All Comments on 'The Marshal Pt. 04'

by SanityCheck

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

Great follow up!

5

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

Another betrayal and escape, excellent drama. Sure they'll be tracked down again and more excitement but put up a good fight.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fascinating story. I hate that so many good guys are killed, but I understand. 5 Stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 star quality continues. This is going to be at least a 200 page book!

HargaHargaover 1 year ago

New follower.....read the first couple pages and was hooked. Went back and read the whole series up to this point and was very impressed. The brutal fight sequences remind me much of the one's from the Jason Bourne movies. Very exciting stuff and the sexy time stuff seems appropriate for the situation, not forced or contrived.

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

Great story continues, you have done a fantastic job with this tale.

Scores 5/5

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Good novel, but not really a romance. Still, good reading. Thanks for putting it all out so quickly. 5/5

Horseman68Horseman68over 1 year ago

The further this story goes the better and more an absorbing it gets.

GoosebumpgiverGoosebumpgiverover 1 year ago

I loved how you wrote “she strained against the torrent of carnality cascading through her.” That is so descriptive that I almost felt it myself. Great job and the entire story has me hooked.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSanityCheck@SanityCheck
You may read my multi-part submissions with confidence as all my stories are complete before the first part is published. I typically publish near the first of the month. There may be occasional exceptions, but generally if there is no new story by the seventh, there won't b...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES