasms as their raptures destroyed them... and simultaneously brought them to life.

Then it was over and they lay panting while wrapped in each other's arms. He grunted, driving into her with three hard fast plunges when she flexed, the walls of her pussy caressing his cock and sending aftershocks ricocheting through him. He desperately needed to taste her. He kissed her, the caress of her lips giving him strength.

"You're incredible," he whispered as he pulled back from the kiss and stroked her cheek with a finger.

She smiled, a soft smile as she touched his face, clearly pleased by his words. "You're not so bad yourself."

They rolled until she was snuggled into his side. It was only their third time making love, but having her there, her arm and leg thrown over him, felt so natural, felt so right, it was as if they'd been doing it for years. He sighed.

"What?" she whispered.

"Nothing."

"Tell me."

He paused, trying to put into words how he felt. "I don't know how anything so wrong can feel so right."

"You think this is wrong?"

"Yes... and no."

"Wrong because you're a marshal and it's your job to protect me?"

"Yes."

"Any other reason?"

"No."

She kissed him softly on the chest. "Then it's okay. When whoever gets here, I'll complain that all the good-looking men are gay and that all you wanted to talk about was interior decorating."

He chuckled. "You don't have to lie for me."

"I don't want you to lose your job. It's my fault that--"

"No," he said firmly, cutting her off. "I wanted to. If I hadn't, I wouldn't have."

She was quiet a moment. "You underestimate my ability to get what I want."

He smiled. "No... I don't."

She sighed. "I hope they don't call tonight. I want to go to sleep in your arms one more time."

He said nothing, but he wanted the same thing.

.

.

.

TEN

Cowboy sounding music began played somewhere in the room, drawing Bae out of sleep. With a groan as Rob rolled away from her, she squinted and blinked at the clock as she finally recognized the music as Rob's ringtone. It was a few minutes past midnight. He picked up the phone from the nightstand and swiped it to silence the ringing.

During one of the long, boring stretches of interstate, she'd used his phone to look up True Grit. Yes, it had a Marshal Rooster Cogburn in it, but she didn't understand the big joke. It was just some old western movie that had gotten a remake. The only part about it she found even remotely funny was her Rooster Cogburn was a cock she couldn't seem to get enough of.

He sat up on the bed and she pressed herself into his back. She wanted to listen in on the conversation. If the marshals weren't coming tonight, since they were up, she was going to see if Rooster's cock wanted to have another go at her hen.

"Hey Drew," Rob said, his voice thick with sleep.

"Deputy Marshal Cogburn, this is Supervisory Deputy Marshal Andrew Gwynn, the man said, his voice tense and strained. "I need your location."

She kissed him on the neck as she reached around to tickle the rooster between his legs. She didn't know what Supervisory Deputy Marshal Andrew Gwynn was being so pissy about. He's the one that woke them up.

"We're at the Courtyard in Warren." She could tell by Rob's voice he was puzzled by SDM Gwynn's abrupt tone as well.

"Very well. I'm dispatching Deputy Marshals Conner and Pascarelli to your location. You are to await their arrival and not, I repeat, not take Ms. Han directly to the U.S. Attorney tomorrow as we discussed. Understand?"

Rob stiffened, and it wasn't just his cock. "So I'm clear, you're sending Deputy Marshal Jenny Conner and Deputy Marshal Alonzo Pascarelli to take Ms. Han into witness security. I'm to wait here for their arrival and not take Ms. Han to the U.S. Attorney as we previously discussed. Is that correct, sir?" he asked after a pause, all the sleep gone from his voice.

"Yes, Deputy Marshal, those are my orders."

"Understood, sir. Ms. Han and I will be waiting."

"Very good, Deputy Marshal. Thank you."

The line went dead and she kissed his neck again. "Well, shit. I guess we--"

"Get dressed! Right now!" he said as he leapt to his feet and began dressing.

"Rob? What's--"

"Not now, Bae! Get dressed! We need to move!"

Her blood ran cold and a weight settled into her stomach. She jumped from the bed and began throwing on her clothes. Five minutes after the phone call he had her by the arm and was hustling her down the hall. It was the first time he'd held her arm like that since Albuquerque, and the protective Deputy Marshal Rob Cogburn was back and on full display. They'd left everything in the car except his pistol and cell, so they had nothing slowing them down.

"What's going on?" she asked as they all but trotted down the hall.

"Something's wrong. Drew was warning me."

"I didn't hear anything. He just seemed mad, or upset, is all."

She began to stop at the elevator, but he kept her moving. He banged open a door and they pounded down the steps with Rob leading the way. When they reached the ground floor he held his hand behind him, indicating she should stop well back. He eased the door open and then motioned her forward. His hand on her arm again, he hurried her through the door. The lights on the Malibu blinked while they were well away from the car when he unlocked it. He escorted her to the passenger door, opened it, and stuffed her inside, protecting her head with his hand.

"Rob! What's going on? Where are we going?" she asked when he fell into the driver's seat.

He started the car and backed out before slamming to a stop. He jerked the car in gear and floored the throttle, the car scrabbling for traction as they raced out of the parking lot. He barely slowed before throwing the car around the corner and racing away, the car straining for speed.

"Rob! Talk to me! What's wrong?"

He began to relax once they were on the interstate, but he kept his eyes on the rearview mirror and his foot down. "Drew was trying to warn me. We never talked about me delivering you to the U.S. Attorney, and those two marshals he was sending? Jenny Conner is the name of Marshal Graves' assistant and Lonny Pascarelli retired months ago."

She was quiet for a long moment. "Do you think Kwang-hoon..."

"Yeah." He handed her his phone. "Find the contact number for Lou Hernández."

Over the past few days she'd memorized the phone's unlock code. She quickly found the contact, selected dial, and then held the phone out to him.

"No, put it on speaker and hold it. I want to keep my hands free."

The phone purred. She was certain it was about to go to voice mail when it clicked. "Rooster? Do you know what time it is? Where are you? Are you back in New York?" a sleepy sounding voice asked. Lou was either a woman, or the poor guy probably caught all kinds of hell for his feminine voice.

"Yeah. Listen, I think SDM Gwynn is in trouble. Did he tell you that you and Walpole were going to take Han into witsec?"

"What? No. I haven't spoken to him today. When was this?"

"He didn't tell you?"

"No. Rooster, what's going on?"

"I don't know. Do you know where SDM Gwynn lives?"

"No. Why would I know that?"

"Doesn't matter. Find out and get over there. I think he and his family are in serious danger. Take plenty of backup."

"What the hell are you--"

"Lou! Just do it! Trust me."

She could hear Lou moving. "I'm on it. If this is some kind of joke I'm--"

"It's not, but I'm praying I'm getting you out of bed for no reason. Call me when you get there."

"It's going to take a little time. I've got to track down his address first."

"Call me, no matter the time."

"Hang tight, Cogburn. I'll let you know."

"Thanks, Lou." He nodded to Bae and she hung up.

"Lou's a woman?" she asked.

"Yeah. Short for Luisa."

"What are we going to do?"

"We're going to go to ground tonight and wait to hear back from Hernández."

"She was one of the marshals that was supposed to come get me?"

"Yeah, her and Michelle Walpole."

"But she didn't know about it?"

"No. It's worrisome Drew didn't tell them." He scrubbed at his mouth with his hand, clearly concerned.

Bae felt sick with dread. Her life was starting to spiral out of control again. "What if she doesn't find anything?"

"Then tomorrow I'm taking you to the U.S. Attorney."

"Because Drew told you not to?"

"Yeah. That had to be what he meant."

They looped and circled for over an hour before they pulled into a motel in East Brunswick. It was almost two when they checked in. They tromped to their room, the late hour and lack of sleep making her groggy. Earlier she'd wanted him to make love to her again, but now she just wanted to be held.

"Hold me?" she whispered as the door clicked shut behind them.

"Of course."

They fell into the bed fully clothed. Being held in his arms, his chest warm against her back, made her feel safe.

She was almost asleep when his phone rang. He lifted it to his ear, but she could still hear the conversation. "Cogburn."

"Cogburn, Hernández. Nobody's at SDM Gwynn's house. No sign of forced entry. No indications of foul play. His car is in the garage, but the Explorer registered in his name is missing. It's Friday, and I found out he left early, before lunch. You're sure they didn't go out of town for the weekend?"

"I'm not sure of anything, Lou. Did you know I was bringing Han Bo-bae back to New York?"

"Yeah, so I heard, but where have you been since then?"

"That's just it. Han is with me right now. I got jumped in L.A. and again in Phoenix. SDM Gwynn and I agreed to bring her back in a car since every time I tried to put her on a plane someone was waiting for us. I talked to him this morning and he said he was going to have you and Walpole meet me and take Han into witsec."

There was a long pause. "He didn't say anything to me about it, but like I said, he left early. I'll check with Walpole and see if she knows anything. Where are you? We can come to you."

"We're in Dover. It's too late to do anything tonight. Can you set up something with the U.S. Attorney for tomorrow? I'll deliver her there."

"Yeah. Let me work on it. I'll call you back."

"In the morning. It's too late to be screwing around with this tonight."

"Copy that. I'll talk to you in the morning."

He hung up and snuggled in closer. "It's going to be okay now."

"Are you sure?" she whispered. "You lied to her about where we are."

"Yeah. I trust Hernández, but someone is passing information to your brother. Until I know who, I don't want anyone to know where we are. There's an old saying. 'If one person knows something, it's a secret. If two people know it, it's common knowledge.'"

She nodded in understanding. "What's witsec?"

"Witness security. They're the people who will make you disappear. Hernández is very good at her job."

"But you'll be there, to make sure?"

"Yes."

She nodded slowly. That was good enough for her. This was the third time he'd saved her life. She pulled his arms in tighter around her. As he held her, safe and warm, she slowly drifted into sleep.

-oOo-

The next morning, Bae and Rob sat around the room until Hernández called. Everything was in place. The U.S. Attorney was making a special trip into the office to meet with Bae, and a group of marshals were going to sweep the secured parking of the Moynihan Courthouse, the Marshal's home base, about ten-thirty and secure it for their arrival at eleven. The NYPD maintained a regular security cordon around the entire area where the courthouses were located, but they were taking no chances since there'd been no word from SDM Gwynn, he wasn't answering his phone, and Kwang-hoon seemed to have a source within the Marshal Service.

Rob hung up his phone. "We're good," he said.

She should have been thrilled, but she wasn't. Her attitudes toward the police had been colored by her father, and later, her brother. She now realized they were dedicated individuals trying to do a thankless job, and she'd been wrong, so very wrong, about Rob. She'd treated him terribly at the beginning of their trip, but he'd never wavered in his duty.

Not only had he kept her safe, he'd made her feel like no man before him. She certainly didn't love the guy, but goddamn was she going to be sorry to see him go. In the past week she'd come to respect him for his abilities, both in the bed and out, and she knew she could be serial monogamous with him for a long time.

"Great," she said, her voice flat and unemotional.

He sniffed out a laugh. They were sitting side by side on the bed. He leaned over to bump her with his shoulder. "You don't sound thrilled. It's almost over."

"I'm not, and are you sure? You thought that twice before."

"I know. But yeah, I think it's almost over this time. I'll deliver you to the U.S. Attorney, and in a few weeks, you'll be able to start your new life."

"And you can go back to your life of knocking down doors and kicking ass."

"Something like that," he said with a smile. He looked down and put his hand on her leg. Even now his touch sent a little trickle of excitement through her. "I know we got started on the wrong foot, but I'm glad I've had the chance to get to know you." He paused. "I was wrong about you."

A smile touched her lips. "How?"

"You're not a total bitch."

Her grin spread slightly. "But some?"

He raised his hand and held is finger and thumb a millimeter apart. "Just enough to add some spice."

"I was wrong about you, too. You're not an asshole. You were just trying to keep me safe."

He leaned over and brought his lips to hers for a sweet, innocent kiss. "I haven't lost someone under my protection yet."

Something in his tone made her think there was more to what he said. "And how many people have you had to protect?"

"Counting you?" She nodded. "One."

She grinned. "Glad I was able to help you keep your perfect record." This time she was the one who looked down. "I'm sorry I was such a pain in your ass."

"Don't worry about. It was good practice. If I can handle you, I can handle anyone."

She sighed. "I wish we had more time. I'd like you to handle me again."

He nodded slowly. "Can't be helped. We have to get you into the hands of the experts."

"I don't know. Your hands have been pretty expert." She paused for a half-beat. "Not to mention your lips, your tongue, and that Richard you have between your legs."

"Richard?"

"Yeah. Richard. A big dick."

He sniffed out a laugh. "As you said, it was my job to take care of you."

She smiled. "And you did. Oh my God, how you did."

They talked a little more, reminiscing over their week together. He leaned over and gently turned her face to him. His hand still on her cheek, he kissed her. It was the best, most amazing kiss, she'd ever had. He was able to communicate so much with that slow caress of his lips.