The Marshal Pt. 02

Story Info
Passions explode; A surprise attack; A narrow escape.
15.7k words
4.88
13.6k
27

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 12/03/2023
Created 12/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SEVEN

Holding Bae down on the bed as she squirmed and bucked, her chest heaving as she strained, had started turning Rob on, but having her question his manhood? That shit wasn't going to fly. She wanted it, he could see it in her eyes, and she was daring him to try to tame her.

She'd been nothing but a bitch this entire trip... bitching, defying him, and questioning his judgement at every turn, and he was sick of it. No wonder that blonde marshal back in L.A. wanted to shoot her ass. He was about ready to do the same. He'd thought they'd come to an understanding after last night, but then she did something stupid like going outside while he was in the shower. He hadn't seen her note, but even if he had, it wouldn't have mattered. He'd cracked the door to let some of the steam out, and immediately realized the room was too quiet. He'd peeked out to find her gone, and that had scared the shit out of him. He'd jerked on his pants and burst outside, only to see her ambling along in front of the rooms like she didn't have a care in the world.

He'd hauled her ass back into the room for safety, and then she had the balls to attack him for trying to protect her? She thought she could take him on? He'd batted her attempts away like they were nothing, but she never gave up. Even now she stared at him in defiance. His blood roared. She didn't think he could handle her? He'd fucking show her how he could handle her. He kissed her hard, without tenderness, without love, with only lust and need. She kissed him the same way in return before biting his bottom lip.

"Ah, shit!" he snarled while jerking back.

"Come on, you pussy! You can't take it? Show me what you've got!"

He released her hands and ripped her shirt over her head. She wanted it rough? He'd give it to her rough. He violently pulled a breast free from her bra and took it into his mouth, flicking the hardening nipple viciously with his tongue.

"Fuck! Shit!" she snarled as she reached into his pants and squeezed his cock.

He cried out, her grip painful as she twisted and jerked on his manhood. He bit her nipple, not too hard, but not gently either, causing her to gasp, her head pressing back into the bed as she thrust her chest skyward while placing a hand on the back of his head to pull his lips tighter to her breast. He battered the nipple again before attacking her throat with his lips as she roughly stroked him.

"Ah, fuck! You bitch!" he snarled, tearing her hand from his cock when she got too rough. He captured her other hand, crossed her wrists, and using one hand, pinned them together above her head.

She grunted and strained, trying to free her hands. "Let go of me, you fucking asshole!"

"When you stop being a bitch!"

"I fucking hate you!" she snarled.

"Like I give a shit," he growled before kissing her savagely, their tongues slashing and probing in a duel of their own. He allowed her to pull a hand free as he mauled her breast, pinching her nipple between his finger and thumb to cause her to hiss as she opened his pants and again gripped his cock in a tight fist. He grunted and began thrusting at her hand to smear his slickness along his shaft. He was blinded by his lust and was almost out of control.

He broke from the kiss, opened her pants, and ripped them, her panties, and her shoes from her before throwing the bundle onto the floor. He rolled to the floor and stood, shoving his pants to the floor as she removed her bra. She was stunningly beautiful in all her womanly glory, despite the hardness of her expression and her challenging sneer. Lithe, delicate, and incredibly sexy, her body and face were the stuff men dreamed of.

He returned to the bed and stood on his knees before grabbing her ankles and began trying to force her legs open as she kicked at him, her teeth bared in defiance. She was surprisingly strong, and he strained against her legs, grunting in effort, their muscles bulging and twisting as she struggled to keep her legs closed to prevent him from fuc--

What the fuck are you doing? his mind raged. This is wrong! You can't do this! He paused, breathing hard, her ankles still gripped in his hands. What he was doing broke every rule in the book, not to mention he was all but raping this woman.

She stopped kicking and glared at him. "Do it!" she snarled.

He didn't move, the war raging within him freezing him in position. You have to stop! This is so wrong! You're better than this! his mind screamed.

"Do it!" she urged again, her voice harsh and challenging. "Come on, you piece of shit! Show me you're not some limp-dicked motherfucker who gets off on power games! Prove you're a man. Show me you're man enough to protect me."

Fuck it! he decided. She pissed him off like no woman ever had. He was going to prove to her he was man. He was going to fucking prove it to her until she couldn't fucking walk. He started forcing her legs open a second time, causing her to begin kicking and struggling again, their grunts and growls as they strained against each other filling the room. He'd given her a chance to call it off, but instead of backing away or disengaging, she'd egged him on. He could tell she was getting off on their erotic wrestling and was testing him. He wasn't going to fail.

He pried her legs open as she fought him, slapping at him, kicking at his chest, and trying to twist away, making him work for his prize, but not actually hurting him. He got her legs open and forced them around his waist before holding her by her hips to prevent her from squirming away again.

"Come on, you bastard! You want to fight? I'll give you a fight! I'll fight that fucking cock! Ahh... shit!" she wailed as he lunged into her with a single vicious thrust. "Your cock is so... fucking... big!"

He pulled back and slammed into her again, her face twisting in a sneering mixture of pleasure, lust, and rage. She grunted as he began pounding into her before she stiff-armed him by driving her hand into his throat as she bared her teeth.

"Fuck me," she snarled. "You fuck that pussy! Come on, Rooster! Give me your cock! Fight that fucking pussy with your cock! Goddamn!" she wailed again as he fucked her as hard as he could, the walls of her pussy fluttering against his fast-plunging cock. "Fuck! I'm coming! You're making me come already!" she cried as she twisted in rapture, her eyes clinched tightly shut and her back arching as she rolled onto her hip. He continued pounding into her as she orgasmed, her grip on his throat tightening in her rapture making it difficult for him to breathe.

He ground his teeth, fighting through her chokehold as he slammed his cock into her hard and fast until her hand fell from his throat with an explosive release of his breath. She squirmed under him, her nails biting into his arms as he continued to slam into her, trying to drive her through the mattress with his hips. She relaxed with a gasp as her rapture washed out of her, and he stopped his furiously driving hips, stalling his own rising orgasm before he came.

"Motherfucking shit! You fucking bastard," she muttered as she panted.

She seemed completely out of sorts, and he had to work hard not to smile. She'd challenged him, but it appeared he'd just given her a brain melting orgasm. "Who's a man now, you fucking bitch?" he snarled, breathing hard as he slowly thrust into her. "Who can't handle who, huh?"

"I still fucking hate you," she growled, but the heat was gone from her voice.

He lunged hard into her, the sudden deep plunge of his cock causing her to bark out a soft cry of pleasure. "You hate that?" he rumbled before plowing his manhood into her wetness again. "You fucking hate that? It's what you wanted, isn't it?"

"Fuck you, you cocky bastard," she growled.

"Oh yeah, you're going to fuck me, you bitch." He began pounding into her again, fucking her with long, powerful strokes.

"Don't you fucking come," she sneered. "Keep fucking me! Don't you stop fucking me! Ah, shit!" He ducked under her legs and pressed them back for deeper penetration. "Ah... fuck! Your cock is so fucking deep!"

She began pushing against him with her legs, trying to force his cock out of her. She'd demanded that he not stop fucking her, so he grunted and labored against her shove, holding her legs tight to his chest as he strained to keep his cock buried deep inside her. She was winning the contest of strength, slowly bending him over as she grunted and struggled. He grabbed her hands as they warred against each other in a contest of strength and will, using their interlocked fingers for leverage as they panted, gasped, and snarled in effort. It took every ounce of his strength, but he held against her push until she gave up with an explosive release of breath. Panting from his efforts, he bent her legs back and began pounding into her even harder, his victory exciting him and renewing his strength.

The way she moved under him was incredibly sexy as her soft cries of pleasure and her sneering challenges to not come and to keep fucking her wound him ever tighter. She knew exactly what she was doing, her words calculated to make a man desperate to come, and it was working.

"Fuck," he snarled, pulling out of her before he lost his grip on his orgasm.

He flipped her over to her stomach, pulled her onto her hands and knees, and shoved his cock deep into her again, her moan at his passage and how she looked over her shoulder at him, her expression a heady mix of pleasure, lust, and demand making him ache with need. As he held her by her hips, she began rocking in time with his thrusts to driving him harder and deeper into her channel.

After a long moment of hard fucking, he released her hip with one hand and seized her ponytail to pull her head back. Her gasping snarl as she arched her back to bring her head closer to him sexy in the extreme. He tightened his grip on her hair, causing her to begin grunting softly with every deep plunge of his cock.

"Yes! Do it!" she hissed, her voice strained. "Pull my fucking hair!"

"Fucking... bitch!" he snarled, her sexy gasping grunts his undoing. "You're going to make me come!"

"Don't you fucking do it!" she growled. "Don't you fucking come, you bastard!"

"Fuck!" he barked as he released her hair and threw himself backward, jerking his cock from inside her before she pushed him over the edge.

She whirled and threw herself at him, grabbing his cock and trying to steer it back inside her, but he was still too close to the edge. He shoved her away before tumbling after her. He tried to go for her pussy with his mouth, but she grabbed him by his shoulders and hauled him upward, his cock sliding deep into her wetness as if guided.

"Ah... fuck!" she barked as her fingers dug into his ass and she pulled him as deep as possible.

His hips pounding into her with long, firm strokes, she wailed softly as her nails bit into his ass. He gripped her arms and pulled her hands away, gasping with of erotic pain as her nails scraped across his flesh. Holding her arms so they were bent at the elbow, he pressed her hands against her shoulders as he lay across her chest. She glared at him as he began thrusting into her again.

Her moans and pants as he pounded into her again pulled his orgasm close. She strained her head upward so that her lips called his. He took her into a savage kiss, pressing her head back to the bed as their tongues dueled, his hips never slowing as he plunged his cock into her with hard, deep strokes. He hadn't given himself enough of a break. The heat of their kiss and the feel of her body beneath him as he fucked her were pushing him over the edge.

With an inarticulate bark of pleasure and pain, he released her arms and flung himself back. The knowing sneer on her lips spoke of her knowledge of his distress, and she shoved him hard as he reared, tumbling him to his back. She went for his cock with her mouth, but he knew he wouldn't be able to stand that. He shoved her away but he came at him again, so he tried to muscle her around, being careful to not be too rough, but she wasn't easily deterred. He shoved her away again, but she held to his arm and pulled him off balance. Grunting and grasping, they tumbled and wrestled as they each tried to gain control over the other.

He finally overpowered her and lay on his back as she knelt on his face. Her head thrown back, her face twisted with profound pleasure as his hands gripped her ass to hold her pussy at his mouth. Her hands clasping the headboard, he licked and nibbled at her womanhood, her soft grunts and gasps as she squirmed erotic in the extreme.

"Fuck, you're going to make me come again," she whispered as she began to slowly pump her hips. "I want to come with you inside me." She strained to break away, but he held her in place, battering her clit ferociously with his tongue. She strained again, harder this time. "Please don't make me come. Please, fuck... don't... I can't stop... I'm going... I can't hold it... please... I'm going to come..." she whimpered as she settled harder against his lips and rocked her hips harder

He thought about holding her to his mouth until she exploded into another orgasm, but she'd asked him to release her. He was willing to throw her around the bed and fuck her stupid if that was what she wanted, but he wanted her to feel safe while he did. He needed her to know if she asked him to stop and not do something, he would. He let her go and she lunged away from his mouth with a gasp, sliding down his body to plunge his sword into her sheath as she kissed the shit out of him.

She began to ride him, her hips rocking hard and fast as her face twisted with pleasure. She moaned softly as she pushed herself upright, her mouth slowly opening as her head tipped back. His teeth bared with pleasure, he cupped her breasts and tweaked her nipples. She crushed her eyes closed and began rocking her hips in a frenzy, her face twisted into a mask of need and pleasure. She began collapsing in on herself as her orgasm took her, her deep grunts and jerks incredibly erotic. He pulled her down, crushing her breasts into his chest while placing a hand on the back of her head so he wouldn't hurt her, planted his feet, and drove his cock into her with furious intent, once again fucking her as hard as he could.

With a low, deep moan, she began to quiver as her pussy clamped down on his cock like a velvet vice. Her nails bit into his shoulders, a stinging counterpoint to the pleasurable press of her lips as she sucked and licked his neck. Her moan became a soft mewling wail that excited him even more as she suddenly became incredibly wet. He was holding off his orgasm by force of will alone, determined to out fuck her and shut her up once and for all. The wet slap of flesh against flesh from their fucking, and her explosive gasp as she suddenly relaxed, was his undoing.

"Fuck!" he barked loudly, his rapture overwhelming him as his seed exploded into her, his orgasm burning through him to make his body tingle as if he were holding a live electric wire.

He gripped her tightly, crushing her to his chest as he shivered and shook in ecstasy, slowly pumping his cock into her, his back arching in the exquisite torture that a woman could give a man. He couldn't breathe, his muscles locked as each strained against its neighbor until his breath burst from his chest as his rapture released him.

"Fuck," she sighed as he relaxed in a long exhale beneath her. "I so fucking needed that."

Now that the fog of lust was gone, he began to realize how badly he'd screwed up. There was no excuse for what he'd done, and he knew he was going to lose his badge for it. She was lying on his chest, her breath soft on his shoulder. He pursed his lips, his shame overwhelming him. He'd let his cock do his thinking for him, and that was stupid of him on so many levels.

Bae rose groggily and kissed him slowly, deeply. "You're still an asshole," she breathed as their lips parted, "but you sure know how to please a woman."

He forced down his shame. What happened wasn't her fault, it was his. "You think I'm man enough to protect you now?" he rumbled, his voice soft and low.

"Babe, I think you're man enough to do any fucking thing you want." She kissed him again.

"Will you start listening to me now?" he asked. There was still no excuse for his actions, but maybe something good would come from it.

She sighed as she put her head back on his shoulder. "You keep fucking me like this, and I'll do any fucking thing you want."

There wouldn't be any more fucking, but he said nothing. He held her to his chest, his cock still inside her as sleep began to engulf him. He began to slowly stroke her head and back. She sighed softly as she slowly nodded in approval.

He held her as she drifted into sleep his slow caress of her back never stopping. Sleep was pulling at him, but he couldn't stop thinking about what he'd done. He lay still, his eyes closed, as he waited for sleep.

She'd wanted him to fuck her, but that didn't make it right. He'd always played it straight and by the book. He was willing to bend a few rules, maybe even break one or two if the reason was good enough, but this time he'd crossed the line. He was a good cop, an honest cop. He'd always prided himself on his integrity, but the illusion he had of himself that he was incorruptible had been shattered.

He held her, wallowing in his guilt, waiting for sleep to take him while hoping things would look better in the morning. He was hoping, but at the same time, he doubted his actions would look any different in the stark light of day.

-oOo-

Rob woke the next morning, and Bae--Ms. Han he mentally corrected himself--was still asleep, snuggled in close to his side. During the night she'd slid into the nook of his arm with an arm and leg draped possessively over him. He was throbbing hard, but there'd be no more fucking. Despite the promise he'd just made himself, he couldn't prevent the slow upward press of his hips, grinding his cock into her leg until he gasped softly in pleasure. He looked at the beside clock. It was nearly nine.

"Dammit..." he muttered through clenched teeth. He'd been exhausted last night from the lack of sleep, not to mention the hardest, meanest, fucking he'd never done. He'd slept almost eleven hours. He started to slip out from under her.

"No," she murmured, gripping him with the arm draped over his chest.

"It's time to get up. We're late."

"No," she groaned again. "Stay here with me."

"Ms. Han, we have to get up."

She didn't move or say anything, so he slowly slid out from under her. The bed was a wreck, and it had a huge stain where they'd fucked their last stand. He looked at her. She was a mess, her normally tidy hair in disarray, her ponytail nearly pulled completely loose, but she was also so beautiful, her face soft in sleep, the hardness of her features while awake missing.

He wanted to kiss her. Hell, he wanted to fuck her again, but he knew he couldn't. He wouldn't. It was wrong. He walked quietly into the bathroom and started the shower.

"Did you just call me Ms. Han?" Bae asked, sliding the curtain open as he scrubbed his hair. "After last night, I thought we'd be past that. You haven't called me Ms. Han since Phoenix." She paused and smiled. "I'll forgive you if you'll come back to bed."

"We have to go. We're late already."

"Check out isn't for two hours. If we hurry, that might be enough time."

He couldn't help but smile. He'd started losing his erection as he showered, but it was back now. He didn't want to get into an argument with her while he was in the shower. "I'm hungry."

"I've got something for you to eat right here," she purred while drawing her hand slowly up the inside of her leg to caress her womanhood. "If you don't come back to bed, I'm coming in there with you," she threatened when he didn't move.